Ratchet & Clank PS4

Dec 28

A Twisted Metal Message from David Jaffe

Chad Cox's Avatar Posted by Chad Cox on Dec 28, 2011 // Producer, Twisted Metal

Hey all, we have a special holiday message from David Jaffe, Co-Director of the new Twisted Metal and co-founder of Eat Sleep Play.

While Dave and the team are hard at work finishing up Twisted Metal, he wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy holiday and make a special holiday announcement!

+ mercenary24 on January 4th, 2012 at 7:57 pm said:

will it sopport 3D

+ Undead_NinjaX on January 4th, 2012 at 10:55 pm said:

SO freaking hyped for this man,I love you so damn much Mr.Jaffe (no homo) lol.Man a sexy NEW twisted metal with one of its top seeling games ALSO! man.Hey also would you ask question about your previous titles? Like twisted metal 4 and so on? Either way THANK YOU FOR CONTINUEING THE BEST SERIES EVER!!!

+ Vahkiti on January 5th, 2012 at 7:42 pm said:

Oh man I LOVE YOU. I still have the PS2 version but the smoother controls of the Dualshock 3 will definitely benefit this game. :D

Anyway, to my question, I was once told this wasn’t going to be like black, it was going to be more like head on, but seeing the M rating on your blog and your comments here made me wonder. I like Black, and if this IS a sequel that’s awesome! But I guess I’m just looking for some clarification. :P

+ wottagunn on January 5th, 2012 at 10:39 pm said:

I realise I may be asking this a bit late in hopes for a reply, but David will this TM:Black coupon be included in other country releases of the game? (ie Europe, Australia etc?)
I’m an Aussie and will be crushed if I don’t get a coupon for my 2nd fav PS2 title (War of the Monsters being no.1).

Cheers, and I hope for a reply.

+ hadi2012 on January 6th, 2012 at 4:31 pm said:

I can’t wait this game ^_^

but limited edition is not avillable too much in my country. :(

+ Oculuz on January 7th, 2012 at 8:44 pm said:

Hey David!

When i just had bought my ps3 some years ago. My first tought was. ” Wonder if a new Twisted Metal game will be made ”

And YES it will!! Damn im so glad. Have so much memories with this game and its music.

Me and my younger brother played this game when we was in the age of 13 and my brother 9.
I was so damn addicted. I practce every day so i could beat all of my friends who i manage to convince to buy this ├╝ber awsome game. And i even recorded the music to a tape so i could listent to the music on my walkman when was walking to school.

This will be so damn good! Can’t wait!

+ Oculuz on January 7th, 2012 at 8:45 pm said:

Some question and ideas for you Sweet-Dave :)

How about be able to customize our cars? Color, Car model. And make achivements the way to unlock new looks?
Would be cool if there were some sort of weapon choice for our cars. Simular to CoD.
Be able to chose what kind of Special attack my car would have. Maybe there could be defensive specials aswell? Or clock, block, stun maybe amble to Jump?

We could have this costumized car thing in special battles? maybe not in TD or Nuke mode.
Let’s call it Arena, Duel or plain and simple Twisted? :)
Just some ideas i had to get off my chest. Would be cool.

Either way, i know this game will rock and will bring me many houers of joy and happines.
Look fantastic!
Keep up the good work Dave! you are the man!
And sorry for my very very bad english!

+ VvaTcH-N-LeArN on January 8th, 2012 at 4:36 pm said:

i pre ordered this game back in like june/ july LOL as soon as i could i was at eb buying it ill be eating and playing no sleep for me

can’t waiiiiiitt

+ crashsmash01 on January 13th, 2012 at 10:38 am said:

me and my Friends Grew Up on Twisted Metal all our childhood and now for my birthday (feb 15th) ill be getting the new twisted metal game w/ TMB free :D
perfect birthday present?? i’d say HELL YES!!!!
i look forward to playing it once i get it,especially with friends.
thanks for the awesome birthday present David Jaffe!!!!

+ crashsmash01 on January 13th, 2012 at 10:39 am said:

and thanks to sony for giving out the free extra XP

+ twilightransport on January 17th, 2012 at 9:11 pm said:

Quick question Jaffe is Minion and Manslaughter in the new twisted metal? I hope it is the tank(APC) Minion !

