PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

UNCHARTED 3 – Join the Fortune Hunters’ Club

Mick Perona's Avatar + Posted by Mick Perona on Oct 18, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager, First Party Games

Like UNCHARTED

Are you a Fortune Hunter who is dying to get your hands on UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception in just two short weeks? Can’t wait to find out what Naughty Dog has in store for you after you and Nathan Drake “UNCOVER THE TRUTH” on November 1st? Will you be scouring the PlayStation Blog in hopes of finding out when the next DLC release for Uncharted 3 will be? Do you want to get your Uncharted 3 DLC first and save a ton of money at the same time? Then you do NOT want to miss this! Announcing, the Fortune Hunters’ Club, a DLC Pre-order program that gets you WHAT you want, WHEN you want, and HOW you want it!

uncharted 3 fortune hunters' club

The treasure seekers and Fortune Hunters that Nathan Drake deals with are known to be smart, resourceful, and a very exclusive bunch. Similarly, you the UNCHARTED fans, have told us that you want an option to get your DLC at a discount, and you want to get it like a Fortune Hunter would (quick and easy). This is the club for you, and now is the time to join it!

The Fortune Hunters’ Club DLC program entitles you to the first four multiplayer map packs and the first three multiplayer skin packs for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception with the first DLC release coming in November. Pre-order now for only $24.99 and immediately score the exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club THEME, then with each DLC release you will receive an XMB message on your PS3 linking you directly to the content on the PlayStation Store! Valued at over $45.00, these DLC releases will be must-haves for any UNCHARTED fan.

Join now to save over 45% on 7 multiplayer packs, get the FREE Fortune Hunters’ Club theme, and then get your DLC like a Fortune Hunter would with fast and easy XMB message links!

Available for pre-order today on the PlayStation Store and select retailers!

+ jimmyfoxhound on October 18th, 2011 at 4:35 pm said:

a cheesy MP cash grab.. yuck.

+ FonFahbre on October 18th, 2011 at 5:10 pm said:

I bought all the DLC for Uncharted 2(Well, minus one skin pack), so I will definitely get this.

+ KILLZONE79 on October 18th, 2011 at 5:18 pm said:

i just want to say thanks to sony, naughtydog, and activisiion providing us this kind of stuff like COD Elite and now Uncharted hunters club cause the way our economy is so terrible its hard for anyone to afford this stuff as a single purchase that way u pay one price and you get DLC all season long :)

+ chele57 on October 18th, 2011 at 5:24 pm said:

uncharted 3 collectors edition will bring the online pass?????

+ Somnacin7 on October 18th, 2011 at 5:44 pm said:

How long will this offer be available?

+ OneEyeRed on October 18th, 2011 at 5:48 pm said:

You guys can spin this anyway you want to but this is a load of crap. As a die hard ND and UC fan from day 1 this was not something I ever expected from this company. Not to mention you are releasing stuff the same month the game is being released. Don’t bother trying to rationalize how it could not get in the released edition. Very disappointed in you ND and this is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that have continued to support you.

+ johanpar200912 on October 18th, 2011 at 5:52 pm said:

I only buying it if they actually fix and balance the game

+ Xahsce on October 18th, 2011 at 5:59 pm said:

Looks like its a pretty good deal i might check in on it later when i have the money

+ ews108 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:40 pm said:

I just became a part of the fortune hunters club! Friend me on the PS3 and I’ll send you a picture of the theme! :)

+ EspadaKiller on October 18th, 2011 at 7:26 pm said:

Argh another season pass??? I guess i won’t be purchasing this because most of my gaming time will be eaten up by BF3 and MW3 @.@

+ chienong on October 18th, 2011 at 7:29 pm said:

@ews108 which section of PSN store did you manage to find the fortune hunter club please?

+ xTOTENKOPFx on October 18th, 2011 at 7:33 pm said:

will there be a fortune hunters edition like U2???

+ Hypercules on October 18th, 2011 at 7:41 pm said:

I still don’t see it on the PlayStation Store, And I’m pretty sure it was updated. I was ready to buy this too! AHHHH!

