Overwatch

Apr 13

Apr 13

PlayStation Blogcast 245: Two Guys, A Robo Dino, and a Pizza Place

The Blogcast is back, and one of our hosts is a little late to the party on Horizon Zero Dawn.

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

Stop the presses, folks! Ryan Clements actually played a video game. That’s right, the Blogcast is back and we’re talking Horizon Zero Dawn — a gorgeous experience that Clements finally started. Plus, the team covers the new releases for next week and all the latest PlayStation news, including the latest Overwatch seasonal event.

Enjoy the show!

Subscribe via iTunes, Google or RSS, or download here

Stuff We Talked About

• Horizon Zero Dawn
  • Overwatch Uprising
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Nier: Automata Shoutouts
  • Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Recent Episodes

The Cast

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Sid Shuman – Director of Social Media, SIEA
Ryan Clements – Sr. Social Media Specialist, SIEA

Send us questions and tips! blogcast@sony.com
Leave us a voicemail! (650) 288-6706

Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.

Add Your Own

Rapturesassassin said:

April 13th, 1:34 pm

Annnnnnd still no way to listen to this on the Ps4

Rapturesassassin said:

April 13th, 2:03 pm

Bwhahaha you gotta be kidding me. I just tried this on my xbox 1 and would you know it. It played. Welp i guess i can listen to the PlayStation blog cast on my xbox 1. Man the Ps4 is weak. Even the Ps3 could play this

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

April 13th, 1:46 pm

>Nier: Automata Shoutouts

Yes!! Thanks for remembering ^_^

Valde_zerocool said:

April 13th, 2:55 pm

Ahhh 50% Sid is just enough robust flavor.

jgrizzle358 said:

April 13th, 7:25 pm

Are you kidding me? Every episode he is in is 50% him LOL. Not that there’s anything wrong with that of course. He tells the best weird stories.

jgrizzle358 said:

April 13th, 7:33 pm

Oh yes this will make a fine listen while I do tedious side quests in Mass Effect: Andromeda. Nothing like mining for 16 different minerals across 10 different planets to really make you want to turn off the soundtrack for a while.

Also, welcome back, Ryan!

cleversignin said:

April 14th, 8:33 am

Minority Report is based on a story by Phillip K Dick. not to sound pedantic, just sharing since Dick’s works are proving to be rather prescient.

cleversignin said:

April 14th, 8:34 am

LOL, every time I mention Phillip K Dick my comment gets flagged for moderation:)

Sarges24 said:

April 14th, 4:03 pm

NieR is amazing!! Heads up, make sure to complete side quests before progressing. Wish I’d known that and about the continuous new game plus. It does keep getting better though. 91 hours in and can’t recall the last time I spent this much time finishing a game. Like HZD this is one game I don’t want to end.

deliriumsfrogs said:

April 18th, 7:01 am

Clements!
I was in the middle of frosting a cake, with hands unsuited for touching my ipod when you gave your Rogue One
spoiler warning!
I know, it’s my fault, if I were doing something healthier like running, I could’ve skipped ahead no-prob-bob.
Now I’m just going to sit there all depressed when we turn it on for the first time, and no one around me is going
to know exactly why. lol