PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Coming Tuesday to PSN: Pinball Heroes Bundle 2 for PSP

Josh Hart's Avatar + Posted by Josh Hart on May 21, 2010 // Team Assistant Producer and Designer, Pinball Heroes

Greetings PlayStation fans and pinball lovers of all ages! I am an assistant producer and designer for the (very) soon-to-be-released Pinball Heroes Bundle 2. This is a set of four all-new pinball tables available this Tuesday, May 25th exclusively from the PlayStation Store for your PSP.

Pinball Heroes Bundle 2 for PSP

So what are the new tables?

Pinball Heroes Bundle 2 for PSP: ModNation Racers table

ModNation Racers

This table features three ramps, each of which is reversible and represents different moves available in the brand new PS3 and PSP kart racing champion. Try to combo the moves/ramps into each other to build up a huge Boost Combo. Hit each ramp direction at least once to activate the four-ball multiball! Just be wary of your opponents and the rotating platform in the upper part of the playfield. You can also alter your table’s appearance as well as your Mod and Kart!

Pinball Heroes Bundle 2 for PSP: Fat Princess table

Fat Princess

You’ve got their princess, and they’ve got yours. Prove yourself to be a true and brave Pinball Hero by rescuing your Red Princess! You’ll have to chop wood and mine ore to collect the resources you need to build or upgrade your Hat Machines, a Bridge or even a Catapult. Bash down the enemy’s doors to enter their castle and save your fair lady! But be sure to be accurate; missed shots will advance the blue fiends towards your castle where they will steal your prisoner.

Pinball Heroes Bundle 2 for PSP: Wipeout table

WipEout HD Fury

In this exciting and fast-paced table, players will advance along one of six different tracks by shooting the flashing arrows. However, opposing racers are also involved and they need to be dealt with by acquiring various powerups. After 3 laps, hit the Checkered Flag ball lock to complete the race and receive bonus points for finishing in first, second, or third. Finish all six races and you’ll enter the Time Trial jackpot mode! Spell out F-U-R-Y and you can add a ball to your game, for up to four-ball multiball!

Pinball Heroes Bundle 2 for PSP: Motorstorm table

MotorStorm

This table features the eight race courses in the original MotorStorm, represented as branching ramps. Shoot the ball into the appropriate ramp and use the flippers to operate the track switches. Make sure that the ball follows the correct path to complete a race. Once you complete all of the tracks, then the Apocalypse Race Ticket is activated! Hitting the drop targets on the right and left will increase your Vehicle multiplier to really “ramp up” your score (see what I did there?). Finally, there is the Boost orbit. Hitting this will increase your boost multiplier, but if it gets too high it will explode unless you can cool it down in time.

If you haven’t played Pinball Heroes before, then there are some things that you should know about it. We’ve focused on making a fun, portable game experience. Something that you can just pick up and play if you want, but that also has more depth for anyone interested in going deeper. We’ve made the table nudge/tilt feature very forgiving to give players more control over the ball and prevent some frustration. Additionally, every table can be played in either horizontal or vertical mode. Pinball Heroes also features its own in-game goals and awards, as well as online leaderboards so that you can compare your scores to the rest of the world! For more info, head here to find out more.

Way back in November of ‘09 my partner in crime, Jason Coker, detailed our initial four tables. You DO NOT have to own any of the previous Pinball Heroes tables to purchase and enjoy the new bundle. If you have any previous tables, the new bundle will fit right into your existing game. If you don’t have any of our earlier pinball tables (what are you waitin’ for?) then this bundle will still be playable. You can buy Pinball Heroes Bundle 2 and then add additional Pinball Heroes tables if you like. The order in which you choose to purchase the tables is all up to you! Feel that rush of consumer power!

Well folks, that’s a lot of reading. In closing, let me just say that you can get all four awesome, portable and fun tables for just $9.99!! Check the PlayStation Store on May 25th, and have fun!

PAGE 1 2

+ xeno3d on May 21st, 2010 at 11:08 am said:

Awesome!

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 12:32 pm said:

Thanks for the enthusiasm, xeno3d!

Did you play any of our previous Pinball Heroes tables? If so, what did you think?

(For anyone curious, our original 4 tables featured Pain, Hot Shots Golf, High Velocity Bowling and Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune.)

+ Curtisio on May 21st, 2010 at 11:10 am said:

Need Little Big Planet pin-ball

+ Sid Shuman on May 21st, 2010 at 11:14 am said:

That would be sweet ^_^

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 12:35 pm said:

Curtisio, I agree! Now I’ve got the LittleBigPlanet music stuck in my head. :)

I also dig the song used in the new LittleBigPlanet 2 trailer.

Now I’m wondering what we’d do for LittleBigPlanetPinball…

+ HatmanTc on May 21st, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

I’d love to see these tables

LBP
MLB The Show
Hot Shots Tennis
Resistance
Ratchet & Clack

I might have to pick up this new pack.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 12:43 pm said:

HatmanTC, Sony has so many great games to make Pinball tables out of that it’s almost silly!

I certainly hope that you pick up this bundle. I think that for 10 bones, you get a whole lot of portable gameplay. Let us know what you think!

+ MS3Boy on May 21st, 2010 at 11:22 am said:

So glad to see this game still being supported!

And unlike the first bundle, I think I’ll be buying all 4 – Great theme choices and designs!

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 12:44 pm said:

Thanks, MS3Boy! That is really wonderful to hear. Please let us know what you think after you’ve had a chance to play the games.

+ Curtisio on May 21st, 2010 at 11:23 am said:

Ty HatmanTc – Looks like there is demand for a LBP table!

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 12:45 pm said:

hehehehe

It’s beginning to sound like that isn’t it?

+ acerazer1 on May 21st, 2010 at 11:24 am said:

Pinball heroes was freakin awesome. I will definitely be getting all four tables again. I loved all of them last time except for the PAIN one. That one is a real pain in the neck.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 12:49 pm said:

Thanks, acerazer1!!

I think that it’s great that different people have enjoyed different tables. I’ve seen some comments where people liked the Pain table the most and others where it was their least favorite. I think that it shows that we are providing tables with good variety to them.

I can’t wait to hear what you think of the new tables!

+ remanutd5 on May 21st, 2010 at 11:27 am said:

well im getting the Motorstorm one , hey since this is a psp post maybe someone can help me , i want to know how to connect my psp go wireless using Tmobile Hotspot wireless network , does anyone know how to do it ?

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

Hiya remanutd5!

Currently, the only way to get these new tables is in the $10 bundle which includes MotorStorm, wipEout HD Fury, ModNation Racers and Fat Princess. Personally, I think that it is a very good deal.

Unfortunately, I don’t have an answer to your Tmobile Hotspot question at this time. However, I’ll do some asking and reply if I find out anything useful.

Thanks for commenting!

+ DTXSFC on May 21st, 2010 at 11:30 am said:

Need to add God of War, Ratchet & Clank, Metal Gear Solid & Street Fighter IV to the list.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 12:59 pm said:

Yes, Yes, Yes & Yes.

That would be awesome, wouldn’t it?

Y’know what else would be awesome?

ModNation Racers, MotorStorm, wipEout HD Fury and Fat Princess.

Wait a minute, we just did those! Let us know what you think of them, DTXSFC. I hope that you enjoy them as much or even more than we do!

+ T3mpr1x on May 21st, 2010 at 11:32 am said:

Cool! I’ll probably pick them up.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:03 pm said:

I’m looking forward to the 25th to hear what you guys think of these new tables, T3mpr1x.

Y’know, May 25th is the release of ModNation Racers on PS3, PSP AND in Pinball Heroes! How awesome is that?

(answer: very awesome)

+ Carl-G on May 21st, 2010 at 11:37 am said:

That looks cool. LBP one would be cool to;)

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:06 pm said:

Thanks for the comment, Carl-G!

I’m hearing quite a bit about this LittleBigPlanet…might be that it’s sorta popular…

;)

+ Rampge76 on May 21st, 2010 at 11:53 am said:

Nice!! I’ve been waiting for new tables. I’ve played the other tables to death. Day one purchase! ;)

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:08 pm said:

Just remember to keep breathing and occasionally eat and sleep and you should be able to avoid playing to death this time.

Seriously, though. It makes my day to hear how much you enjoyed our previous Pinball Heroes tables. Thank you!

I am really looking forward to hearing what you have to say about these new tables, Rampge76!

+ xeno3d on May 21st, 2010 at 11:53 am said:

Killzone table would be cool

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:10 pm said:

Heck yeah, it would!

The Helghast have no defenses prepared for a barrage of multiballs!

Thanks again, xeno3d.

+ PullusPardusUS on May 21st, 2010 at 11:58 am said:

WKC table would be sweet.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:11 pm said:

Wow, I never even thought of a White Knight Chronicles pinball table. That’s really interesting, PullusPardusUS. That just goes to show how many great games Sony has been making.

I hope that you like these 4 new tables. Let us know what you think once you get the chance to play them.

+ Brapp347 on May 21st, 2010 at 12:28 pm said:

OH SNAP! I just made a forum asking if there were any more pinball heroes coming! SHWEET!

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:14 pm said:

Now that is some SHWEET timing!

Thanks, Brapp347. :)

+ JetSetFuture on May 21st, 2010 at 12:49 pm said:

I’ve been waiting for some new tables. These new ones look great. I only wish Zen Pinball had tables based on PlayStation properties (apart from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2). Any way you can make the Pinball Heroes tables playable on the PS3?

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:15 pm said:

I’ve heard that request before, JetSetFuture. I think that it’s a really cool idea, but I can’t really comment on it aside from that.

I hope that you get the chance to enjoy these on your PSP or PSP Go, though.

Thanks!

+ MadMeat001 on May 21st, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

will there be a new online and multiplayer mode? please

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:18 pm said:

I’m sorry, MadMeat001, but this is really an extension of our previous game and not technically a new one. Though you can buy it and play it without any of our previous tables.

We do feature Online Leaderboards, though. You can use these to compare scores with your friends. Also, there are numerous in-game goals for each table. The leaderboards keep track of players’ progress through this as well.

I hope that you play these soon and let us know what you think!

+ superphily on May 21st, 2010 at 12:57 pm said:

Sweet tables, pinball heroes was my first pick for my first psp game on my go. by the way, will it be possible to buy the tables separably?

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:21 pm said:

Wow! That’s quite a compliment, superphily. I humbly and respectfully thank you for that and I will pass it on to the rest of our team.

Currently, the tables are only available as a US $9.99 bundle. As I’ve said before, I think that it’s a great deal.

I hope that you enjoy these new tables as much as you enjoyed the others!

+ ninjahitmanchair on May 21st, 2010 at 1:09 pm said:

Awesome,but will these new game additions be individually.
Will they be the same price as the ones that we have now.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:23 pm said:

ninjahitmanchair:

These 4 new Pinball Heroes tables are only available as a 10 dollar bundle. Previously, when our tables were sold separately, they were 4 bucks each. That means that originally, 4 tables would have cost 16 dollars. The bundle is quite a good deal, in my opinion.

I hope that you give them all a chance!

+ tetsou9shima on May 21st, 2010 at 1:16 pm said:

This is great….I have all the previous tables. I’ll be getting these as well. Nice job.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:24 pm said:

I truly appreciate that tetsou9shima!

I can’t wait to hear what you think of these new tables!

+ npro681 on May 21st, 2010 at 1:27 pm said:

I love the idea of the modnation racers pinball table. But, i’ll be waiting until it is released individually. Don’t really care for the other three tables.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:43 pm said:

Thanks, npro681!

Just so you are aware, right now I don’t know if these 4 new tables will ever be released separately, or if they will only be available in this bundle.

While you may not be interested in the other 3 tables at the moment, I truly think that if you played them, you would like them.

Thanks again for the comment. We are reading and taking note of what you guys say and want!

+ Sonicfan11589 on May 21st, 2010 at 1:37 pm said:

if u guys are able to make a sonic one, maybe also tomb raider, resident evil, I really look into it, also is this an add on or a whole game on its own, thank u

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:47 pm said:

Hi there, Sonicfan11589!

This bundle is both a stand alone game, AND an add-on.

Basically, how it works is this: whenever you get a Pinball Heroes table, you get the ability to play the game. Any other tables you get are seamlessly added into your Pinball Heroes table select menu.

So, you can get just the bundle and play the tables, and then buy our origiinal tables if you like. Or you could have bought our original tables and still get the bundle. Either way, it is all one game that you access from your PSP’s XMB. Once in the game, you choose which table to play.

+ Chuckbait on May 21st, 2010 at 1:47 pm said:

Kudos on replying to just about every post. It is appreciated.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 1:49 pm said:

Thanks, Chuckbait!

I won’t lie, it’s not too hard since there aren’t many posts. Sooner or later, I’ll have to stop replying but for the time being, it is both fun and educational to see what our players think!

+ megamixer on May 21st, 2010 at 2:13 pm said:

Who are you and what have you done with Coker?! D=

I love the PAIN board. Its pretty hard much like the game it takes after. I love me some Motorstorm as well so I’ll grab that board at the very least.

Think you guys could cook up a board based on echochrome/shift?

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 2:43 pm said:

hehehehe

Don’t worry. Coker’s still here. I’ll send him a message to check out post 23 for you, megamixer.

Glad to hear that you like Pain! Like I stated above, different people have different favorite tables, and I am very glad that is the case.

Don’t forget, that the 4 new tables are available as a bundle only.

I have actually spent time thinking of an interesting Echochrome table. I have no idea if that will ever happen, though.

I hope that you enjoy our new tables!

+ Watchmann on May 21st, 2010 at 2:17 pm said:

Really enjoyed the Uncharted table, but had a couple of issues:

a) Having only purchased one of the original tables at $4, I was disappointed to find that when the four original tables were bundled for $10, I did not have access to this deal. Even repurchasing the Uncharted table as part of the first bundle ($10) would be cheaper than buying the remaining tables individually (i.e. $12).

b) My high scores did not consistently get reflected in the online leaderboards, even when allowing time for things to refresh. Perhaps this has since been corrected, as its been some time since I checked.

In any event, I’ll likely be picking up the second bundle.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 3:02 pm said:

Hi Watchmann!

I understand your concern about the pricing. To some extent, that is why we released the 4 new tables in a bundle.

I’m not sure why the score wouldn’t post after waiting a sufficient amount of time. I haven’t heard of any specific problems with this.

I’m glad to hear that you’ll get the new bundle! I really think that you will enjoy it.

+ crowsticky1234 on May 21st, 2010 at 2:21 pm said:

I just knew there was a Wipeout pinball because when the first bundle trailer was out on this site, I saw Wipeout. I will get this besides of buying one and that’s all I have of Pinball Heroes…one, which is Uncharted.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 3:05 pm said:

hehehehe

Yeah crowsticky1234, we slipped up a bit with that trailer giving a slight glimpse of wipEout.

I’m glad to hear that you’ll be getting this! I think that you’ll like it!

+ Zezzler on May 21st, 2010 at 2:22 pm said:

Are these Minis? or just regular psp games?
because if they were minis, then i could play them on my PS3~

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 3:06 pm said:

Hi Zezzler,

No, these do not qualify as minis since they have Online Leaderboards. Unfortunately, they will not play on a PS3. I would love it if they did, but currently, they do not.

I hope that you buy these new tables!

+ FriedConsole on May 21st, 2010 at 2:25 pm said:

I love this series!! As a huge video game pinball fan the Hot Shots Golf one is my favorite of all time ever. I was kinda worried we wouldn’t get another table.

This series spoiled me on other video pinball because of the directional nudge. This needs to be a must have on all video pinball games from now on. The Zen Pinball series needs to add this over the generic random nudge it has now.

I’ll buy this the day of release. Oh and the correct ranking of the original series is:

1) Hot Shots Golf
2) High Velocity Bowling
3) Pain
4) Uncharted

I had a hard time figuring out what was going on in Uncharted pinball but still fun. Pain was fun but the sounds were kinda annoying. High Velocity Bowling was a blast!

I agree a MLB Show and God of War one would be awesome! Please make more!

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 3:14 pm said:

Man, FriedConsole, I am SO glad to hear you mention the table nudge. I truly believe that the way our nudge works makes pinball much less frustrating, since you almost always had a chance to save the ball. However, nudge too much and you will still Tilt the table.

Let us know what you think of the new tables!

And please help spread the word about Pinball Heroes!

+ badassbr on May 21st, 2010 at 2:29 pm said:

thanks God I thought we wouldn’t have any more tables!!

will get them soon!!

too bad the price thought =/

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 3:15 pm said:

Glad to hear that you like them!

What don’t you like about the price, badassbr?

I’m sounding like a broken record, but I think that it’s worth it.

+ megamixer on May 21st, 2010 at 3:00 pm said:

Hm… bundle only? I knew I should’ve re-read the post first. But that makes the decision all the simpler! Get!

Do keep thinking on that echo-table! If that’s not feasible LocoRoco would make for a nice one, no? PSP series need some lovin’ to. All of the current Heroes tables are based on PS3 games yet this series is PSP-only! I guess that’s what they call cross-promotion?

@Watchmann
Yeah being left out of the original bundle stinks. I was able to buy the Burnout DLC bundle despite having previously bought the island. Wish they would change the first Heroes bundle to work like that.

@Zezzler
The file size on these games are lower than most Minis, but no, they’re not considered Minis as they have an online element (leaderboards) attached to them.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 3:20 pm said:

Thanks for the extra comment, megamixer. I’m glad to hear that my response helped to clarify your decision to get our game!

My only problem with my initial idea for an Echochrome table is that it seemed like it had a cool gimmick, but after that, there wasn’t a ton to the idea. I was worried that my idea didn’t have enough to it to justify a player’s cost vs. experience. But since I like the gimmick, I still remember it and try to let my brain keep attached to the idea. Who knows what will happen? Maybe our team will think of something that will make it worth doing.

+ badassbr on May 21st, 2010 at 3:30 pm said:

Well thanks for the reply josh!

Well about the price :

First 10 dollars for the 4 tables would be 2,50 each

Then I compare the price with the other pinball game

When zen pinball released the street fighter 2 table the table cost 2,50 as you can see here

Don’t get me wrong I loved pinball heroes and play on the psp almost every time I travel.

But comparing the tables, I think it would be nice if the price was like 7.99 (2 dollars per table) and if sold separately each 2,50

But then again , I don’t know how much costed you guys to have the license to use some of the games names and characters and all…

just my thoughts on the price! thank you

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 3:56 pm said:

No problem! This is the fun part, talking to fans and getting feedback. You guys have been really supportive on here, and that is very welcome, indeed.

Yup, it comes out to $2.50 per table. I don’t blame you for wanting things at a cheaper price. That is a very natural consumer reaction that all of us have. If it were up to me, I’d give out the games for free! But I’m not allowed to make those decisions. :(

Probably because we would go out of business if I was in charge…

heheheh ;)

(I feel a sense of Deja Vu coming on…)

+ DTXSFC on May 21st, 2010 at 3:30 pm said:

No doubt I’ll be buying the bundle next week. I already purchased the first four and play them every week during commute. My wife who usually don’t like games was watching me play the PAIN table and wanted to play. She enjoys your game so you know your doing a good job when someone who doesn’t like games enjoy playing yours. Thanks and keep up the good work we need more games like this with nice add on’s for the PSP and PSPgo.

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 4:14 pm said:

Thank you so much, DTXSFC. Thank your wife for me as well; that is really great to hear!

I hope that you enjoy the new bundle as much as the original 4.

+ badassbr on May 21st, 2010 at 3:30 pm said:

Well thanks for the reply josh!
Well about the price :
First 10 dollars for the 4 tables would be 2,50 each
Then I compare the price with the other pinball game
When zen pinball released the street fighter 2 table the table cost 2,50
just my thoughts on the price! thank you

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 4:14 pm said:

Yup. Deja Vu.

+ coolasia on May 21st, 2010 at 4:16 pm said:

will this be free?
please respond

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 4:32 pm said:

Nope, not free.

Only 10 bucks for all 4 tables though and well worth it!

+ DZORMAGEN on May 21st, 2010 at 4:55 pm said:

*Soon to be broke Sony Gamer*

Dear Sony,

I love all these awesome releases, but please by the end if this year I wont have anymore money! What do I do, you keep bringing great add-ons, and great games! I don’t think I will have money for 2011 when even more great stuff come out! :)

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 5:08 pm said:

Hehehehe

Believe me, DZORMAGEN, I understand. Not just the money, the time games take to play as well. It’s tough to keep up with all the great games.

On the bright side, this one’s only 10 bucks. I hope that you get the chance to play it and let us know what you think!

+ DZORMAGEN on May 21st, 2010 at 5:10 pm said:

I will buy it, but that should be the next Dear Playstation ad. Any ways of making a pack for the 1st four? Or making it cheaper for the people that bought 2 or 3 of the four……..

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 5:21 pm said:

That would make a good ad!

There is a bundle for the first four tables also priced $9.99 US. Unfortunately, you may not see that as being available if you have already purchased a table. We are aware of this and understand your complaint. I’m sorry that I don’t have more information on this right now. :(

+ Plankfan on May 21st, 2010 at 5:16 pm said:

Yay! More portable pinball! Really looking forward to picking up some of the tables! My favorite table from the last bunch was the High Velocity Bowling table, so I hope they’re as good as that! :)

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 5:24 pm said:

Thanks, Plankfan!

We’ve tried to make sure that each table plays differently while still being fun and unique. I sincerely hope that you enjoy them as much as our earlier efforts!

+ DZORMAGEN on May 21st, 2010 at 5:38 pm said:

Every Devs should take notes from you Josh, this is how a blog should be done! Getting to EVERYONES comments!!!!

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 5:56 pm said:

hehehe

Thank you, my fellow gamer. Well, unfortunately, like I mentioned above, I’m not going to be able to keep this level of response up for long. But while, I can respond, I might as well. I think that Monday is going to be super-busy, but I’ll try to check this area again even after the game comes out on Tuesday.

+ remanutd5 on May 21st, 2010 at 6:33 pm said:

hey thanks for replying to my post Josh , well since they come in a bundle its even better since i love all those games and yes im getting ModNation Racers ps3 and psp go on tuesday !!!!!

+ Josh Hart on May 21st, 2010 at 6:46 pm said:

It’s my pleasure.

I asked a bit about the Tmobile thing, and I thought that it was a limited time offer. Unfortunately, my best suggestion is to look it up online (something that I’m sure that you’ve already thought of).

It sounds like you’re gonna have an awesome ModNation day! PS3, PSP and Pinball Heroes. You’ll have them all covered!

Well everyone, I think that’s it for me. I’m heading home for the weekend. Monday will probably be super busy, but I will try to check in again once the new bundle is out.

Have a good weekend to anyone reading this!

+ Jetup on May 21st, 2010 at 7:23 pm said:

Woot more tables!
Would love to see these tables:

Killzone
Echochrome/Echoshift
Everyday Shooter
Pixel Junk (4 games, can make a bundle itself)
JetMoto (Lmao still an awesome game)
Hot Shots Tennis
X’amd (Isn’t it Sony Japan?)
LittleBigPlanet
Man farismo jive (Gran Turismo)
Warhawk
Socom
Syphon Filter
Resistance
inFamous *cough* 2 *cough*

Thinking….this list can go on for along time!

+ jeffsmither on May 21st, 2010 at 8:06 pm said:

I have 3 out of 4 of the first ones, so is this a add-on the them or a newer “software”? Also about a Heavey Rain pinball table?

+ silencekit on May 21st, 2010 at 11:21 pm said:

I have the first 4. The Uncharted table is my favorite. I can’t wait to get these new tables. Nothing beats pinball on the go!

+ Darkpen on May 22nd, 2010 at 1:06 am said:

Wow, these look more complex than the first bundle. I just might pick this up D:

+ BalramRules on May 22nd, 2010 at 1:13 am said:

i wonder how this game’ll work with move support, if it ever got it?
but i’ll love to see this game gettin 3D-Support :P

+ nickjd331 on May 22nd, 2010 at 3:21 am said:

It’s nice to see every post being replied to (up to a point) rather than just replying to specific posts. I like it!

+ acerazer1 on May 22nd, 2010 at 10:45 am said:

Wow, thanks for the replies Josh. Tables with great variety for sure. I mean, it would be easy to just build some tables and throw a theme on it, I’m sure we all saw tables like that in the arcade. But these are different, you can definitely tell that the tables were actually built around the theme, especially on Hot Shots Golf and High Velocity Bowling. Love em. Keep the tables comin, I will buy them!

+ gothic123456 on May 22nd, 2010 at 5:10 pm said:

i always wondering that there is klonoda ps1 at PSN?
Anyway thank for Pinball Heroes.

+ AgentX on May 22nd, 2010 at 5:13 pm said:

I got the first four Pinball Heroes tables, and enjoyed them all. I’ll be sure to add this bundle to my collection!

+ johngie on May 22nd, 2010 at 11:28 pm said:

I crapped myself when I saw this. Can’t wait!!!

+ clank3345 on May 23rd, 2010 at 7:40 am said:

my favorite tables in order

1.hot shots
2.bowling
3.pain!
4.uncharted

they were freaking awesome how about a multiplayer mode

+ EvilAbdy on May 25th, 2010 at 11:59 am said:

This is awesome news. I pretty much only play the pinball games on my psp ( along with a few other games ). But this one has def gotten the most play time. Especially the hot shots and Uncharted tables. I’ll be grabbing these for sure.

PAGE 1 2