God of War

Nov 10

Nov 10

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 11/14/2017

Star Wars Battlefront II, The Sims 4, and Skyrim VR all launch next week. Clear your calendar.

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

The Empire’s time has come. Star Wars Battlefront II launches November 17 on PS4, with early access beginning November 14.

The spectacular next chapter in the storied franchise, Star Wars Battlefront II features an explosive single-player campaign following the exploits of Commander Iden Versio, leader of Inferno Squad. Guide Iden in the immediate aftermath of the second Death Star’s destruction, and witness the war through the eyes of an imperial soldier.

For those interested in a little competition, Star Wars Battlefront II continues the multiplayer tradition with a refined suite of modes that takes players from the ferocity of ground combat into the flurry of the battlefront in space.

For a full list of new games coming to PlayStation next week, read on. And enjoy The Drop!

The Drop

New Releases: Week of November 14, 2017
PS4 — Digital (Out 11/16)

Ashes Cricket

Ashes Cricket is the officially licensed videogame of cricket’s greatest rivalry. Bringing all the fast-paced action, big hits, and skill that you see in the greatest cricket competition on Earth.

PS4 — Digital

ATV Drift and Tricks

Tired of two-wheeled vehicles? ATV Drift & Tricks is the ATV game for you! A quads-only racing game with both solo and multiplayer play.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Ben 10

As Ben Tennyson, it’s up to you to save the world. Take on some of Ben’s most infamous enemies, including Zombozo, Queen Bee, and the Weatherheads.

PS4 — Digital

Cat Quest

Cat Quest is an open world RPG set in the pawsome world of cats! In search of your catnapped sister, you pounce into the massive continent of Felingard — a world crafted in the style of overworld maps of yore and purring with cat-tastic characters, stories, and puns!

PS4 — Digital (Out 11/16)

de Blob

de Blob is a 3D platformer where players maneuver their hero, de Blob. Equal parts amorphous blob of paint, struggling artist, revolutionary and juvenile delinquent.

PS4, PS Vita — Digital, Retail

Demon Gaze II

Magnastar has spellbound the people of Asteria into obeying him. It is up to you, the Demon Gazer, to wield the power of demons, liberate Asteria’s citizens, and shine the light of revolution!

PS VR — Digital, Retail (Out 11/17)

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim VR

A true, full-length open-world game for VR has arrived from award-winning developers, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim VR reimagines the complete epic fantasy masterpiece with an unparalleled sense of scale, depth, and immersion.

PS4 — Digital

Far From Noise

You are balanced on the edge of a cliff in an old rusting car. The sun is setting behind the horizon and night will soon fall. With no immediate means of escape, perhaps all that’s left is to attempt to feel some connection with the world at the end of it all.

Knights of Valour
PS4 — Digital (Out 11/16)

Knights of Valour

Arcade never dies! Experience the side-scrolling, beat ’em up arcade masterpiece!

PS4 — Digital

LA Noire

A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2

Join your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities as they go head-to-head with the time-traveling Kang the Conqueror in an all-new, original adventure.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Outcast Second Contact

Outcast: Second Contact is the complete Remake of the cult title Outcast, the first 3D open-world game in video game history and pioneer in the modern action-adventure genre.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Road Rage

Road Rage is an over-the-top, knock-down-drag-out motorcycle combat game that tests your skill on a range of badass bikes. Race, fight, and hustle your way through the ranks of an insane outlaw motorcycle gang.

PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 11/17)

School Girl Zombie Hunter

Set in the Onechanbara universe and taking place at the prestigious Kirisaku High School (known for its balanced curriculum of sports and academics), this is a story of survival: five students cut off from the outside world and surrounded by a seemingly endless flood of zombie hordes.

PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 11/17)

Sims 4

Enjoy the power to create and control people in a virtual world where there are no rules. Be powerful and free, have fun, and play with life!

PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 11/17)

Star Wars Battlefront II

Embark on an endless Star Wars action experience from the bestselling franchise. Rush through waves of enemies on Starkiller Base. Line up your X-wing squadron from an attack on a mammoth First Order Star Destroyer in space. Or rise as a new hero — Iden, an elite Imperial special forces soldier — and discover an emotional and gripping single-player story spanning thirty years.

PS Vita — Digital, Retail

Tokyo Tattoo Girls

It’s time to show off that ink! Enter the world of Tokyo Tattoo Girls, where you will select a companion girl and battle the Syndicate by conquering the 23 Wards of Tokyo! Power up your companion with gorgeous Japanese tattoos and unleash her true power!

PS Vita — Digital

VA-11 Hall-A

VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action is a booze em’ up about waifus, technology, and post-dystopia life.

PlayStation Music Logo

PlayStation Video Logo

Logan Lucky
Logan Lucky

PlayStation Vue Logo

• Il Behaviour- November 13 at 10:30/9:30c (Showtime)
  • Damnation- November 14 at 10/9c (USA)
  • Search Party- November 19 at 10/9c (TBS)

The information above is subject to change without notice.

Add Your Own

Gorvi said:

November 10th, 2:06 pm

VA-11 HALL-A, Demon Gaze 2, Tokyo Tattoo Girls, it’s a good week for Vita. :)

omarcool12345 said:

November 13th, 2:41 am

Someone needs to ban this bot

MapleStory said:

November 10th, 2:14 pm

VA-11 HALL-A finally gets released on the Vita! Seriously, everyone with a Vita owes it to themselves to check it out, if only for Garoad’s absolutely incredible soundtrack.

Also excited for Knights of Valour, the arcade beat-em-ups were pretty underrated 15 or so years ago, they’re basically spiritual successors to the Capcom D&D games.

SharedAcc said:

November 10th, 2:20 pm

Bats are for jackasses.

Viktorx2001 said:

November 10th, 3:05 pm

Still waiting for Jak 2, 3 and X. Come on Sony!

Sora9669 said:

November 10th, 6:14 pm

Same. Need more PS2 Classics.

Superstone said:

November 11th, 5:03 am

Need a handheld device to play PS2 Classics on

iTzShendu said:

November 12th, 3:15 pm

Yes we have been waiting for 7 months without no news at all!

NEXUSPRIME007 said:

November 10th, 3:51 pm

Stepping into the world of Skyrim this Friday. Third time buying the game, but it will be worth it.

stalepie said:

November 10th, 4:37 pm

Danny Elfman did the Justice League soundtrack?

ZanFear said:

November 10th, 5:04 pm

My PS+ subscription expired earlier this month. I’m busy with my Masters program, but I’m getting Battlefront 2 on Day 1. Would be great if there was a Black Friday discount on the subscriptions, Sony. ;) Or maybe for the winter holidays.

whereymyconary said:

November 10th, 10:44 pm

Not sure if it’s still going but GameStop had it on sale for 40$ all week.

TJ_Solo said:

November 11th, 10:01 am

Amazon had a $40 sales last week. You should probably be looking for sales all this month instead of just waiting for Black Friday or waiting for people to tell you about deals.

berianco said:

November 14th, 11:05 am

Don’t be cheap, or go back to Xbox.

ZanFear said:

November 14th, 9:11 pm

The subscription price (and consoles, games, accessories) are still higher in Canada. Even Amazon, GameStop, etc. don’t get the same sales. Btw, I loved my original Xbox. Depending on which of my original games become backwards compatible, I may get one in a few years. (KOTOR is already a go)

infamousgodV2_0 said:

November 10th, 5:15 pm

Road Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh

Ooops i mean Road Rage

MidnightDragonDX said:

November 10th, 5:17 pm

Busy week for me. Getting Cat Quest, The Sims 4, AND L.A. Noire.

DarkTwilightGun said:

November 10th, 5:30 pm

DarkTwilightGun said:
November 4th, 12:25 pm
Ps4 Firmware Features Requests:
It would be great if we could get these features on the ps4:
CD Playback
Digital Ps1 BC, if not Ps2 BC or Physical Ps1 BC.
• Allow Digital ps1 games to carry over to ps4.
Ability to download videos from psn onto ps4.
It would also be interesting if digital psp games could be played on ps4.
________________________________________
If ps2ps4 is still be supported, here are many games that would be nice to have supported:
Fatal Frame aka Project Zero.
Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented
Silent Hill 2 (NOT HD COLLECTION.)
Silent Hill 3 (NOT HD COLLECTION)
Silent Hill 4
Silent Hill Origins.
Resident Evil Outbreak
Resident Evil Outbreak File 2
Resident Evil Dead Aim
Clocktower 3
Rule of Rose
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4
Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid 2
Yugioh GX: The Beginning Years
Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerebus
Persona 3
Persona 4
Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne.

WackyMonster23 said:

November 10th, 6:27 pm

I am interested in the console line-up, but unfourntaley the Vita is lacking quality.

whereymyconary said:

November 10th, 10:46 pm

Vita! Well might be picking some games up for that as well this week. Tattoo girls and VA-11 HALL-A look really interesting to me. Already got skyrim preordered.

HeathenFriar said:

November 11th, 10:58 am

Wow, what a crazy week!

YungShep said:

November 11th, 1:30 pm

amazon.com said i purchased battlefront II early…had no idea til i saw a voucher notification in my email yesterday…somehow, i forgot to cancel my preorder…smh. see y’all next week.

Peduzzi said:

November 11th, 3:11 pm

I’m tired of waiting can I just have Skyrim VR now?

SkydancerofChaos said:

November 12th, 10:15 am

Insane week. Getting LA Noire, Battlefront, Cat Quest, Road Rage, and Outcast. Lego Marvel and The Sims 4, I’m sorry but you’ll have to wait.

I’ve been waiting forever for Outcast. It’s one of the best PC games of all time. Road Rage really makes me hopeful they’ll fulfill the dreams of Road Rash fans but it was delayed like four times and I’m not sure whether that’ll help make it better or it’s a sign it wasn’t made very well to begin with. Either way I was such a Road Rash fanatic in the Genesis days I can’t pass it up and it’s only $23 with GCU at BB.

There’s too many great releases so close to the holidays this year. Xenoblade 2 for the Switch in two weeks looms in the horizon.

Heeaartless said:

November 12th, 3:09 pm

Eiyuu Senki sale please :(

Alecj22 said:

November 13th, 1:39 pm

All that matters is…..

Ashes Cricket!!!!

The rest is whatever.

J/K Star Wars, da Blob, and Cat Quest are all mine this week!

Laliluleilo said:

November 16th, 3:20 am

Question: WHEN the heck does “Knights of Valour” even become available? I’ve waited for almost two years just to find out recently, that this game is finally getting an NA release, and instead of on a Tuesday, PSN is supposed to get it on Thursday. It is now Thursday, at 6:17 am EST, and the game is not yet showing up on the PSN store website or PSN store on the PS4. This is my last day off from work before I have to go back, so I’m really looking forward to get as much playtime as I can in this game.
–But WHEN can we expect to see the store updated to have this game added already? I would like to have more games available for AT LEAST a “pre-load” before it goes live.

Laliluleilo said:

November 16th, 12:13 pm

It is now 3:09pm EST, and STILL no “Knights of Valour” on PS4. I had not powered on my PS4 in months and this one game was the sole reason I bothered to today. If this game and games like “Dragon’s Crown Pro” were to come out on PC, I’d have even less reason to bother with this platform. I still like my PS4, but you guys aren’t giving me much reason to find this platform practical anymore. I’m not being a “PC elitist” here or anything, but I really would like for my experiences on the PS4 to be improved a LOT more than it has been, as of late. Give me more reason to play on my PS4, rather than on my PC. I know it sounds like a tough task, but you guys want to stay in business, don’t you? Sheesh… It’s most likely the developers’ fault that this game hasn’t released yet, or it could be a stupid localization team, but dammit, I want to play the game already.

Laliluleilo said:

November 16th, 2:39 pm

It’s 5:38pm EST. No “Knights of Valour” still on PS4. Sony, you’re a bunch of LIARS and you suck. I can understand a game being delayed, but you guys NOT at least giving us an update on what’s going on with the game – you just suck. –And you stank.

panesar83 said:

November 16th, 7:11 am

When is Ashes Cricket going to be available on the Playstation store in the US. Its already Nov. 16, 2017.

Maybach_Singh said:

November 16th, 7:59 am

Same here been eagerly searching on Playstation Store for the Ashes Cricket game haven’t found it yet.

Laliluleilo said:

November 16th, 10:13 am

Ashes Cricket is NOW showing as available on PSN on my PS4, but Knights of Valour is STILL not on there. This game release scheduling is a joke, these days, when PS games have to release on odd days and at odd times like Nintendo games do. Time to kill more time with other games I’m not actually in the mood to play right now, but only because I feel less like playing others. lol
    It’s not that the other games are bad, but I’m just in the modd for the ONE game I’ve been waiting on for so long, and for recently, since the start of last weekend.

Naobear said:

November 16th, 6:55 pm

Any idea when Knights of Valour will be on the store?

Rangertwin said:

November 17th, 3:23 am

Wait, I thought they already released Knights of Valor earlier this year. Or are we talking about the NA release? If so, then is pretty strange that it says that the game is releasing on 16 of november but on metacritic, is says 16 of november.

Lucifer6161 said:

November 17th, 12:47 pm

How come Knights Of Valor isn’t out on the psn store yet? It’s been over a day now and I really wanna play it! :(

Ninja-Ninjet said:

November 17th, 1:44 pm

Okay seriously what happened to Knights of Valour…it never appeared and all other sites don’t show a release delay. You gotta know something here Sony on what’s going on, and for once not just do the usual “let’s stay quiet and hope it goes away strategy” whenever there is an issue is getting old

Lucifer6161 said:

November 19th, 8:30 am

Still no Knights of Valor, alright then………sooo…….when’s it coming Sony?