Knack 2

Apr 04

Apr 04

Marvel’s Spider-Man Swings to PS4 September 7, Collector’s & Digital Deluxe Editions Detailed

First look at the game's final box art, Collector's and Digital Deluxe editions, and pre-order bonuses.

James Stevenson's Avatar Posted by Community Director, Insomniac Games

You all have been waiting for it for a long time – we’ve got emails, phone calls, tweets, Instagram posts, and impassioned pleas. You want to know when Marvel’s Spider-Man will finally be in your hands.

Everyone here at Insomniac Games is thrilled to announce that Marvel’s Spider-Man will launch on Friday, September 7, 2018 exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system. It’s been an incredible experience for us to spend the last few years working on this game. From getting to create our own unique universe and story for our favorite Super Hero, to working with our talented collaborators at PlayStation and Marvel Games, to developing relationships with the Spider-Man and Marvel fan communities (#SpideySquad represent!), it’s been an amazing journey thus far.

Marvel's Spider Man PS4 Box Art

Along with the release date, we get to show you the final box art for Marvel’s Spider-Man! Insomniac has a history of excellent game covers, from Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time to the bold Olly Moss Resistance 3 cover. We went with a pure red background and a striking image of the web-slinger.

Our more experienced Spidey in his brand new Advanced Suit can be seen confidently web-swinging against a bold red backdrop. To juxtapose the unique look of our Spider-Man, his pose takes inspiration from over 50 years of fan-favorite Spider-Man comic book art and artistry. Astute fans of the wall-crawler will see nods to the work of J. Scott Campbell, Mark Bagley, John Romita Sr., John Romita Jr., Joe Quesada and (of course) Steve Ditko, as well as many other iconic Spider-Man artists.

You’ll see this cover adorning the standard edition of Marvel’s Spider-Man when it is available at retail and digitally for US $59.99 / CDN $79.99 MSRP. While many of you have been asking us to show the cover for the game, many more have wondered: will there be digital deluxe and collector’s editions of the game? You betcha, True Believers — we’ve got both.

The Digital Deluxe edition of the game (US $79.99 / CDN $99.99 MSRP) will include a copy of the game as well as new story chapters with our post-launch DLC series – Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps. That’s right, we’ll be supporting the game post-launch and you’ll be getting three new chapters each with new missions, new villains and characters, and additional suits for Spider-Man. More details on that a bit later down the road. Buyers who pre-order the Digital Deluxe edition will also receive by mail a limited edition collectible pin (only available to residents of US and Canada) featuring Spider-Man as he appears on the cover art for the game.

Marvel's Spider Man Digital Deluxe Edition

Of course, for those collectors out there who want an incredible Spider-Man collectible alongside Marvel’s Spider-Man, we have just the edition for you. The Collector’s Edition (US $149.99 / CDN $199.99 MSRP, while supplies last) includes all of the digital content from the Digital Deluxe Edition, as well as a Steelbook case featuring the iconic white spider, Mini Artbook from Titan Books, and an awesome Marvel’s Spider-Man statue by Gentle Giant. Pay extra special attention to the statue though and you’ll notice something is obviously missing. We haven’t revealed the entire statue for the Collector’s Edition, just Spider-Man perched on top of something. What could that be? It’s too spoilery to show you now, but stay tuned!

Marvel's Spider Man Collector's Edition

That said – no matter where you buy it, or which edition you get, you have a chance to grab these pre-order items. Whether it’s a Spidey-Suit Pack featuring Spider-Punk, as well as a couple suits we will reveal this summer, the Spider-Drone gadget, a PSN avatar, an original PS4 theme designed by renowned comic book artist Adi Granov, or just some extra skill points to unlock faster web-swinging sooner – our pre-order bonus is the total package. Check out this video of Spider-Punk and its suit ability in action below.

