PS4 - Destiny

PlayStation at E3 2013: Watch it Live Starting Monday

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 05, 2013 // Social Media Manager

The legends are true! We’ll once again be livestreaming E3 worldwide over four gut-busting days during the videogame-iest time of the year. The live E3 broadcast (available in nine languages!) begins this Monday, June 10th at 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern with the PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference, the most exciting (and most Tweeted-about) event on the PlayStation calendar.

Then, starting Tuesday, June 11th at noon Pacific Time, we’ll kick off three days of our PlayStation LiveCast show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for zillions of upcoming PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games. Expect to see Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more. All told, we’re planning to showcase more than 40 games across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

You’ll find the livestream right here on PlayStation.Blog, PlayStation.com, Ustream, a full-fledged virtual E3 booth complete with livestream in PlayStation Home, Facebook, and Google Plus. You’ll be able to watch E3 live directly on your PS3, too — look for the icon under your XMB’s What’s New section. PS Vita’s Nico Nico video app is in on the action too, supporting a feed of our E3 livestream. And if you’ can’t make the livestream, fret not: We’ll be heaping the live segments into PlayStation’s YouTube page as quickly as possible for later viewing.

Here’s the full live schedule; set those alarms and bookmarks!

Monday, June 10th | PlayStation E3 2013 Press Conference | 5:30pm Pacific Time
Tuesday, June 11th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 12:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time
Wednesday, June 12th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 10:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time
Thursday, June 13th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 10:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Time

We could use a little help from you, too. Leave your questions for the games listed above in the comments below — we’ll post the best to the developers live (and yep, you’ll get full credit). We’ll be snagging questions from Twitter too, so it will pay to follow along live.

Oh. One. More. Thing.
Update: Thanks everyone, we are now at capacity!

See you June 10th.

- PS4 Internet requirements
- Ability to upgrade the PS4 hard disk drive
- Ability to disable the PS4 Eye
- More Vita games

+ FearMonkey on June 5th, 2013 at 2:39 pm said:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!! :D

In anticipation I’m rewatching the February Playstation Meeting right now. All two hours of it. :D

YAY E3!!! :D

+ HeySumbode on June 5th, 2013 at 2:40 pm said:

+ SweetReLeaf on June 5th, 2013 at 2:40 pm said:

The Gamer’s Superbowl I like to call it. Can’t wait to see what you will reveal for us Sony.

+ Klaus9090 on June 5th, 2013 at 2:43 pm said:

Seriously, I don’t get it why people want to see the console so hard!
It doesn’t matter how that thing looks, important is, what hardware it has built-in and what the developers can achieve with it.

+ DBa11_r on June 5th, 2013 at 2:43 pm said:

Please leave the dubstep at home. Other than that, I’m super excited to see Playstation/Sony outperform Microsoft on so many levels.

+ Xcaligamer1 on June 5th, 2013 at 2:45 pm said:

don ull a microsoft lol

+ Xcaligamer1 on June 5th, 2013 at 2:45 pm said:

*dont pull*

+ triedallthem on June 5th, 2013 at 2:47 pm said:

my question for Guerrilla Games: How is Killzone: Mercenary related to the other Killzone games, if at all (other than the title)?

+ D-Squad3 on June 5th, 2013 at 2:49 pm said:

Greatness Awaits

Please show Versus XIII and The Last Guardian

+ WFMMK on June 5th, 2013 at 2:49 pm said:

Driveclub: Will you try to co-exist with GT6 or compete with it? Will the game be as realistic simulation wise?

inFamous Second Son: Will Cole be a part of the story at all? Or is this a step in a new direction? Also will the moral choice come back?

Killzone ShadowFall: Will the story give us an indepth look into the lore and back story of the universe because it seems so rich with history and it would be fantastic to have a better look at it.

+ Krall12 on June 5th, 2013 at 2:53 pm said:

The moment we’ve all been waiting for! I cant wait at all. This cant come soon enough.

+ GGCAN on June 5th, 2013 at 2:53 pm said:

I will be here and watching.

Can’t wait !

+ Xcaligamer1 on June 5th, 2013 at 2:54 pm said:

@WFMK hasnt it been stated that gran turismo wont be on ps4 right off the bat? also, it’s been stated that that second sun is 2yrs after infamous 2s good ending so….

+ Tidusfanboy on June 5th, 2013 at 2:55 pm said:

This is the only time a person will say this: I wish Monday would hurry up and get here.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on June 5th, 2013 at 3:22 pm said:

^_^

+ TwinDad on June 5th, 2013 at 2:55 pm said:

40 games? Cool.

+ Xnightwish on June 5th, 2013 at 2:56 pm said:

Will I be able to watch with my iPad or is it flash based?

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on June 5th, 2013 at 3:23 pm said:

You should be good to watch on your mobile using the UStream mobile app if nothing else, but I do think the embed will work

+ GeoDarky on June 5th, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:

Greatness Awaits everyone

+ Haskell420 on June 5th, 2013 at 2:58 pm said:

WILL PS HOME be on the PS4?? And/Or PS Vita

Can we swap out the Hard Drives?

Can we play PS2/PS3 Games on the PS4?

IS THIS THE YEAR THE PS4 EYE FINALLY PASSES KINECT?

+ boxmyth on June 5th, 2013 at 3:00 pm said:

I’m psyched for this year’s show. It should be stellar.
One small announcement I hope I see from Sony: that all of PS3′s video apps (especially Crunchyroll and all the sports apps), will carry over to the PS4 at launch.
I need my NFL Sunday Ticket on PS4 :)

+ bouncingsoul217 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:00 pm said:

Will there be some kind of sign? Just to clarify are you talking about the restrooms by parking lot 5 or something closer to where we registered last year?

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:02 pm said:

Im not really looking foward to the PS4..because i think its being released TOO SOON!! Esspecially with games like GTA5,Saints Row 4, GT6 and Last of US coming out..not to mention the games that JUST CAME OUT..like GOD OF WAR Acension. Im really looking forward to BETTER PS VITA games..like a GTA, SAINTS ROW, GOD OF WAR or a SYPHON FILTER game on the VITA..yeah the KillZone Mercinary looks amazing but I WANT MORE!! lol But im not going to lie..i am looking foward to how the PS4 if going to look like..so i shall stay tuned.

+ Xcaligamer1 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:03 pm said:

I want everybody dance 2.

+ todd567 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:08 pm said:

plz sony for the love of god dont mess this up i got high hopes for this E3.

+ kiikooo on June 5th, 2013 at 3:16 pm said:

SWEEEEEET.. Last year i got there early and it was a 100 people limit. I was around 60. How early should i go this time? Im coming all the way from Toronto.

+ snakeeyes211 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:22 pm said:

I can’t wait to see how the PS4 going to look! And I’m hoping they give a price point and release date

+ SAMUEL-SKY on June 5th, 2013 at 3:23 pm said:

PS4 dosnt exist

+ snakeeyes211 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:25 pm said:

The last Guardian At this years E3?

+ RenderMonk on June 5th, 2013 at 3:25 pm said:

First of all, can’t wait for this E3. Sony, I’ve always backed you, and watching with eager anticipation for you to blow out the competition again this year. Long Live PlayStation!!!

Developer Questions:
Infamous Second Son: What new power was the most fun to create, from a developers perspective?

Beyond Two Souls: Which character in Beyond: Two Souls do you most closely relate with, and why?

TearAway: Does TearAway have many smaller levels like LittleBigPlanet, or one continuous world with save points?

The Last of Us: What aspect of the game went through the most iterations or changes, and why?

+ saab01 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:28 pm said:

Cant wait till E3 hopefully we will see some nice Exclusives added to the Plus collection. Twisted Metal and Playstation all stars look like great additions. Hopefully also we will see some surprises from Sony I am sure we will hear about the PS4 price and release date. A 750GB HDD for $350 would be ideal also I am hoping for a 1TB model for $400.

+ therwekgamer on June 5th, 2013 at 3:33 pm said:

PlayStation Nation FTW!!!!!!!

+ ElektroDragon on June 5th, 2013 at 3:35 pm said:

#30… if they go with the BRILLIANT idea of the PS3 of letting you upgrade the hard drive yourself, you can pop in any size drive you like, instead of being stuck with the “non-user serviceable” 500GB joke the competition is using.

