God of War

Follow PlayStation Music on Spotify

For more new movies and TV shows visit PlayStation Video
PS4 Add-ons

7 DAYS TO DIE: 7 DAYS TO DIE

• ACTION PACK ($1.99)

BATMAN: THE TELLTALE SERIES

• EPISODE 2: CHILDREN OF ARKHAM ($4.99)

DESTINY

• RISE OF IRON ($29.99)
  • LEVEL 40 TITAN PACK ($29.99)
  • LEVEL 40 WARLOCK PACK ($29.99)
  • LEVEL 40 HUNTER PACK ($29.99)

PRIMAL CARNAGE: EXTINCTION

• SCIENTIST PACK 02 ($2.49)
  • TYRANT PACK 04 ($2.99)

ROCK BAND 4

• ‘DYSTOPIA’ – MEGADETH ($1.99)
  • ‘ROAD TO NOWHERE’ – OZZY OSBOURNE ($1.99)
  • ‘THE DEVIL IN I’ – SLIPKNOT ($1.99)

ROCKSMITH 2014

• MISFITS – DIE DIE MY DARLING ($2.99)
  • MISFITS – HALLOWEEN ($2.99)
  • MISFITS – LAST CARESS ($2.99)
  • MISFITS – WHERE EAGLES DARE ($2.99)

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT

• DEATH STAR (FREE)

TOUHOU GENSO RONDO: BULLET BALLET

• FLANDRE SCARLET: ADDITIONAL STORY & BGM ($2.99)
PS3 Add-ons

ROCKSMITH 2014

• MISFITS – DIE DIE MY DARLING ($2.99)
  • MISFITS – HALLOWEEN ($2.99)
  • MISFITS – LAST CARESS ($2.99)
  • MISFITS – WHERE EAGLES DARE ($2.99)
Themes
PS4 EMPIRE – JAMAL LYON GOLD AVATAR $0.99
PS4 EMPIRE – LUCIOUS LYON GOLD AVATAR 1 $0.99
PS4 EMPIRE – LUCIOUS LYON GOLD AVATAR 2 $0.99

Add Your Own

ZoSam32 said:

September 20th, 2:16 pm

Really bummed that I wasn’t able to pre-order ROI through PSN due to The Taken King licensing issue. No sparrow or theme for me. Thank goodness for Amazon lol.

carabu said:

September 20th, 2:19 pm

Please Sony, no more Assassin’s creed, Rockstar, 2K or any other publisher sales that you have posted a million times before. If you are going to jack up PS Plus rates at least provide better selections.

Firelogic said:

September 20th, 2:25 pm

Seriously. It feels like Assassin’s Creed goes on sale at least once a month. How about a PS1 classics flash sale sometime soon? The entire library 80% off.

dkarlowicz10 said:

September 20th, 2:29 pm

AC Sale is actually pretty good. This is the cheapest that I have seen for AC Chronicles for Vita. Will pick it up. I played all the others, but might be good sales of people that have not picked these up.

carabu said:

September 20th, 2:47 pm

The problem is at this point everyone has picked up any AC game they might have wanted. Same with other publishers. Time to have new offerings.

BlackJezus27 said:

September 20th, 2:56 pm

Feel like I just recently saw all these games at these exact prices

Erlaxis said:

September 20th, 3:29 pm

Publishers decide the sales of their games. If you’re annoyed by the constant AC sales, your problem is with Ubisoft. You can go to their forums and let them know.

HOLODECK said:

September 20th, 2:26 pm

Not many deals, it’s that time of the year, they don’t want to create too much ‘competition’ for all those companies releasing games on their system.

ZanFear said:

September 20th, 2:33 pm

… or maybe there will be a flash sale this weekend as there is no “special” sale this week. Looking at the number of titles on sale this week, that’s what I’m betting. It’s also the last weekend of September now.

SilverSpg said:

September 20th, 2:27 pm

The main reason I would want to get Playstation VR? So I can play 100ft Robot Golf! How badly do I want to play this game? Not badly enough to have pre-ordered the basic set at $399. But I can still play this game without VR? Hooray! Will it still be fully functional on my boring TV screen? I might have to wait for the reviews.

In the meantime, I’m going to Taco Bell tonight to try and win a VR package.

dkarlowicz10 said:

September 20th, 2:29 pm

Hmm. I wonder if I sense a Flash sale coming this upcoming weekend.

Kevvik said:

September 20th, 2:33 pm

3rd weekend of the month so the timing is right, maybe something themed to TGS? Here’s hoping so since the sales have been kind of lacklustre lately.

ZanFear said:

September 20th, 2:33 pm

Surely it’ll happen. It’s the last weekend of September now.

Asshawk said:

September 20th, 2:29 pm

Why isn’t Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity listed when it’s clearly on the PSN store right now?

Milanzzo said:

September 20th, 2:30 pm

Wow.. i’m amazed by the new fresh deals!! (Sarcasm)

ZanFear said:

September 20th, 2:34 pm

Wait for the weekend. You may be elated.

personausermike said:

September 20th, 2:43 pm

Sales on Themes and Avatars is the most useless thing Playstation offers. They’re cheap enough, we need sales on games. There’s still some old ps4 games at rediculous psn prices that at $20 at your local game store.

KazeEternal said:

September 20th, 2:32 pm

I agree with Carabu. We need a better selection on deals. Feels like every two weeks Assassin’s Creed titles end up back on this list. Can we see maybe Overwatch or perhaps some lesser known indie studio sales that haven’t been given away for free. Maybe some Sony First party sales.

