Knack 2

Oct 04

Oct 04

Star Wars Battlefront II Beta Starts Today for Pre-Orders

Open beta kicks off for everybody October 6.

Jared Petty's Avatar Posted by Social Content Editor

The Star Wars Battlefront II Beta officially lands this week! For players who pre-ordered, you can access the beta now. For everyone else, it opens up on October 6 and runs through October 9th. Players can look forward to experiencing four different ways to play in battles across all three cinematic eras.

In Galactic Assault, join a team of Separatist battle droids in a three-stage attack on the royal palace in the capital city of Theed on Naboo. As you fight, you’ll earn Battle Points which can be redeemed during respawns to call in supporting vehicles, upgrade to a B2 Super Battle Droid, or become iconic characters like Darth Maul. And when you want to take a break from multiplayer, hop into Arcade mode and play against AI opponents.

In the space above Fondor, engage in Starfighter Assault mode and hop into the cockpit of an A-wing, X-wing, or Y-wing to start your attack run on an Imperial Star Destroyer. You can collect Battle Points in this mode as well, redeeming them to activate Hero Ships like Han Solo’s Millennium Falcon and Poe Dameron’s X-wing, Black One. When the battle ends, join the Empire and help fight off the opposition.

Playing in Strike mode, players join a team of eight on the forested planet of Takodana. Take advantage of the special abilities of all four distinctive trooper classes to claim victory for your team in in a bid to breach Maz Kanata’s castle.

Star Wars Battlefront II

These Beta scenarios represent just a small portion of what you’ll be experiencing in the full release of Star Wars Battlefront II, available November 17. In the full game, play eleven different Galactic Assault maps, travel across five Starfighter Assault maps, embark on a journey through an all-new Star Wars story in the single-player campaign, and get ready for additional multiplayer action, plus much more.

Add Your Own

williamvelez01 said:

October 4th, 5:54 am

Hiw do I get the Beta. I have pre-ordered the game and got the code to redeem it. I reedem the code but the game never appeared on my download list.

warlock7 said:

October 4th, 9:19 am

I ran into issues too. go to the store and find the Star Wars Battlfron multiplayer beta and it will show FREE and you can download it from there. This Beta did not act like others as it didn’t get put in the Library until you grab it on the store.

RachelFarrell said:

October 4th, 12:11 pm

I resigned my office-job and now I am getting paid 90 dollar hourly. How? I work over internet! My old work was making me miserable, so I was forced to try something different, two years after…I can say my life is changed-completely for the better!

Check it out what i do…. www.Jobzon3.com

d0r1en0 said:

October 4th, 6:06 am

for people having trouble with the download .. entering the code won’t download it for you. once your code is entered, you need to go to the PS store and search “beta”. you will see the battlefront 2 beta and it should be “free” for you. download and enjoy. file size is 15GB.

cman199 said:

October 4th, 7:20 am

Pre-ordered the deluxe edition but never received a beta code

Mando44646 said:

October 4th, 12:00 pm

So…how the hell do I download? I redeemed the code two days ago from Best Buy, but it’s not on my download list. Going to it in the store gives me “Not available for purchase”.

Please advise

Utah_Monkey said:

October 4th, 5:43 pm

I’m actually going to wait for the public beta before I purchase. It looks amazing, but want to play before I buy.

nhardin13 said:

October 5th, 5:53 pm

Is the beta only playable until Oct. 9 for pre-orders?