PlayStation Vue

May 09

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Beta Is Coming Soon

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar Posted by Simon Rosenkotter on May 09, 2012 // Community Coordinator, Tarsier Studios

The LittleBigPlanet Community is about to get a very special treat! Very soon, many of you will have the opportunity to participate in the LittleBigPlanet Beta on PS Vita, where you will get an exclusive sneak peek at Sackboy’s most thrilling adventure yet!

The goal of the Beta is to get feedback on the overall experience from the folk that understand it like few others – and that means you!

For a chance to take part in this exclusive event, head on over to the sign-up to register your interest right away!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ aro52 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:37 am said:

Signed up. Let me at it!

+ The5rozos on May 9th, 2012 at 9:39 am said:

I would very much appreciate it if I can participate!

I’ve been with LBP since 2008, and unfortunately haven’t got to participate in any betas. Please, my Vita has been gameless since I bought it in February and I got it JUST for this game! That’s how much I love the LBP series.

Oh, and I’m sorry for having a negative attitude about LBPV news sometimes. It’s just that I’m very eager about playing it since I have nothing else.

+ technole on May 9th, 2012 at 9:42 am said:

Platinum trophies in LBP1 + LBP2 + several levels out there + 3G Vita owner = You want me in this beta! xD

+ Matrix_Lion on May 9th, 2012 at 9:44 am said:

Yes and please bring the white ps vita to the U.S. I know it’s a Japan only release so far.

+ Matrix_Lion on May 9th, 2012 at 9:45 am said:

I knew it was only a matter of time thanks Sony.

+ loveordie04 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:52 am said:

My Copy of the game is already paid off, was expecting the June 26th release, but i will gladly be a Beta tester.

+ fadi002 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:53 am said:

I hope I can get in! I tried the game back in October (First PS Canada Event) and loved it.

+ iTofuMan on May 9th, 2012 at 9:57 am said:

Awesome just sent in my enrollement form i hope i get in i fully enjoyed LBP1-2, and the psp version. if i do get in ill do whatever i can to help make this a great game!

+ Manetheren17 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:59 am said:

Somebody explain what this is exactly, as while I know the general terms. I’m confused as to the specifics here.

+ polo155 on May 9th, 2012 at 10:12 am said:

Signed up.

+ GGCAN on May 9th, 2012 at 10:16 am said:

Thanks Simon, hopefully this will keep some people happy as they’ve been asking about a release date for this.

+ THE-PLASTICA-MAN on May 9th, 2012 at 10:27 am said:

LittleBigPlanet is one of the best franchises I love. Last year, I totally missed the PSP opus from the PSN recovery plan. Now I even pre-purchased a PS Vita just for this game, thinking it will be a launch title. I was very disappointed and sad to know that it will release much much later. I will surely buy it day one, but till then I hope Sony won’t fail me and I will at least play the beta.

+ JQM78 on May 9th, 2012 at 11:19 am said:

Sweet! signed up… hope they do a beta for LBP Karting and I really hope they port Karting to Vita!!!

+ hajile on May 9th, 2012 at 11:23 am said:

YES!!! I cant w8! This Vita version of LBP will bring with it a new level of creativity . THANK YOUUUUU!!!

+ CptAwsum13 on May 9th, 2012 at 11:25 am said:

I’ve been waiting for this game since Vita day one! I’m so excited for it. It has everything to show off what makes the Vita great!

+ Mealox on May 9th, 2012 at 11:31 am said:

Can’t flipping wait. Ever since I got my vita I’ve been watching the anything related to LBP for updates. And now there is a beta test! I signed up and can’t wait. I’m starting to get impatient playing my old LBP PSP.

+ banjo5150 on May 9th, 2012 at 12:07 pm said:

One of the main reasons I bought a Vita. Between my mife and I we have purchased everything LBP, almost all DLC, and move controllers. Purchased the Muppetts pack the other night what a blast that was. Hope I get in this beta.

+ Young_Swaqqer on May 9th, 2012 at 12:28 pm said:

OMG! cant wait im a huge LBP fan so exicted i hope i be a beta tester

+ D-Squad3 on May 9th, 2012 at 12:42 pm said:

Hmm, just did the application, can’t people just lie about the information? I hope you guys check people’s IDs/Trophies to make sure they aren’t lying about playing all the previous LBP titles.

+ djml9 on May 9th, 2012 at 12:50 pm said:

little big planet is the best game in the history of existence. if i got into this beta, i would be the happiest human being in the galaxy. please achieve this great feat, pretty please. i love everything littlebigplanet. if i had a million dollars, i would get every plushie, keychain, toy, and dlc there is for lbp. sadly, im not this fortunate. i do love lbp
(more than anyone)

+ MmaFanQc on May 9th, 2012 at 12:53 pm said:

signed up, hope to see more beta for my vita

+ lAngel_of_Firel on May 9th, 2012 at 12:57 pm said:

Just signed up cant wait to play it on my 3g vita if im picked :)

+ KirbyIsAwesome on May 9th, 2012 at 1:25 pm said:

YES!! LBP is easily my most anticipated Vita game! The previous versions are masterpieces, and this one will no doubt be amazing. Using the touchscreen and rear touchpad for creating? Yes please! The Vita’s features (like the already mentioned touchscreen and rear touchpad) will make creating even better and easier than ever! I’ve already signed up for the beta, and I hope I’m picked :D! I just hope never having published a level doesn’t hinder my chances of making it into the beta.

When will the beta be though? And when will we found out if we made it in? Whatever the case, I’m excited!

+ Snake_192 on May 9th, 2012 at 1:30 pm said:

How they send the beta to the people? random people or what?

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar

+ Simon Rosenkotter on May 9th, 2012 at 1:35 pm said:

The download codes for the beta will be send to people who sign-up for the beta through the link in the post above. So, if you are at all interested in LittleBigPlanet make sure you sign up. :)

PAGE 1 2 3