Minecraft PS4

NEW PS3 Greatest Hits

Kim Nguyen's Avatar + Posted by Kim Nguyen on May 28, 2009 // Marketing Manager, PlayStation 3

Summer’s almost here and you know what that means – longer days and more time to spend with your favorite PS3 titles! We’re giving you even more reason to sit back, relax and kick it with your PS3.

Once again, we are re-releasing some of our top PLAYSTATION 3 titles as “Greatest Hits.” Like the first set of Greatest Hits, these titles represent the best of the best at an incredible value. Starting June 16, you can now get these blockbuster titles for only $29.99.

Check out the list of Greatest Hits:

RCFuture - PS3 Greatest Hits MGS4 - PS3 Greatest Hits

GT5 - PS3 Greatest Hits Devil May Cry 4 - PS3 Greatest Hits

Enjoy!

188 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ jqtaxpayer on May 28th, 2009 at 3:07 pm said:

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue should be selling for less than $30 if games that originally cost $20 more at retail are selling for that.

After all this time, GT5P is still the worst deal in gaming.

+ Berae on May 28th, 2009 at 3:10 pm said:

I already own them all loll except battlefield but im not interested in it

How can the 1st post say that he dosnt have MGS4… You cant be 1st and not own this masterpiece lol

+ jadjohnny on May 28th, 2009 at 3:24 pm said:

Ratchet & Clank = must have!

I still wondering… when Heavenly Sword would be jump into the Greatest Hits category???

+ XgargunoX on May 28th, 2009 at 3:32 pm said:

army of two is awesome GET IT!! cant wait for the second one but idk wen it comes out

+ tresse on May 28th, 2009 at 3:39 pm said:

I already have DMC4 and MGS4 in my collection…I might buy tools of destruction but i really want to try heavenly/uncharted…still $59.99 after 2-3 years? idk lols…

+ mikedo2007 on May 28th, 2009 at 3:40 pm said:

Yay, I knew MGS4 would get the Greatest Hits label. In Japan, it got Playstation3 the best and Platinum in Europe. I’m planning to get all those game (except Rachet & Crank, it doesn’t appeal to me, I already have MGS4 when I first bought my PS3).

+ kaelinronkus on May 28th, 2009 at 3:44 pm said:

THANK YOU!! now i can pick up MGS4!! ive been waiting for a price drop! :D

+ ShotgunSean on May 28th, 2009 at 3:57 pm said:

my reason for thinking uncharted is not on this list is because sony got a new bundle up its sleeve and uncharted will make the next greatest hits i have a feeling about that so i think we all gotta be patient im sure theres gotta be something thats gonna get us excited about E3 even more

+ Grouch on May 28th, 2009 at 4:00 pm said:

Ridiculous!

Where’s UNCHARTED for Greatest Hits?!?!

Ratchet & Clank: TOD came out a month before Uncharted way back in 2006! R&C takes a year and half to go GH, but GT5:Prologue takes only a year to go GH?? Doesn’t make sense.

P.S. I already own Uncharted but there are lots of folks that are waiting to play that game but don’t want to spend $60.. c’mon!

+ Grouch on May 28th, 2009 at 4:02 pm said:

Also, you would move a lot of Heavenly Sword if it too, were GH… just a thought.

+ lebron_accel on May 28th, 2009 at 4:02 pm said:

what about Uncharted 1 and heavenly sword? cALL of duty 4? anyone?
GT 5 and Ratchet great deals though!

+ Enigma777 on May 28th, 2009 at 4:31 pm said:

WTF!!!! Where the hell is Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

+ Kren420 on May 28th, 2009 at 4:55 pm said:

Definatly picking up Ratchet and Clank now, maybe MGS4, but Uncharted should be on this list im afraid.

+ GODZ_PIZZAMAN on May 28th, 2009 at 5:07 pm said:

guys, naughty dog only makes money off uncharted so they’re gunna keep it $60, trust me maybe slightly before or at the release of Uncharted 2, number 1 will be a GH

+ zombie_56 on May 28th, 2009 at 5:26 pm said:

THANK YOU SONY I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR METAL GEAR SOLID 4 PRICE DROP NOW EVERYONE BUY IT AND HELP US BEAT HALO 3 SALES

+ zombie_56 on May 28th, 2009 at 5:27 pm said:

LOL

+ FatMaserati on May 28th, 2009 at 5:28 pm said:

Here in Australia, Uncharted is already on the ‘platinum’ list (exactly like your Greatest Hits list). It comes in a silver/grey case instead of clear, and can be bought for approx $25US. I thought you would have had it in the States…

