Overwatch

Nov 11

Nov 11

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 11/15/2016

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

You are Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young mind living in the San Francisco Bay Area. You’ve been framed, and now you’re out to settle the score. Team up with a renowned hacker group to dismantle a city-wide security system that’s manipulating its citizens. Welcome to Watch Dogs 2.

Following in the footsteps of the 2014 original, Watch Dogs 2 throws technology and hacking straight into the spotlight. This time, you have even more control over the connected devices inside this open-world playground. Hack phones, terminals, vehicles, and more to clear missions and come out on top in a system riddled with corruption.

For the full list of new games coming to PlayStation next week, read on. And enjoy the Drop!

The Drop

New Releases: Week of November 15, 2016
PS4 — Digital, Retail

Assassins Creed The Ezio Collection

Make history as the legendary Master Assassin Ezio Auditore da Firenze in Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection. Play as Ezio, the most iconic Assassin in the franchise, and follow his journey from a young man learning the ways of the Assassins in 15th-century Renaissance Italy, then into Rome where he takes leadership of the entire Brotherhood of Assassins.

FreezeMe
PS4 — Digital

FreezeMe

FreezeMe is a 3D platformer in true 90’s style — but there’s a twist! The main character “R” has one special tool: a camera around her neck. This camera allows her to literally freeze the objects she photographs.

PS4 — Digital

Hasbro Family Fun Pack -- Conequest Edition

Enjoy your favorite Hasbro games in this brand new, all-in-one compilation! Monopoly Plus, Risk Urban Assault, Battleship, and Scrabble — all on PS4. The games you know and love are more fun and interactive than ever on console!

PS4 — Digital

Ittle Dew 2

Ittle and Tippsie crash onto yet another island filled with loot, puzzles, and mysterious inhabitants! With the help of a magical map, they set out to steal eight pieces of a raft from increasingly improbable locations including beaches, prairies, an art exhibit, and some dude’s basement.

PS4 — Digital (Out 11/18)

Killing Floor 2

In Killing Floor 2 players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union. Players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.

PS4 — Digital

MekaZoo

Mekazoo is a 2D platformer with vibrant, fully 3D worlds that can be explored and conquered with a kinetically diverse cast of animals in a single player campaign or co-op multiplayer. Inspired by classic platformers, Mekazoo leverages those core elements to create a new, creative, unique, and fun gameplay experience.

Mutant Mudds Deluxe
PS4 — Digital

Release date has been updated.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Overcooked Gourmet Edition

The Overcooked Gourmet Edition stirs together the smash hit co-op cooking game and the Lost Morsel content pack into one delicious package that will test your culinary skills to the limit! Overcooked is a chaotic couch co-op cooking game for one to four players. Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the baying customers storm out in a huff.

PS4 — Digital

Silence

During an air raid, 16 year old Noah and his little sister Renie seek shelter in a bunker. There, they not only are protected from the deadly bombardment, but also stumble upon the crossroads between life and death. When Noah loses his sister to Silence, he’s forced to venture into this idyllic yet threatening world to find her. Silence, however, bears its own scars of war and suffering.

PS VR — Digital

Space Rift -- Episode 1

After a devastating meteor shower, Earth has turned into a desert wasteland. Humanity has been forced to relocate to Mars, where they live under the strict leadership of megacorps Weyss and Pandora. You take on the role of Casey Black, who has been slaving away as a pilot for Weyss. After being labeled a traitor by a computer error, your only chance to survive is joining the rebels of the Anoxia Station.

PS4 — Retail (Out 11/18)

Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition

The Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition has everything fans need to live out their Star Wars battle fantasies, including the Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edtion and Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass. Rebels and Imperials alike will be able to expand their galaxy, with four expansion packs, 30+ maps, 14 heroes, and 14 game modes.

PS4 — Digital

Stern Pinball Arcade

Stern Pinball Arcade is the most realistic and accurate pinball game ever created! Stern Pinball Inc has created many of the all-time greatest pinball tables. They are the most experienced and largest producer of real pinball machines in business today!

PS VR — Digital

Time Machine VR

As a time-travelling cadet, explore the Jurassic era and the ancient creatures that once ruled the prehistoric oceans. Use advanced tech tools to track, examine, and discover scientifically accurate creatures like mosasaurs, livyatans, and megalodons. Uncover the mysteries of the ancient past, find the connection between a prehistoric virus, the melting ice caps, and a present-day epidemic that is exterminating humankind.