That’s a lot of info – but I realize some of you have been dying to get your hands on new information about the game itself as we haven’t said much since Paris Games Week and PSX last year. Well, there are a ton more details in the cover story of the May issue of Game Informer. The GI crew came out and got to go hands-on with Marvel’s Spider-Man, talking to the dev team and bringing you the biggest look at the game yet. Plus we got famed Marvels and Amazing Spider-Man cover artist Alex Ross to create this “Amazing” cover painting for the magazine.

Game Informer cover: Marvel's Spider-Man

Game Informer will also be posting stories and interviews with members of the Insomniac Games team all month long, so keep an eye on their website for the latest.

That’s all for now – we can’t wait for you to get your hands on the game on September 7, 2018 exclusively for PlayStation 4. In the meantime, get your pre-orders in for Marvel’s Spider-Man at PlayStation Store or a friendly retailer online or near you. And for all the latest from Insomniac Games, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Also for all the latest from Marvel Games, be sure to follow them on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

paulogy said:

April 4th, 8:01 am

Nice! Sept 7th can’t get here soon enough :-)

ridinlow01 said:

April 4th, 10:38 am

Shame the pin is only in digital version. Not collectors.

dlewis1970 said:

April 8th, 11:55 am

There has to be pre-order incentive for digital deluxe. Can’t have everything.

dantec666 said:

April 24th, 5:30 am

The pin isn’t a pre order incentive, it’s part of the DIGITAL version, which is dumb

gohan16ken said:

P.s. people regularly compare this game to Batman Arkham

Jisatsu_Kiddo said:

April 4th, 9:24 am

no… no they do not

Klaes1999 said:

April 4th, 11:54 am

yes Spider-Man PS4 has been compared to rocksteady’s Batman games since they showcased spidey’s fighting in the 9 minute long clip at E3 2017

gohan16ken said:

April 4th, 2:36 pm

Thank you. I read his comment earlier and I said, I just do not feel like replying. So, thank you!

Jisatsu_Kiddo said:

April 5th, 5:41 am

middle school doesn’t count.

Techno_Viking- said:

April 8th, 1:40 pm

Jisatsu_Kiddo, while the comparisons to the Arkham games are incredibly lazy, played out, and overstated, you keep saying wrong things in these comment sections; people absolutely *do* make that comparison, all the time.

Butters360 said:

April 4th, 8:02 am

YES! YES! YES!

SarshelYam said:

April 4th, 8:05 am

SOLD! Seriously excited for this, and that understated steelbook is classy!

mafia28 said:

April 4th, 8:07 am

Finally! Any chance we can play as Venom in the dlc?

SuNnYBoI said:

April 4th, 9:46 am

They’ve confirmed that no Symbiote is in this game.

Stackcluster said:

April 4th, 8:10 am

My son will like this one !!

redHudson8 said:

April 4th, 8:12 am

Choo choo all aboard the hype train

jstevenson said:

April 4th, 8:25 am

All Aboard!!!

Welmosca said:

April 5th, 5:33 am

Haha been inside that train for a long time now.All aboard!!

Obelix_thegaul said:

April 4th, 8:13 am

So cool. Can’t wait for the game.

EmmerichNasa said:

April 4th, 8:14 am

At Brazil independence day! You’re gonna visit us Spider-man?

II_GTA_FREEK_II said:

April 4th, 8:16 am

And as usual there’s no mid tier edition. Sorry but not everyone wants giant statues. I wish more games had steelbook editions. Though I’m sure Europe will have that since they always seem to while the U.S. gets nothing. But I’m still looking forward to the game.

midnitekreepah said:

April 4th, 8:30 am

Digital Deluxe will always be the mid-tier from now on, especially with PS exclusives.

II_GTA_FREEK_II said:

April 4th, 8:38 am

And I want nothing to do with Digital. I buy everything physical.

Raptor-Skittles said:

April 4th, 9:12 am

I’m exactly on the same page as you bro. I NEVER buy digital, and I don’t care about a plastic statue that take dust. I have already enough of them. All I want is a little limited edition with like steelbook and artbook. Thank god God Of War did it (only in Europe, had to import it tho). Those are my favorite, the game with like a steelbook and few lil goodies. Hate to spend 150$+ for these collectors.

Snycher said:

April 4th, 9:30 am

Yeah, this new trend of no mid tier physical edition is starting to annoy me. All I want is a steelbook with the DLC….So since I dont wanna pay 150 bucks (prolly 170ish after tax) Im being gated to get a standard copy yet again.

II_GTA_FREEK_II said:

April 4th, 11:48 am

My only hope is that another edition gets announced later on, or that Best Buy will have some sort of steelbook preorder bonus. Both are unlikely but possible. Ive seen it happen before.

Kropolis said:

April 5th, 9:43 am

So buy the collector’s edition and sell the statue for the difference between what you would be willing to pay and what you actually paid. Or wait a year or two for the collector’s editions to become scarce and in high demand (assuming the game becomes a hit) and sell the statue for $75-100. At $100 you’d basically get the steelbook, the DLC, and everything except the statue for less than the cost of the game at release. It’s a win-win.

Vizigoth04 said:

April 4th, 8:18 am

So the platform he’s on in the statue won’t be revealed until Summer 2018. Stark HQ?

SuNnYBoI said:

April 4th, 9:47 am

Probably the Avengers logo or an unreleased villain.

Vizigoth04 said:

April 4th, 1:14 pm

Avengers Logo would be sweet as well it would me that there are future potential for more titles to come. But also you could be right about the villain bit. Venom is set to release in theaters October 5th. That could be the spoiler. :-)

ES2X1 said:

April 4th, 5:58 pm

I personally think they’re waiting on a new reveal trailer for E3, and from there reveal what the actual platform is

Grawbad said:

April 4th, 8:52 pm

I am thinking the Spider-Man on top is filler too. Just so it looks nicer.

I think the entirety of the statue will be revealed in the summer.
    I could be wrong but that is the way it seems to me.

midnitekreepah said:

April 4th, 8:21 am

When is Collector’s Edition available for Pre-Order? It isn’t right now and you don’t say when in the article.

jstevenson said:

April 4th, 8:25 am

Very shortly at your usual retail favorites. Keep checking Amazon, Gamestop etc.

Bulleteddy said:

April 4th, 8:23 am

Somebody help! I just found this guy passed out at his keyboard with a smile on his face!

FifthDream said:

April 4th, 8:24 am

I’ve been waiting patiently for this game, but the hype train just hit me hard. I’m going for the collector’s edition. I’m all in for this.

FifthDream said:

April 4th, 8:28 am

P.S. Please let one of the costumes be the black one, and let it be playable right out of the box. If that happens, i’ll be in spider-heaven.

jstevenson said:

April 4th, 8:32 am

you’ll have to craft the Noir suit in game, but you can certainly focus on it early!

Ralstonizer said:

April 4th, 9:08 am

Preeeeeety sure that’s not the black suit they were talking about…

Sindred said:

April 4th, 8:27 am

There is no way I won’t buy this. NO WAY. But as a small request, can you guys include some VR content? Like a real Spiderman swinging mini game. It’s totally ripe for Move controllers, and would be so much better than that Movie experience last year. Particularly with Insomniac’s VR experience.

omegazio said:

April 4th, 8:29 am

I can’t wait and thank you SIE PlayStation Insomniac Games and Marvel Games for this epic collaboration!

jstevenson said:

April 4th, 8:46 am

no thank you for your support and being a fan!

AnimatedMadness said:

April 4th, 8:36 am

Sorry guys, that cover is not doing any justice for this game. It looks like one of those $5 family movies at Wal-Mart where the main character is literally slapped on a plain background. Would have preferred the art on the Game Informer cover.

The game itself looks really great though in the trailers though. If I get it, I will probably get the regular version.

jstevenson said:

April 4th, 8:49 am

Sorry you feel that way. We definitely will have a lot of art out there for the game (like the amazing Alex Ross Game Informer cover), but as I mentioned in the blog post, we wanted to go bold and with a super high quality render of the game’s Spider-Man and suit. You’ll see that image used in a lot in the coming months! :)

April 4th, 9:57 am

Could it be that Insomniac doesn’t actually understand Spider-Man’s appeal as a character? That would explain the exceedingly generic treatment in both the artwork and in the promotional material so far. Like, Sony Pictures’ Spider-Man as opposed to Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man :(

Vizigoth04 said:

April 4th, 1:17 pm

The art cover is bold and to the point. I wouldn’t take it any other way. Sony and Comic superhero is all about a key part of a story “Character”. This is about Spiderman. Simple as that. Good job Insomniac!

April 4th, 2:35 pm

Interesting perspective given that Sony’s history of mismanagement of Spider-Man is the reason Marvel Studios had to come in to rescue the film franchise.

Sindred said:

April 5th, 5:25 am

LMFAO. Rescue the franchise from Sony? Are you referring to that completely overrated Homecoming movie with a kid Spider-Man that was playing baby sitted to the avengers. Sorry, I like my Spidey to show some level of competence. Marvel didn’t rescue anything. Sure the third Toby movie was bad, but the first two movies and Garfield movies are much better than this hyper Teen Titans inspired mess.

PhentenX said:

April 5th, 10:07 am

The original cover is okay, but the steelbook cover is super nice. Simple is better in this case. Extremely excited for this game though. I’m a huge fan of Spidey! Will definitely be getting the Collectors Edition.

Krait said:

April 4th, 8:36 am

Is that really the base cover they are going with? They have so much to work with and do and the cover us just spiderman and a red background… rather dull. Game looks great but that cover could use a change, heck the gameinformer issue coming out looks better.

April 4th, 8:40 am

Spider-Man 2 is still the standard. We’ve yet to see any gameplay of this game that challenges said standard. All we’ve seen so far is a QTE extravaganza.

jstevenson said:

April 4th, 8:47 am

Did you watch the Game Informer coverage trailer? I can assure you QTEs are a very very minor part of the game and just used at select moments.

But Game Informer has plenty of coverage you can check out :)

April 4th, 9:19 am

The minute-long hype video with nameless faces talking up the game using the same talking points we’ve heard since E3? Yes I saw it, and my comment still stands.

Sindred said:

April 5th, 5:28 am

Insomniac’s history gives me no doubts that this will be excellent. QTE in the game probably are reserved for some cinematic moments. But I’ve no doubt that the game isn’t a string of QTEs. Any thoughts to the contrary are just silly, given the developer’s history.

April 4th, 8:41 am

I also agree that the box art appears, sadly, completely uninspired.

HARD_ANGEL_FAN said:

April 4th, 10:56 am

This is the type of person i would invite to a party if i didn’t want anyone to show up. every single comment is negative, are you being paid to criticize every.single.thing? you must be rich!

April 4th, 11:28 am

Because this is all promotional material. It is illusory. It’s what Sony and Insomniac (and Game Informer / Gamestop) want you to imagine the game to be to get your pre-order dollars.

I am criticizing this post because we’ve seen very little actual gameplay. What we have seen is a bog-standard media push for what could very well be just another mediocre Spider-Man game.

I’m not rich because I’m paid to bash games. I’m rich because I stand up for myself as consumer. You should try it sometime.

mmitch079 said:

April 4th, 1:31 pm

Look at all those 0 trophy games. Woo wee.

April 4th, 2:36 pm

I’m sorry. Are you attempting to craft some sort of ad hominem here?

dlewis1970 said:

April 8th, 12:05 pm

Why are you such a hater?!?!?!? The game isn’t out yet. I hate people like you.

spiderjin said:

April 4th, 8:50 am

Thanks Insomniac Games, i’m so happy now!!!

mwatcher said:

April 4th, 8:51 am

Please tell me that Canada will not be ignored again regarding the Collector’s Edition. I’m still not over how we were ignored with the Special Edition of Shadow of the Colossus.

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 9:05 am

Not ignoring Canada, don’t worry!

ShikinamiAyanami said:

April 4th, 10:50 am

phew…hate to buying CE or LE games from U.S Scalpers!!!

MilesDP15 said:

April 4th, 8:55 am

Pass. I’m so sick of multiversions with pre-planned dlc. I’ll pick it up later when the GOTY edition includes everything at half the cost.

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 9:07 am

Sorry to hear you feel this way. Given the timelines, if we want to have a timely way to extend the story for players, we had to begin planning our DLC project in advance.

The main game is a complete experience, but we know folks will want more, so we have had a small additional team working to create additional content.

Hope you’ll check it out, we’re really proud of the game and working hard on it.

April 4th, 9:29 am

I’m with you. The more pre-order, “Deluxe” swag there is to entice you, the worse the game probably is, unfortunately.

KBABZ said:

April 4th, 12:35 pm

It is worth noting, I feel, that they’re post-launch DLC, in the same ballpark as Burnout’s DLC from back in the day.

Welmosca said:

April 5th, 5:43 am

@ Sponge-worthy – Sorry but you’ll end up not playing a single game because all will be terrible given your definition of “worse”.Its sad and unfortunate to see what the game industry has become but it was us gamers who allowed this to happen giving support to their dirty practices.90% of games do this thing of promoting DLC before the game’s launch meaning the content could already be inside the game…ain’t nothing you or me can do about it the damage is already done.Learn to live with it.

April 5th, 12:12 pm

We absolutely can do something about it. Look at Battlefront 2. When people speak loudly and vote with their wallets, the industry responds. That’s how commerce works.

Now to your point: I will not be playing this game because web swinging around Manhattan at 30 fps holds no appeal for me. I do, however, look forward to the PS5 Remaster of the game which, as prior remasters have demonstrated, will likely have a 60 fps option. That’s when I’ll consider a purchase.

Einhander138 said:

April 7th, 4:46 pm

“Given the timelines, if we want to have a timely way to extend the story for players, we had to begin planning our DLC project in advance.”

In other words, take content out of the game before the release.

Just be honest about what you’re doing and don’t insult player’s intelligence.

Sindred said:

April 12th, 2:36 pm

LMFAO @ this guy. Every thread in every forum has one of them. They think they are smarter than everyone else, and that their criticism makes them appear as experts. In truth, they get a rise out of a few people, but are easily forgotten. Insomniac’s record knows very little failures. You can go ahead and hate on this game (might I remind, before playing it) all you want. In the end, your arguments hold no value, because there are people like you all over the internet. So many, in fact, that your contrarian views are now the norm.

monikanhector19 said:

April 4th, 8:57 am

So why Gamestop has the release date for June 30 2018?

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 9:05 am

Because they haven’t updated their placeholder yet, I imagine

Timewalker-Ben said:

April 4th, 8:58 am

Any PSVR gameplay modes? Would love to do some VR Web Slinging.

Bxbombers007 said:

April 4th, 8:58 am

Don’t see Collector’s Edition on Amazon yet. ETA?

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 9:05 am

Soon. they are green lit to post it.

Ralstonizer said:

April 4th, 9:09 am

Good. Alternate costumes are definitely needed here.

nbajk23 said:

April 4th, 9:17 am

YEESSSS, can we get the digital deluxe edition as a disc though?

StingrayX said:

April 4th, 9:19 am

Hell Yeah!

Photo Mode is included as well.

=D

CambinBaz said:

April 4th, 9:29 am

Is there a photo mode?

Geddy2003 said:

April 4th, 9:29 am

Can we get a high res version of the image at the top? It would make an awesome wallpaper.

alphacompton said:

April 4th, 9:35 am

This looks amazing! As much as I liked Spider-Man games in the past, I’ve never looked forward to a title with so much anticipation.
I’m patiently waiting for Amazon to list the Collector’s Edition so I can Pre-Order it. Collector’s Box Art was a great touch.
The Digital Deluxe edition sounds like a great version too if I can’t get the collector’s because it actually includes a physical collectible(Sounds like a first for a digital purchase).
I just bought a PS4 Pro and I’m so glad I did so I can experience all this game has to offer.

Nooflear_Weapon said:

April 4th, 9:56 am

any word on a limited spider man themed ps4 pro? That’d be enough to get me to upgrade to the pro.

ioanina said:

April 4th, 10:15 am

The game looks amazing so far. I presume the game’s got unlockable art galleries that display artwork of bosses, enemies, environments, etc., does it?

Other than that, thanks! It’s gonna be sweet.

What’d be next when Spider-Man is a hit, a new game based on The Avengers with an original story centered on Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Falcon, Black Widow, Hawkeye & others? Just saying. Would be neat if we had that. We all love The Avengers.

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 10:34 am

Crystal Dynamics and Square-Enix are working on The Avengers with Marvel Games, and we can’t wait to see more from that project!

marcomonteiro14 said:

April 4th, 10:17 am

One question?
When is the collector’s edition available for pre-order?

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 10:35 am

Best Buy has it up now, I believe Amazon and Gamestop will have it up shortly

Trendy_Kid said:

April 4th, 10:24 am

Spidey has always been my favorite superhero. I’m so excited for this! Spider-Man 2 was the last spidey game that I really sunk my teeth into.

dmfarris90 said:

April 4th, 10:24 am

Yay! Two days after my birthday! I’m really excited to see Spider-Man on the PS4 Pro, I would want any other developer than insomniac to bring it to life! Your humor/artstyle fit with this game to a T. Can’t wait and as always keep up the amazing work!

dmfarris90 said:

April 4th, 10:25 am

Wouldn’t want*

InfinitygamR1 said:

April 4th, 10:48 am

Yeah I bought a PS4 pro specifically for games like HZD and Uncharted. can’t wait to see spidey in glorious 4K HDR

HiryuMK said:

April 4th, 10:25 am

I wished they would show us what the avatars and PS4 theme look like…

boychik0830 said:

April 4th, 10:26 am

Will there be a deluxe version of the game on disc? I don’t care about the statue at all I only care about the dlc. So it does not make sense for me to pay $130 for the collectors edition.

MagicMoonMan said:

April 4th, 10:30 am

Is there any way to just get the steelbook and the dlc pack? Like a special edition?

April 4th, 10:38 am

More and more, this game is just looking like a Sunset Overdrive reskin. According to Game Informer, web swinging is “effortless” which totally misses the point of being Peter Parker. Yeah, he’s “older” now. That’s what we keep hearing.

I’ll wait until this comes to PS+ for free or something.

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 10:40 am

The web-swinging is easy to pick up, but requires skill if you want to go fast. There’s tons of stuff only a skill player can pull off.

A lot of judgement off a single-word!

April 4th, 11:33 am

Maybe you should have picked a better “journalist” from Game Informer a.k.a. Gamestop to preview things then.

(Sorry for the misplaced and duplicated reply)

II_GTA_FREEK_II said:

April 4th, 12:23 pm

I found the troll, and it’s not even good at its job. How sad.

April 4th, 12:30 pm

Not trolling at all. Insomniac has shown so little of this game and shown us so little of their version of Peter Parker that this very well could be just another Spider-Man game (and there have been many), and the couldn’t-be-more-generic box art does not instill hope.

All these “Deluxe” pre-order goodies and whatnot are just distractions to keep you from guarding your wallet.

xX_Z1PP3R_Xx said:

April 4th, 1:09 pm

E3 2017’s gameplay was more than enough of a look for me to be excited ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. From the targeted web slinging to the combo-driven combat, it looks like it captures being a superhero pretty well.

Can’t freaking wait personally, and I don’t even have a burning passion for the character. This looks like a great action game through and through.

April 4th, 2:39 pm

The E3 presentation was all scripted QTEs. It was a quite a disappointment actually.

II_GTA_FREEK_II said:

April 4th, 2:57 pm

Judging it based on its boxart is pretty moronic to begin with. But now you’re all butt hurt because they’re not spoiling everything. Insomniac has a history of making great games, and if it resembling Sunset Overdrive is a bad thing then you shouldn’t be wasting your time even looking at this game. Sunset was awesome and the traversal in it was great. But honestly this game looks nothing like Sunset, so you really need to watch some footage again. And no the preorder bonuses and editions are not distracting anyone. The only thing that’s distracting us from “guarding our wallets” is a good looking game from a great developer.

Try not having such a poor attitude. Saying “I’ll wait until this comes to PS+ for free or something” is just so cringey and dumb.

April 4th, 3:07 pm

Are you stating that Spider-Man will, in fact, be a Sunset Overdrive derivative?

Welmosca said:

April 5th, 5:53 am

Not a fan of insomniac anymore after their lil bold adventures without Sony but guess they learned their lesson…I hope.You’re delusional if you think Spidey looks anything like that mess of a game called sunset overdrive…get your eyes fixed and go watch the E3 gameplay again.Insomniac is far from the best but with Sony’s help they never disappointed.Your lvl of negativity is absurd making it look like you just wanna go in the opposite direction of everyone here who are all aboard that hype train lol.Wait for it to be in Plus lineup you say?…try harder.

April 5th, 12:18 pm

The E3 footage showed me a bunch of scripted events and QTEs. Moreover, that the game is only 30 fps belies any real sense of speed the player should experience swinging around Manhattan. I am basing my “poor” opinions, as you say, solely on what Insomniac has ACTUALLY shown of this game. I don’t spend my money on faith alone. Only suckers do that.

dlewis1970 said:

April 8th, 12:48 pm

Dude the game isn’t out until September, you haven’t played it, and you are blindly hating on it. I’m surprised someone from the game is actually responding to your childish nonsense.

InfinitygamR1 said:

April 4th, 10:45 am

HELL YEAH! This comes out only a few weeks before my birthday… I think i know what I’m going to ask for.

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 10:49 am

That’s a solid birthday present!

boychik0830 said:

April 4th, 10:54 am

This could be a late birthday present for me as it comes out about a week after my birthday.

April 4th, 11:31 am

Maybe you should have picked a better “journalist” from Game Informer a.k.a. Gamestop to explain things then.

dlewis1970 said:

April 8th, 12:49 pm

Maybe you should shut the hell up Sponge-unworthy.

HARD_ANGEL_FAN said:

April 4th, 10:58 am

Just pre-ordered the collectors edition on Best Buy’s site! i cannot wait! I’m excited to play this 100%

James Stevenson's Avatar

James Stevenson said:

April 4th, 11:18 am

Thank you so much for the pre-order. Means a lot to us! Appreciate it!

MagicMoonMan said:

April 4th, 10:59 am

I just want the steelbook. Will that maybe be a retailer-specific preorder option thang?

william1509 said:

April 4th, 11:04 am

Collectors edition day one for me!

KajinPL said:

April 4th, 11:05 am

Same here. It looks sweet.

KajinPL said:

April 4th, 11:04 am

That’s what’s up. I’m so ready for this.

hellraiser297 said:

April 4th, 11:15 am

Any thoughts of a limited edition ps4 pro spidey console with game by chance?

Sindred said:

April 4th, 11:17 am

Oh man. This idea!!!

Sindred said:

April 4th, 11:16 am

Can we get a ten hour demo of this game next week?

onslaughtree said:

April 4th, 11:20 am

This is one BEAUTIFUL box art. OMG. Bravo team Insomniac. This looks amazing.

MagicMoonMan said:

April 4th, 11:32 am

A daredevil dlc would be awesome

PAGE 1 2 3