+ RurouniSaiya-jin on May 28th, 2009 at 5:43 pm said:

Really? No Uncharted? That’s very strange. Other than that, it’s a pretty good list

+ MGS_FATMAN on May 28th, 2009 at 6:12 pm said:

MGS4 nearly a year since launch and just getting the Honor of Greatest Hits Status. This game had GOTY written on the disc! LOL Must have in any PS3 owners library

+ Fransir on May 28th, 2009 at 6:27 pm said:

Yeah i think that Uncharted and Heavenly Sword should be on there since they are more than a year old and such a great game.And they cost like $50.00 and for a used one they cost around the same price. ( $45.00 )

+ P-Noozi on May 28th, 2009 at 6:29 pm said:

Wow, what a joke. Army of Two is on this list, but not Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune. What a bunch of monkeys working at Sony.

+ JoeDuke4 on May 28th, 2009 at 6:56 pm said:

NO UNCHARTED?!? also Heavenly Sword. Get those Greatest Hits NAO!

+ Playgame38 on May 28th, 2009 at 7:00 pm said:

Shocked Uncharted isn’t on here.

+ Invisibleman306 on May 28th, 2009 at 7:00 pm said:

ok so you your re-releasing MGS4 which means the rule for all games released in 2009 must have trophies. So where is my trophies for MGS4???

+ zero914 on May 28th, 2009 at 7:04 pm said:

i hope the games come with the neccessary updates >.<

+ ArPhaXad124 on May 28th, 2009 at 7:20 pm said:

awww, I was hoping for Heavenly sword… oh well.

+ Kirkpad on May 28th, 2009 at 7:25 pm said:

Really was expecting Uncharted. It’s a shame.

+ Chaos_Bladez on May 28th, 2009 at 8:03 pm said:

Good to see but Uncharted should SO be in there along with many other games.

+ Gunblader_ on May 28th, 2009 at 9:17 pm said:

Uncharted and Heavenly Sword need to be on the greatest hits next time.

Any chance of PSN games being put on a greatest hits for the playstation store? Like pixeljunk monsters, flow, super stardust, etc.

+ Mr-WeeZee on May 29th, 2009 at 7:48 pm said:

I don’t have a ps3 but it seems like it’s a great year to get one. Many upcoming titles, I heard a new PlayStation 3 bundle was coming, IT was going to be infamous and an 80GB ps3.

And I thought oh man games must be expensive. Like 60 bucks is to much for a game.. but now this changed my opinion. only $30 now isn’t so bad at all.

Out of greatest hits so far I would get:

Ratchet and Clank
BattleField: Bad Company
Warhawk
Burnout Paradise
and maybe COD 3.

I didn’t choose Metal Gear solid cause I know i wouldn’t be allowed to get M rated games. darn it…. other than that so happy now! Soo going to get a ps3..

+ LeoDaLyon on May 29th, 2009 at 11:35 pm said:

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue should re-release at 20 not 30 dollars! What’s gong on?!?

+ Erdie on May 30th, 2009 at 1:15 pm said:

I figured Ratchet and Uncharted would get their GH status before their next iterations this fall. Well, Ratchet made it! That’s a game worth owning to those of you who don’t. Incredible.

Army of Two and Battlefield on the other hand are a bit confusing as they’re both $20 on Amazon.

+ Poncho7998 on May 31st, 2009 at 2:16 pm said:

Where’s Uncharted? Guess there’s no excuse for me NOT to own MGS4 now.

+ SSnake4516 on May 31st, 2009 at 7:47 pm said:

Good list but…like everybody else said..

WHERE. IS. UNCHARTED?!?!

+ XSkittleKrazyX on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:10 pm said:

So when are these titles going on sale? I want to definitely beat Ratchet & Clank before the new one…and also I wanna try to track down Folklore somewhere…

+ OctoberFire87 on June 16th, 2009 at 11:51 pm said:

How many more years must we wait for Uncharted and Heavenly Sword to become Greatest Hits titles? They’ve been out even longer than MGS4 and DMC4!

+ Qlint on June 18th, 2009 at 12:24 pm said:

little delayed, but i wanna say that I reeeeally dont like the ps3 greatest hits packaging… and it actually makes me look for games used to find the good old case.

+ eviltoyz on June 18th, 2009 at 3:40 pm said:

already have half of these titles. but gives me more reason to try out dmc3, mgs4, and ratchet and clank.

PAGE 1 2 3 4