PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Limited-Edition White PS3 Bundle Hits January 27th With 1 Year of Plus

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar + Posted by Crystal MacKenzie on Jan 17, 2013 // Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

When we launched the new, slimmer, lighter PS3, one of the top requests we heard from you was to bring the white PS3 to North America. We’ve answered the call — for the first time in North America, we are introducing a bundle that features a Classic White PS3.

For $299.99 (MSRP), the Classic White PS3 Instant Game Collection Bundle comes packed with value. It includes a massive 500GB hard drive and a one-year membership to PlayStation Plus that includes a dozen PS3 games with the Instant Game Collection. The bundle hits store shelves on January 27th.

With a 500GB hard disk drive, the Classic White PS3 makes it easy for you to store your favorite games from PS Plus, like inFAMOUS 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2, along with movies, TV shows, music, photos and other PSN DLC. Your one year membership to PlayStation Plus gives you exclusive access to a host of features including:

Classic White PS3 PS Plus Bundle
A regularly refreshed library of 12 PS3 games including LittleBigPlanet 2, inFAMOUS 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, and more, with additional titles added each month
6 Additional games to play on your PlayStation Vita system including Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, WipeOut 2048 and more
Exclusive discounts of 10% – 75% on the PlayStation Store
1 GB of online storage on both your PS3 and PS Vita for game saves
Exclusive and early access to select demos and game betas, including the God of War: Ascension Multiplayer Beta

If you’re already a PlayStation Plus member and want to add the new Classic White PS3 to your collection, the one-year PlayStation Plus membership can be added to your current PS Plus membership (thereby extending it another year).

For more details, click here.

Classic White PS3 PS Plus Bundle

So tell us, what do you think about the new Classic White color for PS3?

PAGE 1 2

+ Georgio_Mos1 on January 19th, 2013 at 9:42 pm said:

Well my ps3 Fat version died thursday “(. should i get this one or the normal slim model? either way, i need a new ps3. I got a $550 budget here. Any help is appreciated PlayStation Gamers

+ biggz926 on January 20th, 2013 at 7:32 am said:

i think that sonny is presenting the vita wrong they should present it as a personal console not a dedicated handleld console becouse thats what the vita is a personalo home console

+ saab01 on January 20th, 2013 at 7:47 am said:

I am not really a fan of the whole sliding cover model but I do like the white color. This would of been nice if it was available maybe back in 2006. The 500 GB is ideal for all of the plus freebies.

+ Lefoul-123 on January 21st, 2013 at 8:27 am said:

Crystal is so cute. If I didnt own a ps3 already, I would buy this bundle.

+ Welmosca on January 22nd, 2013 at 10:34 am said:

@ 28 four24twenty – Oh please….we don’t need PS4…PS3 is the best machine out there….and we got unbelievable things that no one ever dreamed that games could achieve…we really dont need PS4…there are plenty of good games released and a lot more to be released….PS3 is above any system I really hope that Sony fulfill the 10 years life cycle.

+ Psyrinn on January 23rd, 2013 at 1:48 am said:

My launch console just finally died on me so I’m going to pick this up.

Anyone know if I can just add that one year of PS+ to my existing PSN or is it only 1 year free with a new account? I had this issue with XBL.

+ CRUTCHEZ209 on January 23rd, 2013 at 7:26 am said:

I think so far its awesome.. wish this one would of came with assassins creed 3, but either way cant wait to have it at my place.=)

+ deadeyejones on January 24th, 2013 at 3:36 pm said:

I gave my son my 160 gig slim and just paid this system off . Now we are a ps3 father son gaming duo

+ MajicManj on January 25th, 2013 at 4:28 pm said:

@56 (Psyrinn ): According to CVG “If you’re already a PS Plus subscriber, the year’s subscription included in the bundle is added to the end of your current term.”

+ JROD0823 on January 26th, 2013 at 11:52 pm said:

And now Japan and eventually Europe are getting both a red and blue superslim PS3 with TWO contollers in the box!!! Why are we being ignored in the States?

+ JROD0823 on January 26th, 2013 at 11:53 pm said:

*controllers

+ Wh4te_Rh2n0 on January 27th, 2013 at 11:40 am said:

i hate this design. why the matrix look? just a “time killer” between new systems…looks rickety as hell…”sliding” the cover over? ew… i see bad things. just an opinion, guys. don’t get butt hurt :)

+ SaintEko on January 27th, 2013 at 12:55 pm said:

whats slimmer? the ps2 slim or the ps3 slim? 0.o damn might as well make the system small and slim like the cd cases hahahahaha but to the point whats with all the slim design its not a god damn car or airplane or is it??

+ krazyG7804 on January 28th, 2013 at 1:01 pm said:

I’m just going to import any color that i want that happens to be available from Japan because these superslim systems are not region locked

+ ArmyGuyVince on February 2nd, 2013 at 1:53 am said:

Great! More ways to suck us into bull poo! Waste more money buying yet another ps3 with 1 year sub only to get poo titles anyways….

P.S; hater comments incoming!
P.S.S I dont read comments after i post so i dont plan on reading what you have to say after im done posting this

+ amshockeyfan on February 2nd, 2013 at 4:38 pm said:

I decided to update our 120 GB PS3 Slim to the Classic White 500 GB since we were very rapidly running out of disk space.

Both my wife & I love the fact of the top loading disc tray.

+ Super-Collins-30 on February 3rd, 2013 at 6:33 pm said:

are the rumors about a Kingdom Hearts reboot true??
if its true my life will be complete.

+ Weber159 on February 7th, 2013 at 4:23 pm said:

How long is it available?

+ JennyAFuego on February 15th, 2013 at 7:38 am said:

Can you play PS2 games on the 500gb White Model?

PAGE 1 2