God of War

Dec 27

Dec 27

PlayStation Plus: Free Games for January 2018

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Batman: The Telltale Series headline the first PS Plus lineup of 2018. Plus, a special bonus game for PS VR owners: Starblood Arena!

James Hallahan's Avatar Posted by

PlayStation Plus

Update: We’ve added clarification to this post regarding the availability of Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness on PS Vita and PS4.

Happy New Year PlayStation Nation! We hope “play more games” is one of your resolutions for the new year, because PlayStation Plus members have some great titles coming in January!

Before we go any further, we are happy to announce that PlayStation Plus members can get Starblood Arena as a bonus game starting January 2 through March 6. This arena combat game was built from the ground up to be played in VR with your PS VR headset*. Attack, evade, and move in any direction as you compete against pilots from across the galaxy. You’ll fight for glory, credits, and your life.

Now, on to the PlayStation Plus monthly games for January!

PlayStation Plus January 2018: Deus Ex - Mankind Divided

First up, we have Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This sequel follows the immediate aftermath of the Aug Incident, the day when mechanically augmented citizens all over the world were stripped of control over their minds and bodies. This game mixes first-person action, stealth, and RPG-elements to make for an enthralling adventure.

PlayStation Plus January 2018: Batman - The Telltale Series

Next, we have Batman: The Telltale Series. Take on the role of Batman, both as the hero and his alter ego [SPOILER] Bruce Wayne. Where every choice has a consequence, see what it really means to be the Dark Knight. Another hand-crafted adventure game by the fine folks at Telltale, it is sure to entertain.

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:

• Sacred 3, PS3
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, PS3
  • Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness*, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4) (Also available on PS4)
  • Uncanny Valley, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)

*Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness is available on PS Vita and PS4 separately

Lastly, for fans of Warframe, you can grab the PlayStation Plus Booster Pack II Bundle starting January 16 to help get you started on your adventure in the Origin System. The pack includes 100 Platinum and 50,000 Credits, Akmagnus Dual Pistols and Akmagnus Obsidian Skin, a 3-Day Affinity Booster, a 3-Day Credit Booster, and a Dragon Mod Pack! This offer is available to all PlayStation Plus members until February 13, 2018.

And there you have it. Tons of gaming to start your 2018 off right!

*PlayStation 4 system, PlayStation VR, and PlayStation Camera are required to experience VR functionality.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Swoodson77 said:

January 7th, 3:30 am

Can someone be my friend on ps3 I am new I don’t have a ps4 thank you

dom7170 said:

January 10th, 4:37 pm

I can’t get deus ex to download it keep giving me an errors

invincible_lord8 said:

January 19th, 4:25 pm

Hi,

Can anyone let me know why i am seeing a price tag on Deus Ex game in play station monthly free games catalog ? Every other game in the list i can add to shopping cart but its charging me money for Deus Ex ?

@Sony : Is this game not released yet for free or is this a technical fault. ?

quietbob42 said:

January 19th, 7:37 pm

Same for me in New Zealand – Deus Ex shows a price, all the others just let me add to library.

AGAMAJC said:

January 19th, 9:56 pm

I have the same in South Africa

unambo said:

January 20th, 2:44 am

Deus Ex 4 : Mankind diveded just gone from my library and i cant buy it with active ps+ account, what happened?

Kammcf said:

January 20th, 3:17 am

I can’t download Deus Ex for free. It’s still showing as £24.99. My membership is up to date and I can get the other games fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

Androck17 said:

January 20th, 3:19 am

Why isn’t Deus Ex: Mankind Divided free in PS+ in EU?
I can’t download it for free.. It’s in the freebies list, but it’s not free..

henosk1993 said:

January 20th, 4:08 am

hi,
why does deus ex cost money? i cant download it for free???????!!!!!

Arutekzero said:

January 20th, 6:46 am

Don’t know why but Deus ex: mankind divided is not for free, even if it appear on the PS Plus free game list I see it at about 26£ on the UK store =\

kdevos said:

January 20th, 9:18 am

Hey, I have a PS Plus subscription. I already downloaded Batman: Telltale series and the PS VR game, but somehow, I still have to pay for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Does someone know why I have to pay for a free game?

I’m from Europe, but normally that can’t be a problem.

hopjr42 said:

January 20th, 10:49 am

Deus Ex is in the list for me, but it shows as costing money and when I tried to check out it wanted me to pay for it. Can you please look into that ?

PAGE 1 2 3