Knack 2

Jul 06

Jul 06

Share of the Week: inFAMOUS Second Son

This week’s shares have very good karma.

Kristen Titus's Avatar Posted by Social Media Specialist, SIEA

Last week we took things back to a beloved PS4 launch title, inFAMOUS Second Son. While helping Delsin run (or fly) around Seattle and fight for Conduits’ freedom, you shared your best eye-catching moments using #PS4share and #PSBlog. These highlights have very good karma:

@ps4brshare_ caught Delsin in a portrait highlighting his infamous jacket.

@RahmanFarzad took to the skies in this atmospheric share.

Delsin fights back in this fiery shot from @sparklethemagiceggo.

Delsin rocks the paper mask from the Paper Trail DLC in this colorful share from @Vexx663.

Search #PS4Share and #PSBlog on Twitter or Instagram to see more entries to this week’s theme. Want to be featured in next week’s Share of the Week?

Theme: The Last of Us
Share by: 9am Pacific on Wednesday, July 11

Joel and Ellie grab the spotlight in next week’s theme. While you help them cross the country and avoid Clickers and bad guys alike, share your favorite moments using #PS4share and #PSBlog for a chance to be featured.

Add Your Own

KnifingGrimace said:

July 6th, 1:15 pm

Those are some really cool images! I think my favorite is Fiery Delsin.

As an aside, please allow Cross-Play on games like Fortnite and Minecraft, Sony.

CaptHowdy_91 said:

July 6th, 10:26 pm

These are all great! Second Son really has a unique look to it. Glad Share of the Week became a thing on the blog,

cusman said:

July 6th, 10:44 pm

inFamous is the series where I have the most Platinum Trophies because I have liked their games enough to play multiple times doing both paths and going for completionist collector items as well because they had fun worlds to spend time in.

So I really wasn’t ready for Sucker Punch to move on to something new, but I am not upset that they are doing something new with Ghost of Tsushima.

timrowley said:

July 9th, 3:33 am

I’d like to know what’s going on with ‘The Drop’ posts?!
I rely on those to help me figure out where my $ is going.
Without it, I budget use of that $ somewhere else. Which means X-Box gets it. Or even Vudu, if I’m getting movies.
Which is better anyway, because the PS video is nothing but crap anymore these days anyway.
I’m so sick of resetting my PS network after every movie, just to see my list of movies again.
Which is also why I’ll never renew PS Now. Even with that stupid thing, I have to reset the PS4, or its network, just to see the list of stupid games I don’t want to play anyway.

goldengaia1 said:

July 13th, 2:26 am

goldengaia1 said:

July 13th, 2:27 am

Infamous: Second Son felt like a let down to me. The story was meh, the Graphics were the best part of the game, the Characters were Cookie-Cutter Stereotypes and Boring with a Capital UUUUUUUUUUGH, and the Moral Choices were barely in the game, which is what an Infamous Game should be good with. The Shared picture by Vexx663 is the best one in my Opinion. I hope Ghost of Tsushima has a better Story and better Mechanics.