God of War

Nov 29

Nov 29

PlayStation Plus: Free Games for December 2017

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition headlines this month's free games lineup for PlayStation Plus members.

James Hallahan's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Plus

Hey PlayStation Plus members – we have an action-packed game selection for the PS Plus free games lineup in December. Let’s take a look.

Become Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, in Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition. The Deathinitive Edition includes all DLC, alongside updated graphics rendering and reworked game balancing. It is instantly playable and sure to make this a Deathcember to remember.

In Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, face off alongside or against Po and other Kung Fu Panda characters in up-to four person battles in the iconic Kung Fu Panda universe. This is the perfect game to bring families together for some friendly rivalry during the holidays.

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:

• Syberia Collection PS3
  • Xblaze Lost: Memories, PS3
  • Forma.8, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Wanted Corp, PS Vita

As a reminder, we are giving PlayStation Plus members a bonus PlayStation VR game – Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. It’s available now through January 2 for PlayStation Plus members in U.S., Canada, and Latin America. This survival horror arcade shooter will be sure to give you a scare as you blast your way through hordes of enemies. Download it now (if you haven’t already) and buckle up for the most disturbing roller coaster ride you’ll ever take.

Monster Hunter: World is rapidly approaching its release, but you can get a taste of the hunt from December 9 to December 12 exclusively as a PlayStation Plus member. In this beta, you’ll be tasked with hunting a Great Jagras and an Anjanath in the Ancient Forest, as well as a Barroth in the Wildspire Waste. While these are your main quest targets, be on the lookout for other deadly monsters roaming each ecosystem.

Lastly, for a limited time, PlayStation Plus members can grab the Smite PlayStation Plus Pack for free! The bundle includes 31 Skins, 20 Gods and Voice Packs, plus the Khepri Announcer Pack. The bundle is available from December 12 to January 9.

And that’s it for the year. See you in 2018!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

UltraTaco64 said:

December 7th, 8:04 am

Ajax a pee pee

XelaMagus said:

December 8th, 6:11 pm

Seriously? out of all good games you picked this ones? -_-

hussain112ali said:

December 9th, 12:56 am

Come on … is this for real ?!! it’s Dec … they should save the best for holidays month not this !

ghostrider135 said:

December 9th, 2:01 am

What a terrible lineup, Actually looking forward to my PS+ running out later in the month, I don’t want or need crap games clogging up my system, Atleast Ubisoft for all their faults are giving people AC4 for free next week, Oh and even EA are giving people PvZ for free as of right now.

akashstar12 said:

December 11th, 1:59 pm

What do I search to get the Smite bundle thingy?

akashstar12 said:

December 11th, 2:00 pm

What do I search to get the Smite bundle thingy????

flagame17 said:

December 13th, 9:16 am

It’s been a long time since I checked which games were offered on PS+, the reason?, I moved Gold subscription which offers better free games.

Don’t get me wrong guys I’ve always loved my PS, and forever will, the PS One was my first gaming console and I’ve loved PS since then, but PS+ quality has not been enough have me paying every month.

I see the majority of people here is still complaining about games, so I can assume quality of games given for free has not changed in the past months.

SKTFs said:

December 13th, 9:17 pm

For the smite sale, it won’t let me get the gods and skins. Won’t even allow me to download it, so am I doing something wrong or?

TheWarzone1 said:

December 15th, 1:38 pm

I would be willing to pay full price for a PS4 port of SSX Tricky from the PS2, or even an HD remake.

vegass_000 said:

December 19th, 7:19 am

Such a huge disappointment. Thank u, Sony, great Christmas presents (not).

alm947 said:

December 26th, 4:04 am

I already bought ps4 pro,Cod:WWII, Battlefront II, Bf 1 and now have to pay to play it?! Come on! It was said there is multiplayer mode in and now they want me to pay for it? What are they doing with this 33$ I have to pay for only a month of gameplay? These two free games are nothing comparing to multiplayer. For egzample on steam account is always free and they don’t have such a problem with hosting it. I guess that maybe 20% of ps4 will download free games every month. It is just a bonus!
They should be ashamed of themself that paying 678$ is still not enough for console and three good games. They went to pot. Is pro not enough for them?

Arianna2468 said:

December 26th, 6:50 pm

I like this lineup! It has a variety of games.

alm947 said:

December 27th, 6:47 am

Well, remember that millions of accounts were hacked once and many people lost their money. Is it even worth it?
Also Sony lied me. They said on website that a year subscription costs about 51$, but on ps4 to buy one you need 70$.
They are extremely dishonest

alm947 said:

December 27th, 6:48 am

They are extremely dishonest.

alm947 said:

December 27th, 6:50 am

They security is not worth $h*t. Remember that millions of accounts were hacked once and many people lost their money. Is it even worth it?
They are extremely dishonest.

PAGE 1 2 3 4