Driveclub

Knockout Sale Hits PS Vita This Week

Sharon Kapitula's Avatar + Posted by Sharon Kapitula on Nov 04, 2013 // Platform Marketing, SCEA

Hi everybody! I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait for Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition on PS Vita next week. To prepare for this game’s imminent arrival, we’re offering discounts on some of our favorite PS Vita fighting games.

Tomorrow, we’ve got a set of discounts on PS Vita fighters (with a new batch of discounts next week), with prices up to 60% off. PlayStation Plus members get an additional 20% off. Visit PS Store tomorrow to take advantage of the first week’s deals, and check back on November 12th for the second week of sales.

Bam! Check out the hard-hitting lineup below:

PS Vita Knockout Sale

Divekick PS Vita (Cross-Buy) $5.59 $6.99 $9.99
KickBeat PS Vita (Cross-Buy) $5.59 $6.99 $9.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale™ PS Vita $19.34 $21.49 $35.99
SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny $13.49 $14.99 $24.99
ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 PS Vita $12.79 $15.99 $39.99
Reality Fighters $5.99 $7.49 $17.99

Let us know which games you are going to pick up in the comments!

PAGE 1 2

+ nikrel on November 4th, 2013 at 7:04 am said:

I need to start waiting on sales.

+ Styx_the_Monk on November 4th, 2013 at 7:05 am said:

Going to pick up Divekick and KickBeat.

+ SpaceOddity87 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:06 am said:

Meh, I’m not much of a fighting fan, unfortunately. Guacamelee is th eonly game here that I would have bought, and I already have it.

BTW, should SoulCalibur be listed both weeks?

Sharon Kapitula's Avatar

+ Sharon Kapitula on November 4th, 2013 at 10:56 am said:

Yes! It is on sale both weeks

+ Stranger_Eddie on November 4th, 2013 at 7:08 am said:

Errr…

Street Fighter X Tekken, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear…

… And about the DLCs of this games??? No Discounts?

+ mwatcher on November 4th, 2013 at 7:11 am said:

My wallet is safe from all this. :)

+ Crash8513 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:11 am said:

So PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale isn’t Cross-Buy? Dammit…

Also, will SoulCalibur be on sale for both weeks or is it a typo?

+ Sonicfan11589 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:14 am said:

Glad i picked up the digital version of DOA5+ for $10 when i did. Maybe I’ll pick up the digital version of Mortal Kombat especially since i’m expecting my 54gb memory card from Play Asia. I already own retail copies of MK and DOA but i plan on giving them to my brother when i buy him a Vita in the future.

+ redsharpie on November 4th, 2013 at 7:16 am said:

I would for sure pick up Guacamelee! for that price. That game is tons of fun. Getting it for half price would have made it a sweeter deal, but I couldn’t resist the launch week discount and getting it right away.

Sharon Kapitula's Avatar

+ Sharon Kapitula on November 4th, 2013 at 10:58 am said:

Same, Guacamelee is awesome with very fun co-op play

+ KosmoCrisis on November 4th, 2013 at 7:16 am said:

Kickbeat for sure. It’s the only one I don’t have. And I must support Zen Studios. They are a really great studio.

+ XenonSovereign on November 4th, 2013 at 7:16 am said:

Nothing really desirable. I hope we get some real knockouts like MGS HD, Killzone, LBP or Dragon’s Crown on sale soon

+ timmy0768 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:16 am said:

Guacamelee is a steal at this price. It’s the only game I have ever cared to do speed runs on.

+ Sonicfan11589 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:16 am said:

@4 agreed, need those games to be on sale as well as others like Tekken 6 (PSP version).

Either way, keep up the sales Sony. I LOVE MY VITA! Great system.

+ TigerStealth on November 4th, 2013 at 7:16 am said:

Guacamelee! Awesome sale.

+ MichaelNyboeBach on November 4th, 2013 at 7:17 am said:

So getting Guacamelee and MK for the VITA!

+ samv33 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:21 am said:

Hmmm…. the ones I would have wanted I already got for less.

+ ChazzyChazX on November 4th, 2013 at 7:24 am said:

waiting for the Dragon Crown / Malicious / DJ Max / Need for Speed / Muramasa Rebirth / BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND / Killzone /

+ NX_Nytrux on November 4th, 2013 at 7:27 am said:

Don´t forget PS3 too.

+ ninth_prey on November 4th, 2013 at 7:30 am said:

Sadly, nothing for me. Own most for less. I’ve had my fill on fighting games for the vita over the past few months.

+ TwinDad on November 4th, 2013 at 7:36 am said:

I’ll be in the corner, over there ->, waiting for a JRPG or RPG sale.

+ Patsrule0316 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:36 am said:

Already own Guacamelee! (my favorite game I have played on the Vita to date) PS All Stars, and MK, which are the only two games I am interested in for this sale. But I do love that you have a Vita sale! Keep it up. Its just that I am not looking for the other games that are on sale this time.

+ DJ_Tomato on November 4th, 2013 at 7:37 am said:

Any chances on discounts on DOA5+ DLC? Considering it¡s already ded and TK only cares about DOAU

+ Mando44646 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:44 am said:

I have most of those already, but I’ll probably pick up Atomic Ninjas at that price next week!

+ snakeman07 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:44 am said:

Nothing for me. I already got MK for $5 on a previous PS+ sale only two months back or so, and the only other game here that interests me is Guacamelee, which, judging by how cheap I got MK, I’ll gladly wait. Like others, I’m waiting on NFS:MW,Muramasa Rebirth, and DJ Max to be on sale.

