Knack 2

Sep 27

Sep 27

PS Plus: Free Games for October 2017

Open-world stealth action masterpiece Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain headlines this month's lineup.

James Hallahan's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Plus

Greetings, PlayStation Nation. We’ve got some big news for October’s PlayStation Plus free games update.

First up, we have the blockbuster hit Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain. The epic Metal Gear series picks up nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base. An epic game for PS Plus members to replay again, or to check out for the very first time.

Next, we have Amnesia: Collection, which contains both The Dark Descent and A Machine for Pigs. Start this one up at night with the lights off — if you’re feeling brave.

PlayStation Plus: October 2017

The PlayStation Plus games this month include:

• Monster Jam Battlegrounds, PS3
  • Hustle Kings, PS3
  • Hue, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Sky Force Anniversary, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 & PS3)

As a reminder, That’s You! is leaving PlayStation Plus on October 24. This crowd pleaser PlayLink game is guaranteed to liven up any party. Gather up your closest friends and download it today* for an amazing time!
*Compatible mobile device and Companion App required. For more information, visit www.playstation.com/playlinkcompatibility.

PlayStation Plus: October 2017

Also, we’re celebrating PlayStation VR’s one year anniversary in October. To commemorate, the PlayStation Store is offering a ton of games at great discounts. Check the PS Store October 10 for more details. Don’t forget that RIGS Mechanized Combat League is free for all PS Plus members until November 7, so download it now if you haven’t done so already.

Want to try the new turn-based-strategy collectible card game from the makers of SMITE and Paladins? As a PlayStation Plus member, you’ll get access to the Hand of the Gods Closed Beta, starting Oct. 17! Even better, you’ll get the Hand of the Gods Plus Pack, containing a Galactic Invader Leader Skin for Ah Puch, a card back and player icon, and five Core Packs to get your divine deck started. This is available to all members until November 14.

Lastly, we have two great PS Plus specials you can buy right now. Get 30% off on both Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age & Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition, now through October 3.

Enjoy!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Johnnydrumz said:

September 27th, 8:33 am

Awesome titles, it’s been a while since we’ve gotten some this good!

billyok said:

September 27th, 8:48 am

I swear I see this same comment every single month.

Nuurgle said:

September 27th, 10:09 am

It’s almost like different people like different kinds of games. Weird!

GreyMarauder said:

September 27th, 10:58 am

Except we have though? This year has been an incredibly strong one for PS+

oXUltimatumXo said:

September 27th, 12:03 pm

Thanks Sony! This is amazing! Keep this up and we will keep our PS plus rolling forever

Damaera said:

September 27th, 12:40 pm

…You mean it’s been a wild since you’ve gotten something you enjoy?

The games over the past few months have been great. Just because you don’t enjoy them doesn’t mean that they’re not good games.

T-h-e_P-i-m-p- said:

September 27th, 7:10 pm

*been a while

iain_b said:

September 27th, 8:47 pm

What are you talking about? We got Infamous Second Son last month which is a fantastic game…

VictorVDoom83 said:

September 28th, 12:20 pm

I already own these games but even I like this line up. Good job guys!

mattblood221 said:

September 28th, 9:48 pm

We got Just Cause 3 last month & got inFamous Second Son this month so I dont know where you get that “it’s been a while since we’ve gotten some this good!” hell next month we are getting more games that are good I never played the Amnesia games but I am looking forward to them unless you are talking about the Playstation 3 line up then thats understandable hell in July we got titles like Until Dawn & Game of Thrones & before that we got Killing Floor 2 & Life is Strange before that Tales from the Borderlands & Abzu I cant say much for April because I havent really played those ones an under rated game Tearaway Unfolded good game came out in March LittleBigPlanet 3 & Not a Hero in February & I didnt really play January’s so I dont where you are getting that we havent gotten any good ones in a while

TheKingOfFOC said:

September 29th, 9:27 pm

I want Scott Pilgrim vs the World game to come back. It was fun and it’s a shame it was taken down :(

vDub_dude said:

October 1st, 7:03 am

I would be excited if the ps4/vr would work more reliably. … 1st my power supply comes loose when it just sits now the vr headset i just purchased started tilting all the time … adult owned no smoking and never transported except from store ….. who cares about software if the hardware is so iffy..

