God of War

Oct 31

Oct 31

PlayStation Plus: Free Games for November 2018

Yakuza Kiwami and Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition headline the newest Plus lineup.

James Hallahan's Avatar Posted by PlayStation Plus

Happy Halloween everyone! We wanted to share with you the full line up for November.

First up, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition. Get the definitive Bulletstorm experience, which includes all existing Bulletstorm add-ons plus brand-new exclusive content! Play as Grayson Hunt, who crash lands on an abandoned resort planet. You have two choices: survival or revenge. This game is over the top fun at its best.

Next up, Yakuza Kiwami. Get reintroduced to the Dragon of Dojima, Kazuma Kiryu. Become the up-and-coming yakuza who takes the fall for the murder of a crime boss, only to emerge from prison ten years later to a changed world. This game has been visually enhanced for 4K, and retains all of the great action role-playing.

This month’s PS Plus lineup also includes:

Also, a friendly reminder for fans of H1Z1, we have the PlayStation Plus Blueshift Pack. This pack is perfect for players of any skill level. It includes the Blue AR-15 schematic, Pro Gamer Hoodie, and Marine Blue Offroader – all free for PS Plus members. Get the pack now, this offer ends November 13.

And that’s it! See you next month!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

saab01 said:

October 31st, 9:19 am

Awesome for ps4

Temetito0xD said:

November 4th, 9:22 pm

When can I get the games ?

mtkearshot said:

October 31st, 9:25 am

Ok, thanks guys. :)

iamtylerdurden1 said:

October 31st, 9:36 am

Fantastic month! If Bulletstorm comes with the Duke Nukem DLC that would be awesome.

Yakuza Kiwami is a highly rated 2018 AAA and Bulletstorm Full Clip is a recent AAA remaster. PS Plus has been great this year.

mschulze0 said:

October 31st, 9:46 am

It won’t come with the DLC. The whole business point of PS Plus games is to give you the games and entice you to buy the DLC.
    And neither Kiwami nor Bulletstorm are AAA games.

Ninjahguru said:

October 31st, 11:21 am

Try again mschulz0. The post itself says that bulletstorm comes with all the existing add ins, and the Yakuza series is huge, and the game is gorgeous. Both titles are far from indie, and are most definitely AAA experiences.
    Just because you don’t like the games yourself does not change what they are.

Arkhaine said:

October 31st, 12:07 pm

Full clip edition includes all content

djsaiyan said:

October 31st, 12:25 pm

This guy trying to claim Sega and Epic Games (who co-developed Bulletstorm with People Can Fly) aren’t AAA developers. FFS.

Inriri said:

October 31st, 1:18 pm

Ninjahguru The Duke Nukem dlc is not included. The “existing add ons” referenced are the dlc that is/was available for the non-remastered version.

SidNightwalker said:

October 31st, 8:46 pm

Yakuza is vastly superior to any GTA game, so if it’s really not AAA then that’s probably a good thing.

omaewayowai said:

November 1st, 3:45 am

Yakuza is love, Yakuza is life. Even if Kiwami is a bit so-so (imo), it is still a great introduction to the series. You won’t find games with deeper story than those of the Yakuza games. It’s filled with emotion and testosteron. I say enjoy!

MechaDeka said:

November 1st, 11:13 am

How the hell is YAKUZA not AAA? Do you have any idea what the budget on that series is like? Have you even seen a single screenshot of it before?

MrLobsterwood said:

November 2nd, 11:15 am

I think Bulletstorm on PS4 isn’t possible since it only is being sold as a bundled remaster. Good news so it is

MrLobsterwood said:

November 2nd, 11:16 am

Not possible without dlc I mean.

sfvjosh2316 said:

November 4th, 10:57 pm

Um yeah both games are definitely AAA bruh!Full clip edition on disc comes with Duke dlc so if they are advertising full clip edition then I’m sure Duke is there.Id advise people with big mouths to read more

sfvjosh2316 said:

November 4th, 11:07 pm

Yes Duke came with game SMH to the second guy commenting

Investor9872 said:

October 31st, 9:41 am

Now this is how Plus should end 2018! That’s more like it.

DJ_Sh4gg3 said:

November 3rd, 10:25 pm

Correction. It’s only ending for the ps3 and ps vita games.

AAIG1995 said:

October 31st, 9:43 am

Awesome this month is at least better than last month now if Sony could put the Games that already were on the free games lineup back on there once every 2 or 3 years after that would be even more awesome.

So I wouldn’t miss out on whenever games like

Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain
Until Dawn
and whatever else I haven’t played.

harryM249 said:

October 31st, 9:48 am

I hope they’ll never make games that already were free, free again. And they probably won’t.

