PlayStation VR

Nov 01

Nov 01

PS Plus: Free Games for November

Worms Battlegrounds and Bound headline this month's lineup.

James Hallahan's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Plus

Greetings, PlayStation Plus members. November is another huge month, so strap in and get ready!

As we continue to celebrate the one year anniversary of PS VR*, we are giving PlayStation Plus members another bonus PlayStation VR game. From November 7 through January 2, PlayStation Plus members in the U.S., Canada, and most of Latin America can download Until Dawn: Rush of Blood as a bonus game. Get ready for the most disturbing roller coaster ride you’ll ever take in this trigger-happy arcade shooter.

Now, let’s move on to your Playstation Plus free games lineup for November. First up, Worms Battlegrounds brings friends and family together in the noble pursuit of mayhem! Join multiplayer matches where each turn is full of questionable decisions, high-powered weaponry, and exploding sheep.

Next up — Bound. This platformer transports you into a beautiful, fantastical world that exists in the mind of a woman revisiting the memories of her childhood. Bound combines a unique visual style with a powerful story and gameplay mechanics infused with modern dance. As the game progresses, the introspective story unfolds through powerful metaphor and imagery.

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:

• R-Type Dimensions, PS3
  • Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, PS3
  • Dungeon Punks, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse (Episodes 1 & 2), PS Vita

Lastly, we have hundreds of games on sale right now at PlayStation Store — and PS Plus members get double the discount. The three we are most excited for are Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (20%; 40% off for PS Plus members), Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (15%; 30% off for PS Plus members), and Horizon Zero Dawn (22%; 44% off for PS Plus members). Stock up on some new games for the holidays, but grab ’em before the sale ends on November 7 at 8AM Pacific

Thanks, and see you next month!

*PlayStation 4 system, PlayStation VR, and PlayStation Camera are required to experience VR functionality..

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

YoungBlaise said:

November 2nd, 7:51 am

The Vita games look good this month.
These PS4 games aren’t my thing but I have heard good things for both

Destro93yers said:

November 2nd, 8:29 am

Not cool at all!!!!!!!

Alecj22 said:

November 2nd, 11:12 am

Come on Sony– who are you targeting with these games….or are you just cleaning out the bottom of the barrel without caring about your players….

Very disappointing.

SidNightwalker said:

November 2nd, 11:45 am

Okay, I gotta hand it to you, Broken Sword is a superb Vita choice, finally, thank you. More Vita games like that would keep me subscribing, in fact. Also I love R Type so hey, right on.

Box9Missingo said:

November 2nd, 12:39 pm

This month isn’t best, but there’s at least 3 games to look forward to on my end. R-Type, Broken Sword and Dungeon Punks.

OrderlyWreckage said:

November 2nd, 3:01 pm

Yeah the game selection isnt the best this month, no big deal…Look at it this way, yeah over the space of the year its a little hit and miss…But even if you dont like the games they throw out, after 12 months, the value of the games you were given is higher than what you payed for your PS+….I mean, MGSV isnt cheap, Second Son isnt cheap, But just between those 2 games, you got more than the price you payed for PS+

Box9Missingo said:

November 2nd, 6:39 pm

@OrderlyWreckage: Yea if one can play it. I don’t have a PS4. And most likely won’t have one up to the point when I still have PS Plus. So that’s moot for me. That said, I’m glad that they gave PS3 and Vita users some ok games this month.

snakeeyes1628 said:

November 2nd, 6:45 pm

This month’s ps plus lineup was kinda bad. Even though i do not like this month’s games that much, i hope sony can impress us with some amazing titles for the holiday season. Maybe bringing a triple a game like fallout 4, or horizon zero dawn, and i think then the community would be happy. But who knows. Sony for the most part gives us better and better games each time. I am rooting for you guys to bring the community amazing games that we can enjoy for the holidays. Hopefully this gets read by sony. And i thank you for the enjoyable memories and moments you have already given. Thanks sony and see ya next month

Welmosca said:

November 3rd, 11:52 pm

Horizon?…are you reading the crap you’re writing?…you guys cannot be serious with the nonsense you demand.You really want Sony to give one of their games that is less than 1 year old,new IP which was a huge success and still is one of the most games played?…its unbelievable how entitled y’all are.

izanagiGSR said:

November 2nd, 7:33 pm

The only one good is bond, but really worms for PS4 that sucks, at least give us a cool indie like shovel knight

GWalcott said:

November 2nd, 9:53 pm

Destiny should be free

SidNightwalker said:

November 3rd, 6:34 pm

As should be Destiny 2, heh.

Akmaljon said:

November 4th, 10:00 pm

lol Destiny is (Really Bad Word) without all the DLC. You cant play most of the strike and PVP if you don’t have all DLC

McSipp said:

November 3rd, 9:45 pm

OMG stop with the PS3 games!!!
~This is mental. How many years in to PS4 are we now?
Are Sony pretending they are like Xbox?
Xbox360 games are Backwards Compatable…

SidNightwalker said:

November 4th, 9:07 pm

Why would you have a problem with them giving out PS3 games, exactly? Do you think it affects the quality of the PS4 offerings, or something? Because it’s Sony not really giving a crap that is the cause of such poor offerings.

Welmosca said:

November 3rd, 11:48 pm

Bound alone makes the month…nowadays every game I’m waiting on a good sale for ends up on Plus so that’s really nice lol.Rag Doll is amazingly fun but I already have it.

As expected the whiners and ungrateful bastards are in full force this month…one month without their “must-have” AAA and they’re already calling everything trash and etc etc…same BS of always.Y’all are a joke.

Oh almost forgot it…damn nice to be receiving Rush of Blood,continue like that and I’ll have plenty of games to play when I buy VR,great job Sony.

noneall said:

November 4th, 5:29 am

Hi! It’d be great if you added links to the PS Store from these posts, so we could easily access the games (screenshots, videos, buy/get), rather and having to look them up.

Thanks!

RobbieGlover2K said:

November 4th, 10:45 am

Worms is actually really good and fun to play, specially with friends though I’ve already got it at least it gives friends the opportunity to get it too and play if they want to so we can all have it now. This is the first time I’ve ever written on this blog by the way but although this month isn’t really great for me, it kinda is if friends wants to get Worms also. I’m not even sure what I’d like to have to be honest as there’s not really any games in the store I overly want, maybe Zen Pinball 2 with some free tables would be cool cause they have some good tables but they’re just quite expensive for what they are, Megaman Collection 2 I wouldn’t mind as I already have the first one (I know it’s on sale at the moment), maybe a Tomb Raider, I’d like that Turtles In Manhattan game but they took that off more or less soon as it came out, so chances are that’s not ever coming back again.

One thing I would love to have is a new Simpsons game for the PS4, we’ve not had a new Simpsons game for a while now and I would LOVE a new one!!! Someone needs to get onto this.

Thrill_Kill said:

November 5th, 7:57 am

WOW, a game for the PS3 that I was waiting on forever! R-Type Dimensions! That’s pretty cool, and BOUND which I nearly bought twice for the VR part of it. Not bad Sony!

Now just give us Stereoscopic 3D more in PS4 Pro games, along with better VR, and a VR black box upgrade promotion for early adapters, or I wont be getting another PSVR until it is $99 or under.

Lastly, I think I speak for a huge part of us when I say this, WE WANT REAL PS1, PS2, and PS3 DISC BC SUPPORT! We dont care HOW you do it, just begin supporting this so we can put away our PS3 Slim, and our PS2 consoles, etc.. so we can just stick in our DISC games, and play them on the PS4! If Microsoft can deliver this to their fans, you can also, especially for PRO owners with the extra power of the console!

Deliver this to us by next E3, with a $50 price drop on the PRO console and you will be GOLDEN with all these amazing new games coming out! Especially if you can bring back Stereoscopic 3D, since great movies coming out still support it, that was the best thing about PS3 generation! It brings a new life to the games, esp Racing and FPS’s!

mattblood221 said:

November 7th, 7:01 am

Hell I cant wait for DOOM VFR & SKYRIM VR are you getting those two games?

truvak said:

November 5th, 2:36 pm

Why in mexico we do not get this games? Why?

ComplexPuzzle said:

November 5th, 3:48 pm

Meh I wish we got Steep cuz like November and snow and stuff

SensivOne said:

November 6th, 5:15 am

Really? Terrible month. Seriously Sony is choosing games for kids or something ? Wise up and give us finally something good for the money we are wasting on ps+.

meFreeman said:

November 7th, 10:55 pm

Yep! Feels like I’ve got some Nintendo console instead of a PlayStation =/

Kid_Grim said:

November 6th, 3:30 pm

very underwhelmed here. but oh well win some lose some.

mec771 said:

November 7th, 3:34 am

Hey, guys when i get new ps plus games for november ?

shadow71 said:

November 7th, 2:18 pm

Why were the ratings removed from the Vita PS Store? I appreciate all the sales and whatnot, but I’m not going to impulse buy w/o a rating.

meFreeman said:

November 7th, 10:53 pm

Urgh! You were doing great at the line ups, PlayStation… :'(

Vampire223456789 said:

November 8th, 10:33 am

If only Adnromeda was a free PS+game…

Kamiwey said:

November 9th, 4:53 am

This games are a shame, really the best game of the month is worms? That game is older than playstation and not worth the money you ask for it at all, 5$ maximun, you increase the price of the subscription tellling that is to improve the quality of the games and the sevice, well the service continue working bad, parties are a disaster and the quality of the games we go one step front 2 steps back, we don’t want more remaster games from ps1 remastered for PS2, after for PS3 and now ps4.

Yazeed-OMN said:

November 10th, 2:38 am

does it worth it to buy a PS Vita? I am thinking I don’t want to lose that free games comes with my PS plus subscription.
could you please share your experience if you already have a PS vita .

LostinSpaceTK said:

November 10th, 5:48 am

Of all the games out there you guys pick worms and boy d. How do you guys come up with this ****?

Unfried_Bacon said:

November 11th, 6:17 am

So…Rag doll kung th is free huh….

Why cant I download it. It says…not available for purchase.

…how does psn give out a free game you can’t download. I’m looking at my f-ing psn screen now.

sparepart said:

November 16th, 10:12 pm

I am having the same issue. The game tries to charge me for the full version when i play it. It is also missing from my PSN store on the ps3 system.

CorbinXbOxplayer said:

November 11th, 9:40 am

Absolute trash.

takaithepanda said:

November 13th, 10:57 am

Anyone else unable to downlpad Rag Doll Kung Fu? It only lets me get the demo.

sinister567 said:

November 30th, 7:30 pm

Yeah, tells me I already own it, which I don’t. Downloaded the demo a long time ago, played full game on PS Now almost 2 years ago but never actually bought it. Just another case of the store being broken and Sony’s lousy licensing procedure.

fr_jack_hackett_ said: