Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

May 31

May 31

PS Plus: Free Games for June 2017

Dive into a frenetic co-op zombie slayer -- and a decidedly more mellow episodic adventure -- with this month's lineup.

James Hallahan's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Plus

Greetings, PlayStation Nation! The PS Plus lineup for June is in, and we have some excellent games to share. This month, we’ve got Killing Floor 2 and Life is Strange.

Killing Floor 2 is a first-person co-op zombie shooter set in the immediate aftermath of Killing Floor. Tasked with descending into continental Europe to combat the outbreak of the zombie virus, players will form groups of up to six and work together to eradicate the undead and save civilization.

From there, rewind a bit with the excellent 5-part episodic adventure Life is Strange. Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time. Here’s the catch: changing the past can greatly impact the future. See for yourself why this one racked up critical acclaim and numerous awards.

Full lineup:

• Killing Floor 2, PS4
  • Life is Strange, PS4
  • Abyss Odyssey, PS3
  • WRC 5: World Rally Championship, PS3
  • Neon Chrome, PS Vita (crossbuy with PS4)
  • Spy Chameleon, PS Vita (crossbuy on PS4)

Thanks, and see you next time!

Oh, and while you are enjoying these free PlayStation Plus games, be sure to check out PlayStation Plus Specials where we have discounted two sweet bundles: WWE 2K17 & NBA 2K17 and The Division & Rainbow Six Siege!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Tidusfanboy said:

May 31st, 8:34 am

Is this the complete set of Life is Strange or just 1 episode? Thanks!

Mercenary09 said:

May 31st, 8:37 am

Complete Season

NEOMERCER said:

May 31st, 8:38 am

Smh watch the video lol Sid clearly states it’s the full season.

designingsean said:

May 31st, 8:41 am

“From there, rewind a bit with the excellent 5-part episodic adventure Life is Strange. “

Seluhir said:

May 31st, 9:40 am

Based off of “From there, rewind a bit with the excellent 5-part episodic adventure Life is Strange” – pretty sure it’s the entire thing. Which is awesome.

xFlibbityJibbetx said:

May 31st, 10:14 am

If by “rewind a bit” they mean cry..

kyoshinhen2 said:

May 31st, 1:54 pm

almost bought it on week sales…

Rocket_Spawn81 said:

June 1st, 2:21 pm

Exactly which day are they free?

Aabel200 said:

June 1st, 9:52 pm

Finaly ps plus gives us good games FINALY

boumaxbou said:

June 2nd, 5:05 am

It’s only me or xbox gold give better game and twice a month???

tranceplante said:

June 2nd, 2:47 pm

It’s not the first time Life is Strange is free on PS:PLUS

Ralstonizer said:

June 2nd, 11:07 pm

Wait…so…Plus has 2 PS4 games, 2 PS3 games, and 2 Vita games…and Xbox Live has 2 Xbone games and 2 360 games…and you guys think Xbox is giving you more games? Wow. No wonder you kids need free games so badly.

Ralstonizer said:

June 2nd, 11:08 pm

Full game of Life is Strange has never been free by the way. You’re confused.

The_Doctor1215 said:

June 4th, 9:32 am

On what day in June do these games come out on PS Plus? its Sunday, June 4th and I keep refreshing the PS Store and I’m not sure.

BombPin said:

June 4th, 6:14 pm

Great Games, PS Plus update is always the first Tuesday every month.

SeannyLovesTea said:

June 5th, 7:34 am

@Ralstonizer

The things is the XBOX line up is better, and you can play 360 games on your XBOX ONE…..whereas we can’t play VITA or PS3 games on our PS4s.
    SO we basically get 2 games, and they get 4.

LUNATICALLY said:

June 5th, 7:45 pm

I’m pretty excited for Neon Chrome on Vita, to be honest :)

Jeff_Marsh said:

June 5th, 9:12 pm

@SeannyLovesTea the vita games are crossbuy so you can play them.

RunNgun1976 said:

June 6th, 8:46 am

Why is Life is Strange saying it’s $19.99 for the game still on the PlayStation Plus page? The Killing Floor 2 is free on PlayStation Plus but not Life is Strange? Was there an error when the store updated this morning?

terpriders said:

June 6th, 9:06 am

boumaxbou:

They only give you one game beginning of the month and the second halfway through the month and if you missed the first part of the month you’re out the game. At least PS plus is all month for six games.

