We’re excited to announce the lineup of 12 gamers who will appear on Season 3 and compete for a job as a Production Associate at Sony Computer Entertainment America’s world-famous Santa Monica Studio, home of PlayStation’s best-selling God Of War franchise, along with a $5,000 signing bonus, a 55” 3D Bravia TV, a PS3 and a Ford Focus Titanium. From San Bernardino to Brooklyn to the Dominican Republic (and many stops in between), here are “The Tester 3” contestants:
• Joel Alexander (aka J-Tight), 23, San Bernardino, CA
• Shaunette DeTie (aka BurnNibelheim), 22, Duarte, CA
• Nicole Dormer (aka asuukaa), 26, Milwaukee, WI
• Arin Hanson (aka egoraptor), 24, Palm Beach, FL
• Skyler Harper (aka Skyd1ddy), 29, Fontana, CA
• Ashphord Jacoway (aka Ashichan), 23, Pittsburg, CA
• Richard Lugo (aka ninjanomyx), 28, Bronx, NY
• Kaila Nemoto (aka kwajamonster), 25, Columbia, MO
• Krysti Pruden (aka krystipryde), 26, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• Wilson Santiago (aka akilleezmight), 27, Brooklyn, NY
• Lissarette Vazquez (aka Suzkaiden), 22, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
• Charles Weichselbaum (aka RealityPalez), 22, Chicago, IL
Check out each cast member’s complete profile and view their short video bio in THE CAST section of “The Tester” website.
Returning panelists Adrianne Curry, winner of the first season of “America’s Next Top Model” and star of VH1 reality shows “The Surreal Life” and “My Fair Brady,” and Brent Gocke, senior release manager from SCEA, will once again join host Meredith Molinari, when the first episode of “The Tester 3” premieres on February 7.
As always, check back every Tuesday for more information on the upcoming new season of “The Tester.”