Knack 2

Oct 16

Oct 16

Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist Out Next Tuesday, Adds 3 New Suits

Get your first look at Spidey's new Resilient Suit, designed by famed Marvel illustrator Gabriele Dell'Otto.

Ryan Smith's Avatar Posted by Game Director, Insomniac Games

Since we launched Marvel’s Spider-Man, we’ve been absolutely floored by the amazing response from everyone. Since then, one of the most common questions we have received is, “when can I get more content to play?” You’ll be happy to know that our first chapter of our Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC Series, Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, will release in one week on October 23rd. We’re thrilled to continue expanding our original Spider-Man universe with this first of three add-on chapters.

Marvel's Spider-Man: The Heist

As we have throughout the year for the base game, we worked with Marvel artists on some brand new art for Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist. This art illustrating Spider-Man and Black Cat, comes from famed Marvel illustrator and suit designer Adi Granov.

As you play Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, you’ll encounter the beginning of a new, interconnected story taking place over the three chapters of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps. A robbery at an art museum entangles Spider-Man and MJ with an old flame from Peter Parker’s past, Felicia Hardy, aka Black Cat. Beyond new story missions, there’s a whole new faction of enemies, new crimes, new challenges, new trophies, and of course, three brand new suits.

Marvel's Spider-Man: The Heist

Here’s a first look at the three new suits. One we’d love to highlight is the Resilient Suit, by famed Marvel illustrator Gabriele Dell’Otto. We loved bringing original suits to the game, starting with our Advanced Suit, and continuing with Adi Granov’s Velocity Suit, and this is another great one. Additionally we have two more suits that fans of the comics will recognize, Spider-Man’s suit from Scarlet Spider II, and the Spider-UK suit from the Spider-Verse.

Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist can be purchased on the PlayStation Store for $9.99 USD MSRP. If you want to save a few dollars, you can order the entire Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps series for $24.99 USD MSRP, which will get you Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, as well as the two additional chapters releasing later this year.

Haven’t picked up Marvel’s Spider-Man yet? Check out the Digital Deluxe Edition – which for $79.99 USD MSRP gets you the full game, as well as all three chapters of Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps upon their respective individual release!

Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist releases on October 23rd. In case you missed it, here’s another look at the teaser!

That’s all for now, be sure to keep an eye on the Insomniac Games Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds for all the latest!

Add Your Own

cmdluke said:

October 16th, 7:14 am

Got the platinum last night. Spider-Man is my favorite game of all time. Immediately bought the season pass and I NEVER buy dlc.

Shadow_Kamui said:

October 16th, 7:19 am

I so exited that black cat is coming to this universe she is my favorite marvel female character. it will be amazing if I can play with spidy and black cat together. I am really looking forward this dlc.

That say I don’t like the chose of extra costumes I fell them so lack luster they feel like they say we need 3 costumes for this dlc well we are working on this 3 ok put them in they have no flavor with the dlc I will love a costume more related with Black Cat I know the one from back in black is probably the more related one but maybe an original costume that is more in line with Felicia new costume.

but once agane I love the game and looking forward to play this

Krillinfan said:

October 16th, 9:23 am

Just use the one you earn in the main game, bro.

TrueLink00 said:

October 16th, 7:21 am

Spider-Man was great; I’m looking forward to the DLC. Do you have an idea of how much content is in each chapter?

Badbone0726 said:

October 24th, 8:26 pm

It ok but cat woman!!!!

cubbielovr said:

October 16th, 7:33 am

I guess each suits comes with new abilities as well?

cusman said:

October 16th, 2:06 pm

That would be cool, but some of the other suits we can get in-game don’t come with any powers so wouldn’t be surprised or upset if these new ones don’t come with any new power either.

wvnative said:

October 16th, 8:40 am

Any chance of an update for custom controls? At least like let me map the throw object command to a single button

Krillinfan said:

October 16th, 9:22 am

YES! Love Kaine’s suit!

But when do we get that Spider-Cop suit everyone so desperately yearns for?

D-Squad3 said:

October 16th, 3:05 pm

Dang no Raimi Suit?!!

NxtDoc1851 said:

October 16th, 6:27 pm

I’d rather have the Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2’s suits over Raimi… The Raimi is ugly IMO

NxtDoc1851 said:

October 16th, 6:23 pm

Outside of the new suit, and the classic suit (which I dislike the fat spider), I am very disappointed with the Spider Suits. Even these ones, are alright. The Scarlett is cool. But can we get The Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2 suits?

xX_JMAN10302_Xx said:

October 16th, 6:50 pm

I actually like the first two suits. Loved that Scarlet Spider outfit and the new Insomniac design looks slick. I just, UK Spider was not one I was expecting. I think everyone was expecting another movie suit, whether from Amazing Spider-man, or even the Raimi suit. Personally I love Spider-Man 2,so of course I want the Raimi suit, but maybe best for last?

SSj3-Derek said:

October 16th, 8:52 pm

If you haven’t gotten Platinum yet, will the new trophies be required to get it?

MakoSOLIDER said:

October 16th, 11:07 pm

That’s never how platinums work. Only the original trophies matter for getting the platinum. The new trophies will affect the percentage though. The new trophies also won’t take your platinum away if you have it already. Only your 100%.

NxtDoc1851 said:

October 17th, 10:31 am

I am hoping the Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2 suits will be added.

While I dislike the Raimi suit, I hope we all get the suits of our liking. Just like how Rocksteady added Batman 89, the dark knights, and even Afflecks suits

D-Squad3 said:

October 17th, 8:06 am

Y’all know it’s Raimi’s Birthday on the 23rd right? How y’all not gonna drop the Raimi Suit???

medenko1975 said:

October 17th, 11:40 am

when NG+?

Kasaix said:

October 19th, 10:09 am

Those suits look awesome. The one on the left looks like Scarlet Spider’s from the cartoon Ultimate Spider-Man. I still hope we get the symbiote suit, even if it’s only cosmetic.

graphic_nerdity_ said:

October 19th, 11:30 am

where is new game plus?!?!?!?!

anakinarok said:

October 19th, 10:52 pm

For me,it appeared on the 19th of October,around 8 pm Vienna time.

anakinarok said:

October 19th, 10:53 pm

For me,it appeared on the 19th of October,around 8 pm Vienna time.

Chichard15 said:

October 24th, 6:29 pm

Anyone bought the PS4 pro spiderman limited edition? Did you get your DLC? Because I don’t see any download option but when I go to Playstation store it says Its included in the pack. :(

Barrymweb10 said:

October 29th, 9:00 pm

Not the biggest fan of these 3, personally enjoying the black cat suit from the main game and the other scarlet spider a lot more so i’ll use those instead haha