Knack 2

Jan 23

Jan 23

PS Plus: Free Paragon Booster Pack Available January 24

James Hallahan's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Plus

Paragon, Epic Games’ third-person MOBA, is celebrating its first birthday this year. To celebrate, PlayStation Plus is teaming up with Epic to offer a special pack for fans and members.

Starting on January 24, PlayStation Plus members can download an exclusive Booster pack for Paragon from PlayStation Store. This pack is full of gear to take your game to the next level. This offer is available until February 21.

Paragon PlayStation Plus Booster Pack ($26 value) includes:

• Moon Viper skin for Khaimera
  • 200 Paragon Coins (in-game currency) to grab some skins and emotes.
  • 1 Loot Crate and 1 Key (Open your crate to unlock Rare skins, Emotes, Master Challenges, and more!)
  • 10-Day EXP Boost — Level up your heroes faster to claim Master Challenge rewards.
  • 10-Day Rep Boost — Gain more reputation to spend on card packs and more.

To further celebrate the first birthday, there will be a week-long Double XP event from January 24 to January 30. Later this week, Paragon will reveal the 27th Hero coming to the game, who arrives on January 31. As always, Heroes in Paragon are free with a new one every three weeks.

New to Paragon?

Paragon is the free-to-play MOBA from Epic Games that puts you in the fight. Now in Open Beta, Paragon changes the traditional MOBA formula by giving you full control of your Hero with a third-person perspective. Over the course of the match, you level up your Hero, use cards with unique traits, and earn new abilities to take down the enemy team. With an ever-growing roster of Heroes to master, tons of items to unlock, and weekly updates, Paragon is ready to deliver on your binge gaming sessions.

Paragon aims to be the most competitive and strategic MOBA out there. The team at Epic will be unveiling future plans for 2017 in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for more info.

Add Your Own

Valde_zerocool said:

January 23rd, 7:21 am

I’ve played the game a little bit and I’m enjoying it. I was wondering is the a timeline for when it’ll be out of Beta and trophies will be added? Furthermore is there any idea of there being an account wipe? Will trophies be retroactive to things we accomplish now?

I know not all of these things pertain to every player hit thank you for taking the time to read my questions.

James Hallahan's Avatar

Ed Diaz said:

January 24th, 7:40 am

Hey there Valde!

Happy to hear you’ve been enjoying the game!

While the game is continuing to evolve at a very rapid rate, there are no specifics for when the game will move out of Beta.
    However, as mentioned in the blog above be sure to stay tuned to all of the official Paragon channels as we will be sharing some information soon on what 2017 has in store for Paragon!

There are also no plans to wipe any account progression so anything that you have unlocked up to this point will remain on your account! :)

kjiayiuxi said:

January 23rd, 1:24 pm

EPIC confirmed that there will not be a wipe, so all progress you make will be saved. In addition, I believe hearing that they would release with around 35 heroes, which would put the release date in late summer of 2017.

Epic_InUsWeTrust said:

January 24th, 6:45 am

Hey there Valde!

Happy to hear you’ve been enjoying the game!

fecks said:

January 23rd, 7:24 am

Anybody else having trouble trying to purchase off the PS store? Worked fine for one game, tried to purchase another and now telling me credit card info is invalid and paypal wont even work…..

Klart said:

January 23rd, 7:48 am

When can we (finally) expect Trophies?

SpyDudeFX said:

January 23rd, 8:12 am

Agree with everyone above, when are trophies coming? And will our existing progress count?

James Hallahan's Avatar

Ed Diaz said:

January 24th, 7:40 am

Hey SpyDude!

Trophies are a feature that we recognize to be essential to the community members like yourself. Sharing and keeping track of all of your achievements through the trophy system will be implemented as we move to a full release and exit the Beta stage.

More information on what 2017 has in store for Paragon will be shared in an upcoming blog so be sure to keep an eye out on official channels!

Epic_InUsWeTrust said:

January 24th, 7:17 am

Hey SpyDude!

ZanFear said:

January 23rd, 9:41 am

Still haven’t tried this out yet, but I did watch a bunch of videos when PS+ users first got a free starter pack. Is there still only 1 map?

Brady_J said:

January 23rd, 10:14 am

Since it will be a 2xp week i wouldn’t download the booster pack unless you can get 4xp. wait till the week is over.

Chanerooo said:

January 23rd, 12:32 pm

How the connection with South America? I’m downloading the game, but I’m fearing my latency goes through the roof.

ViCe-_-KaRTeL said:

January 23rd, 1:20 pm

@5 mobas are typically on 1 map
Will be a while before different game modes come along like smite 3v3 which then u will see a map to suit that size/mode but 5v5 typical standard moba mode is 1 map

@7 I live Trinidad and I couldn’t play the game till I got fibre optic net even tho I was rockin 150 down. Connection stability is big on this game so u may encounter problems
U can check ur ping in the settings area on the game.

ZanFear said:

January 23rd, 9:53 pm

Oh wow, never knew that!

TeamGreen615 said:

January 23rd, 2:52 pm

Here we go again with a Gravity Rush 2 add on every article posted. It makes it almost impossible to read anything on my phone because it is in the way.

kaillict said:

January 24th, 6:25 am

The free booster pack isn’t available to even view in my store? I’m a current ps plus member, and I’ve been playing the game since alpha so it should be there. Or is it not available right away today?

James Hallahan's Avatar

Ed Diaz said:

January 24th, 7:39 am

Hey kaillict!

The Booster Pack will be available to download in the coming hours so hang in there! :D

cusman said:

January 24th, 9:47 am

This game seems to be like Battleborn. Does it include any campaign or all about the moba-like PvP? I am only interested in the co-op campaign so hoping it includes that.

KidCommando said:

January 24th, 11:59 am

Absolutely love Paragon and was easily my most played game last year. I first bought the founders pack, and then upgraded to the masters pack. I bought the physical version soon after as well. I have reached master level for 5 characters so far, and I’m still playing almost daily.

For me there is no game that gives me the strategy, challenge, and competitive PvP gameplay I crave like Paragon can.

Also, the support for this game has been amazing. I know it is not officially released yet, but the amount of work being done to improve this game and make it the best it can be has really reinforced their commitment to supporting this title. So thank you EPIC for following through and not just settling for mediocrity.

Your character models are top notch!!

PyromaniacXx666 said:

January 25th, 3:23 am

Hello, when I try to get the PlayStation plus booster pack it says not available for purchase….I click tell me more and it says I already own PS plus booster pack POP? IDK?

AlphaKrusher said:

January 25th, 6:03 am

Hey guys, I’m trying to download the booster pack abd it simplay says unavailable. I thought i might have accidentally downloaded it before, but no. I don’t have the skins or coins.

Any hints?

Deadlyender said:

January 25th, 11:00 pm

Having the same problem as everyone else say I already have “PSP Booster Pack POP”