Knack 2

Nov 17

Nov 17

Celebrating 10 Years of Uncharted

Naughty Dog looks back on a decade of adventure.

Evan Wells's Avatar Posted by President, Naughty Dog

This Sunday, November 19, marks the 10th anniversary of the Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune launch in North America. At the time, we knew it was the beginning of an exciting new chapter in the studio’s history, but never in our wildest dreams could we have imagined that it would be the first step in an adventure that would span five games across two console generations during the last decade. We’re truly fortunate to have had the opportunity to build the world of Uncharted and tell unbelievable stories with Nate, Elena, Sully, Sam, Chloe, Nadine, and the rest of the cast; all while you, our biggest fans, were along for the ride.

We’re commemorating the Uncharted 10th Anniversary with a month long celebration, beginning Sunday and culminating at PlayStation Experience 2017.

Join us as we take a look back with a new video above that revisits some of the most beloved moments from Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune through Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

We’ve also teamed up with PlayStation to create and release a new Uncharted 10th Anniversary PS4 system theme and profile avatar, which will be available for free for 48 hours — from Sunday, November 19 at 8:00 AM Pacific until 8:00 AM Pacific, Tuesday, November 21. During this period, other select Uncharted PS4 system themes and avatars will also be free. Visit the PlayStation Store and look for an “Uncharted 10th Anniversary Bundle.” Don’t miss it.

For our multiplayer fans, from today until December 19, we’re giving away an Uncharted 10th Anniversary character skin bundle in Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy multiplayer, which includes some classic skins for Nate, Elena, and Sully. We’re also hosting a 50% off sale on all Uncharted Point and Relic items until December 19.

We’ll wrap up the Uncharted 10th Anniversary celebrations at PlayStation Experience with event activities, including a special retrospective panel featuring members of the cast of Uncharted and a show floor puzzle room experience set in a life-sized recreation of Nate’s Attic.

We’ll also have new Uncharted 10th Anniversary merchandise available at the PlayStation Gear Store booth. Be sure to tune-in for the panel on Saturday, December 9 at 5:00 PM Pacific on live.playstation.com and follow Naughty Dog and PlayStation social channels all weekend long to see updates from the event.

On behalf of everyone at the studio, thank you for 10 incredible years of Uncharted.

Add Your Own

DMZ_P said:

November 17th, 8:17 am

Long live Uncharted

Vizigoth04 said:

November 17th, 8:20 am

I’ve played every single Uncharted title except Golden Abyss and the Lost Legacy. Lost legacy is definitely on my to do list. I have I feeling this is it for Uncharted. Breaks my heart a little bit. But if Cassie Drake can get her own debut I will not be offended. At all.

Ladeluff said:

November 17th, 12:38 pm

Tnx for all the Incredible adventures and memories for the past 10 years. I consider myself lucky to be alive in this time and age. and for the possibility to have been a (small) part of NATEs conquests.

My unconditional love, admiration and respect for the brand.
    keep coming, you hear me Cassie? ;)

VARNASPARTAN said:

November 18th, 11:46 am

I played all tirles excepy thw golden abbyss. The uncharted experiment is my amazing experiment of computer gaming …thanks naughty dog for this excellent feeling .

gor1llap1mp said:

November 17th, 8:24 am

Happy Xth! Long time fan here, not quite Crash but since Jak & Daxter. Is there any chance/hope of getting the Uncharted remasters as individual digital copies? I own both 2 and 3 and completed all of them but would love to have Uncharted Drakes Fortune Remaster by itself. Please, oh pleas, oh please!

h0nest_-Mike said:

November 18th, 6:58 am

They have released them all individually! I’m in the UK and the first is on offer right now for £6.19!!

akab211 said:

November 17th, 8:25 am

Now if you make the last legacy 20$ I’ll buy it!

