Knack 2

Jul 19

Jul 19

Introducing the Limited Edition Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4 Pro Bundle

A new Limited Edition 1TB PS4 Pro suits up in Amazing Red for Marvel's Spider-Man on September 7.

Mary Yee's Avatar Posted by Vice President, PlayStation Marketing, SIEA

Can’t wait to run along walls and swing through Manhattan in the upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man? Us too! Today, we’re thrilled to announce the Limited Edition Marvel’s Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pro bundle, launching alongside the game on September 7, 2018.

Limited Edition Marvel's Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle

This special bundle includes a fully customized Amazing Red 1TB PS4 Pro console featuring the iconic Marvel’s Spider-Man spider, a matching DualShock 4 wireless controller, Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc, and digital content. This limited edition bundle will be available across the U.S. and Canada for $399.99 USD (MSRP) / $499.99 CAD (MSRP). Pre-orders start today.

Limited Edition Marvel's Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pro BundleLimited Edition Marvel's Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle

On PS4 Pro, 4K TV owners can experience Marvel’s Spider-Man in 2160p dynamic 4K resolution achieved through temporal injection that showcases intricate details of the architecture of Marvel’s New York and detailed Marvel characters. HD TV owners will benefit from the game’s built-in supersampling with increased image clarity and detail. Meanwhile, if your TV supports high-dynamic range (HDR), you’ll experience vibrant special effects like Mister Negative’s negative powers, and brilliant lighting across a picturesque Manhattan.

Limited Edition Marvel's Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle

Feel the power of Spider-Man’s improvisational combat, fluid urban traversal, dynamic acrobatics, and environmental interactions with the special edition console this fall. Let us know what you think in the comments below!

Add Your Own

FreshPrince2613 said:

July 19th, 2:09 pm

The console looks amazing!! But will obviously I have a PS4 already so would the controller ever be sold separately? Not really trying to drop 400$ if I just want the controller

Nooflear_Weapon said:

July 19th, 2:09 pm

Yup gonna have to go pre order this tonight.

akuma666kaze said:

July 19th, 2:23 pm

Where is the Kingdom Hearts 3 pro at its been over a month now where is it?

glassmusic said:

July 19th, 2:25 pm

Echoing the sentiment — please let us grab those controllers à la carte!

OahuGrown said:

July 19th, 2:26 pm

i tried to click the preorder button, but it says no sellers in my area…please fix!!!!!! is it even live???

Fyoosh87 said:

July 19th, 3:18 pm

I agree, I tried to preorder it, and it said it wasn’t available. What the hell sony?!

nickmoffitt2011 said:

July 19th, 4:02 pm

It’s live on amazon

ValiWhiteDragon said:

July 19th, 6:35 pm

any one live in canada and bought this cause i am left out

domwolff1 said:

July 19th, 2:52 pm

Will it be avalaible in the UK?

Curtisio said:

July 19th, 2:52 pm

I’d prefer the black… it would be great if you could have a Venom edition!

EstevanPLeal said:

July 20th, 9:34 am

I think there isn’t a Venom edition because this isn’t a Venom game.

BIGJDOGG-13 said:

July 21st, 2:23 pm

Just get some white out pens and draw the venom logo on a regular black one- bam ultra limited edition 1 of 1 lmao

MidnightDragonDX said:

July 19th, 2:53 pm

Cool, but happy with my Days of Play PS4.

BlazerDan14 said:

July 19th, 2:55 pm

What is the digital content included. Is it the same as the digital deluxe edition?

Demonik-Penguin said:

July 19th, 5:17 pm

That looks to be the case, on the front of the box it says “Includes Deluxe Edition Digital Voucher”, so while the game is on a physical disc, it also includes all of the Deluxe Edition content as well.

Rochie759 said:

July 19th, 3:19 pm

Where the hell is the uk pre order,one unhappy spider fan right now

Gorbzilla said:

July 19th, 3:36 pm

UK – https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/07/19/introducing-the-limited-edition-marvels-spider-man-ps4-pro-and-ps4-bundles/

Read the notes though, some versions arent available in the UK. Also looks like the digital content is a single DLC.

mrk916 said:

July 19th, 4:06 pm

Just pre-ordered mine from Best Buy

StarFang7 said:

July 19th, 4:43 pm

I’m loving the look of this console, it easily is the best looking PS4 Pro to date!

Sindred said:

July 19th, 4:54 pm

PlayStation, you suck.. Wait, wait, let me explain.

You suck for making me want this so freakin’ badly!

