PlayStation VR

Aug 15

Aug 15

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Update Coming to Uncharted 4 Multiplayer

New skins for Chloe and Nadine, Asav as a playable character, Survival Arena, and more.

Scott Lowe's Avatar Posted by Senior Communications Manager, Naughty Dog

Just in time for the launch of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy next week, we’re excited to announce a new update for Uncharted 4 Multiplayer that adds new Uncharted: The Lost Legacy character skins, an all-new playable character, and a new cooperative challenge mode: Survival Arena.

Arriving alongside Uncharted: The Lost Legacy on August 22, the update will introduce new skins for Chloe and Nadine featuring character models and outfits pulled directly from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. We’ll also be adding Asav, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy’s antagonist as a playable villain character for Multiplayer and Survival, complete with his own uniquely menacing VO.

It will also include Survival Arena – a new take on our cooperative Survival mode that adds over 100 new waves with new enemy types, new Siege zones, and all-new wave modifiers. Survival Arena offers thousands of potential encounter combinations for you and up to two additional players to take on. For your efforts, you can also earn our new Savage Starlight Skeleton skins, unlockable through Survival Arena.

Best of all, the update will be available for both Uncharted 4 owners and for those picking up Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which comes with all Uncharted 4 Multiplayer content (PlayStation Plus membership required, sold separately). The community is also unified, so regardless of which game you own, you can team up and play with your friends.

Alongside the announcement of the Survival Arena update, this week, our friends at PlayStation Store are kicking off their countdown to the launch of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy with new updates to live.playstation.com every day. Check it out to see new videos and earn unique rewards. On Monday, August 21, you’ll also be able to tune in for a special live stream direct from Naughty Dog that will lead up to the moment Uncharted: The Lost Legacy unlocks on the PlayStation Store on PS4.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy iMessage StickersUncharted: The Lost Legacy iMessage Stickers

Last but certainly not least, this week Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Stickers for Apple devices arrive on the App Store. Get the message across in your conversations with a little help from illustrated versions of Chloe, Nadine, and Asav—from OMW to YAS QUEEN and plenty in between.

In the meantime, follow Naughty Dog on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to get the latest on Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

Add Your Own

CrusaderForever said:

August 15th, 12:08 pm

Nice! I have Lost Legacy preordered and I am busting at the seems in anticipation for Monday night! Please keep making Uncharted games. Find a way to keep it going even if you have to use………..younger protagonists……hint…hint! :)

Scott Lowe's Avatar

Scott Lowe said:

August 15th, 2:22 pm

Thank you for the kind words. We’re all extremely excited to have UTLL out and in your hands. Just a week to go!

CrusaderForever said:

August 15th, 12:13 pm

Thank you for making the Uncharted 4 MP available in Lost Legacy!! That’s great! Can’t wait to play the Survival Arena!

CrusaderForever said:

August 15th, 12:15 pm

Oh yeah, have I mentioned the Uncharted is my #1 franchise of all time! :)

Taizuke said:

August 16th, 11:39 am

Can i start playing Survival Arena with my copy of Uncharted 4 or is that exclusive to Lost Legacy? I’m gonna get LL regardless is just i would like to jump into Arena while i wait for my copy of LL to arrive.

I000_NeedIes said:

August 15th, 12:21 pm

Will there be new trophies for Survival Arena?

Scott Lowe's Avatar

Scott Lowe said:

August 15th, 2:23 pm

No new Trophies specific to Survival Arena. With UTLL, you’ll have a brand new set of Trophies for story–including a Platinum!–and all of the existing Trophies for U4 Multiplayer and the original Survival release Trophies.

I000_NeedIes said:

August 15th, 3:26 pm

Ah well, I’ll give the new mode a go even without new Trophies. Looking forward to the UTLL Platinum–it will be my ninth Uncharted Platinum Trophy! If we have already earned all of the original Survival release Trophies, will they automatically unlock in UTLL, or will we have to fulfill the requirements again? Thank you!

reeLONGBOW said:

August 15th, 8:20 pm

Nice i have not played in weeks maybe this will suck me back in for a while.

reeLONGBOW said:

August 15th, 8:21 pm

Thats an awesome name if you are a final fantasy fan like i.

I000_NeedIes said:

August 17th, 12:27 pm

Thanks!

