PS4-The Order

E309 The Trailers

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jun 03, 2009 // Sr. Social Media Manager

By now, you should have seen the PlayStation E3 press conference, either by streaming or downloading from the PlayStation Store (yes, it’s there now!).

But if you haven’t had the chance, we’ve snagged a few of our favorites for you here. Enjoy!

Gran Turismo 5

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves gameplay

Gran Turismo for PSP

Hustle Kings

Echochrono

117 Comments

+ IAmToastMan on June 3rd, 2009 at 4:52 pm said:

AWESOME! put all these trailers in the PSN Store ASAP!! Along with Last Guardian and the God Of War 3 footage i want it allll!!!

+ Poopookakabumbum on June 3rd, 2009 at 4:57 pm said:

Echochrono looks great.

Put it on a UMD (because Kaz promised UMD wasn’t going away!) and I will buy it.

+ darthlego on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:05 pm said:

I was hoping for LBP PSP trailer, but I guess that I will have to wait.

+ NEJI64 on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:08 pm said:

@27 i had my Qore beta code like 31/2 weeks ago.
I think i’m about to pull a ANAKEN SKYWALKER and crossover to the dark side. meaning i’m about to buy a 360 and i hate microsoft. even though i knew MGS was going to end up going multiplat. I think the best sires on PS3 should have stayed exclusive on PS3. its looking like ever third party exclusive PS3 lose 360 get a new one. two years in a row PS3 loss a powerful exclusive. so now i ask myself why not own one?

+ lcmnick on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:09 pm said:

Any chance of an interview with Kaz then Jeff?

+ mywhitenoise on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:12 pm said:

Will we be getting more trailers today? Or is the conference the only update for today? I want The Last Guardian trailer on it’s own.

+ MadmanEU on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:19 pm said:

For some reason Jeff always posts exactly what people want to see and hear.

Every other developer post is either bad news, or good news with unanswered questions and confusing dialogue. Jeff just cuts to the chase.

Uncharted 2…now I remember why I ****ing love Playstation exclusives.

+ j0nwayne on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:20 pm said:

@NEJI64

It’s not like it not coming to the PS3 at all. If it was 360 only then I would be concerned…

+ SoLoRplanet on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:41 pm said:

comment(54)are you wiiTARTED mg4 is not sony developed its konami
all other mgs were ported to the orig xbox…so

MG4 is or was exclusive to ps3 we got it last year M$ did not.. an by the way fro what im reading kojima isent even involved in the developing of mgs5 the story will not have snake )hes retired(
so ,so….what.. its not exclusive anymore who cares maybe now will get trophy suport

+ ADR143 on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:47 pm said:

whoa!

+ ejenks909 on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:55 pm said:

No trailer for LBP PSP? :(

+ Cooldog11111 on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:56 pm said:

I am a gran turismo fan and Uncharted. I cant wait until gran turismo mobile, gran turismo 5 and Uncharted 2 to come out. I forgot i am a god of war fan too.

+ musashi1290 on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:57 pm said:

Off topic
Where are the qore subscribers beta codes for uncharted 2? Come on Jeff please answer.

+ Cooldog11111 on June 3rd, 2009 at 5:57 pm said:

I am very happy gran turismo 5 and gran turismo mobile comes out. :)

+ NewYork214 on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:08 pm said:

woo. all look great. cant wait for PSP Go. glad i didnt buy the 2000 or 3000. just better not be a new psp at next E3. last 3 E3′s had a new PSP revision. probably announce PSP2 next year.

and i want some more god of war 3 already. and the heavy rain trialer posted on PSN store is crazy. she was kicking the guys ass in her underwear :()

+ Wild_Man_X on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:09 pm said:

Will the Tekken 6 trailer be up on the store this week?

+ HatmanTc on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:09 pm said:

@27 & 63

people say they got their codes almost a month ago. i dont remember getting it. i was scared maybe it got deleted and i was SOL, so there is hope for me.

+ Yougottabekiddin on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:13 pm said:

I’ve very happy about this years line up leading into the next year. But i do however feel that Hideo Kojima is half way a traitor oh sure we’re getting MGS: Peace Walker for the PSP but wheres our MGS:Risen. I mean Sony has been very loyal to him and the company he’s associated with. So why go to Microsoft with next big installment of MGS?
Sony deserves it for it’s unwavering loyalty.

+ norm01 on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:16 pm said:

The trailer for GT5 shows damage, so it’s there in the game. As far as I can tell, the trailer is not CGI, they haven’t been CGI since the trailers for GT5:Prologue.

And the trailer for Uncharted 2? Simply amazing. As much as Uncharted was amazing, I have to say, the amount of stuff that was in that 3 minute clip alone shows what the real next-gen. gameplay should be, and only from a system as powerful as a PS3.

The only way the competition can compete with this is to come out with a newer system with higher specs. at this point.

+ EmperorKorea on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:17 pm said:

i want more info on the new ratchet.

