Knack 2

Jul 11

Jul 11

PlayStation Store: June’s Top Downloads

June's top downloads are in! GTA V rules the PS4 chart, with FIFA 18 and God of War rounding out the top three.

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Welcome back! You’re here for the charts, so let’s get straight to it.

Grand Theft Auto rocketed back to the top of the PlayStation 4 charts, with FIFA 18 hot on its heels and God of War rounding out the top three. Job Simulator reclaims its throne atop the PS VR list, and PS Vita players are enjoying the simpler things in Stardew Valley.

If you missed any of these, head on over to PlayStation Store to pick ’em up!

PS4 Games
8 The Warriors
9 Resident Evil 2
10 Tomb Raider

Add Your Own

Potter13579 said:

July 11th, 8:08 am

Could we get more PS2 classics on PS4? Such as Ape Escape 3, Soul Calibur III, Sly, Crash Twinsanity, Harry Potter CoS and PoA, or even Spider-man 2 to promote the new Spider-man game? I know it’s a bit ridiculous, but just something new?

duke301 said:

July 12th, 11:01 am

Wouldn’t mind seeing Dragon Quest VIII myself.

clodoaldo2000 said:

July 15th, 3:03 pm

They should give these kinds of games as ps plus free games.

kal-el4 said:

July 18th, 4:17 pm

I wouldn’t mind see Jet Li Rise to Honor.

TreeCity83 said:

July 18th, 9:58 pm

Rayman origins or crash bandicoot racing would be cool

gohan16ken said:

July 11th, 8:23 am

I miss seeing PS3 games.

Seluhir said:

July 11th, 10:20 am

was just thinking the same…

Maalik-Ashtaar said:

July 11th, 8:34 am

Could we please get top 20 for US PSN like they do for EU? That would be great

xRyuk9 said:

July 11th, 10:20 am

Can we at least change our PSN names I definitely don’t like mine and people are struggling to say my name.

Mercenary09 said:

July 11th, 10:23 am

Please drop the top downloaded Themes as it’s mostly the same ones every month. Bring back the top downloaded Add Ons as that was at least more interesting. Also please do at top 20 PS4 like the EU Blog does.

ZangetsuX7 said:

July 11th, 2:53 pm

I’d love to download some of these. However, PSN codes are not available in Amazon. I thought it was weird that Amazon was out of digital codes or maybe you wanted to push people into getting the pricier cards, but reading the comments I notice that Amazon has been out of codes for over a month now, with a lot of users complaining.

Not sure I follow the logic here… I can’t add Paypal to my PSN account because it’s not a US card and now you won’t stock codes on Amazon? Sony has a lousy record with security (remember the PSN breach a few years ago?) so entering my card directly is out of the picture. Please stock cards in Amazon so I can buy them, so I can have PSN+ again.

roobieroo said:

July 11th, 7:36 pm

Why has the Playstation store’s list of “top games” been exactly the same for something like two months straight without being updated? Why do you even have a list of best selling games on the store if you’re never going to update it? https://store.playstation.com/en-us/grid/STORE-MSF77008-TOPGAMES/1

KnifingGrimace said:

July 11th, 7:58 pm

Sony, I think you would see increased sales if you were to allow cross-play on multi-platform games like Fortnite and Minecraft. Even if you didn’t, it would be a nice gesture for your customers.

TJ_Solo said:

July 12th, 3:36 am

That doesn’t make sense at all. Most people can’t even make a list of 10 games with cross-play in order to make buying decisions with.

Jeremy_T1024 said:

July 12th, 1:32 pm

Dear Sony, there are two games that I’ve been dying to play for a while now and they are the PlayStation classics, Tomba 1 and Tomba 2. I did find them on the PlayStation network but they are only accessible for PS3. Can you guys please include it for PS4? Thank you.

starwarz0824 said:

July 12th, 4:18 pm

It’s crazy how Grand Theft Auto V still is in the top charts 5 years after release. It is an amazing game so I’m not that surprised.

Raziz107 said:

July 13th, 12:56 pm

And the funny thing is that GTA 5 is STILL 60 dollars

fabianokortaz said:

July 13th, 5:07 am

Cross-play ? Fortnite ?

medekated said:

July 18th, 4:45 pm

Can we get a a remastered Ghostbusters from the PlayStation 3 2009 release for PlayStation 4?

richgotti1999 said:

July 18th, 6:16 pm

Wish Scarface the world is yours was on ps4

bucktownshootas2 said:

July 19th, 11:06 am

manhunt and black are two games that should be remastered. i think they were good and underrated

ZACHSP8 said:

August 1st, 6:57 pm

So are these charts just US psn or worldwide?