RasBumBaKl0t420 said:

October 3rd, 9:03 am

What time do they release? I’m in michigan and everyone else seems to have them already.

pikachurules2442 said:

October 4th, 9:16 am

Who else is wondering when Overwatch will be one of the free games of the month.

Moltikon said:

October 8th, 2:32 pm

Fix your Recaptcha. It fails.

Dancebreaker007 said:

October 15th, 3:56 am

I didn’t receive mgs phantom pain instead some indie game for this month PS plus.. why Sony why

MrMoriarty91 said:

October 27th, 2:13 am

Sony we want external assets stop trying to take all our money we are left in the stone age compared to microsoft now. Its pretty hypercritical for a company that states its for the players x box one x here i come oh and whats the point of vr if it cost more than a new console just so money hungry.

gohan16ken said:

September 27th, 8:34 am

Cool.

Triple_Threat said:

September 27th, 8:35 am

HOLY ISH, This month is absolutely insane. May possibly be the best one in my six years of PS+. You’ve outdone yourselves, PlayStation team!!

James Hallahan's Avatar

Sid Shuman said:

September 27th, 9:53 am

Not bad, eh? Glad you like it! Maybe now I’ll finish Amnesia…

DeathDealer1292 said:

October 6th, 11:44 am

Yes Octobers line up is amazing even though amnesia looks cheesy metal gear solid phantom pain is very long I’ve played it for 18hours straight and am only 6% done lol

wdgno1 said:

September 27th, 8:35 am

PS Plus has been on a roll lately. I’m a very happy subscriber.

MomeAlsadi said:

September 27th, 8:37 am

I bought MGS5 yesterday, SCREW ME

drd7of14 said:

September 27th, 8:39 am

Damn! PlayStation Plus is on fire!

frop1kk said:

September 27th, 8:39 am

Glad I`m subscribed…

saike1 said:

September 27th, 8:40 am

Isn’t hustle kings free to play on PlayStation 3?

James Hallahan's Avatar

James Hallahan said:

September 27th, 10:59 am

Just double checked. It is not free to play. You got me nervous though!

hamrelius said:

September 27th, 2:47 pm

Nope, but its FREE on PS4..

aaron_bush_96 said:

September 27th, 8:40 am

WHERE IS MY PSVITA TITLES. this is a really bad month for PSvita Owners, you have a massive line up that hasnt been touched yet and you add nothing, not even one game.

aaron_bush_96 said:

September 27th, 8:41 am

nevermind they were hiding

four24twenty said:

September 27th, 8:45 am

It took 8 whole minutes for the first negative comment, that’s a new record! This really IS the best Plus month in a very long time, thank you Sony.

xmaiksonstrife said:

September 27th, 9:26 am

Dear Diary,
    Today is September 27th, 8:41 am,
    It’s been more than 4 years that my dear Psvita has received none attention from Sony,
    but dear diary, I can’t recognize that yet, I have paid so much money for you,
    You can’t be that mistake, you are not a Sony error,
    Next month I will have a good game

pablikenemy79 said:

September 27th, 11:46 am

Ahahah it’s unbelievable the way that Sony treat those PS Vita Owners, you better move on to Nintendo Switch, you have nothing to do here…

Twin_Pie said:

September 27th, 2:05 pm

I haven’t played it, but Hue is supposed to be really good. Greg and Colin both liked it. RIP Grolin

QuirkyQuick said:

September 27th, 8:44 am

Yes, I just renewed my sub, last week. I’ve been holding out, since Feb. Finally, you guys are on point! Infamous has me hooked. Metal Gear has a great reputation. Can’t wait to try that out, along with Hue. This is right up my ally and I feel like I already got my money’s worth. Thanks, guys! Keep up the good work!