Fuhr31 said:

July 19th, 5:00 pm

I like the simplistic design, but i think they missed an opportunity. Just a simple web textured background would have done wonders to the design.

Valyrious said:

July 19th, 5:18 pm

Looks amazing.

TheJuice5 said:

July 19th, 5:29 pm

Pre-ordered. Please tell me the red vertical stand will be available as well.

pudgenet said:

July 19th, 6:15 pm

That’s great.

If I still had a need to buy a PS4 Pro, I’d be on this.

Unfortunately, I was going to use it for Gran Turismo Sport, but Sony lost my 200 cars, and won’t help me recover them, so I have no reason to play anymore. So I won’t buy the PS4 Pro I was planning to get.

TrueNathanD said:

July 19th, 8:11 pm

My wallet doesn’t feel so good.

pinder2009 said:

July 19th, 9:25 pm

Too plain for my taste. Looks like a plain red ps4 with a spider decal slapped on it. As bad as the BLOPS one. The Destiny TKK PS4 is still the best LE PS4 to date. Hoping we see better designs for future PS4s.

AsHoLe_1 said:

July 22nd, 11:18 am

I agree with you

Droptop_Stang said:

July 20th, 12:01 am

Wish the included copy was digital…I would’ve canceled mybpre order & traded in my existing ps4 pro to pick this up, but I don’t really buy physical games anymore.

IamFromLA said:

August 8th, 1:14 am

I feel you. I buy every game with digital download version. I do too wish there was a bundle option with digital download version of game along with a console.

ShelbyDude said:

July 20th, 1:42 am

Damn, GameOverGreggy will love this! Great design Sony!

Spankiroth said:

July 20th, 3:42 am

I really want this PlayStation. It looks fantastic. I could sell my Monster Hunter PS4 on eBay and buy 2 of these lol. But I think I’ll keep it considering it is just more limited even if this one is just better overall. ( The Monster Hunter Pro would be way better then this one if it wasn’t black gloss and noticble from more than one angle.)

b33tlejuice_vic_ said:

July 20th, 6:37 am

Will the game that comes with the bundle have the pre-order content if i pre order the ps4?

DarthRayven said:

July 20th, 11:49 am

Yes it does it’s deluxe edition too

TrevOwnz said:

July 20th, 7:06 am

This is so lacking in creativity. It’s just a Product Red PS4 with a sticker on the side. Why in the heck is it all red? Spider-Man is Red and Blue. I’ve been waiting months for the reveal and there is no way I will be buying this eyesore.

AsHoLe_1 said:

July 22nd, 11:35 am

Seriously, worst Designed ps4 pro ever.. Sony needs some creative designers because this simplicity crappy plain logo design doesnt work on consoles.. Add some special sounds like MS does like when you turn it on you hear it say “Spidey Sense Tingling” and then when you turn it off another famous line said from spidey can shut it down.

Or have a cool feature where gamers can be allowed to customize the sound it makes when if turns on by buying some Micro transactions of audio files they can sell for like $2 per audio clip and then gamers can choose something like “Spidey sense Tingling” or make it say something else depending on the files sony would produce and sell in the future.

Im just saying, please get more creative with themed consoles Sony. People should stop buying crrappy themed consoles until Sony makes better designs. Dont give in that you need this lazy design and just get a black Pro… This desing needs to be changed ASAP! Do not support this lame design. Thanks

They should outsource all there themed consoles to their rival Microsoft…. lol

FeistFan said:

July 20th, 8:26 am

Preordered from amazon before they sold out. But a question – is only the base version of the game included? What about the season pass? Will it also qualify for the preorder bonuses (outfits, drone, skill points, theme, etc)?

DarthRayven said:

July 20th, 11:46 am

I Really wanted this system but I preordered deluxe edition on PlayStation store not buying the game twice

mrk916 said:

July 20th, 7:00 pm

You can call Playstation to cancel your pre-order

DarthRayven said:

July 20th, 11:53 am

Sony please change your pre order policy or announce everything at once

Johnny_Rancid said:

July 21st, 8:28 am

Yikes! There’s an apparent lack of creativity on the design department…

Rayan_saleeba said:

July 21st, 8:37 am

Wow

Rayan_saleeba said:

July 21st, 8:38 am

Very nice

Kasai_Kage5839 said:

July 21st, 10:02 am

If you preorder the console will you get the preorder bonuses as if you just preordered the game??

