PS4-Infamous

Meet the Complete Season 3 Cast of The Tester

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Jan 05, 2012 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

PlayStation Network’s original, competitive reality series “The Tester” is back, and the premiere episode is set for February 7, 2012!

We’re excited to announce the lineup of 12 gamers who will appear on Season 3 and compete for a job as a Production Associate at Sony Computer Entertainment America’s world-famous Santa Monica Studio, home of PlayStation’s best-selling God Of War franchise, along with a $5,000 signing bonus, a 55” 3D Bravia TV, a PS3 and a Ford Focus Titanium. From San Bernardino to Brooklyn to the Dominican Republic (and many stops in between), here are “The Tester 3” contestants:

• Joel Alexander (aka J-Tight), 23, San Bernardino, CA
• Shaunette DeTie (aka BurnNibelheim), 22, Duarte, CA
• Nicole Dormer (aka asuukaa), 26, Milwaukee, WI
• Arin Hanson (aka egoraptor), 24, Palm Beach, FL
• Skyler Harper (aka Skyd1ddy), 29, Fontana, CA
• Ashphord Jacoway (aka Ashichan), 23, Pittsburg, CA
• Richard Lugo (aka ninjanomyx), 28, Bronx, NY
• Kaila Nemoto (aka kwajamonster), 25, Columbia, MO
• Krysti Pruden (aka krystipryde), 26, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• Wilson Santiago (aka akilleezmight), 27, Brooklyn, NY
• Lissarette Vazquez (aka Suzkaiden), 22, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
• Charles Weichselbaum (aka RealityPalez), 22, Chicago, IL

Check out each cast member’s complete profile and view their short video bio in THE CAST section of “The Tester” website.

Returning panelists Adrianne Curry, winner of the first season of “America’s Next Top Model” and star of VH1 reality shows “The Surreal Life” and “My Fair Brady,” and Brent Gocke, senior release manager from SCEA, will once again join host Meredith Molinari, when the first episode of “The Tester 3” premieres on February 7.

The Tester - Adrianne Brent Meredith

As always, check back every Tuesday for more information on the upcoming new season of “The Tester.”

PAGE 1 2 3

+ annihilation748 on January 5th, 2012 at 8:04 am said:

+ Hunting_Pa on January 5th, 2012 at 8:06 am said:

Awesome! Love the Tester series.

+ Cyris on January 5th, 2012 at 8:07 am said:

Egoraptor deserves to win for his contribution of the “Awesome” series. Some of the finest content on the internet.

+ Darth_Icarus on January 5th, 2012 at 8:09 am said:

I’m just going to assume ninjanomyx is the first to go

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on January 5th, 2012 at 9:29 am said:

Only way to find out is to watch on Tuesday, February 7 when the Season Premiere debuts on PlayStation Network.

+ snakeeyes211 on January 5th, 2012 at 8:12 am said:

Will the first edition ps vita’s little deviants be a full retail game or a downloadable?

+ Guillemots on January 5th, 2012 at 8:14 am said:

The first dude is a joke, right?

+ Hypnotic_Inertia on January 5th, 2012 at 8:18 am said:

Asuka424. Woooooooooo!

+ ZERO_169 on January 5th, 2012 at 8:20 am said:

Can’t wait to watch this!
Egoraptor better stay in for awhile because i feel he will make the show a whole lot more enjoyable to watch.

+ XFRod on January 5th, 2012 at 8:21 am said:

Dood! How about giving a physically handicapped gamer a shot. Just cause you can’t run or crawl through mud, doesn’t mean you don’t have the gaming or leadership qualities to win.

Here’s an idea…. Stop with the silly physical challenges and, have more actual gaming challenges. You want team building exercises? Don’t have them diving blindfolded into mud, looking for keys…. Put them in Uncharted Co-Op missions….

Just a though.

+ rothbart on January 5th, 2012 at 8:25 am said:

No Frawlz in Season 3 = mega-disappointment… :(

+ SlaughteredNinja on January 5th, 2012 at 8:26 am said:

An asian girl? Yes. I only want kwaja monster.

+ Seiven on January 5th, 2012 at 8:29 am said:

looks to be a hilarious season…can’t wait to see the new challenges

+ Infemeth on January 5th, 2012 at 8:37 am said:

This is probably like the best thing to come to the PlayStation Network. ‘Nuff said.

+ fatiga_cronica on January 5th, 2012 at 8:39 am said:

I always enjoy seeing The Tester. No matter who is in the cast it’s fun to watch!

+ Zezzler on January 5th, 2012 at 8:50 am said:

Egoraptor better win. he is so effing funny, but underneath all that humour is a guy who knows video games.

+ saiyanknight87 on January 5th, 2012 at 8:51 am said:

Richard Lugo i know that cat wow Tobi made huh! well let’s see how far he’ll go.

+ Asuka424 on January 5th, 2012 at 8:53 am said:

@Hypnotic – you noticed that, huh? ;)

Anywho, I’m asuukaa (still don’t know why my name’s spelled like that on the show, lol). I hope everyone enjoys watching this season as much as we enjoyed being a part of it. Stay tuned, and see you in February! <3

+ Carl-G on January 5th, 2012 at 8:57 am said:

Meredith Molinari looks LOVELY in that photo;)

One thing they should do more in the shows is have more PS3 games challenges? Some challenges in the past have been pointless i think. Let them play PS3 Exclusives games against each other etc etc ;) You know, erm promote the PS3 & its games in this PlayStation Show;)

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on January 5th, 2012 at 9:26 am said:

This season definitely will feature several game play challenges as many of you have mentioned in the past. So, we hope you don’t miss this season.

+ kivi95 on January 5th, 2012 at 9:03 am said:

The winner= Charles Weichselbaum (aka RealityPalez), 22, Chicago, IL

+ TheRealHades on January 5th, 2012 at 9:05 am said:

Ouch. I feel offended by this. Looks like it’s back to trying to get into the industry off merit and not this.

+ MaikelSteneker on January 5th, 2012 at 9:08 am said:

Where do you even find these people? Regardless, these seem to be great characters that will make for a fun show.

+ J-tight on January 5th, 2012 at 9:08 am said:

lol its nice to see all the video of my friends but mine the best lol

+ J-tight on January 5th, 2012 at 9:11 am said:

see you all n February lol

+ Jimm_West on January 5th, 2012 at 9:14 am said:

1st off YES!!!!! THE TESTER SEASON 3 CANT WAIT!!!!!!!
2ndly, kwajamonster and Suzkaiden…… DAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNN ya both can be wife’d :). rooting for ya 2 to make it this season :)

+ Dice_for_Death_ on January 5th, 2012 at 9:22 am said:

First and second The Tester “seasons” saw a male victor. Obviously, a woman will wake away, to make things both politically correct and “fair.” I can’t watch this scripted pseudo-reality garbage.

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on January 5th, 2012 at 9:35 am said:

This show is definitely not scripted. Ask any of the former cast members. And remember, the past 2 season’s featured a game play off that was not judged by the panel. The previous seasons including the finales are available to watch on TheTester.com website.

+ LovesJapanManga on January 5th, 2012 at 9:36 am said:

So, is it safe to assume that there is STILL NO SUBTITLE OR CLOSED-CAPTIONING OR Open-Captioned for this show??? To be honest with you, that is quite unfair. For three seasons now, still no option to offer… Despite the fact that many of us knew that you guys are having difficult time to get this one down, but come on. Be fair, please.

+ Trieloth on January 5th, 2012 at 9:50 am said:

Awesome!! Cant wait till this show starts again!

+ ANGIE__SUE on January 5th, 2012 at 9:57 am said:

ASUKA ASUKA ASUKA!!!!!!!! GO ASUKA!!!!!!

+ Sophronia on January 5th, 2012 at 10:00 am said:

Can’t wait to watch Tester 3! I’m happy to see a PSHome member join the show, good luck everyone!

+ v_Trillian_v on January 5th, 2012 at 10:11 am said:

Congratulations Asuukaa! You go grrrl!

+ saiyanknight87 on January 5th, 2012 at 10:15 am said:

yes the show isn’t scripted i can see that now knowing that Rich made it on here lol threw me for a loop but my question is to sony why have votes if no one who the people voted for show up? it seems like sony obviously went the route of element of surprise lol. It’s a few people who got voted for i thought i would see on the show for sure.

+ station3fever on January 5th, 2012 at 10:15 am said:

The show is already awesome to watch especially with meredith in it (yippie she’s here again). But wait, as if that wasn’t enough Sony went and pick up these beautiful women as an added bonus! suzkaiden, krystipryde, burnNibelheim, kwaja monster, burnNibelheim omg i’m in heaven. I think this season will be the best of all. I just have 1 wish and that’s to see if Sony can make the show at least an hour long (yes i love the show that much), or even blooper clips at the end :)
thanks kevin and spread the word.

+ Conrad_Max on January 5th, 2012 at 10:26 am said:

This is the only reality show I regularly watch, besides America’s Most Wanted. And it’s the only reality show my wife and I watch together.

I think it’s a fun way to find future employees. I wish more jobs had that type of “interview”. But it’s also a way to share the PlayStation community spirit.

One last thing: Home forever!

+ al2009man on January 5th, 2012 at 10:26 am said:

Egoraptor’s funnyness will be on the Tester soon!

it nice to see one of the PlayStation Home user to finally join the Tester, but that is asuukaa/Asuka424! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

+ ItaChu on January 5th, 2012 at 10:35 am said:

ninjanomyx is like Killer Bee from Naruto …. so he’s the killer bee of gaming …. but the fatso version xD lol and asuukaa ….lv18 trophy level OH MY GOD thats sooooo high!!! lol gurl lv18 is the new level 5 WORK THEM TROPHIES!

+ poisonedsodapop on January 5th, 2012 at 10:35 am said:

As much as I love the Tester… I love egoraptor more. You know who my vote is for. Sorry other contestants, only care about egoraptor. /heartless

+ poisonedsodapop on January 5th, 2012 at 10:39 am said:

Also I always found it funny guy’s obsessions with female gamers, like we’re bigfoot or something. We’re gamers just like you. I’ve had guys try to impress me with their trophy levels and find a spot on my friendslist. I get so amused by what some people pull lol.

+ fathead170 on January 5th, 2012 at 10:39 am said:

Another dumb scripted reality show I wish Sony would can this show an home an just worry about games an other proven successful medias

+ ToxicClaws on January 5th, 2012 at 10:44 am said:

Egoraptor is totally the only reason im watching it <3

+ triple_lei on January 5th, 2012 at 10:45 am said:

Looking forward to it…

+ Nates4Christ on January 5th, 2012 at 10:59 am said:

I am very excited about this. Makes me happy to be apart of the playstation fan base.

+ JG4Horrorshow on January 5th, 2012 at 10:59 am said:

I will only be watching this show for egoraptor. Once/if he gets voted off, I will stop watching because this show does not seem as though it will be incredibly good, as it has yet to be so far.

+ AlexDrelles on January 5th, 2012 at 11:07 am said:

Super excited about this season. Please bring back Mo’Chocolate for a guest appearance. I love that PlayStation has it’s own reality program. Beats the heck out of the Apprentice.

+ nosdrugis on January 5th, 2012 at 11:14 am said:

WOOT! Go, Asuka!!
Homelings rule :)

+ brolol07 on January 5th, 2012 at 11:15 am said:

@XFRod I agree with you. I am also a physically handicapped gamer that tried out for this though I didn’t get enough votes because I registered late. Add me brolol07 if you check this

+ LUGIEZ on January 5th, 2012 at 11:15 am said:

Looking forward to a great season once again.

+ mpb93 on January 5th, 2012 at 11:25 am said:

What time does the show start

+ tonydamiani on January 5th, 2012 at 11:27 am said:

Nice 2 Puerto Ricans and 1 Dominican. Vivan Los Caribeños en The Tester 3! C’mon Podemos ganarles a estos gringos :P

+ Dark-Hax- on January 5th, 2012 at 11:29 am said:

How I can watch the show ?
Help please it seems awesome

+ Budapesti on January 5th, 2012 at 11:43 am said:

Can’t believe Justin ‘Alpha’ McElroy didn’t make the cut. He had the best audition video ever!

PAGE 1 2 3