Knack 2

Mar 23

Mar 23

The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 3/27/2018

MLB The Show 18 and Far Cry 5 launch on PS4 next week.

Ryan Clements's Avatar Posted by Senior Specialist, SIEA Social Media

Step up to the plate. The long-running, critically acclaimed baseball series returns next week with MLB The Show 18 on PS4.

Developed by San Diego Studio, MLB The Show 18 expands on the meticulously crafted gameplay of the franchise with refined pitching, hitting, catching, throwing, and tagging. The Road to the Show mode also returns alongside new home run celebrations, dynamic crowds, and more than 1,000 new gameplay animations.

For a full list of new games coming to PlayStation next week, read on. And enjoy The Drop!

The Drop

New Releases: Week of March 27, 2018
Atari Flashback Classics Vol. 3
PS4 — Digital (Out 3/29)

Release date corrected.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Atelier Lydie and Sue

Lydie and Suelle are twin sisters, who are also alchemists, living in Merveille, the capital of Kingdom of Adalet, and they aim to make their atelier the best atelier in the kingdom.

PS4, PS Vita — Digital

bit Dungeon Plus

You and your beloved friend were captured by demons. You wake up what seems like hours, maybe even days later trapped in a prison cell, and your friend is missing. You find a sword in your cell and vow revenge against the beasts who took your friend

PS4 — Digital

Bridge Constructor Stunts

Stuntman and engineer in one? No problem with Bridge Constructor Stunts! Build imposing ramps and loops to reach your goal in the diverse stages.

PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 3/30)

Code Realize Bouquet of Rainbows

Cardia, alone in a mansion on the outskirts of a 19th century steampunk version of London is a victim of a mysterious affliction that makes her touch lethal. Cardia is pursued by the Royal Guard, kidnapped by the gentleman thief Arsène Lupin, and joined by a myriad of other handsome men from the best of western literature.

PS Vita — Digital (Out 3/30)

Code Realize Future Blessings

The Romance(s) continue! Experience new scenarios taking place after the main story as well as more in-depth looks at events that happened in the shadows of Cardia’s previous adventures.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Far Cry 5

Hope County, Montana, has been overrun by a fanatical doomsday cult – The Project at Eden’s Gate. On your arrival, you must spark the fires of resistance to liberate the community.

PS4 — Digital

MLB The Show 18

Your team. Your rivals. Your buddies. Your hometown. No matter why you play or why you love baseball, MLB The Show 18 is for a fan like you.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

MX vs ATV All Out

Choose between bikes, ATVs, UTVs, refine your rider style at your private compound and blast across massive open worlds to compete head to head in various game modes!

PS VR — Digital (Out 3/29)

Preta

Preta: Vendetta Rising is a true hack-and-slash action RPG on VR! Build up your characters, craft powerful items, battle fierce monsters, raise pets to fight along your side, and challenge epic bosses with up to two other friends!

PS Vita — Digital (Out 3/29)

Reverie

Save an island in peril on a childhood holiday. With restless spirits threatening the safety of Toromi Island’s inhabitants, Tai must venture through dangerous dungeons and across a variety of environments to put the spirits to rest. All in a summer holiday!

RollerCoaster Tycoon: Joyride
PS4 — Digital (Out 3/28)

Release date corrected.

Tempest 4000
PS4 — Digital (Out 3/28)

Release date corrected.

PS4 — Digital, Retail

Witch and the Hunded Knight 2

The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 is an action RPG in which you use weapon combos, skills, minions known as Tochkas, and armor types called Facets to battle your way through unique worlds.

PlayStation Music Logo

PlayStation Video Logo

PlayStation Vue Logo

The Pied Piper crew is back and getting reckless as they return for a new season of the hit comedy series, Silicon Valley, on Sunday, March 25 at 10p/9c on HBO. And at 10:30p/9:30c, don’t miss the all-new dark comedy series, Barry, starring Bill Hader as a low-rent hitman from the Midwest who falls in love with acting while on a job in LA.

PlayStation Vue has your favorite sports, news and
must-watch shows.

The information above is subject to change without notice.

Add Your Own

Kishnabe said:

March 23rd, 2:04 pm

Excited for Reverie and Code Realize: Vita.

Played the OG Code Realize, favorite VN of all time. Hopefully, it just as good.

hawjboi2009 said:

March 23rd, 2:13 pm

LOL, LMFAO, you have funny tastes on games you played..

tony2077 said:

March 23rd, 5:20 pm

is there something funny about Code Realize
    i preodered the ps4 Bouquet of Rainbows

steeler192 said:

March 23rd, 7:10 pm

Although Vita is my preferred PS console for VNs, I’m happy PS4-only owners can experience Code: Realize in a package that contains both GoR and FB stories.

baniann said:

March 24th, 9:41 am

I’m excited about Code Realize too.

tony2077 said:

March 24th, 1:50 pm

it was a toss up between getting the fan disc on vita or the ps4 double pack the double pack won

Company_Policy said:

March 26th, 11:12 pm

Tera early access for me. I haven’t enjoyed a FarCry since 3. 5 just doesn’t speak to ,e and the only other game I’m looking forward to is God of War. Tera will hold me over till then.