BIGJDOGG-13 said:

July 21st, 2:21 pm

Been wanting to upgrade to the Pro for awhile now anyhow, perfect time to do it. Just preordered mine this morning. Definitely one of the most awesome limited edition consoles I’ve seen!

ThatGamerGuyZach said:

July 21st, 8:36 pm

Is there a reason as to why I cant pre order it yet through Walmart or gamestop? I know its sold out on amazon but is it just not being sold yet for walmart or gamestop?

AsHoLe_1 said:

July 22nd, 10:49 am

Sony, seriously you have no clue how to make a very desirable themed console like Microsoft constantly does better then you! Please, take notes from the Microsoft team themed consoles because Sony’s themed Spiderman console is lazy, bland and without any creativity.

A themed console should be so stunning that it makes many consumer’s want to sell their plain black pro like I would want to sell my plain Xbox X for a way more cool themed Xbox X, but Sony always fails to deliver when it comes to their themed consoles… Completely whack Sony! I own both consoles, but Microsoft only makes me desire to want to buy a themed console over my plain balck one when sony doesnt give me that same urge to buy into their themed consoles and I am happy with a plain black pro compared to a lazy Pro themed design!

Jaycam3243 said:

August 18th, 5:53 am

Hey AsHoLe-1 sounds like you are either jealous, pedantic or just a plain whinger! If you don’t like it don’t buy it… bet you have a lot too whinge about the 500 million limited edition also. I think Sony have bought out some Awesome limited edition console’s including both spiderman and the 500 million limited edition, which I’m proud to say I have pre ordered both and am stoked. Look on Ebay buddy, might change your negativity. Cheers Jay :)

AsHoLe_1 said:

July 22nd, 10:51 am

Please, fire all your design teams for your themed consoles because your company once again makes the worst themed consoles that have no creativity. Are you kidding me? A white spider logo placed on a red console with a plain red controller with white buttons and that’s your themed console?? Sony no offense, but this design like all your Themed consoles lack in any kind of creativity or good art work. I am a fan of Sony and Microsoft, but maybe you should hire some designers from the Microsoft themed console team since they clearly know how to make way better themed consoles as well as better themed controllers and if anyone thinks Sony makes better themed consoles or controllers over MS is just lying to themselves.

AsHoLe_1 said:

July 22nd, 11:03 am

Also, when will Sony ever learn to NEVER USE GLOSSY plastic finishes on their consoles because the gloss they always use is cheap and a magnet for scratches…

Original Ps4 gloss console, look at it wrong and it will scratch.. The Destiny consoles scratch easy due to the Gloss! I was oretry angry when I found out my Destiny console was a Gloss finish and you even have to be careful with some microfiber towels that will even scratch it with the lightest touch.

Consoles should always have a matte finish to prevent it from scratching.

Please, Stop giving consoles Gloss. 98% of gamers hate scratches on their consoles and with gloss a piece of dust will literally scratch it since you put the lowest qiality gloss on consoles… All companies, please stop putting Gloss finishes on consoles and YES it can still look elegant without the GLOSS finish! Thanks

AsHoLe_1 said:

July 22nd, 11:17 am

The Destiny Taken King PS4 Which I own is their best design to date minus the stupid gloss that can easily get scratched. But, as long as you constantly dust it with compressed air and use the softest make up brush, is your best chance not to scratch it. I hate Gloss finishes on consoles! This Spidey console is yet again another disappointing lazy themed console by Sony

Alava_1 said:

July 26th, 9:49 pm

My mom is already pre orderd this for me but my question is if the game comes with all the features when you would only preorder the game ?? I’m talking about the Spidey suits especially ???

disrupt8975 said:

August 2nd, 8:38 am

it’s clear that the game comes with the console but is there a way for us to get the bonus content that comes with the digital deluxe edition can we upgraded the game that it comes with? Or does the PlayStation exclusive have it’s own special digital content

Blackager-Bolt said:

August 12th, 9:03 am

I wanted one so bad but it’s sold out everywhere. They should have sold it as a regular console bundle and not just a limited time. So many people would have boutique a ps4 just for this. Now I’ll never get one. This sucks

tollie2012 said:

August 15th, 7:07 am

I managed to get my pre order in last night through Best Buy! I’m so happy I got this!

C_Clark20 said:

August 17th, 9:37 am

please make these available until the last week of august why leave the money on the table? ill prob never get a ps4 pro if these are not available anymore

GETOFFMYBRANCH69 said:

August 18th, 1:22 pm

Can I buy this on release day if I missed the pre-order?