Tj_da_looper_13 said:

June 6th, 9:32 am

Why does it say that it cost money for life is strange

Vihujegachi5033 said:

June 6th, 10:14 am

RunNgun1976

Just add Life is Strange in your cart and when you proceed, the price will say free with the ps plus symbol below. So just added to you cart and proceed to checkout and that’s it

Atermi said:

June 6th, 12:09 pm

WOW, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! The first awesome month in a whole ps4 era after all these worthless months. Finally, all games for all 3 platforms are amazing! Chameleon Spy is the only meh title, while Neon Chrome, Killing Floor 2, LIS, Abyss Odyssey are what PSN+ should really be like, and I was going to buy that racing game on sale!

xXJrGooNerXx said:

June 7th, 4:46 am

@Ralstonizer Wow, jumping on him with your tail up for an honest error, I bet you’re popular with your peers lol
    He made a mistake that he can correct, you’re just a condescending jerk which cannot be corrected.

BRotaku15 said:

June 9th, 1:08 pm

Can someone help? I can only get Spy Chameleon, the only other thing that comes up up when I go on monthly games are the membership prices

zuki0000 said:

June 23rd, 2:16 am

Hey guys can you help me out: I “bought” Life is Strange this month for free and played episode one. I wanted to play episode 2, but the game says i have to purchase it. When i go to playstation store, it says episodes 2-5 are installed. What do i do?

Seluhir said:

May 31st, 8:34 am

Nice. I’ve been wanting Life is Strange, might have to stream some of that soon. :)

yentair said:

May 31st, 12:18 pm

I’ve been wanting it too. I think the wife will enjoy it. Thanks Sony!
    Definitely worth my $3.33 for the month.

paulogy said:

May 31st, 8:35 am

Nice! This is a great opportunity to get back into Life is Strange – I enjoyed what I played so far :-)

Looking forward to E3! Hope to see more of Detroit, Dreams, Days Gone, Death Stranding (and other games that don’t start with D, like God of War, Spider-Man, Vane, Wild, etc :-)

How about you?

CrusaderForever said:

May 31st, 9:21 am

Looking forward to all you just posted. It’s going to be an EPIC E3 for Sony!

breakdownthewall said:

May 31st, 11:23 am

I’m really hoping for an announcement for The Evil Within 2.

zuki0000 said:

June 23rd, 2:17 am

ExplodingJuice82 said:

May 31st, 8:35 am

PlayStation E3 ticket update? Gofobo was a horrible way to go. Hopefully something is announced soon.

CrusaderForever said:

May 31st, 9:22 am

Oh Yeah, my #1 most anticipated is the Assassins Creed Origins reveal!

CrusaderForever said:

May 31st, 9:22 am

Sorry, meant to attach this to the Paulogy post.

infamousgodV2_0 said:

May 31st, 8:35 am

-yawns- glad i dropped PlayStation Plus. I’ll be busy with GwG

– Watch_Dogs
– SpeedRunners
– Assassins Creed 3
– Dragon Age: Orgins

killaruna said:

May 31st, 8:37 am

Thats cool man but nobody cares. Enjoy your day

Mercenary09 said:

May 31st, 8:38 am

I’d say Life is Strange and Killing Floor 2 are better than any of the GWG games this month.

joyrul96 said:

May 31st, 8:39 am

Two not remastered last gen games and Watch Dogs 1 yuck lol…..

Speedrunners is the only decent one there.

stooby_mcdooby said:

May 31st, 8:41 am

Have fun with Watch Dogs lol

nami_tokiwa said:

May 31st, 8:41 am

Enjoy your old games. While we enjoy new game (Killing Floor 2) and amazing adventure game (Life is strange).

infamousgodV2_0 said:

May 31st, 8:42 am

LMAO everyone saying yuck to Watch_Dogs when you all been crying about for months on end

FaTed-X-RaTed said:

May 31st, 8:42 am

Wow GwG is really lacking this month lol

Thillhouse said:

May 31st, 9:28 am

Have fun with them. I have zero interest in any of those old games.

FeistFan said:

May 31st, 10:02 am

I bought the original Watch Dogs about a year and a half ago, and tried playing it when Watch Dogs 2 was close to coming out. I couldn’t stick with it for more than two or three hours – it was awful. I thought the hate couldn’t be deserved, but it is. It’s uninstalled on my system. You’re excited you get it for free – they ought to be paying you. Seriously.

AC3 was free for PC not long ago – already had it on my PS3 on a dirt-cheap sale (they practically give it away with sale prices under $5, about once a month).

Wasn’t DA:O free on PS3 from Plus a long time ago? One of those Dragon’s Age games, anyway.

So…if you think I’m turning green with envy, forget about it. I’m looking forward to Life Is Strange, and might check out the rest of this list, too.

Enderfreaks said:

May 31st, 12:03 pm

erm k? are you just unaware that those aren’t exactly convincing titles? Watch dogs was way too boring, speedrunners is just some party game, we got dragon age in 2015 and ass creed 3 in 2013. you’re bragging about getting a bad game, a party game, and two games we already got years ago.

vosonnier said:

May 31st, 12:29 pm

Not gonna lie GwG has a great lineup this month but fortunately for me i haven’t played killing floor 2 or Life is Strange yet and coincidentally I’ve been curious about them. On the other hand I’ve owned Watch dogs and AC3 for years and didn’t particularly like either. Dragon Age Origins is a masterpiece, I played the hell out of that game.

Zaherd said:

May 31st, 12:53 pm

Glad u dropped it too … you don’t need to drop your comments here though… no body likes a troll

Grillbar said:

June 1st, 1:08 am

to be fair assassins creed 3 and dragon age: origins was free on psplus ages ago and watch dogs was on sale for like $3
    and you would be mad if they got re-released for free again

KidGreengene said:

June 1st, 7:10 am

I try to judge by the games I will actually play. For me, that is current gen only.

Watch Dogs… I want to try this game and free is the right price point for me so I like it.
    Speedrunners… Never heard of it

Killing Floor 2… I want to try it and, again, free is the right price point.
    Life is Strange… My type of game so this is actually the one I want over the others.

Will never go back to play AC3, will never go back to play DA:O, won’t turn on the PS3 to play those titles and I have never heard of those games for my Vita.

mjamal said:

June 1st, 8:33 am

May i ask, what does GwG stand for

veryhoudini11 said:

June 1st, 11:41 am

Already got wd and da from PS plus

xcostanzax said:

June 1st, 12:58 pm

agree, I can’t remember the last time I was excited for the free games. And the PS3 is getting NO love. Sony is bombing lately.

Jisatsu_Kiddo said:

June 1st, 1:27 pm

yawn… games with gold, the biggest rip off next to apple products.

Welmosca said:

June 2nd, 10:45 am

I don’t care about bots games and their horrible service but wow people are really drunk if they think anything on Plus for june is better than Watch Dogs and AC3.Also y’all can’t be serious about the “old” excuse…the “gamers” we have today are really something on their own.

@ FeistFan – The only reason for not liking Watch Dogs is if you don’t enjoy open-world 3rd person shooters…

Welmosca said:

June 2nd, 11:32 am

@ FeistFan – …anything beyond that is ignorance.

Yo Blog Team next time you wanna trim ma comment don’t even bother,delete all and keep it from being posted.Thank you.

DeadPool315 said:

June 2nd, 1:22 pm

yawns… Have fun playing them in 900p on something that’s more of a glorified roku than a game console

evolution_iSang said:

June 2nd, 7:48 pm

my PC runs all those games 10x better than your outdated garbage machine LOL. Enjoy Halo and Forza for the rest of its lifetime as those are the only good games you got left :)

JadeNepia said:

June 5th, 10:58 pm

Lol those games suck except speedrunners, dont know what that is

terpriders said:

June 6th, 9:10 am

You’re excited about two games that were last generation that you can get for $5 at GameStop and one game that split Generations. Keep drinking the Microsoft Kool-Aid I’m sure there’s no cyanide in it.

SOMARvelous1 said:

May 31st, 8:37 am

COOL! BUT WHAT ABOUT THE E3 TICKETS!!!???? :(

Still says Invalid Code error :(

joyrul96 said:

May 31st, 8:38 am

Glad I didn’t buy Killing Floor 2 I was close to.

PS+ is making people less likely to buy smaller games and wait for it to come on PS+.

JadeNepia said:

June 5th, 11:03 pm

F##k I literally did like a week ago. Personally I prefer part 1

Mercenary09 said:

May 31st, 8:39 am

Great lineup this month PlayStation team. Keep giving us these kind of games like the good old PS3 days.

NEOMERCER said:

May 31st, 8:41 am

Basically the only game for me this month is Killing Floor. Like usual I already own one of the PS4 titles and the rest of the games are really bottom fader stuff. The Vita really gets no good games at all anymore and THE Ps3 may be old but it’s library is big enough that it should be getting better games then it is. Still, I’m looking forward to trying Killing Floor.

NX_Nytrux said:

May 31st, 8:43 am

Where is Alienation?

infamousgodV2_0 said:

May 31st, 8:44 am

Buy it

ZanFear said:

May 31st, 8:45 am

Buy it if you want it, wait for a sale, or wait for a different month. It should appear one day.

Zendariel said:

May 31st, 10:21 pm

If its not territorial or something it should be right now for a couple more days. At least i got it last month.

ZanFear said:

May 31st, 8:44 am

Great lineup (once again)! Haters will still hate, but Sony will shake, shake it off. ;)

ZichiroARG said:

May 31st, 10:33 am

Yay Im a Sony fan, hurrah Sony, I never complain and Im such a fan….. WE DONT CARE SON

ZanFear said:

May 31st, 2:53 pm

The PS4 is a great system with many games to play, including a variety of quality exclusives. I ain’t complaining. Good thing I have a job so I can buy the games I want, whether it’s Day 1 or on sale. :D

Jisatsu_Kiddo said:

June 1st, 1:28 pm

I love it when children call people son. It just exposes your age.

southparkguy56 said:

June 1st, 8:48 pm

Lol I like how this weeb is saying hes a kid but when you veiw what he plays hes clearly a kid himself (plays minecraft lol)

JuggaloHomie4321 said:

May 31st, 8:53 am

Didnt we just get a story driven game last month? I aint complaining but im happy for Killing Floor 2 thats basically the only game im looking forward too. Luckily i got Tekken 7 and the Crash N’sane Trilogy this month too.

saab01 said:

May 31st, 9:02 am

Really like the ps4 games this month.

Box9Missingo said:

May 31st, 9:05 am

Thanks for Life is Strange. Too bad I won’t be able to play it as I do not have a PS4. It’s the only game I’m interested in this month. The games that are listed for the systems that I do have are ones that I don’t even remotely care about. So most likely I probably won’t be checking them out.

ZanFear said:

May 31st, 9:16 am

Time to upgrade.

PsychoFran said:

May 31st, 10:17 am

You can always go through the store website and add all the free games of the month in the cart to add them to your account, even if you don’t own a PS4/Vita/PS3 (as long as you have ps plus). You’ll keep it on your account and when you do get a ps4, you can still have access to it (as long as you keep your ps plus subscription going).

yentair said:

May 31st, 12:22 pm

What ZanFear and PsychoFran said. You can “buy” all of the free games on the PSN store online, even if you don’t own the system yet. Just log in with your account. Then once you finally do upgrade, you’ll have a pile of “free” games waiting for you. You can even let your PS+ sub expire for a while, and then whenever you resub your “free” games will be back, waiting for you. That’s how I banked hundreds of games for PS Vita and PS4 before I even bought them. Get crackin’ now!

Kishnabe said:

May 31st, 9:07 am

Great Month, only own Neon Chrome.

Killing Floor 2, heard this one Is decent fun.

Life Is Strange, always wanted to play this. Wish it came with the PS3 version. Just for trophy hunters.

Abyss Odyssey, don’t think I will play this anytime soon.

WRC 5, Great series for trophy hunters. Though number 5 is the weakest, IMO. Thankfully a separate
list from the Vita. I can stack this one.

Neon Chrome. one of the best twin stick shooters. Deserves a Platinum…. Shame it did not get one. Plays really well on the Vita.

Spy Chameleon, always wanted to play this. Hoping it is a easy platinum and fun one as well.

Hope, next month is just as varied with 1-2 Standouts. Thanks Sony, and Publishers.

Box9Missingo said:

May 31st, 9:32 am

@Kishnabe I was hoping that LiS would come with the other version too.

GreenPig23 said:

May 31st, 9:13 am

I wish in the next month there will be a good sale games on the PS Vita..

manicmaenad said:

June 1st, 2:08 pm

definitely. we need some vita love.

