Far Cry 4

Behind the Scenes of BEYOND: Two Souls – The Origins

Ross Alexander's Avatar + Posted by Ross Alexander on Jul 09, 2013 // Product Manager, SCEE

Hi everyone, today we’re excited to unveil the first of our four part Making Of series for upcoming PS3 title BEYOND: Two Souls.

Hear from writer/director David Cage and the team at Quantic Dream, as well as lead actors Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe, about how the project came about and what it was like to be involved.

We’ll have the second part of the series next week that’ll allow you an insight into what to expect when playing the game. Also, in case you missed the reveal of our Special Edition steelbook artwork when it was revealed in Europe a few weeks ago, below is the final steelbook which will encase the Special Edition you get when you pre-order at GameStop.

Beyond_SteelCase

Only a few months now, October 8th can’t come soon enough!

PAGE 1 2

+ death_nation100 on July 10th, 2013 at 11:56 pm said:

Ellen Page look like the same female character seen on Heavy Rain.

+ Jefferson550 on July 11th, 2013 at 1:30 am said:

Really?

+ DevilOfMidnight on July 11th, 2013 at 5:29 am said:

David, y u make me cry with excitement? lol.Can. Not. Wait.

+ KPRINTZ on July 12th, 2013 at 7:02 pm said:

Absolutely epic! David Cage is a genius. Pre-ordered it day 1.

+ RinoRichardCroft on July 20th, 2013 at 3:32 am said:

I’ve pre-ordered this. It’s definitely going to be one of the top games of this decade, at least. Ellen Page is perfection rendered in 3D, here. I can’t wait to own it and I’ll be honored to have the Special Edition in my collection.

+ RinoRichardCroft on July 20th, 2013 at 3:33 am said:

It’s definitely going to be one of the top games of this decade, at least. Ellen Page is perfection rendered in 3D, here. I can’t wait to own it and I’m honored to have pre-ordered the Special Edition.

PAGE 1 2