Knack 2

Aug 28

Aug 28

Marvel’s Spider-Man – Post Launch Content Revealed

Across three chapters, experience new story missions, challenges, enemies, and suits to unlock.

James Stevenson's Avatar Posted by Community Director, Insomniac Games

Hey everyone,

After spending over three years working on Marvel’s Spider-Man, it’s a thrill that the game is launching next week. We hope you’ve got you pre-orders ready, and can’t wait to explore our original Spider-Man universe next Friday, September 7!

Marvel’s Spider-Man brings many great surprises, story moments, and gameplay that should keep you busy. We know many of you want to know what’s next though, and so we’re thrilled to announce the release schedule for Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC.

Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps

The first chapter of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps is Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, and it will be released on October 23. As you play the base game, you’ll realize that Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat, is back in town and she’s leaving clues around town to toy with Spider-Man. In Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, she finally reveals herself. Featuring new missions and challenges, as well as a brand new faction of enemies and three additional suits to unlock, you won’t want to miss it.

In addition, we’re also excited to share the full release calendar for the second and third installments of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps:

• October 23: Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist
  • November 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Turf Wars
  • December 2018: Marvel’s Spider-Man: Silver Lining

Starting today at PlayStation Store you can buy all three installments of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps for a bundle price of $24.99 USD MSRP. Each of the three installments are available for $9.99 USD MSRP each upon their respective individual release, and features new story missions, challenges, and suits.

If you haven’t pre-ordered the game yet, now’s the perfect time to grab the Digital Deluxe Edition which gives you the full game PLUS all three installments of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps for just $79.99 USD MSRP. If you pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition, you’ll also receive the pre-order bonus content, including a one-of-a-kind physical Spidey pin.

Additionally, for those of you attending PAX Prime in Seattle this weekend, Marvel’s Spider-Man will be playable in the exhibit hall so you can go hands on before the game comes out. I’ll be around, so if you see me, please do say hi!

Thanks for all your support of Marvel’s Spider-Man. We cannot wait for you to play the game, and we’re working hard to bring you additional content in the form of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps over the rest of 2018.

Add Your Own

pratoman said:

August 28th, 9:00 am

does the physical Special Edition with the steelbook include all these DLCs?

Krillinfan said:

August 28th, 10:17 am

Gosh I love how everyone on the PS Facebook page wants to pretend to be shocked and outraged by this DLC we literally all knew was a thing for months now…

Anyways, can’t wait to see what the folks at Insomniac have in store for this!

OzzyMz said:

August 28th, 10:22 am

And its just 10 dollar + if you buying the Deluxe….. :) its “nothing”

Chet said:

August 28th, 11:17 am

Sweet. That solves the dilemma for me. I’ll pick up the “Game of the year” edition that includes all of the this DLC next year when it’s $29.99! And I promise it’ll be the exact same game, maybe even better as all of the bugs will be patched out!

ToddlerNaruto said:

August 29th, 5:41 am

Normally I’d do the exact same thing, wait for the GOTY Edition during a BF/Holiday 2019 sale etc.

However this is my most anticipated game of the year, I LOVE Spider-Man/Marvel, and I want to support them day one if it means them making Spider-Man 2, another Marvel game, or more Ratchet & Clank/Spyro…

Same reason why I plan to pre-order Spyro: Reignited Trilogy and Kingdom Hearts III.

Krillinfan said:

August 29th, 8:49 am

-slow clap-

Batmobiletsb246 said:

August 28th, 6:24 pm

It’s a good thing I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition. but the waiting is still killing me and I got a mini twitch on my right eye.

paperwarior said:

August 28th, 7:37 pm

Might buy at launch, but not the DLC before playing it.

Valyrious said:

August 28th, 9:21 pm

Exactly what I wanted. More content after the game. Definitely will be buying it!

Guessing Spider-Man will receive a metacritic score of 93.

Welmosca said:

August 29th, 12:41 pm

Damn $25?…that’s a lil expensive I hope these contents are long journeys and not short missions.

Hey James could you confirm if the save data of the digital version will work on the retail version?

Spoonyrogdrumps said:

August 30th, 6:34 pm

With so many games this fall I’m torn if I want to get this or not.

Kasaix said:

August 31st, 11:05 am

I pre-ordered this game the moment I could, and of course it was the digital deluxe edition. I’ve been a Spidey fan for years, and this has me giddy as a kid to play it.

Jamesgame161 said:

September 5th, 12:22 am

Normally I never write feedback ever, positive or negative. However, I was so in love with this game,

Jamesgame161 said:

September 5th, 12:23 am

I was so in love with this game, i want buy at launch

XxTechCraftxX said:

September 5th, 10:14 pm

Is there going to be a New Game Plus like what they did for God of War and Assassin Creeds Origin?

Barrymweb10 said:

September 11th, 4:48 pm

After having played and beaten the main game I cannot wait to see more story content added to the best game to come out this year.

PilsBryDohBoy said:

September 13th, 9:26 am

Has anyone received or know how to receive the physical pin if you bought the deluxe edition pre-launch??

javathejosh said:

September 14th, 12:30 am

I bought the digital deluxe edition, when the dlcs are released like for example: “The heist” will i just be able to download it automatically?

prodynamo101 said:

September 24th, 12:10 pm

In the future dlc’s to come, will you be able to go out side of the city?