Ranger5esp said:

May 31st, 9:13 am

There is a bug regarding Neon Chrome on the PS store. If you had downloaded the demo you are locked out of buying the full game. I hope this is resolved before the PS+ games go live in June.

Aero_Flash7 said:

May 31st, 9:15 am

PlayStation Can you do better than that? I will rather have minecraft over this rubbish

ZanFear said:

May 31st, 9:19 am

You think this lineup is rubbish? That’s a rubbish opinion, but why?!

yentair said:

May 31st, 12:24 pm

Lol, you realize Minecraft is owned by the competitor? Why would they let Sony give it away for free to their subscribers? You’re gonna have to pay up for that game. Don’t hold your breath for a freebie.

Kaznasty- said:

May 31st, 9:15 am

YAS! I knew about LiS and KF2 already, but I’m really happy Neon Chrome is gettin’ some love on Vita! I’ve been playing it for the past few weeks on PC and it’s a fun roguelike. As usual, I would much rather play games on a handheld and Neon Chrome is a perfect fit.

I am not disappointed.

saab01 said:

May 31st, 9:17 am

Firewatch and octodad would be some games I would like to get in the future from plus.

OoohKillEm260 said:

May 31st, 9:18 am

When will Killing Floor to be released tho, is it right on June 1st?

Mercenary09 said:

May 31st, 9:24 am

It’s always the first Tuesday of the month so June 6 is when it will be free.

just_nindza said:

May 31st, 9:22 am

Neon Chrome was on my wishlist for the Vita, so a good month for me.
Have Spy Chameleon on Steam, it’s really not that interesting.

RenovKatt said:

May 31st, 9:24 am

I’m so glad my membership is expired, these games are utter trash.

Mercenary09 said:

May 31st, 9:26 am

Sorry you find the need to hate on great games but I think most people are going to enjoy the June lineup.

ST1LLatLARGE said:

May 31st, 9:24 am

Nice maybe someone can help me with Hell On Earth difficulty in KF2!!

AncLEoniX said:

June 1st, 5:07 am

There’s a glitch for it on one of the maps. All you do is sit in one spot and kill.

Thillhouse said:

May 31st, 9:26 am

Awesome month. People shouldn’t sleep on Life is Strange and Neon Chrome.

Box9Missingo said:

May 31st, 9:27 am

@Zanfear: Nah. Not interested in upgrading. Happy with what I have system wise. Not really thrilled with what I’ve heard about the PS4.

ZanFear said:

May 31st, 9:52 am

Not into what you’ve heard about the PS4? I guess the large variety of exclusives currently and upcoming doesn’t do it for you then?

yentair said:

May 31st, 12:26 pm

Seriously? You can find a new PS4 slim for around $200, sometimes in bundles. The PS3 is still great, but it’s getting close to upgrade time by now. And if you can handle the $400 pricetag, the PS4 Pro is a beast.

Fuhr31 said:

June 2nd, 1:30 am

PS4 is an “ok” system at best. It’s not bad but definitely nothing to be proud of of to brag about. But if you want to play the newer games, it is the best we have. Although i will say a “large variety of exclusives” is a stretch. It is a great system of mediocrity.

ZanFear said:

June 2nd, 7:59 am

^hahaha What a joke.

NO_1_DEAD_boy said:

June 5th, 6:11 pm

i actually had to log in to reply to this ass comment lol. if you honestly think that PS4 is a joke to you, go buy yourself an Xbox One or even an Xbox 360 and go compare the two. obviously the reviews and everybody switching from Xbox to PS4 wasnt enough for you. I can guarantee you within the first day of playing on the Xbox One while you play the only greatest exclusive “Forza” you will get a bug that crashes your game multiple times. i know Xbox players that are dedicated to Xbox and they got a Xbox One and had to switch over to PS4 or say that regret buying the Xbox One. idc what anyone says about the Xbox Scorpio, it may run like a god but the same as Xbox 360 and Xbox One, you still wont be able to play one game out of the whole Xbox collection without it crashing.

Oh, and obviously you havent caught up with Sony, because Playstation is getting mainly exclusives this year in 2017 and theyre all gonna be as big or bigger than Forza, Halo, whether theyre one-offs or not.

Rafi7234 said:

May 31st, 9:36 am

Both those Vita games actually look pretty fun.

