God of War

Apr 25

Apr 25

PlayStation Plus: Free Games for May

Beyond: Two Souls and Rayman Legends lead the lineup of PS Plus free games for May 2018.

James Hallahan's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Plus

May is right around the corner, so let’s take a look at the games coming out during this lovely spring month!

First up, we have Beyond: Two Souls. Dive into the remarkable life of Jodie Holmes, born with a connection to a mysterious entity with incredible powers. This singularly unique psychological action thriller developed by the same folks who are making Detroit: Become Human (releasing May 25), Beyond: Two Souls is sure to entertain and keep you on the edge of your seat.

Next, the classic Rayman Legends. Featuring four-player co-op and online challenge mode, jump in and save the Glad of Dreams. A platforming action game made for all ages, this is a great addition to any library.

This month’s PlayStation Plus lineup also includes:

• Risen 3: Titan Lords, PS3
  • Eat Them!, PS3
  • King Oddball, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS3 and PS4)
  • Furmins, PS Vita
  • Also, just a reminder that we have an exclusive offer for all new and existing PS Plus members. Sign up for Spotify Premium through your PS4, and you’ll save 10% on the monthly subscription fee.

And there you have it. See you next time PlayStation Nation!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Dallastxismycity said:

April 26th, 9:51 am

Perfect. Ive been putting off getting rayman legends (my favorite game ever) cuz i have it on my wii u and am almost Through with the game but

UserInserted said:

April 26th, 4:37 pm

Why are we getting rayman origins? Xbox did this like 3 months ago… For 360 cmon Sony

Welmosca said:

April 27th, 3:10 am

It’s Legends not Origins.

BlueTheTrainer90 said:

April 26th, 8:19 pm

Golden Week is good enough for me! PlayStation Plus free games can’t all be winners ya know…

Welmosca said:

April 27th, 3:09 am

Wow I never really complained but this time you guys did it…holy crap this is the worst month I’ve ever seen on Plus since the PS4 launch by a large margin,hell maybe since Plus started to give free games.2 f***** recycled games?….I’m struggling to believe this isn’t a joke,if you’re gonna give those games give them on PS3 where they belong not their lame recycled versions,leave the PS4 lineup for “PS4” games.WORST MONTH EVER!!

PS3 and Vita games are mostly trash too.Furmins is the only good thing in this damned month.

Akmaljon said:

April 27th, 2:30 pm

I think ps+ has improved. Its a good month, at least its not pixel games like before

Welmosca said:

April 27th, 3:11 am

BTW when will y’all fix the avatars here on the Blog?…or is it just for me that they’re not showing?

MushThePainter said:

April 27th, 8:05 am

Awesome lineup this month!. I always wanted to try Beyond 2 Souls. Loved heavy rain and look forward to detroit. Also, Rayman Legends is the greatest platformer of all time, so that’s a nice little bonus

dbvirago said:

April 28th, 10:42 am

Not a big fan of platform jumpers (although Salt & Sanctuary is looking pretty good so far) and I can’t stand QTEs, so it’s probably a pass for me this month. Still liking Mad Max, though

Koyutakota said:

April 28th, 11:39 am

for those who complain about the free games being ones they already have or played. dont buy any games and wait till they show up on the free game list then. problem solved. just because you bought the games doesn’t mean others have. maybe stop buying so many games every time they are announced and the free games months may actually look better to you. just saying

Kid_Grim said:

April 28th, 9:52 pm

No complaint from me, always wanted to play two souls but stayed away because of the critics now that it’s free no loss to me, not a big platform gamer and rayman never struck me as a game i would want to play but i’m sure some people will love it so still a solid line up

Vampire223456789 said:

April 29th, 3:58 pm

Remember when PS+ had Yakuza 5 as a free game? Think they’ll do it again?

lkkarlos said:

April 29th, 4:09 pm

Seria possível criar a seção 2 players na psn?

stardeath112 said:

April 30th, 1:40 pm

I hope next month Injustice 2 and Star wars battlefront 2

SoulSeekerUSA said:

May 1st, 2:12 am

Blah, garbage as well as no VR games.

xEvSOLOx said:

May 9th, 7:53 am

With the little amount of love Sony shows the Vita you would think they would throw us a bone and at least make Rayman Legends available for free on the Vita. Sheesh

KOTOR4240 said:

May 10th, 12:22 pm

Only bad thing about Beyond: Two Souls on PS4, are those annoying black bars.

PAGE 1 2