Overwatch

May 22

May 22

Pulse in May: Sorcery, Resistance: Burning Skies, Gravity Rush

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar Posted by Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

This edition of Pulse takes the magic-wand mechanics of Sorcery for a spin. Check out the arsenal of different spells and combos needed to battle with the PlayStation Move controller through this fast-paced fantasy adventure that pits you against trolls, ghostly soldiers, giant spiders, and the Nightmare Queen. Also on deck this month are Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier with over 50 weapons (including lethal remote drones) and PS Vita’s much-talked-about FPS Resistance: Burning Skies.

Pulse also investigates Gravity Rush this month. This physics-bending action game features fascinating and challenging new combat that you have to see to believe. Pre-orders at participating retailers include the military DLC pack featuring two extra side missions, two new challenge missions, and military-themed costume for protagonist Kat.

As we approach the middle of the year, the Top 10 takes a look at the most popular downloads thus far in 2012. And Nicolas Cage rides again in Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance, our star new video release.

Watch right here on the PlayStation.Blog or download HD, SD, and PS Vita versions from the PlayStation Store after today’s update.

We hope you enjoy this quick look at what’s happening on PlayStation.

Add Your Own

NASCAR_Rcn8 said:

May 22nd, 12:11 pm

Great lineup coming Kevin. Oh and can the blog team please answer me to why I can never post on the blogs off my main psn plus account slick _ t but I can post off any other psn account I have just fine that is just standard quick accounts? Its not making any sense to why I never can post comments on here off my main account. A bit of reason and info would help THANKS!

NASCAR_Rcn8 said:

May 22nd, 12:13 pm

Oh and its also weird if I put my main account slick _ t all together like it’s suppose to be the comment will never post on here so I have to space it apart to get it to post. Why is that? lol

Asylum3395 said:

May 22nd, 12:15 pm

where is ghost recon on the playstation store like it said on the PS plus preview

guitarded77 said:

May 22nd, 2:09 pm

Christina Lee has great legs.

angibri2000 said:

May 22nd, 2:27 pm

Will we get to have this Pre-Order DLC for Gravity Rush on the PSN store? I really hope you guys consider that as some of us are really liking the idea of downloading games instead of getting physical copies for both PS3 and Vita.

saab01 said:

May 22nd, 3:19 pm

I wish gravity rush would come to PS3 it looks so interesting.

lisatsunami said:

May 22nd, 3:57 pm

@ 1 & 2, it sounds like they’ve banned your main acct. or, their filters are considering your spelling as an inappropriate word. I’m not saying that’s justified, just saying what it sounds like.

D-Squad3 said:

May 22nd, 4:24 pm

Just take my money for Gravity Rush already!

subject98 said:

May 22nd, 5:08 pm

Vita has some good titles coming up, I’m psyched for Gravity Rush. Too bad there’s preorder DLC though, I buy vita games on psn just in case they trash the format again.

Mies2000 said:

May 22nd, 5:49 pm

The picture quality of Pulse for the Vita has decrease greatly. Keven, could you please provide two video files: SD & HD?

This may be an option.

JEC94 said:

May 22nd, 6:16 pm

I want to do her so badly….

C_Y_P_H_E_R said:

May 22nd, 8:47 pm

She doesn’t seem like a gamer to me. I like her more than that annoying intro guy in Qore though. I know everyone fast forwarded through his silly speeches too.

Jadehope said:

May 23rd, 2:46 am

No mention of Doctor Who’s release on the PSN and no eta on the Vita version? I can’t even find a review or impressions online. Very underwhelming release. I hope the game lives up to how awesome the show is.

Elvick_ said:

May 23rd, 6:15 am

@5: Most likely, it was originally one of three packs of DLC for Japan. I think this was the second one that released there.

And pretty much all preorder DLC that I can think of (LBP, inFamous 2) ended up being sold separately later on.

@10: Go to YouTube after starting the video, and go into 1080p (or 720p).

JimmyHACK said:

May 23rd, 12:26 pm

@13 Vita Doctor Who is out June 12th, been announced a while now. Finished PS3 version, if you are a fan of the show then you may want to play it I enjoyed it. Non-fans shouldn’t even bother. Game is loaded with glitches/bugs adn lacks any polish whatsoever. Even after the delays you can tell it was just rushed. Anyways, I enjoyed it enough and look forward to where the story goes in the next game.

OmegaSpear said:

May 23rd, 4:12 pm

I can’t wait for Gravity Rush!

…and Persona 4 the golden

fsfsxii said:

May 24th, 6:10 am

gravity rush looks awesome, and unique, i wish i had a vita :(