Knack 2

Aug 23

Aug 23

Humble Capcom PlayStation Bundle Available Today

Kellen Haney's Avatar Posted by Social Media Specialist, Capcom USA

Capcom is teaming up with PlayStation to bring you the Humble Capcom PlayStation Bundle (NA PSN regions only), making this the first time games on PSN have been available through Humble Bundle!

This bundle will feature $178+ worth of awesome games and will run through September 5, 11:00 AM Pacific, so act fast!

Not only are a bunch of great games up for grabs, but a portion of proceeds will go to Save the Children, American Red Cross, and If you’re not familiar with how Humble Bundles work, you choose how much you want to pay, with higher tiers unlocking more games! However much you decide to pay, you can go with the default split of proceeds and charities or you can choose exactly how much of what you pay goes to charity. It’s a win-win for everyone!

Now, on to the games:

Pay What You Want Tier

• Strider (PS4 or PS3. Select your platform.) — The original assassin from the arcade and 8-bit console era returns to slice and jump through this intense side-scrolling action platformer! Explore a variety of locations in Strider Hiryu’s quest to take down Grand Master Meio.
  • Final Fight: Double Impact (PS3) — Revisit two classic brawlers with Final Fight: Double Impact. Clean up the streets of Metro City and rescue Mayor Haggar’s daughter in Final Fight, or ascend the Dragon Keep to stop the evil wizard Drokmar in Magic Sword!
  • Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 (PS3) — The spiritual successor to the beloved classics Commando and Mercs, this classic top-down shooter brings things back to old-school arcade tactics as you blast your way through waves of enemies.
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3) — Don’t let the chibi art style fool you — this classic head to head puzzle game is intense! Build up massive power gems, then shatter them with a crash gem to put the hurt on your opponent.
  • 45% off Street Fighter V PlayStation Store Coupon (Valid until 10/1/16)

Beat the Average Tier

Get all the above plus:

• Resident Evil (PS4 or PS3. Select your platform) — Enter the doors to the infamous mansion once again with this remastered version of the critically acclaimed survival horror masterpiece.
  • Mega Man 9 & 10 (PS3) — It’s time to jump and shoot your way through classic platforming, vibrant stages, and 16 robot masters that await you in this two-pack of Mega Man action presented in old-school 8-bit style.
  • Okami HD (PS3) — Save the countryside as the legendary goddess, Amaterasu — reincarnated as the white wolf Shiranui — in her quest to bring beauty back to the world and defeat ancient evil.
  • Remember Me (PS3) — The hunter becomes the hunted in the dystopian future setting of Neo-Paris, 2084. Elite memory hunter Nilin’s journey unfolds with a diverse mix of combat, boss fights, and platforming alongside exploration, puzzles, and unique memory remix sequences.
  • Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (PS3) — Shoryuken! The arcade classic comes home again with updated visuals redrawn by the artists at UDON! No need to put a quarter on the machine with this HD remix.
  • Lost Planet 3 (PS3) — Survive an extreme and unpredictable environment as you navigate brutal landscapes on foot and in your Utility Rig, while combating both Snow Pirates and the insect-like Akrid.

If You Pay $15 or More

Get all the above plus:

• Resident Evil 0 (PS4 or PS3. Select your platform) — Before S.T.A.R.S. set foot in the Spencer mansion, the team’s rookie member, Rebecca, finds herself trapped on a train and working with escaped convict Billy Coen to survive.
  • Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3) — Let’s get this party started! All three PS2 classics (Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition) are together in one high-definition package, a chronicle of some of the best character action games of the era. Stay stylish!
  • 50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection PlayStation Store Coupon (Valid until 10/1/16)

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Lightspeed_Halo said:

August 23rd, 11:36 am

If you pay $15 or above do you get the games below that tier also?

Kellen Haney's Avatar

Kellen Haney said:

August 23rd, 11:49 am

Yep! It’s been answered a few times now it looks like, but $15 gets you all three tiers!

ZanFear said:

August 23rd, 11:37 am

Yeah, you should get all the tiers then. That’s why Humble Bundle is so cool.

Coolwater said:

August 23rd, 11:40 am

Yes, if you pay $15 or more you get everything.

ZanFear said:

August 23rd, 11:36 am

Wow, this is really cool!! Hope to see more Humble Bundles on PlayStation in the future!

sabot37 said:

August 23rd, 11:38 am

This is awesome, I don’t see a link to the Humble Bundle though?

