PS4-Infamous

Hoff Launches PAIN: Movie Studio Tomorrow!

David Hasselhoff's Avatar + Posted by David Hasselhoff on Nov 12, 2008 // "The Hoff"

It’s The Hoff again…coming to you from Korea, where I am filming a new movie. Now that the elections are over, let’s concentrate on the real nitty gritty … PAIN: Movie Studio! With only 1 day left before the Hoff invades your PS3, I had to make a call into the Ryan Seacrest show on KIIS FM to tell all the listeners in Hoff-land to come check me out this Thursday! We talk about my new role in PAIN: Movie Studio, my upcoming movie, K.I.T.T. and more! If that’s still not PAINful enough for you, check out PAIN’s producers, Travis and Jason, talking about The Hoff and how they got me into PAIN: Movie Studio on the new PlayStation Nation Podcast!

Hasselhoff in Pain
Do you really want to hurt me? Holla at the Hoff in PAIN: Movie Studio beginning this Thursday, November 13 exclusively on the PlayStation Network.

43 Comments

+ Scodo_Thope on November 12th, 2008 at 12:10 pm said:

I need a burger!

Awesome stuff!

:P

+ drew713 on November 12th, 2008 at 12:11 pm said:

sweet cant wait

+ StalkingSilence on November 12th, 2008 at 12:13 pm said:

New PSN podcast? Wha wha wha whaaat daaawwgg?

+ StalkingSilence on November 12th, 2008 at 12:14 pm said:

Is this a part of the new changes we’ll see at the end of the week (is that still the plan, Jeff)?

+ coramoor_ on November 12th, 2008 at 12:16 pm said:

i know travis and jason talked about it on ps nation podcast, maybe that’s what he meant

+ feedDUNK_All on November 12th, 2008 at 12:16 pm said:

I second the Burger!

Good stuff.

+ isolatebody on November 12th, 2008 at 12:24 pm said:

Curious about these so called changes.

+ stlthriot on November 12th, 2008 at 12:25 pm said:

Sweet! Bring on the new level! :D

+ Torgo on November 12th, 2008 at 12:30 pm said:

Here’s the link for the episode he’s talking about:

It’s the best interview that we’ve ever had!

Thanks for the Hoff-Love!

+ Patriotsbball5460 on November 12th, 2008 at 12:30 pm said:

@coramoor, yay go psnation and vgevo!

+ ColonelSeitan on November 12th, 2008 at 12:35 pm said:

Thanks for the post, Hoff.

Props to PSNation, those guys are awesome!

+ TheGuardian1973 on November 12th, 2008 at 12:37 pm said:

THE HOFF RETURNS, I’M A BIG FAN, THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!! :D

+ pick-e on November 12th, 2008 at 12:39 pm said:

But I want to hurt you right now. :(

One more day, just one more day…

+ herb420 on November 12th, 2008 at 12:43 pm said:

Yeah, I guess.

I kinda got tired of letting Pain bleed my wallet though. David Hasselhoff. Really?!?

Sorry for the negative comment, but really??

I’m probably just angry because I am HOMELESS. With no place to stay I couldn’t enjoy the awesomeness of “The Hoff” in any case.

+ ColonelSeitan on November 12th, 2008 at 12:58 pm said:

I think you’re just angry, herb. :)

+ Trieloth on November 12th, 2008 at 1:17 pm said:

Is that suit the only outfit the Hoffman has? Anyways its cool that the Hoff posted at the PSBlog, and I welcome him to the house of pain.

+ Aaron on November 12th, 2008 at 1:22 pm said:

AWESOME! Cant wait! Day one purchase for me :D :) !

+ IIIKAGEIII on November 12th, 2008 at 1:23 pm said:

id like to see the hoff in a hawaian shirt lol.
also which is better movie studio or theme park?

+ burn on November 12th, 2008 at 1:29 pm said:

PAIN is starting to piss me off. The game cost me about 30$ now and it still is so small. When all the updates are going to be there, the game will probably be around 80$ and still have the quality of a network title.

When I first bought the game, I tought that there would be regular free updates like Burnout.

Love the hoff, hate the ripoff.

+ Dave702 on November 12th, 2008 at 1:37 pm said:

YEAHH, COOL!!!

+ Zezzler on November 12th, 2008 at 1:51 pm said:

David Haselhoff, you are so awesome in your film roles.
but why is it that your golden eye rouge agent game isn’t as stunning as your film?

