Paragon

May 29

May 29

PlayStation E3 Experience 2017: Live in Theaters June 12

Can't make it to E3 this year? Never fear! Swing by your local cinema and watch the festivities on the big screen.

Tiane Bella's Avatar Posted by Marketing Specialist, Sony Interactive Entertainment

Tickets Update: We’re looking into issues users are having getting tickets to this year’s E3 Experience. Stay tuned for updates.

5/31 Update — Some changes and updates on ticket and seat availability:

• Ticket registration will open today, Wednesday 5/31/17, at 1:30PM PT.
  • There was a brief system test last night which allowed a small number of tickets to be claimed. As of this morning there are still plenty of tickets remaining at each theater.
  • If you received a ticket confirmation email you are guaranteed a seat at the event if you present your valid ticket at least 30 minutes before show time.
  • We will be admitting those without tickets on a first-come first-served basis after all present ticket holders are seated.

E3 is almost here and I’m excited to announce that the PlayStation E3 Experience is returning for 2017! Join us on Monday, June 12th in over 85 theaters across the United States, Canada, and Latin America.

This is the fourth year we’re broadcasting our E3 Press Conference live to theaters across North America and I can’t wait to bring the excitement of E3 straight to you. Watching the announcements and news alongside other members of the PlayStation community is an experience like no other.

Attendees will take home an exclusive poster and #76 from the PlayStation Collectable Card series. This will be the only way to get your hands on these, so don’t miss out! Want more than just limited edition swag? We’ve got you covered — everyone will also get a digital gift basket chock-full of goodies from PlayStation Store.

PlayStation E3 Experience 2017PlayStation E3 Experience 2017

Tickets for US and Canada

Tickets are 100% free and will be available at playstation.com/E3experience starting Tuesday, May 30th at 10:00 AM PT while supplies last. To register for a ticket, you will need to create a free Gofobo account. Tickets will be sent to the email address used to create your Gofobo account.

Attendees who have registered for a ticket will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis until the theater reaches capacity. Make sure to arrive early! Receiving a ticket does not guarantee you a seat. Attendees must be 17 years of age or older to attend this event. A valid form of ID providing age will be required to enter.

Theater Name City State / Province
Scotiabank Theatre Chinook Calgary Alberta
Cineplex Cinemas Metropolis Burnaby British Columbia
Scotiabank Theatre Winnipeg Winnipeg Manitoba
Scotiabank Theatre Toronto Toronto Ontario
Cinéma Banque Scotia Montréal Montréal Quebec

Tickets for Latin America

If you’re a PlayStation fan in Brazil check blog.br.playstation.com soon for more details on which theaters are participating and how to get your tickets.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 18

krae_man said:

May 29th, 7:10 am

You haven’t created the Canadian version of the site yet. That link redirects to the 2016 page for Canadians.

Doesn’t look like the 2017 page exists on en-ca yet.

O1Kipper said:

May 29th, 7:26 am

The canadian 2017 page is up now.

iamtylerdurden1 said:

May 29th, 11:25 am

Last yr was an incredible experience in Hamilton NJ and i anticipate the same this yr.

2016

God of War
    Days Gone
    Spiderman

2017

Sucker Punch new IP
    Bloodborne 2 or “Phantom Wail”
    Sony Santa Monica AAA VR game

TheKidMitch said:

May 30th, 10:13 am

Gotta love when every Platstation fans get online and crashes a website every year. . .

#gofobo2017 #RIP

msassypants said:

May 30th, 10:15 am

Gofobo site link isn’t working in the US.

Rezznak said:

May 30th, 10:22 am

WHY CHOOSE GOFOBO?! SITE IS DOWN IN U.S.

JerzeeBalla said:

May 30th, 11:40 am

To the Tyler Durden guy/girl – I was also at the Hamilton viewing and it was indeed incredible. I will hopefully be there this year pending this site working properly.

Lauren-Senpai said:

May 30th, 3:12 pm

This will be my first year attending PS Experience at Hamilton, NJ. Granted…. if the site loads properly. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

HIS616infernal said:

May 31st, 3:05 am

The fact that i may miss this year after going to the previous 3 is unfortunate ! Every year you guys have issues with how you deal out tickets and it never seems to get fixed. I hope i can manage to find someone to actually get me a pair today while im at work.

keita_luv said:

May 31st, 8:55 am

All that talk about voiding ALL tickets is rubbish. I was here since the start (1pm to 11:35pm) and I got the tickets fair and square just like the earlier people. We ALL had the same rng doing this, and dealt with the same issues. You want to take that away because people on reddit got in too? It’s not a good situation but come on that wouldn’t be the right way to go either.