Black710Shadow said:

September 27th, 1:14 pm

Yeah, the bad thing about InFamous is the lenght, very short… Even completing the platinum was kinda easy (it’s my first platinum and I have been a PS+ user since I bought my ps4 pro about 3 months ago, and the titles every month are awesome)

QuirkyQuick said:

September 28th, 5:28 am

Yeah, these are quality games. I’ll have to check the trophies for Infamous, maybe I’ll try for my first platinum. I’m okay if the campaign is only ten hours, it will be easier to knock out before phantom pain. I also just bought persona 5. lol, so much for cutting through my pile of shame.

Popcicle said:

September 27th, 8:44 am

If you were a PSPlus member in Aug/Sep of 2015 you should have Ground Zeroes, now the saga is complete! Gonna replay this masterpiece in Oct

SheldonC_FTW said:

September 27th, 9:03 am

The saga is complete? Lol no. If you’re going to play Phantom Pain for the first time, you’re in for a surprise. “Complete” is the last thing I would say about that game.

SheldonC_FTW said:

September 27th, 9:06 am

Ok, my bad; I didn’t pay attention to the last line of your comment. You’re replaying the game. Still, I think my point stands.

glguardian said:

September 27th, 8:45 am

Awesome selection and I can’t wait to play Metal Gear!

I’m also wondering when The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ is going to be put online? I see it’s been released on disc.

glguardian said:

September 27th, 10:14 am

Now that I asked, I see you added it today. Thanks!!

esd1234567 said:

September 27th, 8:45 am

Great month even if I already own Metal Gear.

mattblood221 said:

September 28th, 11:00 pm

Yea I hate that when that happens I already have inFAMOUS Second Son but I am ok with it xD

samuelpparaujo said:

September 27th, 8:46 am

MORE THAN A RUN S**T, Really?!?

cofingp said:

September 27th, 8:47 am

Another shoot ’em up and another old sports game? You know there are players who care about more than just the headlining PS4 games, right?

amrit-malhi said:

September 27th, 8:54 am

Mgs is not a shoot em up it’s a tactical stealth game with amazing graphics story and gameplay

mmitch079 said:

September 27th, 9:08 am

You had 4 plus years of those kind of games. Sit down, clown.

cofingp said:

September 27th, 10:21 am

I’m talking Sky Force and Hustle Kings. The thing is they only care about the headliner PS4 games because you Sony stooges can point to them every month and say that it’s not bad.

MyDeadSoul said:

September 27th, 8:48 am

More garbage. I am waiting for some good games for Vita. How about the Danganronpa games? I am sick of lame 3rd party indie games.

DawningWolf55 said:

September 27th, 8:53 am

Since years ago, PS3 users have gotten almost every single big title there is to get except for Last of Us and maybe a couple third party titles. There isn’t much left to give.

mmitch079 said:

September 27th, 9:07 am

Hue is great. And you need to face reality. You’re not getting anything you think is good for Vita.

Admiralvic said:

September 27th, 9:12 am

I’m surprised no one has said it, but it’s clear Sony has moved to only supporting the Vita in name for Plus. Almost every month one the titles are cross-buy, meaning the Vita gets something, yes, but it’s really three or more games for the PlayStation 4 with one or more that just so happens to be on the Vita.

Not to mention, I’d imagine a lot of people would consider Danganronpa the same as a “lame 3rd party indie game.”

MakaiOokami said:

September 28th, 9:34 pm

Sony has to go out and negotiate deals to get these games. There’s 60 million plus PS4 users, there’s 80 million plus PS3 users, there’s up to maybe 15 million PS Vitas.

PS Vita is 10% of Sony’s consumer base at most, with a shrinking majority, they might not be 10% of PS Plus subscribers, no hard numbers on that, we know that the PS4 dramatically outpaces PS3 PS Plus subscriptions since PS3 isn’t gated behind it, so the people who are MOST likely to have a PS Vita and a PS Plus subscription are the PS4, PS Vita users, who are probably somewhere of like 3% of all Plus subscribers.

They’ve given us pretty much every major game I can think of other than Unit 13 and that one didn’t review that well to begin with.

