Knack 2

Feb 09

Feb 09

Pick Up Select PS4 Bundles for $249 This Month

John Koller's Avatar Posted by Vice President, PlayStation Brand Marketing, SIEA

Hey PlayStation Nation. It’s February, and you’re all probably well into your resolutions for the year. One of my resolutions is to play even more games — and to make sure that you and your friends get the chance to as well.

I’m happy to share that from February 12 through February 25, you can pick up the new, slimmer PS4 in either the Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 bundle, or the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle for $249.99. Additionally, if you order the exclusive Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle in Glacier White through Walmart.com, you’ll also receive this price promotion for $249.

Here are the options to choose from:

• The Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle includes the slimmer PS4 model with a 500GB HDD, a DualShock 4 wireless controller, and the critically acclaimed Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
  • The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle comes with the slimmer 500GB PS4 and a DualShock 4 wireless controller, along with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Blu-ray disc, and a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered download voucher.
  • The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare PS4 bundle in Glacier White comes with the slimmer Glacier White 500GB HDD PS4 and matching Glacier White DualShock 4 wireless controller, along with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Blu-ray disc and a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered download voucher. The promotional price for this bundle is available exclusively at Walmart.com.

With incredible titles like the recently released Resident Evil 7 biohazard from Capcom, Guerrilla Games’ upcoming open-world action RPG Horizon Zero Dawn dropping later this month, and EA’s Mass Effect: Andromeda coming soon, now’s the time to jump on a new PS4. Enjoy!

Add Your Own

Oste18262009 said:

February 9th, 6:37 am

It kinda sucks they aren’t exactly ‘promoting’ the original ps4 with deals and bundles with money off. Nevertheless I’m glad they still making deals for Uncharted 4.

shibbydashang1 said:

February 9th, 7:54 pm

Are stores even selling the original model anymore? All the ones I’ve seen are just selling the Pro and Slim models.

nerdferg said:

February 9th, 6:47 am

I just went to walmart for the glacier white infinite warfare bundle and it’s still showing as $299

dauntingcookie said:

February 9th, 6:51 am

It starts on the 12th.

nerdferg said:

February 9th, 6:55 am

ah. i should learn to read

NintendoTim said:

February 9th, 6:49 am

Any chance that we can start seeing bundles with the Pro soon?

Warped said:

February 9th, 9:49 am

I think you’ll have to wait for Microsoft to make their move until pro starts making changes. so I’d say around summer E3 time is most likely.

AmericanNinja1 said:

February 9th, 10:02 am

Will there be any PS4 Pro bundle deals? I’m going to buy one soon.

KazeEternal said:

February 9th, 10:25 am

I already own a PS4 Launch Model, looking to a pro. When can we expect price drops and bundles for the pro? Boost mode has me totally on board after the digital foundry showings and external hard drive support (3 USB ports w/one in the rear FTW ).

Though please do Pro’s at launch next time. I’m a little sore that I have to go through all this trouble for a model that I would have paid 500 for up front and now I’m trying to get one for under 300.

mjc0961 said:

February 10th, 2:57 am

Weird. I saw that video and Boost Mode doesn’t have me on board. It didn’t work particularly well, plus you have to remember that games going forward won’t support this as they have to have Pro enabled features. So instead of being able to boost mode upcoming games and get higher framerates, you’re going to be stuck with whatever awful patch the devs cook up that prioritizes graphical fidelity over gameplay.

If you could use Boost Mode to overwrite what the developers do, then I’d be on board. But that doesn’t seem possible (DF had to delete the Knack patch to use boost mode with it), so I’m not.

KillerKlownGino4 said:

February 9th, 11:41 am

I bought a ps4 console at game stop. Someone brong a used ps4 and i bought for 200 bucks now in new london ct. Now he didn’t told me abt the deals that they have to bring, what should i do now.

kenj77 said:

February 9th, 12:15 pm

Will the sale also be in Canada, and if so, at what price ?

EverythingOnFire said:

February 9th, 2:55 pm

According to Game Spot, the deal is only available in the United States.

JeRzYzFyNeSt said:

February 9th, 2:15 pm

Waiting on a Pro Bundle

and Maybe a Socom on PS4

EverythingOnFire said:

February 9th, 2:59 pm

Good on ya, Sony. Smart timing, what with the Switch right around the corner.

I have a question. This article goes out of it’s way to state that Infinite Warfare comes on a Blu-Ray Disc, but it doesn’t state that concerning the Uncharted 4 bundle. Is Uncharted 4 a disc, or a download voucher?

shibbydashang1 said:

February 9th, 7:55 pm

It comes with a physical disc version.

EverythingOnFire said:

February 9th, 10:57 pm

@shibbydashang1 – Thanks for the answer. My nephew screwed up my current PS4 (long story), so I’m thinking I might have to grab one of these.

Randinator-_001 said:

February 9th, 8:18 pm

Amazing offers keep up the great work Sony!

UnclePaul88 said:

February 10th, 7:53 am

I’d rather have the PlayStation 4 bundle with Uncharted 4.

ShowUp2ShutDown said:

February 10th, 12:28 pm

I would agree but hey any promotion is good promotion for a console kicking butt every month and exceeding expectations

whitfxrd said:

February 10th, 9:11 pm

Is this in Canada??

s111898 said:

February 10th, 11:21 pm

This is bogus. I just bought the uncharted 4 bundle on 2/2 for 270 from walmart. Ugh

dulun18 said:

February 13th, 11:27 pm

since youbought the bundle on 2/2, you have 2 options

1- Take the receipt to Wal-mart and ask them to adjust the price– I think they will adjust the price for you without giving you much trouble. If not, buy the bundle again and return it with the old receipt (get it ?)

2- if you are using a credit card (e.g. citibank) use their Citi Rewind to get the $20 back

with Citi Rewind you have up to 60 days.

It’s easier with Citi Rewind- since i bought all my items online so just a few screenshot and fill out the request form then submit via email. It will only 3-5 minutes. They will refund the difference back to your credit card account or send you a check within 2-4 weeks. It will be quicker with refund to account option.

dulun18 said:

February 15th, 8:12 am

4 days. My last Citi Rewind. Refund to account option.

dahnEyE said:

February 15th, 9:21 am

sux this is a US only promo…

JonnyBlazed907 said:

February 22nd, 6:40 pm

Can anyone help me I purchased a ps4 bundle with black ops 3 off amazon but it came with no audio or hdmi cable! What do I do?