Knack 2

Oct 16

Oct 16

Introducing Two Star Wars Battlefront II PlayStation 4 Bundles

Pick up the new limited edition Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 Pro bundle starting Nov. 14, or snag the standard edition PS4 bundle Nov. 17.

Mary Yee's Avatar Posted by Vice President, PlayStation Marketing, SIEA

Star Wars Battlefront II is just about a month away, and I’m thrilled to introduce two PlayStation 4 bundles featuring the highly anticipated game.

First off, we’re launching a Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 Pro bundle that includes a customized PS4 Pro system, matching DualShock 4 wireless controller, and a physical copy of Star Wars Battlefront II Deluxe Edition. The special PS4 Pro – a first of its kind for North America – has a mirror finish and is decorated with the iconic Galactic Empire and Resistance emblems, as well as the emblem for the Inferno Squad, an elite Imperial task force featured in the single player campaign of the game.

Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 Pro Bundle

If you look closely at the matching DualShock 4, you can spot different logos from Star Wars imprinted in the touchpad. The included Deluxe Edition of the game lets users play three days earlier than the Standard Edition, and also comes with premium digital content, including upgraded versions of all four trooper classes and instant access to elite hero and Starfighter epic Star Cards.

We’re also introducing a Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 bundle that includes a Jet Black 1TB HDD standard PS4, DualShock 4 wireless controller and a physical copy of Star Wars Battlefront II Standard Edition.

Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 Bundle

The Limited Edition PS4 Pro bundle will hit shelves across the U.S. and Canada on November 14, 2017 for $449.99 USD (MSRP) / $549.99 CAD (MSRP). The Standard Edition will be available on November 17, 2017 for $299.99 USD (MSRP) / $379.99 CAD (MSRP). If you want to make sure you get your hands on one of these, pre-order your bundle starting today.

Eager to know more about the Inferno Squad and Iden? Tune in for more from our friends at EA on October 19. Here’s a sneak peek.

Star Wars Battlefront II

Add Your Own

Sora9669 said:

October 16th, 7:24 am

Why don’t we get more Star Wars PS2 Classics? It’ll be two years since we got Jedi Starfighter, Racer Revenge and Bounty Hunter when this comes out.

Episode III and Starfighter were released as PS2 Classics for PS3 so they should be no problem. There’s also The Clone Wars and the original Battlefronts on PS2.

Please release more Star Wars games as PS2 Classics for PS4.

BadFlounder said:

October 16th, 8:47 am

I hate to be negative about these, as I love PlayStation products, but these designs are lazy. I mean, I could design that in 30 seconds, and I am not a graphic designer. PS4/PS4 Pro is beautiful hardware. Please honor it by offering some thoughtfully designed special editions!

And let’s have a PS4 Pro controller too (like the “elite” from the competition). Sony, I’d give you my $150 instantly!

THENEXTPRESOFUSA said:

October 16th, 11:36 am

Will this Star Wars themed controller be available the purchase separately like the last one was?

Goodacre0081 said:

October 16th, 11:42 am

may i suggest doing fan made designs instead? most of your custom console designs are bad/uninspired. either that or let fans vote from a list of candidates.

this fan made design is much better that the ones you offered.

weshverse said:

October 16th, 11:45 am

At least this one looks better than the Destiny 2 bundle. But the PlayStation 4 Pro Monster Hunter World: Liolaeus Edition is still the best looking bundle

the_man72 said:

October 16th, 2:38 pm

Lmfao looks better get you’re eyes checked what are they painted on ?

Kemikalz said:

October 16th, 12:42 pm

Did anyone ask for this? I thought we clearly said we wanted the Monster Hunter World Pro bundle that Japan is getting.. why this?

smellybumbumface said:

October 16th, 2:09 pm

Who did the artwork for this? Im looking to trade in my base ps4 for the pro. But this is just so ugly. I woulda much prefered the millenium falcon. Or a tie fighter or anything. This artwork is horrible

the_man72 said:

October 16th, 2:39 pm

On PS4 Vanilla they had some sweet designed Proper customization bundles now they have given up with making decent ones for the Pro …

THE_ENDGAME_BOSS said:

October 16th, 7:06 pm

Why does Sony of America puts ZERO effort into these limited edition consoles? You know we can see the awesome consoles Japan’s gets right?

Tatanka2007 said:

October 16th, 8:22 pm

Gotta agree with the criticism on this design. It does not get a passing grade. THE_ENDGAME_BOSS is right about the zero effort.

I love my PS4 Pro. I love Star Wars. I’d be willing to add another Pro and stop using other PS4 (original,) but not for this ugly-looking SW-themed LE. Let me tell in some detail why I dislike it. I suspect some of the other dislikes are for the same reasons.

It looks as if someone slapped some cheap stickers on the console and controllers. A long time ago now the Xbox 360 had a SW themed console that was a thousand times better. If I recall right, it had a R2D2 color scheme for the console (complete with sound effects for powering on/off) and a C3PO style controller. It’s not the design, but the creativity I can appreciate. Such creativity is completely absent here. Also, having a “Stars Wars” sticker on the side makes the console look nerdy in the worst possible way. This is the kind of console design that your friends are going to mock and laugh at. It won’t be a showpiece.

Surreal said:

October 16th, 8:45 pm

Yeah the design on the Pro could’ve looked way better. I think I would’ve dropped the cash if it did. Pass on this LE.

Alecj22 said:

October 17th, 10:04 am

That Battlefront 2 PS4 and controller are so rad. I want like 10 of them so i can lay on some, hug one, and use one to play the game. I would totally buy it if i hadnt just wasted all my money on these magic beans…..

I bet it smells like a galaxy far far away…..a long time ago…..

Welmosca said:

October 19th, 3:24 am

Lame and it’s with pro lol,should’ve made it on Slim.Anyway the Darth Vader one from Battlefront 1 puts this to shame…still the best desing yet and the DS4 was insanely awesome.Everything on this one is pretty meh.

madzoom626 said:

October 19th, 2:32 pm

OMG, what is Sony thinking, who designed this piece of garbage, i have been waiting for a nice design since the announcement of PS4 pro. So disappointed in this lack of imagination design. The Design looks like someone just applied some cheap stickers from ebay on a PS4 Pro. Shame on you for this trash Sony