Kevvik said:

September 20th, 2:34 pm

Strangely enough the drop in quality for sales has coincided with the announcement of increased prices for PS+.

ZanFear said:

September 20th, 2:35 pm

I’m pretty sure Overwatch went on sale recently. After the free weekend I think.

Mobius2525 said:

September 20th, 2:35 pm

.…..guess I will save money this time

ZanFear said:

September 20th, 2:36 pm

Me too. But that’s not a bad thing. (I also just preordered Battlefield 1 and The Last Guardian collectors edition, and I’m Canadian, so it hurt lol)

Sub-Zero said:

September 20th, 2:36 pm

Lol i was thinking “How many times can AC go on sale” to myself and then i read the comments. Glad its just not me. The same publishers seem to have the same sales over and over. Saves me a few bucks at least.

mifemari said:

September 20th, 2:46 pm

I’m waiting flash sale on weekend!

Destinys_Memory said:

September 20th, 2:55 pm

Still waiting for you guys to fix the firmware issue with themes not being downloadable…

Game_Over7983 said:

September 20th, 3:03 pm

I know right? Just because the PS4 pro is out, doesn’t mean the people with regular PS4’s should get screwed over…

Inhert said:

September 20th, 2:55 pm

I think you guys forgot to put the games in the PS Plus sales, because all I see are avatars here but on the store there’s some game in discount

TrueAssassin86x said:

September 20th, 2:59 pm

Men looked at all the entitled whiners complaining about sales. Oh it must be flash week oh looky 80% off trash no one wants. PlayStation home of the whiners #RealTalk

God-Of-Lyf said:

September 20th, 4:26 pm

LOL Hash tags dont work here…!

zstewar3 said:

September 20th, 4:47 pm

Wow, a shiner whining about whiners.

kratos1984 said:

September 20th, 3:14 pm

It’s been a week and I still haven’t received my Batman Return to Arkham Pre-order Theme. Anyone receive their’s?

True_Gamer-27 said:

September 20th, 3:40 pm

What does it take to separate games from avatars and themes?

navcomm81 said:

September 20th, 3:44 pm

I’m almost willing to purchase SW Battlefront, but not at that price. $15 sure… won’t be long, physical copies have hit $20 in local sales as well as Amazon.ca in the past month.

The more I read about The Bunker, the more intrigued I am… sent an email off to Wales Interactive to see about getting it.

God-Of-Lyf said:

September 20th, 4:24 pm

If The Bunker intrigues you so much, how about buying the game instead of being a mooch…!

Craazy said:

September 20th, 3:44 pm

Please for the love of sanity move the Avatars and Themes to their own Sale section……I cant even!

Soleiko said:

September 20th, 4:19 pm

^This! So very much this! Looking through 30 or more avatars and themes to maybe see a game is getting annoying.

squidracerX said:

September 20th, 5:14 pm

I second (or third) this! All avatars do is junk up the store, does PSN have no quality control? You should be better than a trash app store… Please get the same few junk games that appear week after week, and junk avatars/themes out of the main store, put them under their own heading. My God if i see one more Star trek Avatar sale week while I am trying to browse for real discount games I think I will boycott buying anything else in the store….

bovinofree said:

September 20th, 3:54 pm

What a terrible week, only a Flash Sale would save us.

Talgron said:

September 20th, 4:30 pm

Is there any word at all when themes that won’t download will get fixed? The Don’t Starve themes specifically have a problem where they start the game instead of downloading the themes.

FADEDMIRAGE said:

September 20th, 4:50 pm

any chance we can get a “ps2 on ps4” upcoming list?
-would really love to have Persona 3 FES, Shin megami Tensei Noctourne, digital devil saga 1 + 2 – on ps4

also any chance of Gal Gun Double Peace DLC lowering it’s price at any time, specifically the $90 one as that is just not fair, even as a joke DLC they know people will and have overpaid for it…

Kevvik said:

September 20th, 7:25 pm

Coming up on Halloween so how about some horror style titles like Fatal Frame 1-3, Haunting Ground or the Shadow Hearts series.

Canokama said:

September 20th, 6:44 pm

You forgot Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity

Apostrophe said:

September 20th, 9:55 pm

I’ll admit, I’ve been waiting for another Assassin’s Creed sale, but once again I’m disappointed because what I’ve been waiting for is a sale on Assassin’s Creed DLC and they haven’t discounted DLC in over a year. I bought Black Flag on PS3 when it came out and the DLC along with it. Waited on playing it until I was done with Assassin’s Creed 3. By the time I was done playing through AC3, I owned a PS4, and since I encountered so many glitches in AC3 on the PS3, I decided to just buy the PS4 version of Black Flag and forgo the PS3 version. But the DLC is not cross-buy and I’ll be damned if I pay full price for Aveline and the Season Pass a second time. :(

AceBeeDee said:

September 21st, 11:00 am

A dark souls 3 theme? I’ll have to check this out…

Silver_Ulvian502 said:

September 21st, 6:43 pm

So why can’t i renew my PS+ subscription? When i attempt to renew the screen says “This content cannot be selected at this time”

iREVOLTER said:

September 22nd, 3:04 am

I admit there is nothing from this sale interesting to me. Most titles that I wanted already have. Hope for a Flash Sale at the end of the week.

C’mon SONY YOU CAN DO IT!

BackroomBoyUSA said: