God of War

Apr 07

Apr 07

PlayStation Blogcast 244: Nachos vs. Pierogies Infinite

On this week's show: how to break into the games industry, Zac reveals his secret past, Justin shares FFXIV tips, Sid finally conquers the Darkest Dungeon, and what exactly is a pierogi anyway?

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Subscribe via iTunes, Google or RSS, or download here

We’re back, baby! A bounty of listener letters sparks serious (ha!) discussion on a variety of topics in this week’s Blogcast: Justin shares tips for anybody thinking about diving into FFXIV, Sid finally conquers the Darkest Dungeon, Zac reveals his secret past in Hollywood, and it all culminates in a pierogies vs. nachos battle royale! Don’t ask.

Stuff We Talked About

• StarBlood Arena
  • Marvel Heroes Omega
  • Kero Blaster
  • Nier: Automata
  • Tips for breaking into the games industry
  • Advice for FFXIV newcomers
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • New PS4 owner Protips
  • Story vs. Gameplay
  • Cosmic Star Heroine
  • Pierogies (Pirogis?)

Recent Episodes

The Cast

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Zac Minor

Sid Shuman – Director of Social Media, SIEA
Justin Massongill – Social Media Manager, SIEA
Zac Minor – Sr. Social Media Manager, SIEA

Send us questions and tips! blogcast@sony.com
Leave us a voicemail! (650) 288-6706

Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.

Add Your Own

jgrizzle358 said:

April 7th, 7:22 pm

“Advice for FFXIV newcomers” AKA Justin’s Final Fantasy corner. I wouldn’t mind being a regular segment. Just like Sid sauce recipes or Amazon box. Both of which have been disappointingly absent lately. Hint hint.

Justin Massongill's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

April 9th, 11:19 am

I don’t think Sid would let me do a spinoff FFXIV podcast, but I’d be lying if I said I never thought about it ^_^

jgrizzle358 said:

April 7th, 7:23 pm

mind THAT* being a regular segment. dang it I always do that

Sarges24 said:

April 8th, 3:53 pm

Pierogies are Pierogies and if they’re Pierogies they can’t be fake Pierogies. Nacho Pierogies minus the ketchup, have to try that next time. Great episode as always.

cleversignin said:

April 10th, 6:54 am

picture of Nier on post so I am expecting discussion, the entirety of Nier discussion “I am playing Nier” *sigh*

Justin Massongill's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

April 10th, 12:14 pm

Hmm, the game is on my mind a lot lately so I must have just thought we talked about it more than we did while I was building out the post. Sorry! I’ll make up for it with more Nier discussion next time. :)

Ax_Man17 said:

April 11th, 2:15 am

Why isn’t any one on this blog talking about the last big update in March not allowing many playstation customers to go online?

YoungBlaise said:

April 11th, 8:48 am

I see a 2B NieR Automata picture, I click lol
What a great game! I do wonder how i affected others if at all.

EdgeWise said:

April 21st, 12:24 pm

So just finished the episode. Love the show and all that you all. But the best way for pierogies is. Pan fried with onions and kielbasa top with a few dashes of hot sauce. Once you try it you’ll never go back.