Chaoz said:

November 17th, 8:29 am

Will the 10th Anniversary gear be exclusive to the gear store at PSX? Or will we have other options to buy?

llrcarmsll said:

November 17th, 4:11 pm

Akab211, lucky for you I got the lost legacy game for $15 at best buy. I think it’s a black friday sale! Go get it!

Welmosca said:

November 18th, 11:55 pm

Pay $40 for it…it’s totally worth it,more than that it deserves!!!!

Orpheus_Aeons said:

November 17th, 8:38 am

When the hell are you going to announce the BLACK FRIDAY SALE’s contents!???

It’s ridiculous that you made a post telling us that PS+ subscribers are going to be able to have an early start on Nov. 17…and then NOTHING else about it.

C’mon, Sony! I need to know WHAT will be included ASAP, so I can plan accordingly! I can’t believe we need to come here and beg for you to give us an excuse to spend our money! SMH

Sora9669 said:

November 17th, 8:41 am

Love Uncharted.

Would be nice to see Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 updated to support PS4 Pro. And would be cool to see Golden Abyss ported to PS4 in 2018.

Also those Jak & Daxter PS2 Classics…

CrusaderForever said:

November 17th, 8:42 am

Uncharted is my favorite franchise in gaming. ND, I hope you are working on another Uncharted adventure!!!

Strathmore said:

November 17th, 8:46 am

An incredible achievement guys. As a fan, I want to take the opportunity to thank you for all you’ve done. Looking forward to the fun at PSX!

Thwip said:

November 17th, 9:07 am

I have 74 PlayStation® Platinum Trophies to my name, and 12%+ of them (9), belong to Uncharted games; with Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune representing my first one. The Uncharted series of games is easily one of my favourite franchises in gaming. Thanks for the incredible adventures, and memories, for the past 10 years.

Wilson-Hintz said:

November 17th, 11:14 am

Every time I listen to the OST of U4 I cry. i love the whole franchise.

BlaqMagiq24 said:

November 17th, 11:37 am

Remaster Uncharted Golden Abyss for PS4. It deserves it.

Ladeluff said:

November 17th, 12:32 pm

Good call! :D

h0nest_-Mike said:

November 18th, 7:00 am

Yes I would love that! It’s the only one I haven’t played. Surely the touch sensitive stuff would carry over on the touchpad, right?

Welmosca said:

November 18th, 11:51 pm

Hell no!!…not only another recycled game but you want them to take away one of the few games that Vita managed to stay with?…quit asking them to beat more…that nealy dead horse has had enough.

kiratachibana said:

November 17th, 12:30 pm

I really hope I can get my uncharted version PS4 sign by the guest at PSX.

FilipJonathan said:

November 17th, 4:07 pm

So is Uncharted 4 gonna be on sale or what?!

llrcarmsll said:

November 17th, 4:20 pm

I’m originally an xbox fan and I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I bought a PS4 exactly a year ago just so I can play the Uncharted games. Well and to also play the God of War games and the more exclusive PS titles, but more because of Uncharted. Why? Because when I would go over to my friends house when I was younger, he would always be playing these games, as he was a PS4 owner. He let me play Uncharted 2 several times and I amazed at how different it was at the time compared to the other games I was playing on the xbox. Needless to say, I bought the PS4 around a year ago because I had the money and was feeling nostalgic and played the entire damn trilogy and the 4th game, and my xbox one s was collecting dust on the side for a while. I finished those games at that time and started and finished the lost legacy about a few days ago, I am now left with a hole in my soul. Come on Cassie, grow up already!

fanofeverything said:

November 17th, 4:28 pm

10 Years of Uncharted wow! since 2007. can’t believe it’s been that long felt like it was yesterday. man now I really want another Uncharted game. Naughty Dog are the best developers no doubt. =)

D-Squad3 said:

November 17th, 4:44 pm

Uncharted 2>Uncharted 3>Uncharted 1>Uncharted 4>Golden Abyss.

saab01 said:

November 17th, 5:08 pm

Nice to get some free themes but I still dont understand why you cant listen to spotify while playing uncharted 4 online. Real bummer since all other online games you can listen to your own music except for this.

