PlayStation VR

Feb 12

Feb 12

Flower Available Today!

Randall Lowe's Avatar Posted by Associate Producer, SCEA Santa Monica Studio for Flower

We are delighted to remind you that Flower will be available TODAY on PSN for $9.99. No matter what type of gamer you are, we think you’ll find something in Flower that you enjoy. Our friends at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe put together this great trailer — it features the song “Catch The Wind” — to celebrate the game’s launch today. Both the trailer and the developer diary video will be available on the store today as well.

Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 3 4 5

Ouren said:

February 14th, 7:11 pm

Wow.

I must say…

I’ve never felt so good about spending 10 bucks.

Look forward to more artistic, unique experiences, Sony//ThatGameCompany

Wow. I really love my PS3.
Flower, MGS4, Valkyria, LBP, Heavenly Sword, Continued Burnout support (just got that too), UT3 mods, …

Sony,
Thank you so much for separating yourself with more experimental games, and for pouring all of your money into R&D.

You’re winning over hearts.

-Wolf

sNsKid said:

February 14th, 8:57 pm

Does anyone know if all of the stages have 3 secret flowers?

MrDaBucket said:

February 14th, 9:40 pm

Love it. Nice job Jenova&team.

SithlordDK said:

February 15th, 3:05 am

This Game needs the Screenshot Feature (with .png export) ASAP!

delmar_eeuu said:

February 15th, 6:59 am

Nice Games,is beatifull

pinkoboe said:

February 15th, 11:52 am

Just wanted to pop by and say how much I’ve enjoyed Flower, a really beautiful experience from start to finish.

I’d also like to add my support to having a screenshot facility.

DeforMAKulizer said:

February 15th, 1:15 pm

I must say, that thatgamecompany have become one of my most admired devs! I love their games! I downloaded Cloud, and it simply rules! flOw is a joy to play, but Flower is something out of this world!!! My dad meditates on it while im playing, and my friends all were willing to buy it even if it were priced at 600 $ i swear.
One of my friends might even buy a PS3 because of Flower and i kid you not! It is the culmination of innovation, graphics, and sheer bliss…
Thank you thatgamecompany, Sony, and every single person who contributed to the game… I can’t wait to see what more you have in store for us, and i do hope you make more exclusive games for Sony, more than the 3 game deal! BUY THEM SONY!!!!! Please!!!
They are a gem in the developer community!!
P.S: PLEASE MORE WONDERFUL ARTISTIC LEVELS!!!! I CANT GET ENOUGH!!!!

Jedah said:

February 15th, 7:18 pm

Another Flower fan here, great “game”, yet this feels much more than just a mere “game”.

I really hope this game does well commercial wise, and I can’t wait for the DLC for this one. I really enjoyed/love playing this game, so once again from a new fan, thank you for such a great experience.

I haven’t felt a joy like this since I first played the first Super Mario Bros on the original NES.

Akirakirimaru said:

February 16th, 7:14 am

Flower is incredible. Forget the concept your dealing with just “wind and flowers”. This short game’s (6 levels, 7 with credits) visuals and music will reach you deeply and create a mesmerizing gaming experience unlike many others.

I support the idea of DLC for this title, more levels would be a charm. Also Screenshot taking ability is a must. I’d like to create my own wallpapers. More trophies never hurt either.

One of a kind title.

Akirakirimaru said:

February 16th, 7:52 am

After Thought: If you made more Flower levels. A Forest level, where multiple trees and other plants could be nourished would be a nice shift from the fields and generously open spaces. Other ideas include a beach setting, and my favorite a farm (Corn fields act like tall grass and would be incredible looking with current graphic engine)

I can imagine gamers growing whole fields and circling tractors for secret flowers.

Maybe this comment goes unnoticed, but thatgamecompany can make dreams come true.

FoolKiller79 said:

February 16th, 11:31 am

This is without a doubt one of the best games I have played from the PSN. The emotions felt on levels 4-6 is one of the greatest experiences I have ever had in a game.

People often ask if video games are art? That question is now answered as a definite yes. Flower is art, and so much more.

neo881 said:

February 16th, 1:13 pm

bought this Saturday this should be a GOTY or most inovative game of the year nominated so far this year this game graphicly is amazing in 1080P and i hope to see more DLC in the future ill deffintly buy some.

saintaqua said:

February 17th, 7:57 am

I love Flower, 5 stars, (are 6 stars possible?)
I hope the soundtrack becomes a download, that music is so relaxing and beautiful.
I hope you guys do expansions and updates for this game!!!

Reinheart said:

February 18th, 11:16 am

this game/software was really nice.

@210 – I agree a forest level would definitely be fun to try with Flower

@211 – Yep this was definitely and art type of game/software

5/5 from me on this one.

Musoka_Eimin said:

February 21st, 4:58 pm

Brilliant. I really need not say more, but SONY thank you for supporting these projects! That Game Company THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys deserve awards. This is just amazing, gorgeous, great use of the Six-Axis for a change, great sound design and I love how like Flow your actions produce more sound into the score. This is just an amazing experience, it goes beyond being a game, and I thank everyone involved wholeheartedly. An incredibly refreshing and welcome change of pace and thinking! I know its barely been out, but I think I speak for everyone when I say “More flowers please!” Expansion packs of more flowers would be bought instantly and regularly. Go That Game Company, you guys have SERIOUSLY peaked my interest, and I am keeping an eye on you.

Musoka_Eimin said:

February 21st, 10:35 pm

And yeah I totally agree it is art, or digital meditation or something, wonderful experience, and emotional too, feel the simple joy and wonder like when you were a child. Get this anyone reading this, I can’t see how you wouldn’t love it once playing, and if you didn’t its 10 dollars come on!

Musoka_Eimin said:

February 21st, 10:42 pm

Oh sorry last bit, THANK YOU Jenova Chen! This guy is a genius!

animepanda said:

February 23rd, 1:33 am

i was skeptical at first. But Flower just tugs at you in the right places. i mean i was getting teary eyed at the credits!
i maybe pushing at nothing when i say this, but thatGAMEcompany should talk to sqenix and make a little something something with squall and rinoa (FF8)feathers and flower petals…

AbdulHaleem said:

February 24th, 9:54 pm

Great game,
wondering if their is any DLC or add-on for it

jennzPS-3 said:

March 4th, 5:49 pm

OMG, I’ve been looking for this version of the Flower video forever. I saw it playing in Home a while back and was bummed that this song wasn’t actually in the game. I was trying to watch the whole video hoping to get the name of the song but got mobbed by like 10 guys/pervs who would just not leave me alone. Anyways, I love the game, but there should be a screensaver mode that lets you play your own music.

PAGE 1 3 4 5