Coolwater said:

August 23rd, 11:41 am

just go to humblebundle dot com

childofibiza said:

August 23rd, 11:39 am

SFV for me.. but 50% seems a little steep and about the same that its going for around right now no?

madcat_mech said:

August 23rd, 11:40 am

So sad to see most of these are PS3 only games :( Too bad, could have been really cool.

DlocDaBudSmoka said:

August 23rd, 11:50 am

Yea its not really worth it if you dont have a ps3. Sucks bc this sounds like an awesome idea.

Edgeraven said:

August 23rd, 1:23 pm

You get all these games for $15. Just the ps4 games alone are worth more than that. Plus this goes to charity.

BigDerbo said:

August 23rd, 4:12 pm

Also if you were a psplus subscriber like i have been since day 1 then you would already own all these games plus many many more. I can’t believe the amount of ps3 and ps4 games i own just from psplus! Really a great deal. I dont know how anybody nowadays who own a console dont pay for a subscription, literally pennies a day. Like kool aid

D-Squad3 said:

August 23rd, 11:40 am

Bring Okami to PS4.

Xanthus179 said:

August 24th, 1:09 pm

I second this! Granted, I’ve bought the game twice now, once on PS2 and again on PS3 for the HD version, but this is one of a few games that I will forever endorse.

Gorvi said:

August 23rd, 11:51 am

Is it one bulk code or a code for each game? I own most of that, but $15 for both RE games on PS4 would be more than worth it. I’d love to redeem what I don’t have and give the rest to a friend.

dmsleight said:

August 23rd, 11:55 am

Good question.

SlyCooperFan100 said:

August 23rd, 12:03 pm

I’m interested in this as well. Previous Humble Bundles have given games in one code, so it’d be nice to have confirmation on whether this is in one code or not.

Phoenix8387 said:

August 23rd, 12:09 pm

I can confirm that it is a separate code for each game and coupon.

SlyCooperFan100 said:

August 23rd, 12:10 pm

Thank you, Phoenix!

dmsleight said:

August 23rd, 12:20 pm

Thanks for the response. This increases my interest.

dmsleight said:

August 23rd, 11:53 am

The site says 45% off Street Fighter, not 50%.

This is interesting… I’m considering… Charity too?… The only games that interest me are RE, DMC (did they ever patch it to b playable?) and maybe Remember Me.

testbrit said:

August 23rd, 11:56 am

Not personally interested in these games … BUT love that Humble Bundles are coming to PlayStation. Will definitely support in the future if the games are right.

boomstickbhg said:

August 23rd, 11:57 am

So what is a humble bundle and where on the playstation store do we find them?

SlyCooperFan100 said:

August 23rd, 12:02 pm

It’s not on PlayStation. Humble Bundle is its own website and service. Go to humblebundle dot com.

rudetoy said:

August 23rd, 11:58 am

Can’t find this on the PSN Store. I assume it releases later today.

Kellen Haney's Avatar

Kellen Haney said:

August 23rd, 3:51 pm

The games are available through the Humble Bundle website! And to answer your question further down, they’re not rentals – you get to keep them. :)

SlyCooperFan100 said:

August 23rd, 12:04 pm

It’s not coming to the PSN Store. It’s on Humble Bundle’s website at humblebundle dot com.

Mando44646 said:

August 23rd, 12:04 pm

Its not on PSN. Its via Humble Bundle

rudetoy said:

August 23rd, 2:48 pm

Ok, thanks. $15 for all those games….you keep them, they’re not rentals, correct?

veryhoudini11 said:

August 23rd, 3:50 pm

Jeez, youre slacking today rudetoy. You own them, not rent them.

rudetoy said:

August 23rd, 4:18 pm

so much content seemed too good to be true.

earth_inheritor said:

August 25th, 10:40 am

It would seem its too good to be true but ive bought a few Humble Bundles, 3DS, Android and PC and love them.
    Didnt think it would ever arrive on Playstation though.

Pretty much a must buy.

You should keep an eye on Humble Bundles they do new ones all the time

Mando44646 said:

August 23rd, 12:03 pm

not enough PS4 and no Vita :(

I don’t touch my last gen consoles anymore

dmsleight said:

August 23rd, 12:08 pm

Yeah, no vita gives me pause.

ZanFear said:

August 23rd, 3:11 pm

Other than RE Revelations 2, what else does Capcom have on Vita?

MisterJumpMan said:

August 23rd, 12:04 pm

Very cool to see Humble Bundle coming to Sony platforms!

medenko1975 said:

August 23rd, 12:06 pm

excellent deal.