Wanted Corp.
PS Vita — Digital (Out 11/17)

Wanted Corp

Wanted Corp is a top-down action game in which you play as two intergalactic bounty hunters with different powers. Use Maddogg’s devastating weaponry or Irina’s psychic powers to catch your prey or eliminate them once and for all. The hunt is on!

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Watch Dogs 2

Play as Marcus Holloway, a brilliant young hacker living in the birthplace of the tech revolution, the San Francisco Bay Area. Team up with Dedsec, a notorious group of hackers, and expose the hidden dangers of ctOS 2.0, which is being wrongfully used to monitor and manipulate citizens on a massive scale.

Yesterday Origins
PS4 — Digital (Out 11/17)

Yesterday Origins

It’s 1481. Young John is publically humiliated and dragged through the street. Under suspicion of witchcraft, he is imprisoned by the Spanish Inquisition to be tortured. Later, he undergoes an alchemical transformation making him immortal. But not everything goes to plan. As a result, after each resurrection, John completely forgets who he is. Experience an epic adventure through time and across the world.

PlayStation Music Logo

• Hardwired… To Self-Destruct — Metallica
  • 24K Magic — Bruno Mars
  • DNCE — DNCE

PlayStation Video Logo

• Suicide Squad
  • Jason Bourne

PlayStation Vue Logo

• MARS — November 14 at 9/8c (National Geographic Channel)
  • Billy on the Street — November 15 at 10:30/9:30c (truTV)
  • Doctor Who: The Power of the Daleks — November 19 at 8:30/7:30c (BBC America)

The information above is subject to change without notice.

Add Your Own

paulogy said:

November 11th, 2:02 pm

Friday Drop Hype!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 11th, 2:06 pm

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Kevvik said:

November 11th, 2:17 pm

Guess some people will be excited about Watch Dogs 2 but pretty flat week for me. Silence could be interesting and I look forward to reading more about it once it is out.

TimMalouff said:

November 11th, 2:20 pm

When do we get the $15 from the spend $100 get $15 promotion last month.

SureBigBuster said:

November 11th, 3:15 pm

Excellent question lol…I’ve been wondering the same myself…

GooieGreen said:

November 11th, 6:00 pm

According to the Terms and Conditions: “[…] receive a promotion code valued at $15 to credit to your PSN Wallet on or before November 15th, 2016[…]”

takaithepanda said:

November 15th, 1:29 pm

It’s the 15th and still nothing.

mestrocker said:

November 11th, 2:20 pm

Any word on when the console version of Stardew Valley is gonna drop they said q4 2016.

ringrango said:

November 12th, 7:44 am

Yes the wait has felt like forever

LeandroDiFini said:

November 11th, 2:21 pm

I’m also applauding Drop on Fridays! The lineup doesn’t do it for me either, but I have so much stuff to play anyway…

ichigorocks999 said:

November 11th, 2:22 pm

Any idea when ape escape 3 will come?
Also watchdogs 2 hype

brn-dn said:

November 12th, 9:17 am

Perhaps they will release Ape Escape 3 after they announce Ape Escape 4 at PlayStation Experience?

Probably not but that would be nice..

gold_og_roger said:

November 11th, 2:26 pm

I’ll miss the drop not updating on Sunday mornings; it became ritual for me to check out the week’s upcoming releases then.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Ryan Clements said:

November 11th, 2:51 pm

You could… pretend that it only updates on Sunday, and read it then? :-P

VinsanityV21 said:

November 11th, 2:29 pm

Ittle Dew 2 should be a must play! The first one (which really should’ve come to other platforms besides the Wii U) was such a great Zelda-esque puzzle adventure game; it was so well written and so funny and just so much fun to play.
FreezeMe was also on Wii U, where I played it, and uh… I don’t know if I recommend it. Its actually pretty okay, especially for a one-man effort I believe, but the core controller (the script determining how your main character controls) isn’t super great. Its’ like 75% of the way Mario controlled in Mario 64, but that 25% is just screwy enough to make things annoying to play sometimes. At least it was when it launched on the Wii U, like, a year ago. If this is improved now, I’d recommend it for fans of 90’s platformers. Or hey, if you want to chance it, it IS pretty cheap.
I’m also hoping Mekazoo reviews well; it looks freakin’ awesome!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Mark Naborczyk said:

November 12th, 1:20 pm

Thanks for the kind words about Mekazoo! We think it’s pretty awesome! Unbiased of course. ;)

KAPADO said:

November 11th, 3:05 pm

Make The Drop Great Again!!! Friday Drop must remain

TheHerbinator75 said:

November 11th, 3:53 pm

Stern Pinball Arcade has me intrigued depending on what the pricing winds up being.

Psydswipe said:

November 16th, 3:51 am

There is a retail release coming at the end of the month for $39.99 but I can’t find how many tables it includes.

rockoutdude77 said:

November 11th, 4:14 pm

Really hoping Watch Dogs 2 is great! Interested to see what they learned from the first one.

Wozman23 said:

November 11th, 4:41 pm

I’ve had an eye on Mekazoo for a while, but I had no clue it was releasing this week!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Mark Naborczyk said:

November 12th, 1:22 pm

Surprise! :D Thanks for keeping your eyes peeled to Mekazoo! We’re very excited for it to finally be out in the world. Hope you enjoy!

gameman15 said:

November 11th, 4:57 pm

The Ultimate Edition of Star Wars Battlefront is basically what the regular edition SHOULD’VE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE! Seriously, I can’t believe I have to spend $120 for both the Deluxe edition and the season pass just to have all of the content. Why can’t we just go back to the days when games have enough content to satisfy players? Why?

TrueAssassin86x said:

November 11th, 5:32 pm

Friday drop = no work for sony on weekends = Lazy Sony.

Anyways Watchdogs 2 and Assassin Creed Collection for me.

God-Of-Lyf said:

November 11th, 11:02 pm

Or maybe they are trying to get info for upcoming games to us sooner? I swear, some people are just never happy…!

KBG29 said:

November 11th, 5:35 pm

Watch Dogs 2 on PS4 Pro. Really excited to see this game in 4K HDR, it looks absolutly stunning in the trailers.

Sonicfan11589 said:

November 11th, 6:14 pm

YES FREEZEME on PS4, I remember it was leaked on Youtube, then removed. Mutant Mutts Deluxe too although that one I’ll wait till it drops in price or becomes a PS PLUS game.

Sonicfan11589 said:

November 11th, 6:17 pm

Also are you able to say how much FREEZEME will cost? I’m guessing between $10 and $15?

Sonicfan11589 said:

November 11th, 6:16 pm

If you can pass forward on making a potential PS2 on PS4 game?
-Virtua Fighter 4/Virtua Fighter: Evolution
-The SImpsons Road Rage and Hit and Run (Though I heard these two might be harder due to I think licensing issues)
-Castlevania: Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness (The latter we didn’t get on PS3 via PS2 Classics)

ExWalmartian said:

November 11th, 6:27 pm

Don’t like the Friday drop. Sunday was better. Now instead of waiting only 2 days for releases after seeing what’s coming, we have to wait longer

megalodonshark said:

November 11th, 6:54 pm

sahweetness! suicide squad available for viewing beginning tuesday, that is my big plus for the coming drop!

ToonAddict1 said:

November 11th, 8:55 pm

Whether it’s this coming Tuesday, November 28th (the supposed release date for the game), or any other date, Stern Pinball Arcade is definitely going to be a Day 1 buy for me on PS4 and Steam.

animuson said:

November 12th, 7:03 am

Why does this Hasbro stuff keep getting re-released in bundles of different combinations of the same exact games? Can they really not afford any advertising other than making new graphics for a different bundle of the same crap? I’m tired of getting excited for a new game only to see it’s the same thing they’ve released multiple times in the past already. Seriously, this has got to be like the 5th or 6th blog where Monopoly Plus has been included.

I’m excited to replay the Ezio Collection on PS4 and can’t wait to try out Watch Dogs 2, but will be waiting until Black Friday for deals since I can still grab the Amazon Prime discount even if they don’t end up being on sale for cheaper then.

brn-dn said:

November 12th, 9:15 am

I think Watch Dogs 2 will turn out to be a really great game! I’m currently waiting for my copy of the Gold Edition to arrive.