Just buy the games, they’re like $5 on sale.

MomeAlsadi said:

October 31st, 10:30 am

yes, of course, I am pretty sure everyone wants to have the same games so you don’t miss it again cause *Bleep* us it’s you who Sony want to please !!!!!!!!!!!!!

marijnboere said:

November 4th, 12:57 am

Why didn’t you just add everything to your library, then you can download them whenever you want

Kishnabe said:

October 31st, 9:45 am

Great Month. Kiwami and Burly Men make the month for me.

asuperplayer said:

November 1st, 1:04 am

Do you have any prior knowledge of burly men?
    I am probably gonna play it no matter what on my vita, but would love some opinions. Doesn’t matter if you have played it yourself, or just heard about it from others :P

Chriswithnumbers said:

November 2nd, 9:00 am

@asuperplayer I bought burly men at sea a few month back on a deep discount sale. Its a minimalistic story game. Great soothing music and a few funny lines. Easy platinum trophy total time was like 3 hours if i remember. Worth checking out.

asuperplayer said:

November 6th, 4:23 am

@Chriswithnumbers Thanks for the answer. I will be looking forward to a small game, that I can relax to without too much time consumption ^^

JoniStation said:

October 31st, 9:47 am

Been dying to get into Yakuza games for a long time. THANK YOU! I just bought a PS4 this year and I have to say, the free games line-up has been fantastic so far. Love from Colombia <3

asuperplayer said:

November 1st, 1:03 am

Cheers, and welcome to the SONY family!
    Yakuza is a great game series. Probably one of the most legitimately FUN video games series at the time.

Hope you well enjoy it ^^

Ninjasattack10 said:

October 31st, 9:52 am

Ill be to busy with Fallout 76 for any of these, but a good lineup none the less.

SS-BOTB said:

October 31st, 1:24 pm

Fallout 76 looks like it will be disappointing even with friends. But that’s your choice.

adaoamaraljr said:

October 31st, 10:03 am

Just bullet is Ok. Not enough to renew my psplus. Red Dead is same price and is better for me in this moment. Need a impact game to change my psplus concept again,

Pelao_Rocks said:

November 3rd, 6:55 pm

You should really play Yakuza Kiwami, it is the remake of the first Yakuza entry and it’s awesome. Give it a try and you’ll thank me later.

drewharris1021 said:

October 31st, 10:10 am

Great selection this month, a lot better than last month.

Otterpoet said:

October 31st, 10:15 am

Burly Men at Sea, yes!!! <3

cowmamba said:

October 31st, 10:19 am

Guess I’ll work on my backlog this month.

gianlucaetienne said:

October 31st, 10:21 am

Exelente Playstation, parabéns! Estou extremamente satisfeito.

stalemate666 said:

October 31st, 10:42 am

Is there going to be a single Yakuza game not on ps+? Don’t get me wrong they are good games it’s just like at this point I’ll never buy one again because I’ll expect it to come out for ps+

DazeOfWar said:

October 31st, 12:27 pm

This is only the second Yakuza game to be on plus. Yakuza 5 on PS3 was the other one. There has been 8 games if you count Dead Souls. That really doesn’t make the odds great for all of them to come to plus.

TJF588 said:

October 31st, 1:25 pm

Pretty sure I have 4 through Plus as well.

stalemate666 said:

November 1st, 7:38 pm

It’s the third, Yakuza 4 and 5 were on plus too, while it’s true that the odds all of them will come to plus is low the odds that another will is pretty high and Yakuza games have a lot of meat to them so I don’t really feel the need to get every single one of them especially since they are releasing pretty frequently just not that much time in the day.

ElektroDragon said:

October 31st, 11:22 am

I guess OLD and BORING go hand in hand. :(

Akmaljon said:

October 31st, 1:36 pm

Oh my, if you call yakuza game boring then you aren’t gamer, but just button smasher. Yakuza series is Well known for its very interesting and engaging story.

CosmikLight said:

October 31st, 10:13 pm

So he’s not a gamer because he dosen’t like a specific game? And who are you to decide what makes a gamer?

asuperplayer said:

November 1st, 1:08 am

To be fair. Calling Yakuza boring is not a objective matter, that’s just poor taste in humor. If he judged the game on gameplay and style not being his style, that would be a fair complaint

asthmatic419 said:

October 31st, 11:48 am

Really good month again. Thanks Sony. (But, no doubt even with these two games, there will STILL be people moaning as usual.) ;-)

Arkhaine said:

October 31st, 12:07 pm

At least the PS4 games are decent, but I’d call this a rather lackluster lineup again. But, what can you do, they’re free…

EvilEmpire4Life said:

October 31st, 12:23 pm

Not a bad lineup!