+ Hypercules on October 18th, 2011 at 7:47 pm said:

Ok, nvm i found it. I had to manually search for it. @chienong it would be in the Add on section, but just search for it to save time.

+ duke_of_platypus on October 18th, 2011 at 7:55 pm said:

So, if I pre-order this game, I will get a pass which entitles me to the DLC at half price?

Does it matter what region my account is/where I am?

Please answer

+ DZORMAGEN on October 18th, 2011 at 8:08 pm said:

Will DLCs have trophies…if so I will buy this pack!

+ gambit_gamble on October 18th, 2011 at 9:40 pm said:

damn I wish this was included in the collectors edition. Ohh well I”m a big fan, might as well go big!!!

+ SliK6SiK on October 18th, 2011 at 10:48 pm said:

First the Online Pass, then this. Naughty Dog clearly sold out, or bought in, however you want to see it. Great way to maintain integrity with your fanbase that made it happen for you. Renting the game now just for the SP and never buying it. This is my response to your greed. You could’ve had $60 but you wanted ~$100, so you get $4. Wallow in that, lol.

+ diyu_dengdai16 on October 18th, 2011 at 11:00 pm said:

i just don’t understand … Why are map
packs so costly …. Is there really a lot of
dev effort involved … or is it just a money
milking strategy … ? I am thinking it is the
latter… but do enlighten me if i am
wrong …

+ shadysaiyanz on October 18th, 2011 at 11:24 pm said:

What exactly is happening in Naughty Dog? did Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra quit and let their awesome game be milked a ruined in to oblivion? This is stupid. Why is my favorite game being run into the ground with stupid ideas? what’s the point of palette swapping old maps and what not? stop killing what makes Uncharted Uncharted. Thanks you very much.

+ PirateHarlock on October 18th, 2011 at 11:37 pm said:

This is yet another nickle & dime scam. Even if the negative experience of the subway promo & psn pass fisasco wasn’t enough this would kill my interest in this game. Ring up another NO SALE. And while your at it, tell the monkeys making excuses for this pile of bovine droppings to give their heads a shake.

+ quary on October 19th, 2011 at 2:32 am said:

Hello Mr Perona.

I’m wondering a few things about the Fortune Hunter’s Club.
First, do I have to activate my Playstation Home avatar to achieve it?
Will it be available for those who aren’t playstation plus members?
And will it be available world-wide on PSN? Searched this morning but I couldn’t find it.

I live in Europe, so maybe it’s just that the PSN haven’t been updated here yet.

+ quary on October 19th, 2011 at 2:34 am said:

Answer to diyu_dengdai16:

I think they take charge of the mulitplayer DLC because it cost them money to have their servers up. So I think it’ll cost us so we can support their servers so we can enjoy the fun of multiplayer.

+ MarkakaJin on October 19th, 2011 at 4:37 am said:

How long will this offer last? I’m hoping on getting this somewhere around in November.

+ ToFeY on October 19th, 2011 at 8:17 am said:

i can’t find this in the PS store
will this be available for pre-order next week?

+ AKA_Neku on October 19th, 2011 at 9:18 am said:

Like a Season/Online Pass – but not included in the retail release correct? Not even in the Collector’s Edition? Hm… I understand the concept of – “if I don’t want it – there’s no need to purchase it” – but I’ve purchased them all before for UC2 – and now they’re all free for PS+. Hmm… $25 is a steal…

Dang it – the question is “Should I?” Debate-able since UC3 is being released in between two big shooters. Hmm…

Dang it… at least my question of it being included in the retail release was answered by scouring through this blog. Thanks. Will consider it.

+ Naken on October 19th, 2011 at 9:45 am said:

I found it in the US PS Store but not in my Norwegian one. Why is this. Europe is always 2nd priority. This sucks!

+ XxSTMELVINxX on October 19th, 2011 at 9:59 am said:

hey Mick, is this pre-order limited, or is it available after the game is released also? because right now, i dont have a ps3, but i plan on getting the Uncharted 3 bundle.

+ Welmosca on October 19th, 2011 at 11:56 am said:

I dont know if you Mick Perona or even anyone can answer this but here go…like we are pre-ordering a DLC….we will have some preview?…because we dont want to buy one thing that we’re not gonna like…I know ND do awesome stuff because I loved DLC’s in UC2 but after that online on UC3 I have some bad issues.

+ nikrel on October 19th, 2011 at 3:16 pm said:

Uncharted to me is all about the single player, I’m glad there will not be Single Player DLC.

I guess it’s nice to say hey you get all this DLC for a discounted price if you pay this lump sum. What this lump sum says to me is that the DLC should be this price already at a cheaper rate.

+ arcangel912 on October 19th, 2011 at 4:50 pm said:

so will this leave when the game come out

+ XxKiNgZxX13 on October 19th, 2011 at 5:46 pm said:

WHAT THE !@#%, during the first month 7 map packs!! Dam it dude i h8 it when franchises ruin it for everyone! i regret pre-ordering U3

+ XxKiNgZxX13 on October 19th, 2011 at 5:51 pm said:

frankly i understand Sony is giving us fee online multiplayer, BUT now this is bs, You should not have to pay for that many map packs for a game, that is 1, just plain ridiculous, 2 i think having 7 DLC is the most dumbest thing i have ever heard after playing all the multiplayer games in my life, AND is the most DLC i ever heard coming out for a 3rd person shooter. I hope you lose a bunch of customers.

+ GoncaloPacheco on October 19th, 2011 at 6:21 pm said:

Will this season pass be available in europe?

I ask because, once again, we get the short stick.

I was surprised that, unlike the americans who don’t buy your games, we didn’t have it available on the psn store.

This is an outrage. Not only do we pay more and wait more for the privilege, sometimes we don’t even get any promo.

Let’s not speak that I, living in Portugal, have 0 access to pre-order dlc and bonuses. But fortunately I have my 70 euros to thank that privilege.

+ PunkLogan on October 19th, 2011 at 7:17 pm said:

Try and read, people. It says with every DLC release, you get the code to get the DLC. Not that the DLC comes out on the release date of the game. I think it’s a great plan that allows you to save a good bit of money and get the DLC the day it comes out without the hassle of having to put in your card info or going out and buying a PSN card. Good on ya, Sony/ND. Just make it so Aussie users can do this as well!

+ PunkLogan on October 19th, 2011 at 7:19 pm said:

Hey, XxKiNgZxX13. Re-read the article. YOU GET THE DLC WHEN IT’S RELEASED AS DLC, NOT WHEN THE GAME COMES OUT.

+ XxKiNgZxX13 on October 19th, 2011 at 7:37 pm said:

good and thnx “PunkLogan” im trying to get some money now to get it, but still 7 map packs is still ridiculous in total.

+ big-_-_-_-boss69 on October 19th, 2011 at 8:01 pm said:

so far, i’ve spent $125 on this game. (collectors edition + fortune hunters club)

i do not regret 1 cent of my purchase.

im not rich by any means, but honestly this is probably one of the greatest games of this generation and even $85 for the standard plus the club is cheap, relatively

and by the way, all you guys whining about multiplayer trophies are the reason they are even releasing DLC for this game ( so they can add MP trophies)

and for chrissakes these guys work harder than 99% of the other devs out there, give them some f-ing money!

+ Arab_Boy10 on October 20th, 2011 at 1:12 am said:

hi

fantastic but i couldn’t find it in store :(

+ Arab_Boy10 on October 20th, 2011 at 1:19 am said:

i found it in US store, but when it will be in UK store :(

+ TheNine-Ball on October 20th, 2011 at 4:26 am said:

@Apocwhen You do realize that 4 CoD map packs would cost $60 right? And that the Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter Club offers 4 map packs, and i believe 3 skin packs for $25? That is almost 1/3 of the price for more content.

Anyway thanks for the great deal Naughty Dog. I’m hoping to have my Fortune Hunter pass by Friday. I love this deal.

I have loved every game you’ve made from Crash to Jak to uncharted and I expect Uncharted 3 will be no different. Keep up the great work and keep pumping out the AAA games. Gaming wouldn’t be the same without you guys.Say thanks to all the guys in the office for me.

+ W-R-N-33 on October 20th, 2011 at 10:01 am said:

Perfect, it is my. O Mundo é Azul Playstation3 :)

+ CEMELC on October 20th, 2011 at 5:48 pm said:

Is this going to be Ps3 or account bound?

+ feelmuhpino on October 21st, 2011 at 6:08 am said:

I’m not a dedicated MP participant but I still feel the need to support the devs. After all, the Uncharted Series games are one of the few series that I actually feel are worth every dollar of the MSRP price. Not to mention the fact that a lot of people paid a lot less than the original MSRP in the form of the GOTY edition, and got WAY more content. So I’m just looking at this as a balancing factor. My ONLY PET PEEVE is the existence of exclusive PRE-ORDER DLC. But like I said, I’m into this game for the single player and maybe to experience the MP coop bits, but other than that, I guess the preorder kickbacks and skins shouldn’t mean much.

+ cusman on October 21st, 2011 at 7:14 am said:

I learned about this offer at the Play it First 3D Cinema event at AMC North Park Mall (Dallas).

I think it is awesome and by avatar picture I think [locust_star] was at the event and explained that the trends showed them the fans of Uncharted 3 buy all the DLC regardless (which is true in my case). So for me having this discounted option is great and it’s not like we are getting some useless things mixed in with the awesome stuff. I would absolutely get the Map Packs and Skin Packs.

I will be looking for the pre-order option on Playstation Network Store the next time I am in there. The real-time play of the Desert level by Naughty Dog on big screen in 3D was better than watching a movie. He was playing with a no HUD option, the only thing that displayed was the gun & bullets at top left, the rest of stuff that reminds you its a video game was suppressed.

+ jjjkur on October 21st, 2011 at 3:23 pm said:

I honestly think its a good deal for people like me who are going to spend a lot of time in multiplayer, and it’s to sucker in people who didn’t want to play much by saying “savings.” Quotes around savings because you’re still spending money. But I’ll be picking this up because I’m an avid uncharted multiplayer player. I wish it came with collectors edition though, that’s why I’m getting mw3 hardened (elite free.) The thing that pisses me off is the first DLC is coming the month the game releases. Why not include it in the game? And people hate on COD for its DLC…

+ caution49 on October 21st, 2011 at 10:21 pm said:

So does the “Fortune Hunters Club” include the online pass or do you have to get that separate?

If so i would like to know A.S.A.P.

Thanks

+ huH1678 on October 21st, 2011 at 11:07 pm said:

A bunch of complainers,
1st off 7 MP map packs + skins @ $25 is a steal averaging $3 per map pack and since its a pack..that means more then 1 map for some of those asking if its more then one lol seriously?
2nd This isn’t day one DLC… it will be spread out and be released month after month whenever they are done
3rd I’m pretty sure Uncharted 3 comes with enough maps with the game to be worth $60 for you whinning about the game should come with all the dlc release day.
4th Yeah Naughty Dog is really milking us for giving people who will invest time in their MP such a huge discount with MP map packs only costing $3 not including the other stuff it’ll come with /s

To put it into perspective Blackops dlc cost $15 per pack and many other SP/MP dlc ranges from $5-$15 so yes this dlc preorder is indead a steal for those who plan to spend lots of time in its multiplayer and to say its a ripoff is pretty thoughtless.

Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter’s club confirmed purchase for me.

+ huH1678 on October 21st, 2011 at 11:12 pm said:

@ caution49

All new games will contain online passes so it is highly likely that it will come with the game that is assuming Uncharted 3 require online pass which i’m not 100% sure. But buy the game new and you shouldn’t have any problem.

UC3 Single player will rock!
UC3 Multiplayer will be a blast with my buds!
See ya guys online in 10 days!

+ thestankydiaper on October 22nd, 2011 at 10:55 pm said:

when is the last day to buy it?????????? please answer