PS4 - Destiny

Watch the new inFamous trailer now!

Brian Fleming's Avatar + Posted by Brian Fleming on Mar 12, 2009 // Sucker Punch Productions

I think the people around the office are starting to worry about me…

That’s okay, it’s good for them to think the producer is a little nuts I think… In a sort of twisted way I really enjoy the final crunch of game production. We are working a ton, and of course miss our families and lives, but to me it feels like the best part of the project, and I don’t think I’m alone in that sense… What can I say? We’re workin’ hard and it really shows in the game. The detail work, the polish, the bug fixing — it all has a massive effect on the end experience… But while we’re feeling good, we’re also a long way from that release disc… Gotta keep grinding….

So okay, enough babble… You’re here to see a new inFamous trailer, not listen to me gaze at my navel, so let’s get on with it, and I’ll give you some thoughts and tidbits….

The FX and details on the powers are a continued source of work and polish, and if you look closely at the piece, you’ll see Cole deployed his Polarity Wall shield, something we’ve not shown before… Yet another power for his arsenal!

Probably time for me to get back to the electron mine… Status meeting in 12 minutes and I’m behind on all the stuff I was supposed to be doing instead of writing blog posts :-D. Talk to you more when we get close to the end…

-Brian

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ amilimos on March 13th, 2009 at 1:48 am said:

I can’t stop watching this … its too gud !!! **drooling**

+ ndr0x on March 13th, 2009 at 3:52 am said:

Looks great. Can’t wait for the demo

+ lonewolf1994 on March 13th, 2009 at 4:48 am said:

sure wish this game had online co-op

+ BigBoss712 on March 13th, 2009 at 4:51 am said:

sweet trailer! that got me a little more excited for this game.

+ lonewolf1994 on March 13th, 2009 at 4:54 am said:

btw i have to ask this…………..

how long did it take to do this trailer :O

+ AquariusCold on March 13th, 2009 at 6:31 am said:

Maaan, when I first seen this game last year at E3 08′, I was like “it looks aiight, but I don’t know what it is. Something is missing.” Seeing this new trailer, I know what was missing. Back then, the fighting system did not look all that impressive and he didn’t look as powerful as I thought he should. Now I see him hovering through the air, throwing powerful punches and kicks, rolling on the ground, fighting on roof tops, and the powerful downthrust to the ground on an enemies has convinced me to get this game. I just got “Sucker Punched.”

+ driffter on March 13th, 2009 at 8:08 am said:

June is way to far away. I want this game now. Why must you continue to tease us with these awsome looking trailers? Keep em coming.

+ Aotar on March 13th, 2009 at 8:44 am said:

niiiiiiiiiiice this one is MUCH better than the other one. im gonna get the game now :)

+ Oxy9er on March 13th, 2009 at 9:26 am said:

i was on the fence about this before. there are so many good games on the system right now i just picked up re5 last night and i have not even finished (barely scratched the surface considering online), kz2 . i think this is a must buy now

+ ChronoXPDB on March 13th, 2009 at 11:15 am said:

can’t wait for the demo!! keep up the good work guys.

+ Karen53 on March 13th, 2009 at 11:42 am said:

I was a record producer and recording engineer in the music biz before I got involved in game design. The soundtrack on this promo is horrible. Way too overbearing–totally detracts and distracts from the game.

+ icarus69 on March 13th, 2009 at 1:24 pm said:

Really good trailer, also noticed the newly revealed power! Nice!

Also, Jeff, why not invite a Sucker Puncher to the new live chat that you guys has going on?
Let’s say… real soon?

+ PiratePwnsNinja on March 13th, 2009 at 1:25 pm said:

Wow Karen53, seems like at least 210 other people disagree with you. Trailer was fantastic, can’t wait for this game!

+ Lanmanna on March 13th, 2009 at 2:37 pm said:

I love when people complain about online. Seriously, not every game needs online. Boy, do some of you have messed up priorities about what matters in a game. >_>

Anyway, looks great as usual Sucker Punch! Happy you guys wanted to try something new. Can we get Sly 4 after this though? xD

+ LugeZ on March 13th, 2009 at 3:07 pm said:

WOW, that game looks amazing. Sucker Punch…WOW

+ Sebastiantheking on March 13th, 2009 at 3:09 pm said:

awesome, this trailer got me pumped

+ Lethal_Visionz on March 13th, 2009 at 4:51 pm said:

really hyped up for this game..cant wait!

+ Cyberia on March 13th, 2009 at 6:13 pm said:

How big is the team working on the game?

+ makingmusic476 on March 13th, 2009 at 10:31 pm said:

When will this be hitting the PlayStation Store? Or at least going up for download on PlayStation.com? Only two InFamous vids are on the store. That’s pitiful! Especially compared to other ps3 exclusives. hell, even Uncharted 2 has as many videos and it’s almost a year away!

I want to put this on the ps3 kiosk at my store. I want to make it a one, two punch with the Leipzig trailer (though it was really the E308 trailer, only put on the PSN after it was shown at Leipzig), similar to how I had the Helghan trailer for Killzone 2 to show off the story, follow immediately by the Ballet of Death trailer to show of goo gameplay sequences.

You guys aren’t making this any easier!

+ kid192 on March 14th, 2009 at 3:11 pm said:

i loved it so much i watched it about 5 times i love the bit at the ending where he slides through the scrap giants legs i’ve been waiting forever for this game trying to get my hands on every piece of info for the new ps3 exclusive thanks for the new vid man i love you guys at sucker punch great detail im sure it’s going to be game of the year im following you guys on twitter too trying to find out what you guys have been doing im really hoping you guys release the demo soon so i can get my hands on some of the gameplay keep up the good work this will be the game im getting next for sure

+ h51505150 on March 14th, 2009 at 6:44 pm said:

Thats so bad,the truth is out.watch out world hes here to stay. thanks from Star

+ crypto-3000 on March 14th, 2009 at 7:56 pm said:

Um Brian, can I add you to my friend’s list, if you give me your psn id via pm?

I’ll give you a cookie.*gives cookie*

+ EL3MEN2PLATANO on March 15th, 2009 at 8:21 am said:

damn dis game looks hot… i gotta get it…. deres way too much ps3 exclusives dat i must get dis year its crazy

+ Spadez69 on March 15th, 2009 at 7:21 pm said:

i need to know more about this game!!! plzz! a new gameplay video or the date the demo comezz, something plz?? is there online play,or DLC? and what happens when it rains? I cannot wait till this comes out!!!!!!!

+ FPlus on March 17th, 2009 at 5:21 pm said:

Great video, weird intro, the game needs to be renamed inFamous sounds like a stupid Hip-hop game. a name like Crackdown would be cool, like the xbot game.

If PSI-OPS wasn’t a game that would be perfect for this game,

+ collision236 on March 19th, 2009 at 12:02 pm said:

You should start putting more inFamous stuff on the Playstation Store. Like wallpaper, themes, or this trailer. :D

+ XgargunoX on March 22nd, 2009 at 8:33 pm said:

yea i’ve had the theme for a while and its getting boring you need some more…and a demo would be nice too i think we all want to play atleast the first level really bad…good job though and keep it up

+ Sup3rfly-91 on March 25th, 2009 at 6:12 pm said:

This game looks awesome, I liked the sly cooper series so im betteing im going to love this game, I want to play it more every time I see it, i just think the concept, the gameplay, and the look of it are just cool, cant wait!

PAGE 1 3 4 5