From what I understand just to voice chat you have to pay Nintendo’s monthly fee, you’ll get a SNES game a month, and then at the end of the month they’ll take away your access to it. Even if they gave it to you for free, the voice chat feature isn’t even native to the device you have to use a tablet… $5, PS Plus, and Cross-buy has been way more value to me than I see the Switch getting.

viceforce said:

September 27th, 8:48 am

The Rest of the Plus freebies such as Hue were given out already in the past for plus.

DawningWolf55 said:

September 27th, 8:53 am

Hue was said to be last month, but they pushed it back. We have never gotten Hue, at least in the USA. This is a first.

medallica247 said:

September 27th, 8:58 am

Maybe you bought them as part of a sale but none of these games have been part of the free PS+ games in the US before. I’ve had PS+ since 2013 and none of these games are in my digital library and aren’t on the list of free games that came before I joined. This is a great month.

jrodfantastic said:

September 27th, 9:54 am

I’ve been a PS+ member since Day 1 and I can assure you that there hasn’t NEVER been a game given out as a monthly free game more than once.

(There has been different months between the US and EU lineups, but no game has been included twice.)

KaneTheGoth said:

September 27th, 2:48 pm

@jrodfantastic — Incorrect, EU had Retro/Grade twice.

Trendy_Kid said:

September 27th, 8:49 am

Wow I’m so glad I waited to buy MGSV!

mattblood221 said:

September 28th, 11:07 pm

Same here

DeathGear106 said:

September 29th, 8:45 am

same lol i was was going to buy it yesterday until i heard its free in october damn getting my ps plus this week then :]

reset_failed said:

October 3rd, 11:51 am

Man i pre ordered it

UnshavenBox94 said:

September 27th, 8:54 am

“An epic game for PS Plus members to replay again” (wait then what’s the point of getting through PS+ then??? By which I mean it sounds like your saying hey guys you already beat the game once why not do it again with this digital copy even though you likely already own a physical copy or something). Anyway, there is nothing really that impressive from this months games, I guess that there is Metal Gear but I already own that for PC and j I think replaying it on “lower settings” is going to make me happy. I only got PS+ for Yazuka 0 which I am now regretting since GameStop has the game new for $40 so in short PS+ not worth the $10 that I payed.

medallica247 said:

September 27th, 9:04 am

You left out “…or to check out for the very first time.” I haven’t ever played it and have been meaning to pick it up when it was part of a flash sale or something. I like that the blog didn’t pretend like a lot of us haven’t already played TPP. I really like PS+ for the free games because I don’t normally play online and I don’t normally buy games close to launch. Maybe it’s not a service for you but a lot of us think it’s a great deal.

mmitch079 said:

September 27th, 9:09 am

Uh guys, he doesn’t even have a Plus next to his avatar.

Kishnabe said:

September 27th, 9:53 am

You mostly play Weabo games :)

You probably won’t have time for the games that PS+ offers.

clupula668 said:

September 27th, 2:25 pm

Can’t help but notice the lack of a plus sign next to your screenname. That means you are lying. Nice try at trolling. Probably an Xbot upset that you guys are stuck with Gone Home this month.

MakaiOokami said:

September 28th, 9:45 pm

Kishnabe, when you use a word like Weaboo which has no context other than bullying, you are doing more damage to yourself than you do to the “weaboo” in question. So please be more constructive and less of a bully with your comments.

MakaiOokami said:

September 28th, 9:46 pm

UnshavenBox94, yeah Ps Plus probably wasn’t worth the $10 for a $250 console you bought just to play 1 Yakuza game. The PS4 probably wasn’t even worth it.

You are probably just better off selling the PS4 to someone who would get use out of it, and waiting for those games to hit PS Now streaming, and enjoy them there.

PS plus comes with online backup of saves, that you have no use for, cheap renting of a select movie, that you probably pirate or wait for it to show up on Netflix, online multiplayer which you don’t get much out of from Yakuza games, bonus discounts which you don’t care for because Humble Bundle, piracy, and steam/gog sales. Exclusive betas you could hardly care less for, and full game trials which lets you play for an hour which technically every Steam game has as long as you don’t go over the time limit before you return the game you otherwise paid money for.