+ Gorvi on November 4th, 2013 at 7:52 am said:

All that I’d be interested in I own already. Kinda scary.

+ LegionSoldier666 on November 4th, 2013 at 8:01 am said:

Anyone who want’s play station all stars cross buy. Get the ps3 physical copy new, it’s $20 on GS and you will get a code for the vita version.

+ Ryumoau on November 4th, 2013 at 8:02 am said:

Wish there was an rpg Vita sale like this instead.

+ NX_Nytrux on November 4th, 2013 at 8:03 am said:

I would like Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition 75% off.

+ NX_Nytrux on November 4th, 2013 at 8:04 am said:

For PS3.

+ DirtyNary25 on November 4th, 2013 at 8:08 am said:

Should I wait for UMvC3 to go lower, perhaps during Black Friday? Been waiting for a good price drop on it, but not sure if they might lower it later this month. Thanks!

+ kazuki4588 on November 4th, 2013 at 8:17 am said:

Dead or alive 5, here i come! ♪ヽ(´▽`)/

+ TimMalouff on November 4th, 2013 at 8:18 am said:

So if we buy Divekick now we can play it on the PS4 once it’s released?

According to Greg Miller (IGN) Divekick will be on PS4 Day 1.

+ JMBlakk on November 4th, 2013 at 8:27 am said:

Not gonna lie this sale is weak, Mortal Kombat was $5 on plus a couple of months ago and SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny was free at one point wasn’t it? I’m about to do a YouTube video right now about this. Sony needs to get it together, Great products bad marketing and follow-ups

+ ferrers405 on November 4th, 2013 at 8:30 am said:

Serious guys? Broken Destiny was for free, MK was for $5, PASBR was a long time ago for $10 and Guacamelee was for $10 months ago.

+ Sulumon on November 4th, 2013 at 8:33 am said:

Where on Earth is Runner 2 for Vita!! Month by month keeps slipping away and still no Runner 2?

+ Elvick_ on November 4th, 2013 at 8:36 am said:

Lots missing here… also kind of weak discounts.

+ Solh0und on November 4th, 2013 at 8:49 am said:

I find the lack of good deals here…. disturbing. Hopefully PSN does a “Black Friday” sale so I can buy games digitally too.

+ lucidmoonlight on November 4th, 2013 at 9:01 am said:

can’t decide what to get: either DOA5 or PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale :\

+ Darth_NODlike on November 4th, 2013 at 9:09 am said:

Guacamelee! for me with my October reward.

+ T1NGO on November 4th, 2013 at 9:35 am said:

Ahora que tengo el Vita desde hace poco no hay nada mejor que Guacamelee!, gracias a Dios que no lo compré en éstos días y ahora por ese precio no lo puedo dejar pasar. Muchas gracias Sony. Ahora a la espera del PS4, y ya tengo mi copia de Killzone Shadow Fall.

Greatness Awaits! PS4

+ IceColdKilla44 on November 4th, 2013 at 10:05 am said:

Just Guacamelee! and Divekick for me, mainly because they’re Cross-Buy (and Guacamelee! has cross save). Otherwise I probably would have just waited for a later sale.

+ GStylez1980 on November 4th, 2013 at 10:46 am said:

I’ll take Guacamelee, if I can get the $10 back from Sony in time. Another part of me, however, wonders if it’ll be free for PS+ sometime soon. Decisions, decisions…

+ komentra on November 4th, 2013 at 11:16 am said:

Nothing for me this time. I got a few questions.

1) Any chance of Sound Shapes going on sale anytime soon?
2) Any PS4 INDIE pre-orders before launch going to show up? I’d love to have some ready and paid for.

Thanks guys.

+ tusunami on November 4th, 2013 at 11:21 am said:

Good deals for sure for those that want to save some money.

+ Nates4Christ on November 4th, 2013 at 11:24 am said:

Reality Fighters has been on my wishlist for a long time. I’ve got a funny feeling it’s going to show up free on psplus. I’m thinking about buying it anyways I don’t know. I plan to renew at the very last of the month to get binary domain and odd world, but if I’m getting reality fighters that extra 20 percent sounds good.

Though I’ve got Gundam Breaker Vita on it’s way in the mail right now. :) I’m supper excited about that one.

+ tusunami on November 4th, 2013 at 11:26 am said:

Also Sonicfan11589 checkout Amazon there is a deal on PS Vita for 179.00

+ Avin1973 on November 4th, 2013 at 11:31 am said:

guacamelee is a must have for vita.

+ Kchow23 on November 4th, 2013 at 12:22 pm said:

Considering how many fighting games we have been swamped on PS Vita with PS Plus it makes sense. Guacamelee was awesome though!

+ AizawaYuuichi on November 4th, 2013 at 12:43 pm said:

I’ve already got Guacamelee. The only other one on these lists that interests me at all is Kickbeat, and for $5.59 with Cross-Buy, I’ll go ahead and grab it. And it’s on sale after we get our credit from the last sale promotion, so I won’t even have to spend any of my own money on it!

+ babbols123 on November 4th, 2013 at 1:10 pm said:

YES! A discount for Kickbeat! I can finally rejoice and relieved to get it much cheaper!

+ PixelSmith on November 4th, 2013 at 2:40 pm said:

Not sure about the rest of these games but you should definitely buy Guacamelee! and then spend the money you just saved on the awesome soundtrack.

PAGE 1 2