+ Anddo on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:21 pm said:

Everything looks great. I won’t comment on the obvious stuff. But, I think Echochrono could be something special. I can’t wait to see more from that title.

+ Cagalli on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:23 pm said:

Would like a date for White Knight.

+ Emadeowa on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:31 pm said:

is there a date for GT5 or anybody here of a date????

+ Godlovesugly05 on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:37 pm said:

Yes I’ve downloaded both parts but there’s major parts missing.

people here are having the same problem

Where’s the rest of it?

+ HorizonShadow on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:38 pm said:

@GT5

Man, I saw this live streaming of E3.. and I still can’t believe they stuck real, live race footage in there, and mixed it with in-game footage.

I still have a hard time catching where it changes and only just caught it when watching it live.

+ Godlovesugly05 on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:39 pm said:

You’ll notice there’s no GOW 3 or Motion control stuff.

+ NaViTo on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:46 pm said:

This games looks aboslutly AWESOME! Thnaks god I got a PS3 and PSP.

By the way, someone have a Uncharted 2 Beta Code?!?!?!

+ Nosajk on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:51 pm said:

OMG Uncharted 2 LOOKS AMAZING! Must Buy! btw the Beta is awesome too!

+ TheGuardianFID on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:56 pm said:

Absolutely amazing, just amazing guys, WOW!!! :D

+ Repelex on June 3rd, 2009 at 6:57 pm said:

Wish you would’ve put up The Last Guardian trailer. Looks like Team ICO is gonna pull out another great game.

+ emanpunk on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:11 pm said:

In the GT5 video from 1:30-1:33 you can see the Subaru has taken damage on the hood. Can this mean that damage modeling is confirmed for GT5? I think so, I mean, at this point they kinda have to do it to be the most accurate sim-driving game, otherwise why would they put it in their trailer? Well here’s hoping for some interoperability between the PS3 and PSP versions as well!

+ The3DGalaxian on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:13 pm said:

I can’t wait for GT5 and the PSP version. They both look amazing. Uncharted is incredible looking too and after seeing the demo at E3, I’m warming to God of War 3 also. I never played that series before so it’s pretty new to me.

+ Luillin on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:18 pm said:

I want this trailers on HD on the store… T_T Specialy that Uncharted 2 gameplay!

+ cronqvist on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:26 pm said:

With the exception of Hustle Kings (I’m not a fan of billiards), I believe I’ll eventually buy all of these games. At least Uncharted 2 and GT5, two of my most awaited sequels. :D

+ nandosupes on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:27 pm said:

on the GT5 video almost at the end,was that an Aston Martin??

+ Mero-Geru-Soildo on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:28 pm said:

AFW!! Bacon Cat says
“DO WANT!”

+ Wipeoutt31 on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:46 pm said:

Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) video showed car damage! At least it was in the video.

+ wasim007 on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:51 pm said:

PS3 decimated competition at e3

like 2007 , Uncharted killed all games on all platforms at e3

SONY mercy on inferior competition

+ AceGamer84 on June 3rd, 2009 at 7:55 pm said:

Can we also get the GT5 trailer up on the PSN store? That’s the one I want most.

+ skater2 on June 3rd, 2009 at 8:08 pm said:

Hey, Jeff any info on a new PS3 firmware update anytime soon?

Thanks

+ infamousXX87XX on June 3rd, 2009 at 8:10 pm said:

Where is this so-called Wednesday update for the ps store Sony? O wait dont tell me the press conference is the update lol

+ HatmanTc on June 3rd, 2009 at 8:28 pm said:

@88

if you have a jap account you can go on there and download them

+ Atomika14 on June 3rd, 2009 at 8:35 pm said:

I totally agree with #49.

+ cactuar94070 on June 3rd, 2009 at 9:20 pm said:

Jeff – I was told to look for you by xwingsteakhouse, whom I ran into at E3 today…

If you talk to him, I’m the psycho Patapon chick who was trying to get a Patapon shirt. I was sad to find out they were given away at the meet up, as I didn’t attend. Is there any way I can snag one? I also had a question about the pata-pic contest as I had entered that as well…

+ Kei-Ender on June 3rd, 2009 at 9:41 pm said:

U2 Trailer = OWNED!!

+ b1gm1ke2521 on June 3rd, 2009 at 10:34 pm said:

The only damage in the GT5 video was on the Subaru rally car. So is damage only for Nascar and Rally cars?

+ Ocelot17 on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:07 pm said:

Uncharted 2 can’t come soon enough

+ traininvain90 on June 3rd, 2009 at 11:31 pm said:

Uncharted 2 looks AMAZING.

+ phinnv8 on June 4th, 2009 at 12:11 am said:

GT5 trailer looks amazing but means absolutely nothing. Microsoft gives release dates with Forza 3. Sony gives 3 straight years of dumb trailers.

+ alaM0000 on June 4th, 2009 at 12:45 am said: