God of War

Sep 15

Sep 15

PlayStation Blogcast 263: …And I’ll See You at Evo

This week's episode is jam-packed with full, rich content! Interviews for Far Cry 5 and The Sims 4, initial Destiny 2 impressions, more gushing about Undertale and Darkest Dungeon, and so much more.

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

Subscribe via iTunes, Spotify, Google or RSS, or download here

Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve prepared a superb sampling of video game greatness for you this week. Interviews on Far Cry 5 and The Sims 4, chatter about Destiny 2 and Undertale, yet another update on Darkest Dungeon (really), and even a few throwbacks to our favorite fighting games.

Enjoy the show!

Stuff We Talked About

• Far Cry 5
  • The Sims 4
  • Undertale
  • Darkest Dungeon
  • Destiny 2
  • Flatulence

Recent Episodes

The Cast

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Sid Shuman – Director of Social Media, SIEA
Justin Massongill – Social Media Manager, SIEA
Ryan Clements – Sr. Social Media Specialist, SIEA

Send us questions and tips! blogcast@sony.com
Leave us a voicemail! (650) 288-6706

Thanks to Cory Schmitz for our beautiful logo and Dormilón for our rad theme song and show music.

Add Your Own

dmfarris90 said:

September 16th, 6:54 am

Love those interviews. I remember the sims back in the ps2 era, I’ve always been a fan on sims but like you Sid, I haven’t played one in quite a while. It’s nice to see so many diverse games available on psn. Can’t wait to see you at PSX!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

September 17th, 5:21 pm

Glad you like ’em! Ryan and Zac do good work. I’ve never actually played a Sims game EVER. Can you believe it?!

dmfarris90 said:

September 18th, 8:04 am

Whaaa!!?? I actually can’t haha well what better time then now!

LouiseHolt said:

September 21st, 12:37 pm

I resigned my office-job and now I am getting paid 94 dollar hourly. How? I work over internet! My old work was making me miserable, so I was forced to try something different, two years after…I can say my life is changed-completely for the better!

Check it out what i do…. www.Jobzon3.com

jgrizzle358 said:

September 17th, 11:32 am

I’ve always wondered something… With you guys working in the gaming industry does it ever get to the point where video games feel like work and you kind of get burnt out on them to the point where you don’t want to play anything and seek other forms of entertainment to fill that void? this can happen even if you don’t work in the gaming industry. They call it Gamers block I believe.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

September 17th, 5:22 pm

Sure, I think it’s a risk. I’ve always felt that if playing games and talking/writing about games ever became boring or a burden, I would do something else. Hasn’t happened yet! I like that term “gamer’s block” though, good one.