Epiilogue said:

August 23rd, 12:07 pm

So here is my question. Ok you pay $15 and get all those games right? I notice many show they are PS3 while others show PS4. Now the question is; When you pay for these and only own a PS4 are you able to download and play the ones for PS3 on the PS4? Because honestly if not it may not be worth anyone time and money.

SlyCooperFan100 said:

August 23rd, 12:08 pm

What do you think? They’re labeled PS3. We can’t play PS3 games on PS4. So no. You need a PS3 to play PS3 games.

Mando44646 said:

August 23rd, 12:13 pm

You should know that answer. Is the PS4 backwards compatible?

veryhoudini11 said:

August 23rd, 3:53 pm

It is worth it if you own both a ps3 and ps4 as millions of people do, including me. Also if you only own a ps4 but dont have the three ps4 games included than it may also be worth it.

Kishnabe said:

August 23rd, 12:16 pm

Thanks, Capcom.

Already got some of these games before physically, on sale and from PS+.

Hopefully more Humble Bundle for Playstation in the future.

Kellen Haney's Avatar

Kellen Haney said:

August 23rd, 3:53 pm

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the bundle. Thanks for the support!

Kishnabe said:

August 23rd, 12:41 pm

Will pick up Tier 3…and gift the ones I have to friends. Thanks HB…will spread equally to Devs and Charity.

More of this in the future…..looking at your Deep Silver and Sega.

Crunchewy said:

August 23rd, 12:17 pm

Is the SFV coupon working for anyone? When I put SFV in my cart and add the coupon, it says to put the right game into the cart. lol.

Susurrus said:

August 23rd, 12:50 pm

I haven’t tried that one, but the Mega Man Legacy coupon is doing the same thing for me.

sigma779 said:

August 23rd, 1:08 pm

I am having the same issue with the Mega Man Collection as well. Would be nice to hear something on this.

AndrewTheZombie said:

August 23rd, 1:35 pm

I too am having a problem with the code not working

Crunchewy said:

August 23rd, 1:37 pm

FYI, the discount code (for SFV at least) is working now. So try your codes again.

sigma779 said:

August 23rd, 1:59 pm

Thanks for the heads up, was able to redeem Mega Man now.

glassmusic said:

August 23rd, 12:18 pm

I love that you’re doing this. Hopefully next time it’s not mostly PS3 games. If you own even one of the PS4 games then it’s not really worth it. If you own two (as I do) it’s not worthwhile.

You should start doing these for the Vita. That could be huge. Bundle some visual novels, BAM, that’s a bundle. Some JRPGs, bundle. Indie games, bundle.

Crunchewy said:

August 23rd, 12:19 pm

But this is awesome and of course I bought in (just at the BTA price level). Can’t wait to see more Playstation humble bundles and I’m looking forward to play Super Puzzle Fighter especially!

NX_Nytrux said:

August 23rd, 12:19 pm

More deals like this, please.

DieUnbeliever said:

August 23rd, 12:20 pm

I am absolutely THRILLED to see this finally happening. I’ve been buying Humble Bundles for years now and I own nearly every bundle that I came across regardless of platform (Steam, Origin, Uplay, Mobile, and of course Windows). I’m happy to see PlayStation join the program and I hope to see more bundles in the future!

The Humble Bundle program is a win-win-win situation for everybody. I find that I buy bundles that include games even if just to support charity, the devs, and the HB team. Case in point, I own ALL these titles (some on multiple platforms), yet I will buy this bundle to show my support. I can’t recommend it enough!

Keep it up guys!

Zangril said:

August 23rd, 12:24 pm

Thanks for the amazing Humble Bundle ^^ I will definitely be picking up the $15 tier. Even though I already have a bunch of the games thanks to PS+ and sales, it’s still an amazing deal. I hope this takes off and we see more bundles come to the Playstation family of systems.

NX_Nytrux said:

August 23rd, 12:26 pm

I already have RE HD, but not RE ZERO, bad luck for me.

kavelija said:

August 23rd, 12:28 pm

It’s disappointing that it’s US region only. I would have bought this in an eyeblink if it was worldwide. Any chance they expand the offer to cover more regions?

animeniac said:

August 23rd, 12:40 pm

This is awesome! I’ve been buying humble bundles for the last two years and I’m really excited to see one for PlayStation games now. I own a lot of these games already but since it’s been confirmed that they’re individual codes I will get this bundle for the games I don’t have and give the code for the others to a friend. Thanks a lot Capcom, much appreciated! :D

maddhatter97 said:

August 23rd, 1:00 pm

There isn’t anything worth having in any of the tiers, except the two Resident Evil games, and possibly the Devil May Cry collection; and I’m sure those games will be on sale for a lot less at some point in the future.

chizzley78 said:

August 24th, 9:01 am

You’re either really edgy or haven’t heard of the other games on the list

guitarded77 said:

August 23rd, 1:05 pm

This is AWESOME!!! I already have most of the games, but I hope to see more Humble Bundles on PlayStation.

creston99 said:

August 23rd, 1:12 pm

Soooo happy to see playstation in humble bundle. Sad it’s mainly ps3. I hope to see more in the future. Love supporting a good cause

CrimsonDream24 said:

August 23rd, 1:22 pm

Damn. I’d be buying this right now instead of writting this comment if it was available on PSN. Sadly, my PSN wallet has more in it than my bank account does at this time. I guess I have to pass on this one.

Edgeraven said:

August 23rd, 1:25 pm

This is a really great thing. I’m definitely contributing. Great job, let’s bring more deals like this to PlayStation and other consoles.

DarkRorschach said:

August 23rd, 1:33 pm

I mean, resident evil, resident evil 0, and strider for $15 isn’t bad. Even if you only have PS4.

LordAlexG said:

August 23rd, 1:35 pm

Is this promotion include Mexico too??

Senjutsu_Dav said:

August 23rd, 1:42 pm

There is only TWO games for PS4 owners… How is this a “bundle”. For PS3 players it’s really awesome, but lame as hell for PS4 gamers.

chizzley78 said:

August 24th, 9:03 am

The games are still worth more than you pay

Figboy said:

August 23rd, 1:57 pm

I love Humble Bundles (it’s a fun way for people to donate to good causes, and get games too!), so I’m really glad that Sony’s hopped on board. I hope this is the start of more Humble Bundle Partnerships in the future!

I have a lot of these games already, but I’ll probably donate anyway!

duke301 said:

August 23rd, 2:08 pm

Too bad I already have most of the games, otherwise I would jump on this. With any luck, there will be more Humble Bundle deals in the future.

gabheifer said:

August 23rd, 2:24 pm

Does the SFV cupom works with the season pass?

saab01 said:

August 23rd, 2:26 pm

Most of these games were given away free through plus by the way.

Hayterfan said:

August 23rd, 2:39 pm

Already own everything offered, except for Final Fight.
Still glad to see a Humble Bundle for Playstation, kinda figured after the Nintendo humble bundles we would see some pop up for Sony or Microsoft.
Now for the Capcom rep, Can we please get Dragons Dogma ported to PS4?

finaler said:

August 23rd, 3:00 pm

I don’t play on Playstation much anymore but if I was to recommend one of these, it would easily be the Okami game. Amazing game. Just look at my avatar!

Valyrious said:

August 23rd, 3:19 pm

This is a great ideal! And I hope to see Playstation work with Humble Bundle more in the future!

SilverSpg said:

August 23rd, 3:43 pm

Neat! Downloading now.

Trendy_Kid said:

August 23rd, 3:51 pm

Literally nothing for the PS4. Ugh. I was hopeful…

FeniX_TX_ said:

August 23rd, 3:58 pm

I’d be great if you guys could figure out a way to pay for this with our psn walltet. I have no other way right now :/

Akmaljon said:

August 23rd, 4:05 pm

Really good idea. Only if I still had ps3, and already own some ps4 titles. Would love to see it again with other contents!

August 23rd, 4:17 pm

Wow, thank you Capcom, I’ve been waiting for a PS HB since Nintendo did it. While I own most of those games on Steam (bought them directly and got others through Capcom’s HB) and PSN, I will definitely get the top-tier for this to show my support and get the few games I’m missing.

rudetoy said:

August 23rd, 4:17 pm

Lol…..just thought $15 for so much content seemed too good to be true.

Totti_MAT_8 said:

August 23rd, 4:20 pm

Is it just for US accounts? Or it works for all America :/

DinoCap666 said:

August 23rd, 4:32 pm

Even if you’re just looking to spend a dollar Super Puzzle fighter is worth it!

I3omb said:

August 23rd, 4:37 pm

Does the SFV code also apply to the Digital Deluxe version of the game?

mainkster said:

August 23rd, 6:30 pm

So if you dont have a pc you cant buy this?

DinoCap666 said:

August 23rd, 6:41 pm

I’m pretty sure all you need is access to a web browser from what ever device you use to purchase a humble bundle.

PAGE 1 2