Marvel's Spider-Man

Aug 08

Aug 08

New PS4 Games on PS Now: LEGO Batman 3, Tearaway Unfolded, More

Tearaway Unfolded, LEGO Batman 3, OlliOlli2 and more join the PS Now lineup this month.

Brian Dunn's Avatar Posted by Senior Marketing Manager, PlayStation Now

This month we have a new batch of PlayStation 4 games coming to the PlayStation Now library, and our summer price promotions are still available as well. Get your first month for $9.99 (new subscribers only, available in US only) or upgrade your subscription to 12 months for just $99.99 (both offers available until September 22, 2017).

New This Month

Join forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and blast off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. PS Now supports local co-op play for games in the service (as well as online multiplayer, no PlayStation Plus subscription required), so enjoy LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, and nine more fun-filled LEGO games in the service including LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Harry Potter.

Help Atoi the Messenger in a daring quest in a beautiful, magical papery world in the critically acclaimed Tearaway: Unfolded. Dive into the nostalgic 2D retro world of Chronicles of Teddy: Harmony of Exidus and solve puzzles, converse with locals, gain new skills, and battle your way through hordes of nefarious enemies and massive boss battles. Combat the Bleakness and restore color to the world in the platforming adventure Last Tinker: City of Color.

This month’s titles also includes plenty of indie games, puzzlers, adventure games, and classic favorites, adding to the library of 500+ PS4 and PS3 games playable on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.

Here is the list of the latest batch of PS4 games available on PlayStation Now this month.

• Back to Bed
  • OlliOlli
  • OlliOlli 2
  • Pure Chess
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • Q*Bert Rebooted
  • Velocibox

Here are the most popular games on the service in July.

• Red Dead Redemption
  • WWE 2K16
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Mafia 2
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Payday 2
  • Saint’s Row IV: Re-Elected
  • God of War 3: Remastered
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  • NBA 2K14

If you haven’t given the service a try yet, now’s the perfect time to give it a spin with the seven-day free trial on PlayStation 4 and Windows PC. Note that in order to take advantage of the $9.99 intro offer, you will need to purchase that directly, as the 7-day trial will transition into the standard monthly subscription.

As was originally announced in February, support for PS Now will discontinue on August 15, 2017 for all secondary devices besides the PlayStation 4 and Windows PC. This includes PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation TV, all Sony Blu-ray players, and all Sony Bravia and Samsung TVs. All user save data is stored in the PS Now cloud, so you can continue your game progress on any PS4 and PC at any time with your PSN account and PS Now subscription.

Add Your Own

Takechiyo-E said:

August 8th, 7:31 am

Disappoint.

cinnamonpirate said:

August 8th, 7:57 am

If I want to try the 7-day free trial, can I still purchase the $9.99 month after the trial ends? Or is the offer only valid for completely new members who never tried PS Now at all?

DarkwingChuck said:

August 9th, 5:57 am

You can still get your first month for $10 after the 7 day trial. I know from personal experience.

Duck_mann86 said:

August 8th, 8:41 am

I will probably unsubscribe from the service if you guys don’t add PlayStation All-Stars to the lineup. Absolutely strange that it isn’t there yet.

GrafUlrich88 said:

August 8th, 8:48 am

Hey Brian,

PS NOW is getting better and better. I use to have it and I will re-subscribe in September before the $99.99 offer expires.

I wanted to ask you if can bring back the AC games for PS3 and the PS4 AC Black Flag as well? Also any chance of bringing Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets PS3 versions to PS NOW. Lastly, can you contact Square Enix and see about bringing back FFX13 and 13-2 to and other great games they have for PS4 and PS3 to the service? FFX13 use to be part of PS NOW and I really would enjoy playing it.

Thank you and keep up the great work!

Cheers!!

Rob aka Graf

sneedo83 said:

August 8th, 8:56 am

Really wish the decision to remove PS Now from devices would be reconsidered. Imagine Netflix removing itself from devices. Terrible idea, I enjoy playing Now on my Vita and PS TV devices. Obviously the reason to remove this functionality is because not many are using it but say I buy one of those devices for this feature only to learn that it no longer works there. Seems like lost customers.

Sanspants said:

August 9th, 5:07 am

My guess is it’s being removed from other devices because of the PS4 games being added. They’d rather you buy a ps4 than keep your ps3/vita/bluray player and play ps4 games.

gohan16ken said:

August 8th, 9:20 am

My biggest fear with PS+ IGC and PS Now, is that gaming becomes a subscription service. Why buy new games when you can wait for them to come out on PS+ and PS Now. I have a similar issue with GwG and Xbox Game Pass.

Also, does anyone know why PS+ is not required to play online with PS4 games in PS Now? I am not complaining. I am guessing the reason is Sony does not want to double charge people.

KBG29 said:

August 8th, 12:43 pm

So glad I canceled my sub for this service. I was a supporter of this from the beta stages, and I absolutely loved it once I had the oppertunity to play games on my 3G PSlayStation Vita. I was even up for paying $19.99 a month, and did so for a few years, in support of this program. After the reveal of the service being dropped on Vita, PSTV, Bravias, and all other Sony devices I canceled right then and there.

It is extreamly dissapointing that Sony’s own devices would be dropped, while Windows will continue to get access to this service. If I wanted to play PS4 games on PS4, I will just buy them on a sale or at full price if good enough.

This service had a chance to be the Netflix of games, but being limited to two devices has it miles away from achieving that. This needs to be on every device possible, just like Netflix, Hulu, or MLB.TV. It would also be nice if you would release a 4G Mobile PlayStation device to replace the Vita and Xperia, and offer the full DS4 control layout on the go.

ultradanpan said:

August 9th, 5:41 pm

Is there anyway we could get the Dead Space trilogy on PSNow? I love those games and it would be greatly appreciated