HIS616infernal said:

May 31st, 2:41 pm

Thank you Sony for not allowing me to get tickets ! Thank you for ruining my streak thank you for using a half backwards system that claims I’m not of age to receive tickets I’m friggen 29 really… Dropping the ball yet again i had two tickets in my hand and the damn site errors out and asks for a code …. Oh geese thanks

bradleykit said:

May 29th, 7:13 am

What about the UK?

Vocor_Kane said:

May 30th, 8:11 am

@bradleykit – What ABOUT the UK? It’s 2:00am there at the time of the conference.

Jawnuhthun said:

May 30th, 11:01 am

E3 is a North America focused event; just like GamesCom in Germany is European focused and Tokyo Game Show is Japanese focused.

Hence, why this theatre experience is for North America.

Well, that and what Vocor_Kane said; timezones.

SephyRocks88 said:

May 29th, 7:23 am

Yes, I’m happy to see my hometown added again and I will definitely go this year again! Question though, in the past a single person was able to purchase at least 2 tickets. For this time around, do both individuals need a Gofobo account or should each person register and obtain their own ticket? Many thanks!

Tiane Bella's Avatar

Tiane Bella said:

May 29th, 2:48 pm

You will be able to register for two tickets with a single Gofobo account.

Knuxpyro56 said:

May 29th, 7:33 am

As always Georgia gets only 1 venue……

Tjoeb123 said:

May 31st, 12:11 am

Yeah, I can’t afford to drive 3+ hours to Atlanta just for this.

Now if they had more venues closer towards Savannah, I’d be happy.

Sorceressvampire said:

May 31st, 5:15 pm

Can you please reply back to me how much are the tickets and can my brother take his two daughters his youngest one is gamer ?

DragonSpear2462 said:

May 29th, 7:34 am

You mention that tickets are limited, but then you also mention that getting a ticket doesn’t guarantee you a seat? Why not just limit the amount of ticket sold until max capacity?

Sonny said:

May 29th, 8:18 am

In previous years of these events, they had a line for ticket holders and a separate line for people that couldn’t get tickets. After like 15 minutes, they started letting people in from the wait line in order to fill seats. In case people ordered tickets and didn’t attend. It gives dedicated fans that couldn’t get tickets for whatever reason a second chance at attending.

DragonSpear2462 said:

May 29th, 9:47 am

Yeah, but I find it unfair that even though we order our tickets first, we won’t be guaranteed a seat.

DragonSpear2462 said:

May 29th, 9:53 am

I know previous years they have guaranteed seats tickets and then they make you get waiting list tickets. That would be more fair.

Kariodude said:

May 29th, 9:56 am

If you get a ticket and are there on time, you get a seat. You only lose your seat if you’re late. Completely fair considering the tickets are free.

iamtylerdurden1 said:

May 29th, 10:33 am

Exactly, u are guaranteed a seat if u order a ticket and are at the event on time. If they reserved every seat for a ticket holder and those ppl never showed then ppl who couldn’t get a ticket who showed up to the theater would get screwed and the theater wouldn’t be full. If u were concerned enough to get a ticket, which is actually not easy, then u should be concerned enough to get there on time.

DragonSpear2462 said:

May 29th, 10:43 am

Are you guys sure? When I read it, it seems like they are saying that you also have to get in line early to make sure you can get in even though you got your tickets early….

WakizashiM said:

May 29th, 7:35 am

I’m glad you guys are coming to Canada. But please come to Ottawa also next year. If the main factor behind the selection of cities is population, don’t forget to also include Gatineau’s population with Ottawa’s, as the cities are only separated by a river.

Bane-1974 said:

May 29th, 2:35 pm

I second this. Please include Ottawa next year!

KaiserWilhelm said:

May 29th, 6:01 pm

I third this. Please consider Ottawa, lots of demand here. Larger population than some of the other Canadian cities listed

Kovaelin said:

May 30th, 8:18 pm

I’d also like to add my support for Ottawa!

