Farpoint

Jun 13

Jun 13

Programming Schedule: PlayStation Live From E3 2017

E3 2017 is just getting started! We’ve got 15+ hours of game demos, interviews, roundtables to come through Thursday.

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

We made it! With the big PlayStation E3 Showcase in the rear-view mirror, we can turn our attention to the rest of our E3 live programming. And it’s shaping up to be a big week — we’ve got more than 15 hours of live programming on deck through Thursday.

We’ve got some serious games on deck. We’re going to learn a lot more about Days Gone, Detroit, Far Cry 5, Fortnite, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, Marvel’s Spider-Man, Monster Hunter World, Ni No Kuni II, and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. And that’s just on Tuesday!

Hope you can tune in at live.playstation.com, Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook. See you there!

PlayStation Live From E3: Tuesday Schedule

PlayStation Live From E3: Wednesday Schedule

PlayStation Live From E3: Thursday Schedule

Add Your Own

White_JackaL said:

June 13th, 7:06 am

awsome! Im sooo happy Monster hunter came back to the playstation! will it have the dual stick fighting system again?!

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

June 13th, 9:08 am

Good question! Maybe we should ask them today? :D

White_JackaL said:

June 13th, 1:07 pm

id love to have that answered today as would my wife.

johnlequebecois said:

June 13th, 3:34 pm

I don’t see why they will go back. Since MH3U you can use both joystick (N3DS and old one with CPP).

boondocks_123703 said:

June 16th, 11:41 am

How do I get the Codes for the Donut theme and the symbols In the sky Theme for my PS4 system So I can go into the playStation Store to Enter it.

boondocks_123703 said:

June 16th, 11:42 am

ok but ask them

paulogy said:

June 13th, 7:20 am

Great coverage so far, guys! Really looking forward to seeing more of Detroit, Moss, and A Way Out in particular :-)

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

June 13th, 9:08 am

Thanks Paul! We love bringing all this to you guys. (Even if I could use a bit more sleep)

BlueBl1zzard said:

June 13th, 7:25 am

Looking forward to a whole smattering of E3 goodness these next couple days! I know you all will be working hard, so I want to say thanks a bunch for all you do!

lxi98 said:

June 13th, 7:33 am

Want to see more game play of Days gone & Spider-Man. Both looked amazing =)

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

June 13th, 9:09 am

Thank YOU for watching! Gotta run, show is about to start

tehohnerahtate17 said:

June 13th, 7:38 am

Where The Last Of Us 2 at though???

johnperkins21 said:

June 13th, 10:16 am

It’s not coming out for at least another 2-3 years. They probably don’t have anything to show yet. Might see another teaser at PSX, but I doubt that. E3 2019 for a 2020 release, with a playable demo at PSX 2019 is the most likely outcome.

Yakushi_X said:

June 13th, 7:42 am

where WILD? i been waiting for that

Robbie_G_lrish said:

June 13th, 8:28 am

I thought for sure we’d see a presentation of Dreams in VR. I guess it’s still not ready yet.

nethrail said:

June 13th, 8:36 am

Congrats.

No bloodborne 2.

GG no re

saab01 said:

June 13th, 8:42 am

Vampyr looking nice hope to get a release date.

OceanaJames72 said:

June 13th, 8:57 am

It’s way better to give each game title and developer these specific events than to jam it all onstage at once ! Otherwise last night’s conference might still be going on !!! And BTW, could you ask the developers to have game trailers without so many F bombs and cursing? I can’t use those at work with the bad words being used so much.

Kaznasty- said:

June 13th, 9:00 am

I usually don’t come here to hate, but that was a miserable E3 presentation in my opinion. It felt like just a bunch of trailers for already-talked-about games to the point that even the intro for the newest Detroit trailer feels like it was trolling us. “Hold on just a little bit longer”? Please. Third year in a row you’ve had a sick trailer for the game and yet, no talk about a release window.

What reveals there were are easily forgotten. Moss? No. And I’m sorry but I literally cannot think of another one.

There is a high-point, though! I did like how in the pre-show, he kept calling Asad “a s s h a t” because hey, pronouncing names is hard.

Sadly, the best news I got from it was Undertale on Vita and I was legitimately surprised the stage didn’t burst in to flames when they said “Vita” at an E3 presentation.

SuperNinjaTendo said:

June 13th, 9:23 am

I’m still (hopelessly) crossing my fingers for a surprise announcement of a new or HD-remaster of Jet Moto. C’mon Sony, if you don’t want to make it, give it to a third-party developer!

Other than that, I am quite thrilled at the new Spider-man footage and can’t wait to get my hands on Wolfenstein II, Crash Bandicoot trilogy, and Uncharted: TLL. Also happy Star Wars Battlefront II has a single-player campaign… introverts unite!!! :)

johnperkins21 said:

June 13th, 9:55 am

Looks like all of your times are off by an hour. LA is currently on PDT, not PST. So 11 AM PST would be Noon local time.

