Knack 2

Oct 30

Oct 30

Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris Announced, Out December 5 on PS4

The Vex are gathering. Seek Osiris, the most powerful Warlock in the history of the Last City, and stop them.

DeeJ's Avatar Posted by Bungie

Hello again, PlayStation Nation!

We’re at Paris Games Week to talk about the next destination on your journey. If you saw the livestream, you know that we just revealed ‘Curse of Osiris,’ the first Expansion to Destiny 2. If you missed it, check out the trailer above for the next story we’re telling with your Guardian as the hero.

Destiny 2 - Curse of Osiris PGW-01

Destiny 2 - Curse of Osiris PGW-03Destiny 2 - Curse of Osiris PGW-08

‘Curse of Osiris’ sends you back to the stars to solve a new mystery. The Vex are on the march, and our only hope to stop them may lie with Osiris, the notorious heretic and most powerful Warlock in the history of the Last City. On your quest to find him, you’ll meet new characters, explore new places, tackle new challenges, and earn some sweet new loot.

Here on the convention floor in Paris, the first wave of Guardians will face each other in battle on a brand new Crucible map that you’ll find only on PlayStation. After the show is over, we’ll make our way home and continue the conversation in a series of three livestreams that will reveal more about the mysteries that await.

We’re just getting started. We hope you’ll join us for this exciting new story.

-DeeJ

Add Your Own

RodrigoBrazucaMG said:

October 30th, 1:43 pm

BICHO! Essa DLC já tá assim agora, imagina quando lançar? Alguém nos segure! Kkkkk…

RoyalCactopi said:

October 30th, 3:46 pm

I love stories involving the Vex, gold accents, and new weapons and armor: I’m in!

Ja032ck said:

November 2nd, 6:05 am

Cant wait for Osiris, would love to pre order is that possible ?

Akeril said:

November 2nd, 12:59 pm

I also enjoy stories revolving around the Vex but calling the loot “new” when they’re more than likely going to be reskins of existing weapons and armor just doesn’t work me.

I miss the old days of collecting an engram and it already be designated in a particular slot, so you already knew what it could possibly be and if it was worth getting excited about. Now, you get a legendary engram and it can be 1 out of about 180ish different pieces of gear. So by making things more uniform and “easy” for the player base, they’ve actually compounded the RNG problem. And by making engrams drop at 10 power levels below your current level, they’ve made it to where you have to be really lucky to get the 1 or 2 items you need for the next level. Why is it that I can get up to 300 blues that drop while exploring the world but my engrams decrypt at 295?

I do enjoy the game, but the grind has to worth it to me and if it’s not, I find myself looking for something else to do. Just my opinion and hope a lot of stuff gets fixed in the near future.

A-MAN_95702 said:

November 2nd, 2:35 pm

Already getting my team ready to demolish any enemies that come our way

TaoMahn015 said:

November 6th, 1:10 am

This Expansion better be worth it. Bungie and High Moon Studios better get me back in the game or I’m gone.