So yeah… Even getting it on sale for $40, dividied by 12 $3.34 a month, is probably not a value add. As someone who hand built his own gaming computer, it’s people like you that make me happy to be a console “peasant” I guess.

ZichiroARG said:

September 27th, 9:01 am

It took a long time but finally PSplus is including AAAs like back in the PS3 days. Its very welcome after all the bs we had to put up with and the price increase.
Just to be clear to all… These are NOT free games, its a PAID subscription, and if you stop paying, the games are gone.

DeathGear106 said:

September 29th, 8:48 am

yea so for me its 11.99 every month tell me what you would choose 11.99 for ps plus or 79.99 for just one game huh and thats only one of the ps plus games

MarcialRodriguez said:

September 27th, 9:03 am

5/10

MakaiOokami said:

September 28th, 9:55 pm

I agree with the 5 out of 10.

1. being Sony should kill themselves not a single good game, no one cares, people are selling of their PS4 in shame.
    2. along the lines of 1 good game, in a sea of trash.
    3. being 2 good games, no one cares about the other 4,
    4 being 3 good games, few care about the other 3
    5 being 4 good games, few care about 2 of them,
    6 is all games are good except 1.
    7 All games are good.
    8 all games are amazing
    9 being all games are AAA awesome sauce
    10 being Sony developed one of the best games ever made and it’s only available to plus subscribers.

So yeah, 5/10 not that bad of a score. :P

11 is a secret setting no one knows about, which is all the PS Plus benefits stay, the fee goes away, and Sony CEO uses his new found popularity to run for POTUS.

Crunchewy said:

September 27th, 9:11 am

I’ve never played a MGS game, so this is cool. I guess I should play Ground Zeroes first since i have that from Plus too a while back. I’m looking forward to Hue as well. Pretty good month, though I do enjoy when they give us good day 1 Indie games and I hope they come back to that at some point, because I’m not a dumbass. Just mix it up.

Sanador62 said:

September 27th, 9:13 am

Awesome month for plus! Thanks you very much!

takaithepanda said:

September 27th, 9:18 am

Well hopefully now people will shut up about not getting triple a titles. Not that this one is particularly good, but still.

MakaiOokami said:

September 28th, 10:07 pm

Well they really can’t say that anyway. In the past 10 months we’ve had like 10 AAAish games. I mean I guess if you don’t count Telltale games as AAA, then it’s 8ish… but AAA is such a generic classification. What they really mean is disc based ish titles that they really wanted but didn’t want to spend any money on at all. People were saying we got no AAA games when we got that one game Tropico 5 and like NBA 2k17 and people were acting like they got no AAA games.

They could give us Battlefront 2 for free release day and people would be like “But what about a PS plus discount for the Season pass!? Man what a ripoff”

or

“I don’t like this Trek Wars stuff, wtf!? Sony!”

or

“I r PC Musterdrace!”

or

“Xbox is better. Who cares about Battlefield we got some new game added to the 360 backwards comptaibility list which is really just a cheap rip off of Cross-buy marketed better so we stop bleeding 360 users to the competition! Yay!”

mattblood221 said:

September 28th, 11:28 pm

MakaiOokami you are so damn right

angelbless45 said:

September 27th, 9:20 am

Great Month!… Even if I already played MGSV

BELERIAN1982 said:

September 27th, 9:27 am

wow, great month!
I was about to buy Amnesia last time I saw it on sale. Glad I didnt because I allway have the plus games since before xD
why Hustle Kings is not for ps4? :(
thanks sony.

Raziz107 said:

September 27th, 9:32 am

On the month of my birthday!? THANK YOU SONY!

DarkCrysis- said:

September 27th, 9:33 am

Looks good!! cant wait to try Amnesia.. in the dark ;-)

saab01 said:

September 27th, 9:39 am

Not really a fan of these kind of games.

SaintValtiel said:

September 27th, 9:40 am

Good, I´ll finally be able to play Amnesia, and MGSV is awesome! Not the best Metal Gear out there, but really fun nonetheless!

whereymyconary said:

September 27th, 9:41 am

Dang… Metal Gear was incredibly boring as a classic metal gear fan… and I own amnesia which is really awesome… guess I will wait to start up my account still. hopefully there will be some good plus discounts for the vr sale

Ninjasattack10 said:

September 27th, 9:43 am

Havent played a MGS game in years. Looking forward to October!

Kishnabe said:

September 27th, 9:49 am

Amazing Month Sony.

Was waiting for Phatom Pain ever since Ground Zeroes was PS+.

I hopefully get around to it in a few years after playing each one in order.

Have MGS Legacy Edition PS3 and PSV HD Collection down in my bunker backlog.

Amnesia Collection, have not played any of the earlier versions so. Great time to try it out…hopefully fun.

Expected PS3/PSV offerings, you guys leaked it last month by accident. :)

Monster Jam Battlegrounds is an easy plat. Sky Force, might try on the Vita.

The only game I am not interested in is Hustle Kings.

palermo1886 said:

September 27th, 9:50 am

Credit where it’s due, this has to be the greatest month for ps4 ever since ps plus started, thank you!

JuggaloHomie4321 said:

September 27th, 9:57 am

Too bad I bought MGS V back in July and yet i cant play it cause my R2 trigger wont work

Welmosca said:

September 28th, 12:40 pm

Open your controller and fix it.

DeathGear106 said:

September 29th, 8:54 am

if your controller is broken or you got a piece of the button stuck there unscrew it and open it though dont be messing everything up just get you r2 peice where it belongs :] every gamer has had that problem

ichigo-kushima said:

September 27th, 10:06 am

I have to admit, I was disappointed in PS Plus for a while there. But this month’s offering was really good. I already own MGSV, but the other titles for next month look good too.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Akmaljon said:

September 27th, 10:24 am

Wow, I own MGS V, but what a turn of tides. That’s excellent offerings, very unexpected. I am down for amnesia. Been through outlast, can go through amnesia too.

AmazedBunion said:

September 27th, 10:30 am

What an awesome month. Already have amnesia but glad millions get to try the best horror game of all time, a dark decent. Whoever said ps4 had awful titles?

RyuuHou24 said:

September 27th, 10:36 am

Not a big fan of the new MGS game, but free is better than paying for it, which I didn’t want to. Ever. So at least I’ll get to see for myself how it turned out. But good to see the trend continues with the older retail games for the PS4!

More hyped for Amnesia Collection and Sky Force Anniversary myself.

Overall, another great month! Keep it up Sony, since you’re charging us more for Plus anyways ;)

Silent_Shadow said:

September 27th, 10:37 am

Looking forward to Amnesia!

I’ve been looking to buy that game but I keep “forgetting” about it.

mattblood221 said:

September 28th, 11:35 pm

Good since now you can get them for free XD

Armadillo_Jones said:

September 27th, 10:49 am

Well it only took 5 years, but we fiiinally got a non-indie game on PS4.

drd7of14 said:

September 27th, 11:09 am

PS4 launch date: November 29, 2013
    which makes the PS4 a little under 4 years old, not 5.
    1st “non-Indie” game was released in Feb, 2014. That game was Outlast
    2nd “non-Indie” game was released Dec, 2014 Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition
    3rd “non-indie” game was released Jan, 2015 InFamous: First Light
    4th “non-indie” game was released June, 2015 Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
    5th “non-indie” game was released July, 2015 Styx: Master of Shadows
    6th “non-indie” game was released Nov, 2015 The Walking Dead: Season Two
    7th “non-indie” game was released Apr, 2016 Zombi
    8th “non-indie” game was released May, 2016 Tropico 5
    9th”non-indie” game was released June, 2016 NBA 2K16
    10th “non-indie” game was released July, 2016 Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

drd7of14 said:

September 27th, 11:09 am

11th “non-indie” game was released September, 2016 Lords of the Fallen
    12th/13th “non-indie” games were released October, 2016 Transformers: Devastation/Resident Evil (RE)
    14th “non-indie” game was released Feb, 2017 LittleBigPlanet 3
    15th “non-indie” game was released March, 2017 Tearaway Unfolded
    16th “non-indie” game was released May, 2017 Tales from the Borderlands
    17th/18th “non-indie” games were released June, 2017 Life is Strange/Killing Floor 2
    19th/20th “non-indie” games were released July, 2017 Until Dawn/Game of Thrones
    21st/22nd “non-indie” games were released August, 2017 Just Cause 3/Assassin’s Creed: Freedom Cry
    23rd “non-indie” game was released September, 2017 inFamous: Second Son

But yeah, ignoring all of those games, and the release date…First non-Indie!

GreyMarauder said:

September 27th, 1:43 pm

Have you been living under a rock? PS Plus has given away a great deal of triple A titles the past year,

Vampire223456789 said:

September 28th, 10:29 am

Armadillo_Jones Yo, you got a comeback, bro? What’s you’re response?

drewman1759 said:

September 28th, 6:18 pm

Damn he told you!

mattblood221 said:

September 28th, 11:39 pm

DAMN point goes to drd7ofl4

DeathGear106 said:

September 29th, 8:56 am

LOLOL theres tons of non indie games and the ps4 is in the middle of its life the ps5 is supposed to release 2021 so many more to come :]

stupidstormy36 said:

September 27th, 11:05 am

Nice selection of games. Too bad I already own MSGV. What’s cool is that you get the games that are free on your Vita for your PS4 for free as well. So it’s like getting 4 games for free on your PS4. Happy gaming!

Scienceblue said:

September 27th, 11:05 am

Alright, now we’re talking!

j_welcome said:

September 27th, 11:08 am

What is going on with these titles lately? Are you guys never going to let me finish a game before I have to start new ones? In the past, I’d have a good couple months before something new caught my eye. I’m still playing a ton on Dead By Daylight that I was seduced to buy after the free teaser. I’m like a fat guy trapped in a donut shop.

mattblood221 said:

September 28th, 11:40 pm

HAHAHAHA I got Dead By Daylight on Steam its awesome love the last part by the way

drd7of14 said:

September 27th, 11:08 am

PS4 launch date: November 29, 2013

which makes the PS4 a little under 4 years old, not 5.

1st “non-Indie” game was released in Feb, 2014. That game was Outlast
3rd “non-indie” game was released Jan, 2015 InFamous: First Light
4th “non-indie” game was released June, 2015 Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
5th “non-indie” game was released July, 2015 Styx: Master of Shadows
6th “non-indie” game was released Nov, 2015 The Walking Dead: Season Two
7th “non-indie” game was released Apr, 2016 Zombi
8th “non-indie” game was released May, 2016 Tropico 5
9th”non-indie” game was released June, 2016 NBA 2K16
10th “non-indie” game was released July, 2016 Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

drd7of14 said:

September 27th, 11:10 am

Stupid lack of being able to delete/edit posts….Commented incorrectly cause reasons.

BACoburn said:

September 27th, 11:09 am

Really don’t like the stealth genre and didn’t enjoy ground zeroes (also ps plus), so it’s basically a bust for me. Great month for those that enjoy that kind or game though

drd7of14 said:

September 27th, 11:13 am

The PS3/PSV titles are the same games that were pulled from September’s PS Plus launch lineup.

If you check out last month’s, you’ll see those 4 games are crossed out. Nothing special there, but the PS4 titles are killer. Would have been nicer if it was the MGSV: Definitive Edition, but it’s a still a nice step. That’s 6 months in a row of at least 1 solid AAA PS4 title.

Despite complaints and disagreements, they’ve been much better about improving the selection of titles (at least on the PS4 side).

Major_Glitch_ said:

September 27th, 11:15 am

Playstation, your killin’ it. Great free games!

YoungBlaise said:

September 27th, 11:20 am

Oh wow the month is up already. I didn’t even get to the games from last month

Ghost2000uk said:

September 27th, 11:28 am

Lets not get too excited…its not rocket science to realize they had to do something this last couple of months seeing as how just before that they increased the cost of plus by 25% ..good timing huh

PAGE 1 2 3