Mutant Mudds Deluxe is a surprise to me, glad to see it will be on PS4 now. I may pick that up.

TallCrowe said:

November 12th, 10:33 am

I think I’m going to wait and see on Watch Dogs 2.

ZhaneEndrick said:

November 12th, 12:12 pm

I’ll be grabbing Ezio Collection and Watch Dogs 2 for sure. But I just watched the trailer for Mekazoo and that looks like some crazy fun 2D platforming. I’m not missing that one either. I guess I’m spending some money this week!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Mark Naborczyk said:

November 12th, 1:23 pm

Awesome! Thanks for kind words about Mekazoo! :D Hope you enjoy it!

selfdeztruction said:

November 12th, 2:16 pm

TIME MACHINE IS COMING THIS WEEK????OMIGOSH!! I have looked forward to it for a long time. Freeze me looks cool and hopefully Space Rift is a good VR game.

zombie9 said:

November 12th, 5:42 pm

PS5!!

Potter13579 said:

November 13th, 7:37 am

I’m not really surprised, and idk if we’ll ever get it, but I would have really appreciated it if we got some sort of announcement for the first 4 Harry Potter games (especially Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban in particular) coming to PS4. It would have been such an awesome opportunity to do so to promote the release of Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. I just really hope we would get those games someday since Harry Potter is kind of lacking in content on the Store compared to something like Star Wars.

Potter13579 said:

November 13th, 7:40 am

*the first 4 PS2 Harry Potter games

sweep_puppy said:

November 14th, 12:56 am

Any news on when Darksiders Warmastered Edition will be available for pre-order

chris_tane said:

November 14th, 7:20 am

2 Daedalic games? Damn. I want them both, but not enough time.

TinCannEd said:

November 14th, 9:42 am

Can not wait for Silence. Silence is the long-awaited sequel to the fantastic point & click adventure title The Whispered World. Unfortunately, it is only available on PC/Steam. Surprised they aren’t releasing the Original on the PS4, as well.

I’m just started up The Whispered World on Steam again, as I want to be ready for SIlence.

Oste18262009 said:

November 14th, 11:09 am

Lol star wars battlefront ultimate edition. Can Dice and EA PLEASE make a campaign, and not rush this next DLC for Rogue one like they did the entire GAME for the force awakens.

Raseleanne said:

November 14th, 11:21 am

Good lord, there’s so many interesting games coming out this week. I don’t know where to start! FreezeMe, Ittle Dew, Silence, Time Machine, Yesterday Origins, Overcooked, and Watchdog 2. I’m going to be so busy and so broke!

igorrocks2 said:

November 15th, 2:02 am

Nah FFXV has me consumed with Judgment Disc out + retailer promises an early shopping Barely secured Mass Effect Andromeda which is selling like Tim beats and morning coffee from Tim Hortons even considering that the game is 4 months next is PS4 Pro for me to fetch out for my HDR 4K set

PHACE973 said:

November 15th, 7:44 am

THE WATCHDOGS series/ franchise always looked appealing. Unfortunately after all my horrible experiences with Watchdogs 1 and UBISOFT in general… i’m happily passing the heartache… all of my faith in UBISOFT is just about gone… I couldn’t get myself to faithfully support watchdogs 2 or any of their products after their horrible mismanagement from previous releases… SAD BUT TRUE.

Screamwriter said:

November 15th, 8:36 am

Was going to purchase Watchdogs 2 for the co op, but I hear it’s not working. Looks like it will be a rental instead.

Welmosca said:

November 17th, 9:05 am

What a bad luck,just when I bought Batllefront they release a Complete edition this is some BS.It’s ma fault though guess I should’ve waited for the game’s anniversary (which is today)…but can’t do nothing about it and I don’t regret paying for the game,I knew since the beta that it would be worth every cent.

BTW “30+ maps, 14 heroes, and 14 game modes”…ha thats some serious false advertising right there,unless Rogue One will add 20 maps,8 heroes and 11 game modes lol which I highly doubt.

geminidarksoul0 said:

November 18th, 12:53 am

What i want to know is when is sony going bring these games to the store for ps4

Lunar 1,2