Reepicheep said:

November 18th, 2:51 pm

You actually can listen to your music while playing Uncharted 4 online (assuming Spotify works similar to the USB method).
    Go into the Uncharted 4 multiplayer menu and select options, go to audio and then turn the music down all the way.
    This should give you the option to play your own music.

JohnKarnes said:

November 17th, 10:18 pm

The Uncharted experience has been amazing. It is the Fans that THANK YOU for allowing us to join you in it.

cowmamba said:

November 17th, 11:01 pm

Hopefully there’s a nod to Golden Abyss. The Vita version was pretty spectacular and definitely worth a play. It actually tied up a few loose ends between 1 & 2 / 3 such a good game.

Welmosca said:

November 18th, 11:48 pm

Agree 100%…Sony Bend did a great job.

Thrill_Kill said:

November 18th, 4:35 am

What you SHOULD do for this anniversary, is do the right thing for those of us that bought the “REMASTERED” version, and let us at LEAST get a digital download code for the Uncharted 3 game in 3D like it was on the PS3, because without the 3D it was a complete lackluster experience, and with the PS4 PRO’s technology, it should not only be much easier to do, but it should run in 1080p without compromise and have 3D at 30fps locked! That would make up for the complete robbery I bought of the Uncharted Collection, just to find out that Uncharted 1 and 2 looked better, but Uncharted 3 is still better on my PS3 due to the amazing depth and immersion that only the Stereoscopic 3D can provide on my 2016 Sony Bravia 4K HDR 65″ top of the line TV set! Cheers!

Reepicheep said:

November 18th, 2:58 pm

As a player who has played Uncharted from the very beginning of these incredible ten years, thank you Naughty Dog, thank you Amy Hennig and thank you Nolan North with all my heart for taking me on the most incredible adventures I could have ever hoped to experience.
Uncharted holds more then incredible characters, stories and gameplay, it holds countless memories spending time with those I care about, creating memories that will last a life time, all brought together because of the single game that started it all, thank you.
-Reepicheep

Welmosca said:

November 18th, 11:45 pm

Happy 10th anniversary Uncharted and thank you for 10 years(in ma case 8 years) of fantastic adventures.I have a deep and by deep I mean a truly profound love for Uncharted…not sure but it may be ma fav game series,it seems like it was yesterday that I bought ma PS3 with UC1 and UC2.Aah such great memories,thank you ND for creating these amazing characters…also y’all did an outstanding job with Lost Legacy which is only 2nd to UC2,Chloe can hold the Uncharted torch.I know Uncharted ain’t dying here.

PS:Was a lil disappointed with the commemoration on the online of UC4.Those skins were already unlocked by anyone who plays it frequently plus you took the desert skin from the people who had it by pre-ordering.Was expecting something like a 10th year skin for everyone plus…I really appreciate chests for half their relic price but I was also expecting a double xp…come on ND.

Kman-Outlaw said:

November 18th, 11:53 pm

I love the Uncharted series.
I wish their was Uncharted Platinum Theme for each Uncharted Game Platinum. It sucks their is only 2 exist at this time
1. Horizon Zero Dawn + Platinum Avatar.
2. Bloodborne

alsauode said:

November 19th, 4:53 am

10 Years already!
god how time move fast… I feel super old

nexuswar541 said:

November 19th, 5:58 am

Where is the free theme and the avatars in the psstore? I can’t find them. Help please.

FilipJonathan said:

November 19th, 8:11 am

Oh the new 10th anniversary theme looks SO good!! Thank you ND!!!

adi47123456 said:

November 19th, 8:28 am

I got the theme

DemonOutcast said:

November 19th, 3:30 pm

Ten years of greatness, Thank you Naughty Dog

NASCAR-PC said:

November 19th, 4:57 pm

I can’t get the theme it is saying this content cannot be selected at this time

GodOfFlash said:

November 20th, 6:17 pm

I figured it out. Just search for U4 in the store and then keep scrolling down under add-ons till you find the anniversary pack.

ANW0210 said:

November 19th, 7:28 pm

Anything for asian fans? Got an SG account.. Cant find the bundle.. :-(

Bri1812 said:

November 20th, 3:34 am

Please can we have Golden Abyss on the PS4, i have it for the Vita and love it, but it would be great to play on the big screen.

maciej_b84 said:

November 20th, 6:26 am

Why only in North America? Why not in Europe also??

Doors8077 said:

November 20th, 8:43 am

Thanks.

GodOfFlash said:

November 20th, 5:16 pm

It keeps saying ‘this content cannot be selected at this time.’

gowofwarkratos1 said:

November 20th, 7:26 pm

I love the series and I have all physical copies of the games in every system :)

SLUGGAmang said:

November 20th, 8:31 pm

Thanks for some of the most amazing games I’ve ever experienced (and continue to experience), and for inspiring me to work towards making games for a living.

SLEEPLESS_KNIGHT said:

November 21st, 9:02 am

This series is what brought me to PlayStation and because if it and all of Sony’s other amazing worldwide studios exclusives I’m a PlayStation fan for life! I’ve played and finished 1, 2, 3, Golden Abyss and 4 and I’m nearly done Lost Legacy.

The incredible characters with best-in-class voice actors really feel like real people who you care about. The summer blockbuster-type action set pieces are over the top and so exhilarating to experience, along with the clever puzzles and of course gorgeous graphics. This is why Uncharted is my all-time favorite videogame series, even above Zelda and Mario!

Hard to believe it’s been a decade! Congrats Naughty Dog!

Frejim said:

November 21st, 1:53 pm

What happened with the UNNCHARTED 10 Anniversary Bundle that was available early this morning and now it’s not!!!!

The link to the bundle is now redirecting to Lost Legacy.

ht tps: // store. playstation. com /en-us/product/ UP9000-CUSA07737_00-UNCHARTED10BUNDL

Could you please check??

EIUPaladin356 said:

November 21st, 4:50 pm

Sadly it looks like i missed this bundle. I couldn’t even find it yesterday…

NASCAR-PC said:

November 21st, 8:20 pm

I guess I am not getting the theme

Fatal_Gamer983 said:

November 22nd, 3:09 pm

Jesus can’t believe it has been ten years. Five-ish games of great story and great action with amazing graphics. Long live Uncharted (and Naughty Dog)!

NelsonScotty said:

November 22nd, 3:24 pm

The BEST series EVER created as far as I’m concerned……and created by the BEST game company in the World :) No one even comes close to “Naughty Dog” right now. And there is no stopping you guys with the way things are looking for the future. Yes, I’m very sad to see “Uncharted” behind us now……..but with what IS coming?? Oh yes, I can’t wait!!!
Keep up the awesome work, Naughty Dog!!! You are true “perfection” (only wish the other companies would follow your lead with your attention to detail) But that’s why YOU deserve and win the “big” awards. Never stop :)

Fatal_Gamer983 said:

November 23rd, 1:27 am

By the way you PS4 gamers don’t you dare forgot about the long awaited Last of Us: Part 2 I’m so excited for that. Come on be here already!!!

Rubymosh said:

November 23rd, 6:13 am

Way to go Playstation. I didn’t get the email until 11/23 – two days AFTER the free stuff expired. Nice!

Wallpaper_Kid said:

November 25th, 8:58 pm

Wow. Two. Whole. Days. Way to make sure as few people as possible got the free stuff. That’s thanks for TEN YEARS of supporting the series. Not even a week. That could’ve been done better, to say the least.

spore35 said:

November 26th, 6:51 pm

Sic Parvis Magna, greatness really do come from small beginnings. I will always have a place in my heart for Uncharted.