Knack 2

Jun 20

Jun 20

Watch the Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Extended E3 Demo

Naughty Dog showed some never-before-seen Lost Legacy gameplay at E3 2017. Now they're showing it to you.

Scott Lowe's Avatar Posted by Senior Communications Manager, Naughty Dog

Last week at E3, we were thrilled to share more of what we’ve been working on in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, including the debut of our new story trailer and a never-before-seen gameplay demo at the PlayStation booth. However, we wanted to make sure that everyone who couldn’t make it to the show had their chance to see it by posting it online. Check it out above.

The demo picks up after Chloe and Nadine have recovered a critical clue to finding the golden Tusk of Ganesh—an invaluable ancient artifact–and must navigate through the overgrown ruins of the long, lost Hoysala Empire. However, their paths soon cross with Asav, our new antagonist revealed in the E3 story trailer. Asav is a ruthless warmonger that’s also out for the Tusk and will stop at nothing to ensure he gets to it first. This level is also a testament to the beauty of India’s Western Ghats and just a small taste of the environments you’ll be exploring on August 22.

Alongside the new gameplay demo, today we also released our latest DLC update to Uncharted 4 Multiplayer and Survival, which will also be included with Uncharted: The Lost Legacy at launch. The update adds two new weapons, three new Survival boosters, over 60 new character skins and vanity items, 13 new taunts, and more. The update also makes Classic Mode a permanent gametype and a new mode for Ranked play: King of the Hill. Visit NaughtyDog.com for a detailed breakdown of everything included.

We hope you enjoy our new update to Uncharted 4: Multiplayer and our first gameplay demo from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We’ve got more exciting plans for the road to the launch of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, so stay tuned to our official Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram channels.

Add Your Own

IDsAreForWimps said:

June 20th, 11:06 am

Looking forward to this one. Too bad it’s the only 1st party title coming for the rest of the year.

Mercenary09 said:

June 20th, 11:09 am

It is not the only first party title for the rest of 2017. Knack 2 and GT Sport are also first party.

Tidushot said:

June 20th, 11:49 am

Everybody’s Golf is also out this year in August as well as the one’s Mercenary09 mentioned.

Thillhouse said:

June 20th, 6:32 pm

And Hidden Agenda. And Matterfall. And That’s You! And the other three Play Link games.

Yeah, there are next to no first party titles in the next six months.

sonsterud said:

June 20th, 12:46 pm

Looks freakin’ amazing. But Naughty Dog I Hope you update Chloe’s character model in the multiplayer.

D-Squad3 said:

June 20th, 3:01 pm

My boy Nathan Drake comes and saves those damsels at the end.

Welmosca said:

June 20th, 9:59 pm

Couldn’t have said better myself…that would be glorious.

shadysaiyanz said:

June 20th, 7:52 pm

I’d get it because i love Uncharted, but you guys messed up Chloe’s face, she looks like an entirely different person. So it’s a no-go from me thanks.

Welmosca said:

June 20th, 10:00 pm

I wouldn’t say they messed up her face so badly but yeah Chloe model from UC2 still the best.

D-Squad3 said:

June 21st, 1:53 pm

Naw Uncharted 3 Chloe is easily the prettiest of them all.

PASTE-POT-PETE said:

June 23rd, 2:45 pm

As a character modeler I can honestly say she looks way more realistic now than in her previous incarnations. I absolutely love it.

Welmosca said:

June 20th, 10:09 pm

I ain’t watching anything more from Lost Legacy,specially a gameplay demo…glad I forgot nearly everything I saw on the story trailer during the E3 conference.Can’t wait to play it…pre-ordered already and I hope for a good pre-load.

Came here to see if there was anything about the new DLC for UC4 online,just saw the vide on the PS channel and so thats why the big update.Glad to see classic mode becoming permanent and I hope you guys bring those Chloe and Nadine skins to UC4 online also the villain and all the other major characters if there’s any on it.Plus where’s Schaffer?

And ND for the love of fair and peaceful gameplay…nerf that damn P-90 and that cursed Krivosk,y’all are the only ones who dont see how overpowered those lame weapons are.Also increase the time before being removed from a game for inactivity,I get errors all the time on PS4 taking me to the error screen and when I come back to the game I’m removed from the match for inactivity,thats really frustrating.

Welmosca said:

June 20th, 10:16 pm

Also I hope you realize the missed opportunity with UC4 online…y’all could do a TLoU pack and add Joel,Tess,Bill,Marlene and etc as characters for we to play as along with other PS exclusives just like UC2 had KZ,Resistance and Infamous skins back in the day…damn those were the times.Gaming ain’t what it used to be.

dylanslegos said:

June 22nd, 11:08 pm

It’s just enough to keep me wanting more!

MasqueradeMemory said:

June 24th, 9:17 pm

Is Drake in this one? If not my nephew is gonna be so mad. I accidently got him hooked on Drake cause I’m a gamer and want to go into Archaeology. So after tomb raider it was a perfect game just with a male character. Anyway… I got my nephew so hooked on it now, he wants me calling him my little Drake, and asks if he is like Drake, and wants to be like Drake… (His mom totally loves me for it… NOT! Lol) but him and me have fun with it so, I may get it, but if Drakes not in it I’m gonna have one really angry 6 year old. Lol.

weshverse said:

June 29th, 11:51 am

Hi, I never got to play Uncharted 4 when it was released but I’ve been thinking of getting it. Am curious, will you release a Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy bundle?