I started Life is Strange, but gave up (the pretentious art students were all a bit grating). The time-manipulation mechanic was intriguing, though, so I’ll probably pick it up again.

whereymyconary said:

May 31st, 9:37 am

Not a bad month, And Life is Strange is one of my favorite games so excited for it to get some more players. Curious about the Vita games as well.

THE-PLASTICA-MAN said:

May 31st, 9:58 am

Killing Floor 2 has one of the best PS4 Pro support ever: Maxed out graphics even the textures (except the NVidia FLEX features), higher resolution and all that in steady 60 FPS.
I wish Life Is Strange had PS4 PRO support too. I am sure this game could run easily in Native 4K on PS4 PRO.
I hope the sequel will have PS4 PRO support and use UE4.

YoungBlaise said:

May 31st, 10:14 am

I don’t usually complain. Those Vita games look like some steam greenlight games. C’mon!

ZanFear said:

May 31st, 10:24 am

I’m pretty sure we still haven’t seen Resistance: Burning Skies. What gives??

Box9Missingo said:

May 31st, 10:34 am

@ZanFear: It’s not that. I’ve just seen too many people running into power supply issues with them. It’s a big turn off to even bothering to get one. Heck I would get one if it didn’t have those kind of issues. I like what’s coming out on it. So it’s kind of a bummer.

Thillhouse said:

May 31st, 12:11 pm

I’ve not heard of any issues like that, as the PS4 has had a great few years with no major issues. Smaller stuff is bound to happen with any piece of electronics, so I don’t know why you’re against getting a PS4 but are sticking with the PS3 that had more of an issue with disc drives than anything on the PS4.

ZanFear said:

May 31st, 4:23 pm

Yeah that’s strange. Every console will have their issues for some people, but the PS4 isn’t widely known for having those issues.

veryhoudini11 said:

June 1st, 11:48 am

It doesn’t have any wide spread issues? There may be a small amount of people who had an issue and posted about it on a thread, but I’ve never had an issue with my ps4 nor have I heard of any wide spread issues.

WardoHayter said:

May 31st, 11:36 am

Life is strange? :(

G_Zus said:

May 31st, 11:36 am

awesome! I like the selection for all 3 consoles.

Ponderousplum3 said:

May 31st, 11:49 am

Second good month for me in a row, I was planning on buying both Tales form the Borderlands and Killing Floor 2, so glad I didn’t. I know a lot of people whine about how bad the ps plus games are but both May and June have great lineups (for Ps4 anyway). I think Playstation is starting to step it up.

Trendy_Kid said:

May 31st, 12:08 pm

Nothing for me, but I have heard Killing Floor 2 is really good.

Wabo2K said:

May 31st, 12:26 pm

I love that these are posted ahead of time but would it be so hard to include links to the store pages for these titles.

Box9Missingo said:

May 31st, 12:27 pm

@Thillhouse I’m aware of the 3’s issues and did my research before deciding to get one. Went with the best model that has the least issues. And I know that any electronic can run into small issues. It’s not ‘sticking’ with the 3 as much as I don’t really need the 4. Unless I win it in some kind of contest or win the lottery. It’s not a necessity to me.

Fuhr31 said:

June 2nd, 1:36 am

I enjoy my ps4 for the most part, but it is likely to be one of the shorter and least note worthy console generations. I know a lot of people that just skipped this generation and dont seem to feel like they are missing anything.

GenjisRage said:

May 31st, 12:32 pm

Finally, some decent games.

infamousgodV2_0 said:

May 31st, 12:45 pm

For thoses that care about rating heres the full list with ratings from metacrtic
– Plus

Killing Floor 2 (75)
Life is Strange (85)
Neon Chrome (63 Ps4/ PsvitaNo rating)
Spy Chameleon (PsVita/Ps4 No rating)
Abyss Odyssey (70 Ps4/ PsVia No rating)
WRC 5 (Ps3 No rating/Ps4 62)

– GwG

SpeedRunners (Xbox 1 No rating New game/ PC Rating 84)
Watch_Dogs (78)
Plus a bonus Phantom Dust multiplayer DLC (new)
Assassins Creed 3 (84)
Dragon Age: Orgins (86)

Prof that Games with gold trashes plus this month with two new releases and two highly rated games. But hey i guess u playtrolls enjoy your mediocre trash and “new” games. I’ll enjoy my new release games and 3 games that i haven’t gotten around to yet but now get for free. Especially playing two xbox 360 titles on my xbox 1

Sl1ckTh13f said:

May 31st, 1:06 pm

The only GOOD games on that GwG list is AC3 and Dragon Age..

Both of which I’ve already gotten for free on PC from their respective Companies.

But hey, Enjoy your two ‘ Brand new’ Indie games.

infamousgodV2_0 said:

May 31st, 1:20 pm

@Sl1ckTh13f
    I’ll take the 1 new indie game over the mediocre trash and a Teen lez walking simulater that i regretfully played over two years ago another account

DRAtomitoma003 said:

May 31st, 2:37 pm

infamousgodV2_0:if you hate ps plus that bad, then why don’t you just crawl back to x-box?

mjamal said:

June 1st, 9:42 am

U might have good games with gold (which i find none of the games interesting), but we have the better exclusives

Jisatsu_Kiddo said:

June 1st, 1:34 pm

You actually use other peoples scores and metacritic? No wonder you are so angry all the time. Think for yourself instead of using your blinders. You also listed no new titles for games with gold. So your strawman really doesn’t work.

Time4Tiddy said:

June 1st, 3:00 pm

LOL, by your own posting, the “teen lez walking simulater” got just as good a score as AC3 or DA:O. Critics and players both have enjoyed the game, even if you have some serious issues about one possible romance choice (in my playthrough Max was straight). BTW, DA:O has some bardic lez dating simulator and elven gay dating simulator content, so watch out.

terminalv3 said:

June 3rd, 10:16 am

Ahh, I remember being in elementary school in the early 90’s and passionately trying to convince people that my SNES was better than their Sega. You’ll grow out of it eventually and learn to just enjoy what you enjoy and let others enjoy what they enjoy.

JadeNepia said:

June 5th, 11:12 pm

Good thing ps plus gave us those games for free years ago huh.
    Obvious xbot is obvious

Sl1ckTh13f said:

May 31st, 1:01 pm

June’s main offerings are great.. Been wanting KF2..and Already own Life is Strange but super glad more people will get to enjoy it.

nextleveltaken said:

May 31st, 1:43 pm

Neon Chrome is horrible. Scraping the bottom of the Vita barrel I see. Only good thing is that Killing Floor 2 should see an uptick in players (at least for a short while).

c013MacGRaTH120 said:

May 31st, 2:53 pm

To be fair, the last game I got for Vita from Plus that I really was Gravity Rush, and that was years ago. They really stopped supporting it in America unless you like Danganronpa and Hyperdimension Neptunia. And I guess Persona 4 as well, with the Golden and Dancing entries. Outside of that, you don’t got a ton to choose from.

Havock716 said:

May 31st, 2:02 pm

Well it’s a pretty good month I suppose. I haven’t played either of the titles offered. I do remember the first Killing Floor on PC, I got it for free at a GDC in Atlanta a few years ago as Tripwire is an Georgia based developer. It was kind of like CoD Zombies or as a stand alone game, so I’m guessing the sequel is more of that. As for Life is Strange, not really heavily into those types of games, but when their free I’ll give it a play through.

Kasen23 said:

May 31st, 2:33 pm

Are these games not available in Canada?

Box9Missingo said:

May 31st, 2:46 pm

@yentair: Thanks for the info, but it’s not a priority for me at this time.

Sandip_boka said:

May 31st, 2:48 pm

Wasn’t Life Is Strange free like 2 months ago ?

Rpm2878 said:

May 31st, 3:48 pm

It was on sale for about $6 in late February. It hasn’t been free on PSN.

SamJones41 said:

June 2nd, 3:14 am

yeah but that was only the first season

c013MacGRaTH120 said:

May 31st, 2:50 pm

Okay, so finally a couple good games for PS4. And as expected, the PS3 and Vita games are trash for the most part.

Akmaljon said:

May 31st, 3:10 pm

Where are my comments?

ZanFear said:

June 1st, 10:06 am

The mods finally got wise to you, I hope. I remember you well.

wonderfulvoltair said:

May 31st, 3:11 pm

I like Life is Strange. Been meaning to get that and killing floor 2 but thanks to this I’ll gladly play them both.

BLUEHODDIE1234 said:

May 31st, 3:18 pm

I was wondering if we will get the ps3 games on ps4 as i really wan to play them.

Indindosia said:

May 31st, 3:22 pm

Going to stream and twitch killing floor 2 :)

PAGE 1 2 3