TheCraZyCloWn said:

May 29th, 7:36 am

Can we still get 2 tickets per account or must we create two seperate accounts on Gofobo?

Tiane Bella's Avatar

Tiane Bella said:

May 29th, 2:48 pm

You will be able to register for two tickets with a single Gofobo account.

JQM78 said:

May 30th, 2:33 pm

Doesn’t look like that’s going to happen now.

Dragjae55 said:

May 29th, 7:46 am

Damn nearest theater is 35mins away, I’ll still do it just to meet people and see E3.

thanextjordan said:

May 29th, 9:40 am

I live in Arkansas and the closest theater to me is 2 hours and 38 minutes away. So I’m pretty bummed. It sucks to be in a part of the country that no company ever thinks is important enough to reach out to.

Deadarth said:

May 29th, 3:16 pm

That’s cute, the closest theater on this list to me is about 6 hours away.

Hyrgola said:

May 29th, 7:52 am

Hey PlayStation, Have you checked a world map lately? There’s a lot more countries than Brazil in Latin America.

iamtylerdurden1 said:

May 29th, 11:09 am

Are u kidding? This costs Sony a lot of money, it’s a free event with free gifts. We’re lucky they are doing any theaters and that they aren’t just New York, LA, and Chicago. The fact there are any theaters in South America is awesome.

Canada has 5 theaters, California has 6, Florida has 4. Heck, even Alabama, Virginia, Colorado, Ohio, Washington, Arizona all have multiple theaters. There are upwards of 100 theaters, which is amazing. I doubt Microsoft would ever do something like this, and if they did they would not put theaters in Topeka Kansas City or Newington New Hampshire.

I’ll be going for the third year. Buffalo NY, Hamilton NJ, and this year Hamilton NJ again. Last year in Hamilton was THE best experience i have ever had in a theater. Sony’s E3 was megaton after megaton and the place was electric with everyone collectively erupting when things like God of War and Spiderman were announced. Those two games brought the house down. Ty Sony, for treating fans to this awesome experience.

EmperorKorea said:

May 29th, 7:58 am

“Receiving a ticket does not guarantee you a seat.”

What…

omegazio said:

May 29th, 8:17 am

I can’t wait this will be my 4th time going to the PlayStation E3 Movie Theater Experience thanks Sony Interactive Entertainment (^_^)

SOMARvelous1 said:

May 31st, 8:27 am

they’ve only done it 3 times… this will be their third year lol.. where did you go for the fourth?

ZanFear said:

May 29th, 8:35 am

I love that Winnipeg is getting it again. :D But I’d still rather stay home and livestream it haha.

Exist2Inspire02 said:

May 29th, 10:45 am

I was a bit worried that they’d be skipping over Winnipeg this year (despite having a showing last year) since a lot of events love skipping us. But I was super happy to see that they’re coming back this year!

ZanFear said:

May 29th, 11:19 am

Yeah for sure! I was hoping to come across another Winnipegger here! ;)

Dionysus-Jones said:

May 29th, 8:46 am

Soooooo… No VR support for the keynote again this year?

Sony was the first to talk about non-gaming experiences on VR, and aside from interactive music videos & YouTube, PSVR owners aren’t seeing much in this category. Geoff Keighley managed to organize VR support for The Game Awards, so I’m not sure what the roadblock is; there are third party companies that specialize in setting up public events for VR support.

Xcaligamer1 said:

May 29th, 11:33 am

Have you tried the other vr apps yet

CrimsonDream24 said:

May 29th, 9:19 am

I would LOVE to take part in this but my province doesn’t seem to be listed. I’m guessing there just isn’t enough demand for Nova Scotia, Canada? It’s a shame, but understandable.

MapleStory said:

May 29th, 9:46 am

Awesome! This will be my fourth year in a row attending the Union Square NYC theater for E3. Had a feeling this would be announced last minute. haha

paulogy said:

May 29th, 10:36 am

It’s hard to imagine this E3 showcase topping the last two years, but I hope it blows us away yet again :-)

morris_family said:

May 29th, 10:49 am

I love these things. However, traveling 4 hours (8 hours round trip) to get there is a bit absurd, We need to get Fathom Events to add Spokane WA to the list. There’s a untapped market when there’s 3 major colleges here and we all know students like to game too.