I000_NeedIes said:

August 28th, 1:05 pm

So UTLL actually uses two trophy lists. If you play multiplayer or Survival, you will earn trophies from the original Uncharted 4 trophy list, assuming you haven’t already earned them.

kratos1984 said:

August 15th, 1:05 pm

Will Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe owners be able to pre-load Lost Legacy?

Scott Lowe's Avatar

Scott Lowe said:

August 15th, 2:24 pm

Yes! Check out the FAQ on UnchartedTheGame.com for instructions.

kratos1984 said:

August 15th, 3:11 pm

Thanks. Also got the cool dynamic theme.

Welmosca said:

August 16th, 12:02 pm

Wonder what’s your definiton of cool…that theme is a joke just like every theme for pre-ordering games.They think that putting a concept art with some crap moving makes it dynamic or worse putting a music on a still picture makes it dynamic…they don’t even bother to change the icons.Lame as hell.

UNCLEBEATDOWN said:

August 15th, 1:22 pm

Sweet post! I can’t wait for Uncharted TLL! The new survival mode is icing on an incredible cake. And the stickers are like the cherry?!

Thanks Naughty Dog!

Scott Lowe's Avatar

Scott Lowe said:

August 15th, 2:25 pm

You’re welcome! See you online in Survival Arena!

totalbloodman said:

August 15th, 1:26 pm

Oh nooo. “All-new wave modifiers”? Again? Why? It’s not fun at all. It’s so arcade and annoying. I want more realistic coop mode, not this.

Scott Lowe's Avatar

Scott Lowe said:

August 15th, 2:27 pm

I’d say give Survival Arena a shot. Obviously it’s really a matter of your own preference in the games you play, but we’ve had a lot of fun with Survival Arena and it really amps up the challenge. Thank you for the feedback!

snakeeyes211 said:

August 15th, 3:31 pm

I’m having a hard time trying to find the stickers in the iOS store on my iPad and iPhone is there anyway that you could link it ?

Hakumen__ said:

August 15th, 5:21 pm

Where are the PS Vita news?

Looukas said:

August 15th, 6:12 pm

Is the pre-load going to be available for EU triple pack owners too?

krloz05 said:

August 15th, 8:00 pm

If I own the Deluxe edition and pre order TLL, will get the jak and daxter game? As stated on the official webpage that benefit will be for the ones that pre order the game and I really want the jak and daxter game, but I have no ability of pre ordering the game now and pay for it.

KeybladeAssassin said:

August 15th, 10:23 pm

When are we getting an Uncharted Drift Racing game? Lol

P.S. Can’t wait for Lost Legacy.

Taizuke said:

August 16th, 11:44 am

Welmosca said:

August 16th, 11:55 am

I saw this on the in-game store when I was playing last week,even took a pic.Looking forward to play with Chloe and Nadine LL skins.Also glad we’re getting a new character but there are too much villains as always…where’s Schaffer?…Jeff?…btw should make those stickers for messages on PS4.

PS:ND please add an option to search for matchs worldwide or in our region.

PPS:And please add an option to never “join” a game…it’s ridiculous to join a game where the teams are above 20.I joined a game once seconds before they hit 40…plus having to deal with your lousy servers and wait forever to join a match only to join a nearly ending game is frustration at its finest.Fix your stuff.

And nerf those overpowered weapons:P-90,Arrowhead and Krivosk.Can’t believe ya’ll don’t see how unbalanced the game is currently because of those weapons so yeah you’re ignoring and neglecting the problem just like the stupidity that is run n’ gun.

Welmosca said:

August 16th, 12:07 pm

Funny on UC2 online during the loading to a match one of the hints that appear is “Aiming is always more accurate than running n’ gunning” wish that was the same for UC4 ha.

So the same annoying crushing trophies from survival will be on Lost Legacy list?…I can’t believe it.

Taizuke said:

August 16th, 9:39 pm

UTLL and U4 will have shared trophies. Both having access to MP and the original Survival mode which means that if you already got the Crushing Survival trophies you won’t have to do it again.

For people who have already played U4 the only new trophies UTLL bring are tied to the SP. However, if UTLL is your first ND game on PS4 the Crushing Survival trophies will be a part of the 100%.

sam_online said:

August 22nd, 4:00 pm

MP from The Lost Legacy is working. I get ‘error initializing session’ I want to fire this up without having to put in the U4 disk. What gives?

King__Nano1 said:

September 3rd, 7:58 am

is the lost legacy update on uncharted 4 free to download on my ps4 as a required update