TJF588 said:

October 31st, 1:13 pm

*ARKEDO SERIES*?! Whoa, actually had that on my wishlist of things-what-never-get-discounted. Remember gettin’ PS minis’ *Pix’n Love Rush* through PS+ uears back, and whatever game had that same cat mire recently. Excite!

Still have the *Kiwami* steelbook in its shrinkwrap, so *0* woulda been more up my alley, even though it’s on sale right now.

PSA: If you want to outright own *Burly Men at Sea*, check out the latest PlayStation Humble Bundle.

ColdIron-v13 said:

October 31st, 1:40 pm

Looks like I need to get to finishing zero.

asuperplayer said:

November 1st, 1:20 am

While it not being a must for continuity’s sake (you can still move on to kiwami as you see fit), I can only recommend finishing zero. Mostly just because it is a great game ^^

TRU_LIL_JOKER said:

October 31st, 2:16 pm

Whoa whoa whoa!!!!!!! Why is the Jackbox Party Pack not a cross buy???!?!! I’m down to try Bulletstorm and own Kiwami, but how do we get those Vita games as cross buys and not the Jackbox Party Pack!?!?!?!! You need to correct that mistake Sony!!!!!!

SpiritThief said:

October 31st, 4:21 pm

Can’t PS3 go out with some decent games. Think there’s 4 months left and this one is a skipper.

Tatanka2007 said:

October 31st, 4:35 pm

Agree with SpiritThief 100%! PS3 lineup has been mostly a joke all year long. I think that they would prefer us to play PS3 titles on PS Now. Since PS3 titles are stream only, that’s a no-go for many of us. For those of you who didn’t game on PS3 or don’t care about PS3, keep in mind that how PS3 goes out is how PS4 will likely go out.

Souledge94 said:

October 31st, 5:21 pm

cool ill be getting the duke DLC then for bulletstorm. Not interested in the other stuff.

asuperplayer said:

November 1st, 1:09 am

Just out of curiosity, have you played any of the Yakuza games? :)

Souledge94 said:

November 1st, 7:35 am

yup. i actually kept supporting the game for 4 parts hoping a dub would return. never happened so I dropped it.

NicholasSommerby said:

November 1st, 1:37 pm

Wait, you dropped a Japanese-based game series that both takes part in Japan and has strictly Japanese characters…because they didn’t choose to keep dubbing English voices for them?

Don’t get me wrong, I usually go for dubs as well, but I can’t see playing Yakuza in any other way outside of subs, given what I just stated earlier. It’s one of the reasons Shenmue is a bit offputting for me…because it’s Japanese characters speaking speaking native US English in part of Japan.

Souledge94 said:

November 1st, 7:34 pm

@NicholasSommerby

Location doesn’t mean anything when it comes to voices. Look at persona for a prime example.

ILLuZzionZz_Zz said:

October 31st, 6:46 pm

The PlayStation 3 games are kind of dull and a let down I mean I play PlayStation 4 all the time but sometimes I like to go on my PlayStation 3 to play black ops 2 and the fallout games and I always purchase the free PlayStation plus games but recently it’s gotten more dull and boring. Give us good games on PlayStation 3 please.

Souledge94 said:

November 1st, 7:35 am

Souledge94 said:

November 1st, 7:35 am

sorry hit reply on wrong button lol.

Redhawkbone said:

October 31st, 7:20 pm

So sad for acc ps member asia all free game is junk,nothing same as preview.pls i hope all acc get free as the same game that mention.

dudushowtime said:

October 31st, 8:21 pm

Alguém do blog pode me ajudar ? Comprei myclub Coín para o pes 2019 fui cobrado duas vezes mas só recebi o crédito uma vez o que eu faço

SidNightwalker said:

October 31st, 8:43 pm

That is…. actually not bad. You’re getting Bulletstorm for exactly what it’s worth, that is to say very little, and of course Yakuza alone makes it awesome, for anyone that wasn’t sure about that. Roundabout is really good too, worth checking out.

LEFT__4__DEAD__2 said:

October 31st, 8:51 pm

Yakuza <3

DragonXXyazan_ha said:

October 31st, 11:20 pm

when is it Available for download ?

MrLobsterwood said:

November 2nd, 11:23 am

As usual, every first tuesday of the month

K-Sam said:

October 31st, 11:26 pm

Give us something good for once. You’re already charging us out the ass for plus. If online wasnt free on the ps3 I’d be rocking an xbox by now

TheTrainJob said:

November 1st, 4:58 am

Oh hell yes. Always wanted to try Yakuza, and I loved Bulletstorm on PS3 and have been wanting to play it again; that is one of the most fun FPSes ever made. It’s super unique and just flat out non-stop fun, and the story is even more than serviceable. If you haven’t played it, give it a try, it’s a blast.

Fieldingjnr said:

November 1st, 7:57 am

I agree the ps3 games is a let down this year, please give ps3 good games.

RAVENUTS said:

November 1st, 12:36 pm

UUuuh, I do not see any of the Plus games and it’s Nov 1st

RyuuHou24 said:

November 1st, 12:43 pm

RAVENUTS – Seriously, Plus has been around for years now, and people still don’t grasp this concept of FIRST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH??

They will be out on Tuesday. Nov 6th. Like every, EVERY month before this.

RyuuHou24 said:

November 1st, 12:44 pm

Glad the leaks were on point this month. Looking forward to having both of these and playing the heck out of them!

RAVENUTS said:

November 1st, 12:54 pm

YEAH SERIOUSLY! This is the first time I have been a Plus member.

fughfuryhgvidhfv said:

November 1st, 1:56 pm

I’m a long time ps plus subscriber and I’m very disappointed that is offering cross buy as free games. When sony is supposed to be giving free games for the vita. So far I have no new free games for vita when that is the whole reason I signed for the service I have a ps4 ps vita and a ps3.

Kharmeister said:

November 2nd, 11:48 am

Dude, the Vita is all but done. Sony stopped promoting it. Sony stopped making it. If you are paying for Plus expecting new original games you are going to be disappointed as almost all support for the system has dried up. And I own a PS Vita TV myself so I feel your pain! My Vita TV largely serves as a Remote Play device for my PS4 now and is home to my older Persona games…

Kharmeister said:

November 2nd, 11:50 am

Think of it this way though. You can play Red Dead Redemption 2 on your Vita via Remote Play.

Kharmeister said:

November 2nd, 4:59 am

As a Yakuza fan as well as one who never played Bulletstorm, this is an amazing month. I just returned to playing PS4 after being away for a year, but I kept my Plus Membership active and it looks like I’ve been rewarded for doing so. I already own most of the Yakuza games outright or via Plus, and this makes one more game in the franchise I don’t need to worry about buying. I beat the original Yakuza years ago but I am looking forward to this new-and-improved remaster without clunky controls, load times and weak English voice acting of the first game (yes, even Mark Hammil was annoying as Majima). Xbox Games with Gold also hit it out of the park this month so it’s going to be an awesome November!

alemgamerBr said:

November 2nd, 9:11 am

topppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp mais deveria ter mais jogos legal

Ema-Nascimento said:

November 2nd, 2:46 pm

Porque nao estou achando estes jogos na psn??

dmodius said:

November 3rd, 7:23 am

I’ve read that remastered bulletstorm was improved upon after release and is a solid AA title for certain genre (I’m game..), and same goes for the other one.
I expect flaws but not a terrible experience. With moments of greatness.

dmodius said:

November 3rd, 7:24 am

Personally, PS plus’ Oct. choices made me literally gag

whatthehull said:

November 3rd, 11:52 am

When does this start?

besantesteras said:

November 3rd, 12:39 pm

Thank you Sony for this amazing game… I would play both, after I finish RDR2 with 100‰, if I can…

ThievenStealberg said:

November 3rd, 4:47 pm

You sure y’all ain’t already stop giving ps3 and Vita games!!! They have been trash for a long while!!!!!

WyckidKlown said:

November 3rd, 7:43 pm

I paid for bulletstorm along time ago on 360 it was ok for a arcade shooter. And yakuza bro

KiLLaMondaY said:

November 3rd, 8:51 pm

Why is it still showing Friday the 13th and laser league for Nov… Unless I missed something

Bolt309 said:

November 4th, 8:32 am

No Plz nobody is going to play with none of these games

SaiSaturn427 said:

November 4th, 12:24 pm

Oh rad! Yakuza Kawami is a great game and I missed Bulletstorm the first time around. Awesome!

vinightvinicios- said:

November 4th, 5:04 pm

boa noite alguém sabe quando sai os jogos desse mês?

xlFallenAngelx said:

November 4th, 5:12 pm

Chidorii

calebandrew10270 said:

November 4th, 11:23 pm

When can Call of Duty:Ghost be on PlayStation Plus

waafar9 said:

November 12th, 12:36 pm

I would love to have call of duty ghost for free in this year like you guys did on the call of duty black ops 3 please do it on cod ghosts to

PAGE 1 2