Kytona said:

May 29th, 11:08 am

Actually Tiane, this will be the 4th consecutive year you guys have hosted this event in a theater. :)

I’m so excited! I look forward to this every single year! Can’t wait!

Serial_Killa94 said:

May 29th, 11:41 am

Death stranding

Crazymanwalking1 said:

May 29th, 11:45 am

I have waiting what seems like an eternity for more info on this years event, kinda late compared to other years

If I get in this will be my 3rd time attending, hopefully I get to see my friends from last year again

Cant wait for june 12th! (fingers crossed for BB 2)

Arn_1 said:

May 29th, 11:47 am

I’m excited to attend again this year. I’m wondering if it’s better to create a Gofobo account right now, instead of waiting until tomorrow morning. I do want to get timed out attempting to register. But, the theater I went to last year had several vacant spots, even after the wait list was fulfilled. I’m confident I’ll get in again. Should be fun.

Neonikngc said:

May 29th, 12:11 pm

Wondering why redirect Latin America people to the Brazil blog rather than the Latam one, mmmh…

Zealous-Champion said:

May 29th, 12:37 pm

Do we have to create two goforbo accounts to register for two tickets. The last couple of years it’s been easy to bring a plus one, will that change this time around?

Tiane Bella's Avatar

Tiane Bella said:

May 29th, 2:51 pm

You’ll still be able to register for two tickets with one account.

UghRochester said:

May 29th, 12:48 pm

FeelsBadMan They took away Robinson Twp in Pittsburgh. That was the theater for the past 3 years, why the change? Man, now I won’t be able to go.

RedK said:

May 29th, 1:43 pm

Dam I live in CT and its been at Waterbury every year. That was like a 40 min drive for me which isnt bad. But now its in bloomfield which would be like 1hr 20 mins at least. So idk if i would be willing to go or not.

mustplaygames said:

May 29th, 2:31 pm

Please come to Cleveland!!

JSmash7 said:

May 29th, 2:39 pm

I have gone every year and it’s been a blast. Can’t wait to go again. The very first year gave out Destiny alpha codes, so I’m pulling for Destiny 2 alpha codes at this event.

AizawaYuuichi said:

May 29th, 3:41 pm

Okay, good, it’s not just me. I was pretty sure they’d already done this three years in a row, so this will be my fourth time going (as long as I can get tickets again). Kind of annoying that they keep waiting closer and closer to E3 every year to announce/make the tickets available. Also annoying that they’re using a different site that requires a bunch of personal info just to register in order to get the tickets. I can guarantee I’ll never use this site, gofobo, again after this event. Whatever…

JSmash7 said:

May 30th, 9:57 am

Tickets went up on the 30th last year as well, so I don’t think anything has changed there.

Sorceressvampire said:

May 31st, 5:10 pm

How much were the tickets?

Zikesokone1 said:

May 29th, 4:10 pm

Nice to see MIA Miami back again keep it up next year same sunset theater had a lot of homestead people come so if you can add one there

NeutralChaos said:

May 29th, 4:54 pm

Question!

In years past we had to go to the “Playstation E3 Experience” page, pick a theater, give the needed information, and wait for e-mail conformation.

Why is it we need this “Gofobo account” now compared to how it was done before?

UberCactuar said:

May 29th, 4:55 pm

Not a fan of Gofobo! Eventgrid worked just fine despite the site crashing, for the past few years. I can’t expect this site will handle any better under the weight of potentially hundreds of thousands of people trying to get tickets, considering it’s outright malicious ads littered all around, and generally low quality otherwise.

All the same, excited to go, hopefully I get there early enough to get a seat. Been there for the 2015 and 2016 shows so far, let’s make it a threepeat!

goddessbunny42 said:

May 29th, 5:38 pm

Sweet… Totally looking feed to attending the Sony Presser in Lansing, MI for a second year in a row. :)

Superstone said:

May 29th, 5:48 pm

New handheld please

JnF_Gho5t said:

May 29th, 6:45 pm

Thanks for the update Tiane! Can’t wait to see what Sony has to show off this year for E3. This will be my third time me and my friends are going to the event.