Company_Policy said:

March 26th, 11:14 pm

Sorry I meant to post that as it’s own comment. Hahaha

hawjboi2009 said:

March 23rd, 2:14 pm

Farcry 5 for me.. MLB 18 look great but Franchise Mode is basically same from MLB 17. i am enjoying Ni No Kuni 2 so far today

gohan16ken said:

March 23rd, 2:23 pm

Good Afternoon, PlayStation,

Since about mid last year, I noticed, in the US, that ACA NeoGeo games come out weeks and months after their Xbox version? Why is there a delay between the release in the US for the PS4 compare to the XB1? Thanks.

Valgrum said:

March 23rd, 3:21 pm

Is there ever going to be an Update on PS2 Classic’s for PS4? I mean we haven’t seen any release since the Jak Collection.

gohan16ken said:

March 23rd, 4:15 pm

We got KOF96UM on Tues

Soruichi_Kitty said:

March 23rd, 4:45 pm

Um, dude, we got King of Fighters since. Either last week or the week before. Try it.

otaku_no_bfm said:

March 23rd, 3:58 pm

As an old school Tempest fan, I love TxK on Vita/PSTV and it’s really good to see Jeff Minter patch things up with Atari and finally get to release Tempest 4000.

Hypergyaos said:

March 23rd, 4:00 pm

Tempest 4k – Yes! Yes! Yes!

Zampano said:

March 24th, 6:43 am

Tempest was always my favorite old school arcade game, and Minter’s tube shooters are always amazing. I’ll definitely be picking this up, but I am really disappointed that Atari asked Minter to not include a VR mode. Polybius in VR is incredible, and I was really looking forward to seeing Tempest that way. Hopefully it’ll get a patch at some point.

PVBuk said:

March 26th, 4:48 am

@Zampano: The problem was a time thing; Atari wanted all three versions out asap. With the XboxOne version not even started until the others were well underway, including a VR mode in PC and PS4 versions would’ve delayed it too long. If sales are good enough, Atari may ask for the VR versions. :-)

nepchanfan said:

March 23rd, 4:41 pm

Atelier Lydie its all I need ^^

oohyeah97 said:

March 23rd, 8:58 pm

That’s great

DEATHSTROKE007 said:

March 23rd, 9:42 pm

Far Cry 5 and Tempest 4000 for me

valpan said:

March 24th, 4:20 am

Hi, I made an extension for Google Chrome to track which items on your wish list are on sale. It’s called PSwish. Check it out.

Welmosca said:

March 27th, 3:11 am

Hey nice one.

baniann said:

March 24th, 9:43 am

Excited and surprised about all the releases Code Realize is getting. I hope to see more otome games on PS4.

Also looking forward to Atelier but have a bit of an Atelier backlog already with how quickly games are released in the series.

phade2blaq said:

March 24th, 11:43 am

Does any know the game list for Atari Flashback Classics Vol. 3?

Kid_Fleetfoot said:

March 24th, 7:07 pm

First chance I get I’m gonna’ give MLB THE SHOW 18 a 1 (one) (the lowest rating) in the PS STORE. There’s too much about it I don’t like.
No single season for one which irritates others also.
They’re ruining the fun.
I liked having Barack Obama’s name in the name list. I made him a pitcher for White Sox in other years with Michael Jordan as his teammate in the Outfield. But President Trump’s name isn’t in. Santa Monica may not like Trump’s politics (I didn’t vote for him) but respect for the Office means something and he does have a base.

I’ll never pre-order again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Incompetence!!!!!!!
SANTA MONICA struck out. Yes I’ll still play but I should have waited for a cheaper price.

CidxLucy said:

March 24th, 10:45 pm

Tera (The MMO)
is going to have Early Access soon.
If it was going to be released would it be on this site if it’s early access?

Does any staff members know where it be launched on March 27th or April 3rd?
Please reply if you could. ♡

jhill_what said:

March 25th, 2:13 pm

I think it’s pretty messed up you can’t add more than 92 items to the PSN wish list…still to this day. ☹

Mr_Pokirby said:

March 28th, 6:30 pm

Backloggery can be a decent alternative, if you’ve got so many on your list.

cowmamba said:

March 25th, 3:39 pm

Right on!! Excited for Reverie and bit Dungeon + It’s a good week for the Vita!!

SpooNManX said:

March 25th, 7:55 pm

Atari better add VR support back to Tempest 4000.
That was really the main reason I planned on buying it in the first place. Now I’ll have to wait and see.

donnydj76 said:

March 27th, 11:27 am

Sony, you have really outdone yourselves this time ☹️ Why in the world would you remove single player season mode? I will never pre-order a sports game again. Un******* believable. Simply awful decision!

Rayderism said:

March 28th, 8:04 pm

What happened to Tempest 4000? Is was up on PSN before I went to work today. Came home and it was gone. Was waiting until the 29th to get both Tempest 4K and Atari Flashback 3. Why was it pulled?

SpooNManX said:

March 29th, 1:06 am

Was all set to buy Tempest _4000. Now it’s gone.

Rayderism said:

March 29th, 1:30 am

So now both Tempest and Atari Flashback 3 have changed dates……they say “corrected”, but don’t say to what. Now I have nothing to buy this week. 20% off code goes to waste. I guess I keep my money in my pocket.