+ Racefreak15 on January 18th, 2012 at 1:04 pm said:

ive been a fan of twisted metal since i was 7 it was bad for me to play but i didn’t care lol. Played tm 2 my fav and i still have it. its so old but it keeps me entertained plus i then got tm balck that was so sick :D but my dad sold it because it was bad for me but i bought it again lol and i bought the extra twisted edition. just amazing and now i cant wait to get this one im trying to buy a ps3 just to get this game only. plus now im 18 so i can get it my self :P im saving up every penny i get. plus i heard about the racist guy. Im black and love all the soundtracks u guys put on the game so to that guy screw off and just enjoy the game >:)

+ sparkytooth50001 on January 22nd, 2012 at 8:05 am said:

This is why im buying a PS3 in febuary. Waiting for a ps3 but at the same time waiting for twisted metal:D. That and GT5

+ thebgj on December 28th, 2011 at 8:35 pm said:

i will wait for it to be 20 bucks. I do love the series.

And unless the TM black is updated (HD, Trophies,….) then i dont want to replay a crapy quality game on my PS3, 1080p tv.

+ shadysaiyanz on December 28th, 2011 at 8:58 pm said:

Sorry, I swear i heard Friday when i was watching it haha

@Megamixer – What’s the point of having multiple accounts to post with? I think you’re pegged because ever single week you’re always on the front page complaining, no matter how good or bad the PSN update might be. It’s cool being a critic but critics can be positive too.

+ timesplitter88 on December 28th, 2011 at 9:06 pm said:

Hey Jaffe,
Please tell me your bringing Outlaw back! I have seen no signs of Outlaw in any gameplay footage… Outlaw 2 was probably my fav vehicle in all of the TM world!!!

+ A-Genius on December 28th, 2011 at 9:07 pm said:

I have been a fan since the day we purchased our first PlayStation back in 1996. Twisted Metal 1 and 2 were the very first games I ever owned and love to this day. My love for the series continued on with Twisted Metal 3 and 4, even though, yet as a kid, I could tell it had nothing to do with the original team. However, I still wanted them simply because they were part of the franchise. Plus, we can agree on, as you Mr. Jaffe have said in the Extra Twisted Edition documentary, that those were some great games, but just not good Twisted Metal games. Furthermore, once I read in a magazine that the original staff had reunited to create Twisted Metal: Black for the PS2, I was ecstatic. Anything else pertaining to Twisted Metal, I had to have it. It is something that I love to share about and would be proudly mentioned to my kids in the future. I have been wishing half my life for this next big installment since 2001 and now it’s finally coming true this Valentine’s Day. In conclusion, I know this will be the greatest Twisted Metal and would like to wish Eat Sleep Play a great launch. Thank you so much for all the memories and for the new ones to come. Your creativity and hard work in the gaming biz is much appreciated.

+ RrooaarrMIKEY on December 28th, 2011 at 9:08 pm said:

Very excited to hear this. My girlfriend is getting me this for Valentine’s day so this just sweetens the deal.

Awesome story about your grandma and the green vouchers. My dad bought me twisted metal 2 as my first psOne game, and twisted metal black as my first PS2 game. Even though he passed away a few years ago, twisted metal reminds me of all the fun times I had visiting and hanging out with him. Twisted Metal is one of the few things to make me as excited as it did when I first played it in seventh grade.

Just wanted to let you know that the delay was a bummer when I hear about it, but I am grateful, because it results in us getting an even better game. You can really see the difference in the Mr. Grimm Trailer. Best wishes from a lifelong TM fan!

+ jose_vences123 on December 28th, 2011 at 9:23 pm said:

will there be trophys for the new Twisted Metal? Also, i pre-order twisted metal so am i going to able to get Twisted Metal black free download? P.S. Im so happy that the new twisted metal is coming Feb. 14! I have been waiting for a while i just cant wait for it to come out :) PSN and TM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!

+ R-Soub on December 28th, 2011 at 9:38 pm said:

amazing cover david i love it cant wait for it

+ DonPintabona on December 28th, 2011 at 9:43 pm said:

Can’t wait for it, easily my most anticipated title for 2012 thus far. I still have all the Twisted metal games from way back on the PS1… good memories.

+ Kliff_Warhazard on December 28th, 2011 at 9:53 pm said:

I really can’t wait for 2/14 XD I bought PS3 late 2009 to play some next gen games AND a belief that a new Twisted Metal will come, and here it is! Only 1 month and a couple of weeks of enduring till TM arrives! Thanks also for the free TM:Black, Jaffe! Happy holidays to you and your team! And hopefully you will give my entry to your contest a shot (the TM T-Shirt give away contest)….even though I’m from the Philippines! XD Happy holidays!

+ Johnnyray1993 on December 28th, 2011 at 8:15 pm said:

I LOVE the TM series, it, and Ape Escape, were my favorite games back in the day! That’s why I hope that Small Brawl and 1 come to the PSN Network. Black is EASILY my fav Sony PS2 game. I’ve been thinking about what kind of cars could make it into the game since I was like, 8. I like the new direction the series is going in. I just have a request for next time, Mr. Slamm and Twister! As my friends put down the controller when I pick them! (‘Cause I always pick stages with drops… heh-heh…)

Chad Cox's Avatar

+ David Jaffe on December 30th, 2011 at 1:06 am said:

Slamm and Twister are at the TOP of our list of the game is a big enough hit to merit DLC! In fact, I want to say Scott already started modeling a next-gen Twister in hopes of us getting to make more TM content. We’ll keep you informed. And I’ll be sure to run if I see you online driving Twister if it ever comes available. Making a mental note now: Johnnyray+Twister= RUN! :)

+ Johnnyray1993 on December 28th, 2011 at 8:22 pm said:

Oh! I forgot to say. This game needs DLC, I will POUR money into it. I suggest Kratos in a Charriot! LOL

Chad Cox's Avatar

+ David Jaffe on December 30th, 2011 at 1:06 am said:

See the above note. We agree!

Kratos in a chariot…hmm….stranger things have happened! When we thought we were gonna ship on Oct 4th we were excited to do a flying Santa Sleigh where his special was dropping exploding gifts at cars below.

+ dAAniel433 on December 28th, 2011 at 8:24 pm said:

AWESOME! this might sound bad but i never played twisted metal black…yeahh..haha but anyway im kinda new to the series and i would like to really get into it with this one. i only played twisted metal 2 n 3 on ps1 soo yeahh long time ha anyway i hope this new one is just like the classic twisted metal but with the dark feel and i hope there is all those crazy awesome cars and different charecters!? Thanks Jaffe!

+ Avalanche on December 28th, 2011 at 10:04 pm said:

soooo exactly how many characters are gonna be in the game? seems like just 4. im only seeing a crapload of Sweet tooth, Dollface, Axel(DLC) and one other dude. please tell me alot of our old favorites are coming back, so far this doesnt seem like the Twisted Metal i grew up with and it seems like a Reboot for the worse instead of a Sequel for the best.

PS:All we wanted was Twisted Metal Black 2

+ TheGuardianFID on December 28th, 2011 at 10:15 pm said:

I was already sold, but this is a nice bonus, thank you David and Sony for the gift. 8)

+ brabb555 on December 28th, 2011 at 10:26 pm said:

You’re awesome Jaffe, since a kid I loved your games (my parents actually bought me Twisted Metal for my Birthday when I wasn’t of legal age). I had such a blast on all of them and GoW. I’m in school for Game Design, made the Dean’s List, trying hard, man. People like you are the reason people like me want these jobs and love these games. Happy New Years, Dave!

+ onslaughtree on December 28th, 2011 at 10:29 pm said:

Kudos to Mr. Jaffe for taking time off from TM’s development, to post replies here on the blog. I sulute you kind sir.
And as to Megamixer, dont pay him any mind you guys, he just likes to be the center of attention.
He reminds me of the chick on my weekly conference calls, that always has to ask a question, just to remind everyone that she is on the call. I swear, she adds 35min to every call. ARRRGGGHHHH.
Quite frankly, I look at Xbox Live arcade and Wii Shop and I must say, PSN stands tall above them both. In quality of content, discounts and extended duration of sales.
PSN is far from perfect, but sony does a good job of offering quality content on a weekly basis. ( Give or take some questionable pricing ). Looking at you Motorstorm:A.

+ twistedfloyd on December 28th, 2011 at 10:52 pm said:

Jaffe you are most certainly welcome. Every game you’ve made (and my friends and I love Calling All Cars!) has been of the utmost quality, and I expect nothing less from this iteration of Twisted. I do understand where you’re coming from with Spielberg. You do the EXACT same thing for me. Through Twisted Metal and God of War you’ve taken me on so many amazing experiences that awakened my creative soul as well. Other filmmakers and game designers have also taken me on many rides, but Twisted Metal is what got me into gaming when I was a kid, and I continue to play TM2 and TMB to this day. To me, that is priceless in and of itself.

Thank you for the great advice. That is one thing I always am a huge champion of is relying on the abilities of my team and myself in order to lead the team in our creative vision and goal.

Thanks again Jaffe! I can’t wait to see more news on the game and to play it non stop whenever I get the chance to take a break from school!

Best of luck at the end of development, and thank you so much!

+ TheNine-Ball on December 28th, 2011 at 11:16 pm said:

Awesome news! Jaffe you and the Ea Sleep Play guys are doing an incredible job. and not just with development but with staying in touch with the community, something a lot of developers forget about.

Just so you know this game is selling PS3’s. I work retail currently selling gaming is part of my job, my favorite part, an almost every time I bring up Twisted Metal to customers they either buy a PS3 or go pre-order the game.

I cannot freaking wait till February 14th!

P.S. hope you guys are hiring in a the next couple years as i want to go into game design and would love to apply for a job.

+ TheNine-Ball on December 28th, 2011 at 11:18 pm said:

Man bad grammar and spelling. But hey it is late.

+ NeonReaver on December 28th, 2011 at 11:39 pm said:

I’m hoping that this means the game will not have an online pass and Sony might start treating their customers better. If they think they have to fight used games this is the way to do it. Although I’ll be extremely disappointed if this game features an online pass and will not buy it. That’s not an empty threat either. I still don’t own Uncharted 3 and Resistance 3 for the online pass reason.

+ Naniwa-Tiger on December 29th, 2011 at 1:01 am said:

David Jaffe: all the way from the middle east (Saudi arabia to be exact) Twisted Metal Black was one of the best games i played my whole life, so for that we are thankful for you and the great team at ESP.

you guys seriously rock \m/
Oh and already preordered the game for me and my friends so they don’t weasel out from buying it :P

+ JoeTheBeast16 on December 29th, 2011 at 1:01 am said:

Hey, Jaffeyboy! (Said that not out of disrespect, but out of the hopes of getting you to read my comment :p)

First off, I want to say that Twisted Metal was one of the first games i played on the PS1, and remains one of my fondest videogame memories.
I went back to one of the titles that we got for Plus a while back and it was a huge hit of nostalgia and really reminded me of why i fell in love with gaming.
Also, I don’t like car games of any type for the most part, and I’m buying this game in the first week (If i bought a game on valentine’s day, The mother of my daughter would… welll… kill me, So i’ll be picking it up on that friday :p)
Look at me getting off track in such a Jaffe-esque style :p
The main reason i’m drawn to this one isn’t the nostalgia from the originals, but because of the fact that i absolutely adore the way that you tell stories in your games.
God Of War was an Epic. I bought the game because of my love for greek mythology, and ended up walking away from it knowing that it was going to be the game that i compared every other ps2 game to. (Continued)

+ JoeTheBeast16 on December 29th, 2011 at 1:04 am said:

To be honest before God of War, I had played your games, but didn’t know your name, Didn’t know any names of Any game developer, but I can honestly say that you were the first one that i came to know; purely because of the amazing story telling that i found in God Of War.
So in Closing, I Love your games (Yours and Your Teams’), I love your Stories, And I can’t wait to play this one, but even more so, your next new IP, because it’s sure to be a heavy hitter.
Hopefully something in a new-to-David-Jaffe Genre?
Always love to see Developers Challenge themselves!!!

Thank You, and The best of luck to you, and all of your future games.

+ chris_meister on December 29th, 2011 at 1:05 am said:

This is awesome! Thanks jaffe! Ive enjoyed all The twisted metal games!! Except for 3 and 4, and i know those were not developed by you so maybe thats why haha…. Oh and if you could please answer, will specter be in this game??

+ Deadpool2935 on December 29th, 2011 at 1:30 am said:

Hi David I’m the same Deadpool who tweeted you and twitter about when the cover of the game was release lol. just wanted to say this is the greatest present! Hopefully gamestop has a midnight launch but anyway I’m going to put on my Sweet Tooth mask when I’m inside the store :D. I won’t walk with the mask on outside for um yea not safe lol. Thanks for the team and you for making the greatest car combat game ever played every TM game out there cept of course the new one. Have a happy New Year to you and your family, the crew of TM and the cast of TM.

+ JVC1103 on December 29th, 2011 at 2:53 am said:

I pre order twisted Metal PS3 :)
Now there going to be a code to download Twisted Metal Black for free :)
That was my first Twisted Metal game it was the best to me I have TM2 it felt too hard to me!
Twisted Metal Head On was a nice game to play as well as TM Lost!
I hope Twisted Metal PS3 play like Black or Head On so far the game looks like it my win a reward to me but own tinme will tell on that!

+ RedArrows22768 on December 29th, 2011 at 4:45 am said:

I can’t wait for this! Been waiting patiently for a new TM since Head-On came out for PSP! (An amazing game by the way! TM on a handheld console is picture perfect!)

Mr. Jaffe, i’m just wandering if the voucher for TM: Black will be the American version of the game? Having the PAL version, the TM: Black I have at the moment has NO cutscenes, and so I hardly know the story. I’d be nice to fill in the gaps and ‘have it blow up’ as you so excellently put it! Cheers, and best of luck for 2012!!

+ pablofsi08 on December 29th, 2011 at 4:48 am said:

I think you should really take these last days to enable online play on TM Black, otherwise it makes no sense to have it, it’s less attractive if I have almost no one to play it with, just a friend or two side by side… do you want your TM Black reminisence to go to waste?

I’m one of those players that played 3 and 4 on PSX but never touched the PS2 ones, I wish to play them with their full attraction with online, otherwise there’s almost no point, please make it possible, thank you.

+ xbskid on December 29th, 2011 at 5:40 am said:

I still have a copy of Twisted Metal: Black Online :( Might as well be a coaster at this point, I guess, eh, Jaffe?

+ Mancubus77 on December 29th, 2011 at 5:41 am said:

I think that’s just awesome, even though I still have a copy of the game for PS2 and acopy of the online game as well. :)

I just have one question regarding the packshot. I like it, but there are two minor things I don’t get. First, the yellow truck on the left being covered by the age rating. Well, you can and will probably fix that with the final packshot, but what about that white dust/fog on the bottom of the screen? I’m pretty sure it would work a lot better if Sweet Tooth was completely visible. This way it looks a little bit like a smudge on the package or something.

Oh, and since I haven’t read every article about the game so far (but I really tried), will there be an online coop now or is it really only splitscreen?

+ Whizkid105 on December 29th, 2011 at 5:43 am said:

You know, David Jaffe is someone you just instantly like the moment he talks. I haven’t played any of the Twisted Metal games(Only going to be 17 this May and though I was playing Resident Evil 2 and Metal Gear Solid while I was five, when it came to anything with driving, I really just stuck to things like Mario Kart) and I can’t promise that I’ll play the new one, but I really really love the way he treats the fanbase. It makes me so happy when game directors/designers have a genuine passion for what they do and love to interact with the fans. Sure he had that little incident with Calling All Cars!, but it’s not like he didn’t later admit he was in the wrong.(About the angry outburst I mean, not when he called the game a rookie mistake. I actually liked Calling All Cars! myself, though I do agree that the art style and gameplay were conflicting)

It’s really just refreshing when someone doesn’t act like they’re on this high horse and gamers should just kneel before them(Peter Molyneux ). Props to you, Jaffe. I definitely respect people who respect their fans. :)

+ Codemiester on December 29th, 2011 at 6:02 am said:

Jaffe you are the man. God of war and twisted metal are my two most favorite video game franchises. I’ve been looking at twisted metal vids on YouTube non stop. I cannot wait for this game. Honestly, black had the craziest stories I’ve ever seen in a video game. I loved that. I love how in twisted metal just the twisted aspect of it. Please tell me the new twisted metal is gonna have twists and turns and moments gamers aren’t expecting in the story like the orginal? Does calypso screw over anyone again? Lol Big fan. Day one purchase. Now that twisted metal is back please jaffe dont let it go away again. Twisted metal sequel and vita twisted metal all the way :) thanks so much to you and your team for slaving over this. Im so glad to see developers who don’t care about a big cheque or money bonus. Ps how about showing some love for the Canadian boy? Can I please get a tshirt or a sweet tooth mask? I would legit pay for a replication of sweet tooths mask thanks so much

+ Mancubus77 on December 29th, 2011 at 6:07 am said:

Dammit, now I read through a lot of posts and have to add some stuff. Sorry for that.

Three presets and no mapping. So no “Deadly Force” then? Don’t get me wrong, I will buy and play that game whatever comes, but still I don’t exaclty get it. Is that some ressource problem? I’m pretty sure I will be able to get used to it as much as II got used to it in Black, but understanding it is a completely different thing. :(

Do you already know if the german version had to be cut? I once bought Black, realized that all the videos were missing and bought a US-PS2 plus the US-game right away. Something I wouldn’t want to do again these days. :)

Will it be possible to steer digital?

Love your work, keep it up, I wish the game a big success and even though the new game will probably not get these fond memories back, it will hopefully create some new ones. Getting 35 this year and I’m nervous llike a kid getting my hands on the game. Not many games these days can do that. :)

Have a great 2012 and just for the record: I want a horror-slasher-movie starring Sweet Tooth as well, but only if you’re involved in its creation (apart from the characters)! :)

Chad Cox's Avatar

+ David Jaffe on December 30th, 2011 at 1:04 am said:

No deadly force :(. Maybe if there is enough demand we can do an update down the road. As for why, yeah kind of was a resource issue. When you play the new game you will see there are a lot more controls in this one (from mapping the energy attacks to the dpad, to having 8 energy attacks this time versus just 4, to making sure the right analog stick let the player look up so you could easily fight flying Sweet Tooth’s and Talons and Nuke missiles,etc.) that we just could not make ‘deadly force’ work with all the new functions in the time we had left. Sorry about that.

I know that Germany requested some adjustments to some of the game. But nothing drastic like TMB and as I said in an earlier post, Scott and I directed the edits of the movies and game content to make sure that- while certain images had to be adjusted to respect different cultural stances- the essence of the story and spirit of the game stayed 100% intact.

Steer digital? Meaning with analog stick? Yes.

So glad you are looking forward to the game. We are too! And thanks for the well wishes and kind words. And hell yeah, we’ll make that Tooth slasher flick yet. And you can bet you bloody machete I’m gonna do all I can to be involved!

+ Absolutionable on December 29th, 2011 at 7:52 am said:

Honestly wasn’t even planning on buying it, but I will buy it now to support studios that do this kind of things. <3

Chad Cox's Avatar

+ David Jaffe on December 30th, 2011 at 1:00 am said:

Well thanks for that! But you know, don’t buy it unless you really want it. 60 bucks is a lot of cash so read some reviews, give it a rent first, check the net,etc. But if after that it DOES seem like your cup of fire, then hell yeah, buy a copy and join the rest of us Twisted freaks online!

+ ANUBIS209 on December 29th, 2011 at 8:36 am said:

Already had this game pre ordered the day you announced it and ready to shoot some missiles out of sweet tooth’s ice cream truck

Chad Cox's Avatar

+ David Jaffe on December 30th, 2011 at 12:59 am said:

Cool man- I am ready as well! Thank you so much for the pre order the faith in us to deliver a great game! See ya online!

+ MAC_2005 on December 29th, 2011 at 9:20 am said:

Twisted Metal Black was my first Twisted Metal game that I ever played. I love the gameplay and the dark storylines that was told. I love the game so much that I got another copy (the original belonged to my uncle). I cannot wait for this title to see what changed and carnage that I can cause in the Twisted Metal universe

Chad Cox's Avatar

+ David Jaffe on December 30th, 2011 at 12:58 am said:

Cool man- thanks for buying 2 copies back in the day! That’s dedication…and we appreciate it! :)

I cannot wait for players to let us know how they feel about the new TM. Every time you make a new game- and certainly a sequel- you really have no idea if players are gonna dig it or not. You make so many choices over the course of making a game and in the end, you just hope players like the majority of the choices you and the team made! It’s very nerve racking but also very exciting as we get close to release because we get to know- once and for all- if we made some great choices! Fingers crossed! :)

+ piratedrunk on December 29th, 2011 at 9:21 am said:

This was already a day 1 purchase for me but this only SWEETens the deal. Happy Holidays to Jaffe and the rest of the supremely talented ESP crew.

Chad Cox's Avatar

+ David Jaffe on December 30th, 2011 at 12:56 am said:

You so PUNNy! :)

Happy holidays right back, sir and thank you so much for the day 1 purchase! We hope you love the game! We’re still cranking hard to make sure it’s the best TM ever!