JnF_Gho5t said:

May 29th, 6:47 pm

Correction: Fourth time ;)

jairtheshadow said:

May 29th, 7:30 pm

Mine as well ! I’ve been to them all !

jairtheshadow said:

May 29th, 7:30 pm

This is a bit sad because me and a bunch of friends got there on time last year but there was this mean old guard stopping us from getting on the main ticket line and had us on the waiting line for an hour..we got in but had bad seats..not to mention there was an older lady screaming at us to get on the back of the line :\

SagittariusX159 said:

May 29th, 11:52 pm

can anyone attend any location or is it a resident of that state exclusive?

TheSil said:

May 30th, 12:16 am

No news for UK showings?
Like a lot of Uk gamers, I’ve had every single playstation console from time. Still got them aside from the PSOne.
I recall a time when My PS3 conked out for some reason. Sony collected from my house and gave me a replacement. Same with my PSP.
How times have changed.

Vocor_Kane said:

May 30th, 8:06 am

@TheSil – Of course there’s no UK showings. The time of the press conference is 2:00am in the UK.

Vocor_Kane said:

May 30th, 8:08 am

@SagittariusX159 – The only requirement is that you have a valid form of ID to prove you’re 17+. You don’t need to be from that state.

Jawnuhthun said:

May 30th, 1:53 pm

E3 is a North American focused event.

Sanador62 said:

May 30th, 5:22 am

Hmm I don’t see Grand Rapids MI posted, which is where I have gone in the past. Is this list final and complete?

goddessbunny42 said:

May 30th, 9:45 am

I was surprised to see in my hometown and NOT drive to GR last year. Maybe they may add GR, but it’s likely that they chose the Capital City because we’re in the center of the state (and I feel sry for those in PlayStation Nation in the UP or further upstate).

strangephish said:

May 30th, 6:11 am

Why no love for VT, nearest theater is 2+ hrs away. Can any previous attendees let me know if the digital gift basket would be worth the 2+ hr trip

Vocor_Kane said:

May 30th, 8:04 am

I would certainly go for the experience to see all of the announcements with like minded PlayStation fans. The digital goodies are usually things like Beta access for an upcoming game (possibly Alpha access for Destiny 2 this year), a theme, and $5 or $10 in PSN cash.

Maelstorm1226 said:

May 30th, 6:16 am

I would love to go to this, but the closet theater to me is an hour and a half away. I’ll just watch E3 from the comfort of my home. Oh well, maybe next year!!

Danny_J_420 said:

May 30th, 7:17 am

My wife and I LOVE PlayStation and we’ll be checking this out at the Rockville, MD location. Wouldn’t mind seeing a 2nd option for your MD fan base, but no biggie.

Question, can minors come if accompanied by an adult? We want to bring our kid but don’t really see anything clarifying this.

Vocor_Kane said:

May 30th, 7:47 am

@Danny_J_420 – Nope. Kids are not allowed (thank God).

“Must be 17 years of age or older to attend this event. A valid form of ID proving age will be required to enter.”

Vocor_Kane said:

May 30th, 8:02 am

@Tiane Bella – This is actually the fourth year, not the third. I would know since I’ve been to all of them.

rockyou30 said:

May 30th, 8:16 am

Wheres the theater info for brazil?
There’s nothing on Brazilian blog site yet.

bigsgg71 said:

May 30th, 9:01 am

This might be a little off the subject, but I remember back in the good ol’ days you could download all of Sony’s E3s on the PS3 and watch at your leisure. I wish that option was available again.

dadrizzle1 said:

May 30th, 9:29 am

It’s 11:27am I have my Gofobo account. registered.
Your we blink still says Available 5/30/2017 10:00AM.

Can’t to access to get a ticket.

thanks

Tiane Bella's Avatar

Tiane Bella said:

May 30th, 9:50 am

It is 10AM PT, so the tickets will be available shortly.

sasukenko said:

May 30th, 9:38 am

How do I register for tickets?

Brawl96 said:

May 30th, 10:02 am

Is the link up yet?

llxAnll said:

May 30th, 10:04 am

link is not up at this time, I’m just hitting the page refresh and not seeing anything.

Jagonss said:

May 30th, 10:04 am

tickets up yet?

RedK said:

May 30th, 10:04 am

Not yet. And the gofobo site just crashed.

tyq1993 said: