PlayStation VR

Feb 03

Feb 03

The PlayStation Recap: What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Kratos made himself comfortable on PS.Blog this week, with not only an uncharacteristically heartfelt new trailer for God of War: Ascension, but his very own custom PS3 bundle. Agent 47’s earlier assignments went HD on Blu-ray and PSN, DC Universe Online got some new DLC, we dove into some of the new enhancements in this year’s installment of MLB The Show, Tearaway’s new trailer introduced the island of Sogport (and atoi, the game’s adorable alternate protagonist), we rolled out yet another great excuse to pick up PlayStation Plus (if, for some reason, you’ve still been on the fence)… and that’s not even mentioning Soul Sacrifice, Killzone: Mercenary or Vice City.

What will you be playing, before and after watching the 49ers win today? It’s very likely that that’s the first and last time I’ll make a sports reference on PS.Blog — I’m glad I could share it with you.

• I’m playing: Ni no Kuni, Bayonetta Groundhog Day
  • I’m listening to: Passion Pit — Gossamer, Incubus — A Crow Left of the Murder

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

Add Your Own

hrfuknstuf said:

February 3rd, 10:30 am

No podcast this week? Bummer! :(

MakoSOLIDER said:

February 3rd, 10:30 am

Is Nick’s beard okay? Heard it caught on fire……..so how’s that PS4

JoshHood said:

February 3rd, 10:34 am

How on earth is that 500k-views God of War video the ‘most watched’ when the PlayStation 2013 video has 3.5 million? ;)

Robbie_G_lrish said:

February 3rd, 10:35 am

The best news of the week for me is that Xseed officially announced they will be localizing Ys: Memories Of Celceta for Vita.

Sonicfan11589 said:

February 3rd, 10:44 am

I’m watching: South Park DVD’s
I’m listening: various video game soundtracks on my iPod
I’m playing: Dead or Alive 5 in anticipation for DOA5+ (I’m trying to get the platinum)

If u can answer, the ps blog share has been dead for quite some time, any updates?

sk8ordi44 said:

February 3rd, 10:46 am

How is the most watched video and this week’s top 10 post not include the “See the Future” article and the video that was in it?

Me thinks it’s intentional!! SLY :)

Sonicfan11589 said:

February 3rd, 10:47 am

Not sure if u can answer this as well, when do u think we will get more PSone Classics on the Vita, especially those that are already on NA PSN but not yet compatible? There are a couple of games I really want to play:
-Crash Bandicoot games
-Spyro games
-Bloody Roar 1 and 2

blackiemist88 said:

February 3rd, 10:56 am

I’m watching: iron man, eventually the super bowl
I’m listening: Pandora
I’m playing: DmC, ninja gaiden sigma plus
Btw…did they make sigma plus easier? Cause I remember this being the hardest game when I first played this on xbox…I never even beat it, but now i’m flying through it

bakerarmy said:

February 3rd, 12:09 pm

I am Playing: Hitman: Bloodmoney

I am Watching: Banshee, Justified, Super Bowl

Waiting to use Crackle on my Vita?

Waiting for something to bring me back to Plus.

ESIASON7 said:

February 3rd, 1:24 pm

I am Playing: PSABR ( almost Platiumed on Vita) and waiting for Sly on Tues.

I am Watching : Cheers, Whitechapel, SuperBowl and Panorama semi final in Trinidad.

I am Listening to: Reverie Sound Revue and Smooth Jazz

snakeeyes211 said:

February 3rd, 5:49 pm

PS4 ;-)

snakeeyes211 said:

February 3rd, 6:02 pm

God of War video is a most watch

x1Raziel said:

February 3rd, 8:05 pm

Legacy of Kain HD Collection Make it happen!

playerslayer102 said:

February 3rd, 9:25 pm

First time I ever seen kratos happy, even if it was for brief second.

DaGimp13 said:

February 4th, 6:24 am

so no PS Blogcast for last week then? I waited all weekend for it to be released on the PS Blog and nothing. think this officially marks the 1st time it’s been forgotten about by the Blogteam. hopefully there’s twice the show this week compared to what it normally is…just saying, when you guys do 45 min blogcasts like #60, and saying they’re “outta time” is BS when I’ve heard episodes almost twice that length…also, it’s not like they’re limited to filesize either, so that whole “outta time” line is completely rediculous to me. if the time simply isn’t to be had, then the Blogcast simply shouldn’t exist, OR Sony should find 4-6 dedicated individuals who won’t forget to do something they’ve done for the past 60 weeks.

mufatotti said:

February 4th, 11:39 am

yo solo se que no han puesto mas códigos =/