Sin_Kurogami said:

June 13th, 10:17 am

It’s funny that your motto is “This is 4 the players” when Xbox has done more for the players in the past two years than you have done in 4. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a PS fan because of stuff like Last of Us, Uncharted, R&C, Jak… and so on… but Sony’s position towards the classic library is a cash grab of the worst kind (give us the choice to use our disks, not everyone cares for achievements or high graphic fidelity, some of us have broken ps2s but have kept the games, and it would be nice to have a system that works in a similar way to the Xbox One).

This was your worst performance in years, and with nothing exciting coming this fall Sony can expect Xbox to capitalize on the launch of the new Xbox One model alongside Crackdown 3 and Forza 7.

We have asked for ps2 classics, ps1 classics and for Sony not to charge us for things we have bought already, but Sony is just not listening to the community anymore and I can already see new players, those who haven’t bought a console yet to move to the Xbox One X without giving any thought on the amazing exclusives PS has, just because Xbox library just became many times bigger and a whole lot cheaper…

corenthian90 said:

June 14th, 8:46 pm

I agree completely, i’ve been following the progress of all 3 brands here and without a doubt microsoft has bagged this one because of the reasons you’ve stated. Take for example we have playstation now that used to be (if i remember correctly) $40 but is now $20 a month but even still from what i’ve heard xbox is offering the same service for $10 a month. I believe more info on the last of us 2, ff7 remake or kingdom hearts 3 would have worked wonders for this conference but i haven’t heard anything on any of these most anticipated games. Im sure a few of you are gonna reply with kill it with fire but im gonna go ahead and say i agree with the ceo of xbox and say that the war doesnt matter. When it comes to the gaming community i speak for alot of people when i say universal is the way to be because if you dedicate yourself to one system you’re missing out. I love them all for the unique experience i have with each brand. Lastly we deserve the backwards compatibility we’ve all longed for. Its ridiculous that we gotta rebuy a game we’ve already purchased.

SidNightwalker said:

June 16th, 4:08 am

At a few gamers out there know how to construct a sense of what’s really going on.

liquidlion said:

June 13th, 11:57 am

Really excited for Superhot VR! Any info on non VR Superhot coming to PS4?

Toe_Tag_ said:

June 13th, 1:35 pm

I don’t see a Socom on the list. What gives?

Cyber-Gladiator said:

June 13th, 4:55 pm

Wow! Only 500 vouchers for Dreadnought Quest – Hunter Pack, Pyre: Bastion Quest and Transistor Quest. It seems biased because 500 is nothing compared to those that are consumers of Sony products, as well as people who have to work and make a living.

Work is about more than making a living, as vital as that is. It’s fundamental to human dignity, to our sense of self-worth as useful, independent, free people.

– William J. Clinton

Dagger_32 said:

June 13th, 5:46 pm

Is this schedule still accurate? It seems about 30 minutes off? It’s showing Uncharted not Monster Hunter World.

YODA798907 said:

June 13th, 6:18 pm

Please update the PlayStation Vue app on Roku!!!

SolidusSnake01 said:

June 13th, 7:43 pm

Kind of disappointed in the conference. Most of what we saw last year. I would like to see Parasite Eve make a return to the home console one day. I hope Square-Enix get’s the rights to the name back.

JayD-1K said:

June 14th, 10:05 am

Enjoyed the press conference, keep up the good work!

arnoldmcguire335 said:

June 14th, 10:05 am

Can’t wait for later. To be fair I’m excited for the Gundam Versus live demo at 5 pm. Hopefully there will be some god news during the demo.

quickfire123 said:

June 14th, 11:13 am

Can you guys ask ghost games if there is any news on neon lights, scoops, and custom gauges? Also if there will be more parts per car than what was shown.

joyrul96 said:

June 14th, 2:11 pm

Monster Hunter World was the best part of E3 shame it’s not even exclusive. Was hoping some platformers would’ve revived like Ape Escape etc and Crash Team Racing

Also, cross-play on Rocket League + Minecraft please it’s becoming ridiculous now

LEFT__4__DEAD__2 said:

June 15th, 11:39 am

I will be buying alot of games from E3.

SidNightwalker said:

June 16th, 4:02 am

Pffffft, so a bunch of non-exclusive sequels and useless VR crap for your disgustingly overpriced and doomed little headset. No plans to have a decent system like Xbox Pass, no plans to improve PS Plus. Of course the easily entertained are impressed.

Just hurry up and drop this thing down to a decent enough price this November so I can play the few and far between decent exclusives on it. Yeah, that thing that you guys used to be known for. Well that, and treating your customers decently. When Microsoft is beating you in customer service, you know you have a serious problem. Get your head out of your Fisher Price headset and start focusing on what really matters. For the love of God.