PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Two Princesses, One Year: Happy Anniversary Fat Princess!

Chris Millar's Avatar + Posted by Chris Millar on Aug 09, 2010 // CEO, Fun Bits Interactive

Our beloved Fat Princess reached her 1st Anniversary!

We’re proud to celebrate this occasion by slicing a few dollars off the price of Fat Princess, down to $7.49 as part of the Summer Sale on the PlayStation Network. Grab it fast since the sale ends on Tuesday, 8/10. We’re also whooping it up by releasing our very first Fat Princess single: Castle Intruder!

Fat Princess has been a labor of love for the development team here at Atomic Operations and our good friends in Santa Monica Studio, and it has been a highly rewarding experience for all of us to hear feedback from gamers around the world. We are constantly adorning our walls with Fat Princess fan art and jumping into games with clans online. We are reading the forums daily and we are always looking for ways to expand our Fat Princess world. (You do have the recently released Fat Roles DLC, right?

Thank you again and again to all the fans and clans who continue to spread the good word about the game. We are always amazed at the effort our fans put into supporting and growing the community, and we want you all to know how much we appreciate it.

Fat Princess Birthday

Happy Birthday to Princess Plump and Princess Muffintop from the entire Fat Princess team!

PAGE 1 2

+ ts23245 on August 9th, 2010 at 9:30 am said:

You guys rock.

+ PuppetShoJustice on August 9th, 2010 at 11:04 am said:

That song was…unfortunate.

+ Eat-JEll0 on August 9th, 2010 at 11:05 am said:

neto, song reminds me of why i like cake!

+ DZORMAGEN on August 9th, 2010 at 11:06 am said:

I love this game!! Happy Birthday to Fat Princess which was on July 30! I bought the game last year day 1, and till this day I still play!! There is still a great committed community out there with great clans, and great battles!! Please keep adding to this great gem of a game!!

+ Spunta on August 9th, 2010 at 11:06 am said:

I’d stay stick to video game development. Good try though?

+ evildude683 on August 9th, 2010 at 11:06 am said:

the song is awful guys, sorry!!!

+ voyte4 on August 9th, 2010 at 11:08 am said:

I want to like this game but somehow its just not that much fun its just fells lifeless to me yea it has cute graphics and all but the game just fells stiff to me and not that much fun.I just cant quite put my finger on why i dislike this game.

+ ArsenalMark on August 9th, 2010 at 11:08 am said:

LMAO THE SONG.

+ BiezulbubBill69 on August 9th, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

that song is AWESOME!!! lol. I’ve been holding off on buying Fat Princess since it came out. I still have the demo on my PS3 lol. But for $7.49 I think I’ma have to buy it XD

+ ricramon on August 9th, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

Too bad the PSP version is still $20. :(

+ Moyin- on August 9th, 2010 at 11:14 am said:

Happy birthday Fat Princess! i’ve been playing the game since last year and is one of the most exciting games i’ve ever played, all the best to AtomicOps and keep up bringing good stuff to Titania!

+ Jetup on August 9th, 2010 at 11:15 am said:

Awesome song!
Castle Intruder….WE GON FIND YOU! WE GON FIND YOU!

+ Wilsonvolley on August 9th, 2010 at 11:15 am said:

That song (specifically the source material it is inspired by) is all manner of inappropriate. Then again, it is also crazy funny. Funny wins and relatedly, I’m glad I managed to pick up Fat Princess at that amazing price.

+ freakyzeeky on August 9th, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

Hahaha, I was just watching the Antoine Dodson song on YouTube, and this is awesome. :D

+ eveofabyss on August 9th, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

People who don’t get the song need to check out “Bed Intruder Song” on YouTube. It is an auto-tuned news report, and this song “Castle Intruder” is a take on that. It is not an original song and shouldn’t be taken seriously.

That said, it is amazing and I can’t get enough of it. The song is fantastically funny and the game, well, I’m never going to stop playing FP.

+ the_hot_wheeler on August 9th, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

ROFL That is a parody of the song, “Hide ya kids, Hide ya wife”.

+ PuppetShoJustice on August 9th, 2010 at 11:20 am said:

The explanation doesn’t make the song any less horrid.

+ Ztnepres on August 9th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

Thanks for the great game Titan Studios! I kinda wish that quite waiting for the game to load, the music is alternating or something.. SOmetimes i have to try 3 times to get into a game and the music gets repetitive during the wait.

+ Thrasher20 on August 9th, 2010 at 11:23 am said:

Nice

+ Heisem on August 9th, 2010 at 11:25 am said:

We gon find you!

+ InFaMoUs1- on August 9th, 2010 at 11:26 am said:

Win

+ Domo_Prime on August 9th, 2010 at 11:26 am said:

I also, had just listened to the Antoine Dodson song that was posted on his fan page on Facebook, so I definitely busted a damn gut after listening to the song. Hopefully this price cut will get more people playing Fat Princess ^_^

+ StealthReborn– on August 9th, 2010 at 11:29 am said:

22 slices of cake already gone… any left for me? :P

+ xSparkx on August 9th, 2010 at 11:29 am said:

LOL ben intruder song

+ Marc2Run on August 9th, 2010 at 11:34 am said:

Happy Birthday and all but we need an emergency patch asap. It’s been over a month that we are all dealing with constant room crashes and system freezes. It’s taking the fun out of the game for a lot of us. We can’t even back up our saves thanks to some draconian protected save this game has so we can only hope our systems dont get YLOD one day. Unprotect the save would be a good start!

Chris Millar's Avatar

+ Chris Millar on August 9th, 2010 at 1:56 pm said:

@Marc2Run – We are investigating all reports of gameplay issues, thanks for your feedback.

+ King_Bobo on August 9th, 2010 at 11:35 am said:

LOL. Win win on the song :D
I bought Fat Princess day one, and the DLC content as soon as it was released, and have never regretted it!

+ harpdevil on August 9th, 2010 at 11:37 am said:

LOL a spoof of a spoof? Good job guys, all games should come with an autotune feature!

+ MercenaryDemon on August 9th, 2010 at 11:42 am said:

Can we have the chef character? We could gather cakes as resources and have him make better cakes with more calories.

+ Velzorn on August 9th, 2010 at 11:46 am said:

Happy Anniversary! I bought Fat Princess on day one and have enjoyed and played it often ever since. I’ve talked several people into buying it and they ended up loving the game as well.

Currently enjoying the new DLC and trophies! I really hope there’s more on the way sooner than later. I wonder if the king and cook design that shown awhile back end up being made. It makes sense to have a king battling to save the princess.

Maybe there will be DLC in time for Halloween….pumpkins…zombies? Brains for everyone? Perhaps?

+ OnesOwnGrief on August 9th, 2010 at 11:51 am said:

<.< Let Sony know we are still missing Legend of Dragoon for PS1 classics. This is a travesty between belief.

+ DUDEWALK on August 9th, 2010 at 11:52 am said:

Happy 1st Anniversary Fat Princess! I bought the game when the price droped for the Summer Sale and It’s awesome! I hope there will be more DLC for it soon. Cake for everyone! :)

+ xAllanKx on August 9th, 2010 at 11:55 am said:

HAppy b-day :D

+ jimfear on August 9th, 2010 at 11:57 am said:

your song is better than any lil wayne song. Congrats! :P

+ Dalejrfanfreak on August 9th, 2010 at 12:11 pm said:

Can’t believe it’s only been a year! You guys should do some crazy dlc where we have like sci-fi fat princess where we have space ships and lasers or maybe WWII-style fat princess where you have machine guns and tanks! Love the game though, it’s amazing this small title rivals the enjoyment of full price games.

+ Axecution on August 9th, 2010 at 12:18 pm said:

lmao. I love the song. XD Need a download link, pronto. >.>

I’m honestly shocked it’s been a year. I remember travelling down to Toronto with my friend for a concert, and we were super tired for the concert because of playing Fat Princess all night. :D I can’t believe that was a whole year ago…

+ whoadaddy on August 9th, 2010 at 12:19 pm said:

Love that game!! Lets play!!

+ whoadaddy on August 9th, 2010 at 12:22 pm said:

OMG That song was soooooooooooooooooooo funny!! Some people dont get it because they dont know where you got the song from. That was too funny! LMFAO!!

+ guitarded77 on August 9th, 2010 at 12:24 pm said:

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!! Fat Princess still rules one year later. “Cakin’ everybody out here”.

+ ptuck874 on August 9th, 2010 at 12:30 pm said:

Happy Birthday o’ Princesses that be fat!!! :) Still love playing with you and feeding you delicious cake!!! :)

+ SNmnIE6 on August 9th, 2010 at 12:30 pm said:

Aside from the constant crashes since the recent patch, we also need to be able to kick people!!!! Seriously it’s not worth playing when you have a kid who feels like bombing your teams doors or turning everyone into chickens. Please do something about it!!!! Oh btw, hate the song, im more of a metal guy. Thanks.

Chris Millar's Avatar

+ Chris Millar on August 9th, 2010 at 2:00 pm said:

@SNmnIE6 – If you host a private game, you will have the ability to kick any person who is griefing the teams. Unfortunately too many people abused this Host feature in the open/public games and so it was removed.

+ MadMeat001 on August 9th, 2010 at 12:31 pm said:

new game from titans?

+ Waleed_ on August 9th, 2010 at 12:45 pm said:

LOL WTF THE SONG

+ tbt924 on August 9th, 2010 at 12:49 pm said:

Happy Birthday Princess(s)! Needed a good laugh today, that song was hilarious! <3

+ footballrule on August 9th, 2010 at 1:03 pm said:

I bought this game last year and still play and love it. I bought the Fat roles pack too! :)
Happy anniversary!!!

+ MaDogNik96 on August 9th, 2010 at 1:04 pm said:

Happy Birthday Fat Princess! That song was… awful. Are there any plans for more DLC?

+ Barnolde on August 9th, 2010 at 1:32 pm said:

ahahahahaha that song is awesome

+ Link01 on August 9th, 2010 at 1:42 pm said:

Where can I download that song, are you guys uploading that to the store?

+ Seiven on August 9th, 2010 at 1:53 pm said:

I don;t care how many people bashed on the song…I loved it!! sometimes auto tuning is appropriately used =)

+ T3mpr1x on August 9th, 2010 at 2:09 pm said:

Cake for everyone! Gotta play that song when I get outta work haha. Thanks you guys, the game is hilarious. And thanks for the playtest session back in May, it was a fun time.

+ Juijin on August 9th, 2010 at 2:11 pm said:

The best lyrics i came up with, help with the ?? line please

Once upon a time in the land of titania
The blue team is in ur castle fatting your princess up
Trying to feed her so you need to
3X Hide your cake, hide your hats
and hide your princess cause there taking everyone out here

You dont have to play by yourself we have co-op for you
We got it offline
We got it online
So you can run and play
2x That run and play
Fat princess
Fat fat princess

We got your ninjas and your pirates at our base (this game is fun)
Fat princess turning mud (to wheel) ????
The clan got away leaving behind the princess
We were attacked by some noobs on the playstation network
So fun So fun So fun So…(hurray)

The red team is in ur castle fatting your princess up
Trying to feed her so you need to
3x Hide your cake hide your hats
and hide your princess cause there taking everyone out here

You know fat princess is the bomb
It’s the best we made it for you
Our fans we love you