+ xFuzylilManPeach on June 5th, 2013 at 3:41 pm said:

Super hyped!!! bring it on E3! :]]]

+ Heavenly_king on June 5th, 2013 at 3:41 pm said:

CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY!!!

+ Emilio_87G on June 5th, 2013 at 3:44 pm said:

Which restrooms are we talking about, its the sports arena arent there multiple restrooms ? Restrooms next to parking lot 5?

+ dreww3 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:45 pm said:

question for evolution studios: WIll you be have steering wheel support in drive club? and if so, will it support the existing ps3 wheel?

you’re the best! can’t wait to try out drive club

-dreww3

+ PanTheMan16 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:46 pm said:

Sid, can you please tell me when the press conference will be available for download from the PS Store? I won’t be able to watch the live stream and I hate spoilers, so I am going to have to avoid people and the internet until I’m able to download the show and watch it for myself.
So looking forward to seeing more about PS4!

+ PanTheMan16 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:48 pm said:

Oh, and my question is not limited to Sid, in case any other blog people are reading and care to answer. :)

+ gabelogan90 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:49 pm said:

Is there going to be another Twisted Metal game in the future?
Is Syphon Filter completely dead?

The Last of Us: What inspired you guys to do the game?

Is there any more PS1 classics that are in the list to include on the Playstation store? I would like to see Auto Destruct on the store. I played it when I was little and I enjoyed it so much where I have been wanting to play it but can not find it anywhere in my area.

Killzone: Shadow: Is there any references to classic Killzone characters like Rico or Templar or Sev?
Killzone Mercenary: Is the game set within the Killzone Trilogy era or within the Killzone Shadow time?

+ apoco_483 on June 5th, 2013 at 3:51 pm said:

@FearMonkey where can you download the ps4 reveal stream? Lol

+ whatisdelicious on June 5th, 2013 at 3:52 pm said:

I like everything #1 posted as a suggestion for the press conference. #6′s suggestion for no dubstep, however, should be filed away into the trash can where it belongs. Dubstep is always awesome in games. See: Far Cry 3, Saints Row 4.

+ FeddeCampo on June 5th, 2013 at 3:54 pm said:

Wow, I’m really amazed u.u
I forgot to live, only by thinking on Playstation at the E3
It’s just that life, isn’t the same without Playstation :D

LONG LIVE PLAY! ONE WEEK!!!!!!!

+ GABRIEL-ODIN on June 5th, 2013 at 3:55 pm said:

LONG LIVE PS3!

i have no hypes for ps4 at all…
it can scan your digit finger prints send them to any 3rd party.
the can scan your eyes and facial expression and send it all to gouvernment 3rd party.
can listen to human conversation while its “off” and filtering words you saying.
they record every single video and audio chat between users into the biggest gouvernment anti privacy data bank.
they can do wayyyy more than that with that technology. they can *beep* themself im not buying that pile of poop

+ YablokoMoloko on June 5th, 2013 at 4:00 pm said:

To #35′s question:

There’s a pair of outdoor restrooms by the parking lots. I am assuming this is where we would have to line up, since the line in that area last year. But if anyone can confirm this, that would be great!

+ snakeeyes211 on June 5th, 2013 at 4:00 pm said:

I am PS4

+ destruction1983 on June 5th, 2013 at 4:03 pm said:

Hey Sid can we see it on the ps3 streaming please tell me I wanna see it on the ps3 stream

+ hud4995 on June 5th, 2013 at 4:05 pm said:

What will PS+ bring to the PS4?

+ dreww3 on June 5th, 2013 at 4:06 pm said:

question for evolution studios: WIll you be having steering wheel support in drive club? and if so, will it support the existing ps3 wheels?

you’re the best! can’t wait to try out drive club

-dreww3

+ E_L33T_KILL3R on June 5th, 2013 at 4:07 pm said:

How long will be the main conference?

+ FreshRevenge on June 5th, 2013 at 4:12 pm said:

Question, do I need to rsvp on facebook to watch it? A few weeks ago they made a big deal on going to facebook to watch it?

PAGE 1 2 3 5