+ lakaihigh on November 12th, 2008 at 1:59 pm said:

the Hoff strikes again! hahaha i love it man. just doesn’t feel right though without Kitt or some baywatch babes. make it happen.

peace,
Lh

+ Ps3_Addict on November 12th, 2008 at 2:06 pm said:

i love that idol minds is keeps making add-ons for the “Pain” fanboys. but i would like for them to start making a new game. maybe a shooting game that has cars. like the vigantes v8 on the N64.

PSN: chad770

+ TouchyEd on November 12th, 2008 at 2:09 pm said:

We’re finally getting to the level of content that should have been included in the original package…but unfortunately, the incremental costs have far outpaced the value.

+ 40cal on November 12th, 2008 at 2:19 pm said:

@ David “The Hoff” Hasselhoff

It’s funny to me how you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person. That is all the 40cal has for now.

+ kingv84 on November 12th, 2008 at 2:20 pm said:

@21 a shooting game that has cars is called Twisted Metal.

+ killerbread1 on November 12th, 2008 at 2:48 pm said:

lol pain is crap who the hell plays that

+ DJ_DTM on November 12th, 2008 at 2:49 pm said:

Burger Man Awaaaaaaaaaay !!!!!
Catch me KITT,
Pleeeeeeeaseeeee
UUGH, boom, crah, bang, ooch….ect

+ Andronix on November 12th, 2008 at 2:53 pm said:

Does this expansion have the Hoff singing ‘Do you really want to hurt me?’

+ FritoZ on November 12th, 2008 at 3:19 pm said:

after hearing that the Hoff would be gracing PAIN, my girlfriend decided she would love a glittery 80′s iron-on decal of the Hoff’s face for kitsch factor!

+ tirminyl on November 12th, 2008 at 3:23 pm said:

Amazing, I can’t wait!

Great shout out to the PSNation Podcast. Everyone please check out the show as it is a top tier podcast concerning all things Playstation!

+ PirateThom on November 12th, 2008 at 5:04 pm said:

I love The Hoff, he should be in every game.

+ DJ_DTM on November 12th, 2008 at 5:15 pm said:

Just don’t let the LBP people see what you guys are up to it’s so creative they will probably hunt you all down and “moderate” or delete the bunch of you.

+ edgefusion on November 12th, 2008 at 7:02 pm said:

I have to say I think I’m pretty much done with PAIN at this point. I think the folks at Idol Minds should start working on something else or a sequel to PAIN because it’s getting a bit tired in my opinion. I’ll be passing up this new area because no doubt it’s going to be the same stuff as in the previous areas, just a new backdrop.

+ Jeigh on November 12th, 2008 at 7:37 pm said:

As far as I’m aware, the in-game music function still only plays MP3s, and I still have the massive majority of my music in AAC for better or worse. I don’t hate the game, but after listening to the same Usher track for the seventh time I get kind of… I don’t know, but it’s a bad feeling, whatever it is.

+ Galley on November 12th, 2008 at 9:15 pm said:

I’d like a burger as well. Can I get fries with mine?

+ wavesln on November 13th, 2008 at 2:10 am said:

And some Mayonnaise. You can’t have a burger without mayo. You won’t tell me about ketchup now do you.

+ agmsd on November 13th, 2008 at 7:36 am said:

Dear Sony, Please advertise your games more… Most of the general public don’t know about most of your games and good the PS3 is. I hope someone will deliver the message.

+ Atomic on November 13th, 2008 at 7:41 am said:

Another map for Pain!! Woohoo!! Now it’s only missing online play- so I can show off the skills.

+ leetfoo on November 13th, 2008 at 7:50 am said:

nice. Can’t wait.

And… Please give us the ability to change characters without exiting the game. Everytime you add more characters, it makes this flaw even more PAINful.

+ EnKeRa on November 13th, 2008 at 12:17 pm said:

Hallo Hoff hast auch ein PSN account? ^^ würde mich nur allzu sehr freuen eine Runde mit dir zu spielen. ^^ Grüsse aus der Schweiz

+ SDkngsht on November 14th, 2008 at 1:28 pm said:

EnKeRa…[DELETED]? is that german? anyway…cool this game is still getting support for those that like it.

also…SONY…what’s up with the Home Beta emails? i bought the annual Qore subscription in July and haven’t received an email for the beta. what’s up?

+ EnKeRa on November 16th, 2008 at 5:41 am said:

SDKkngsht yeah it’s german^^
I bought it toooooo Qore a.s and haven’t recived any keys too.