No Man's Sky

Flash Sale Starts Now: PS4, PS3 and PS Vita Games Up to 50% Off

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar + Posted by Pierre Gravereau on Jan 29, 2014 // Director, Digital Distribution

It’s time for more discounts on some top PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games. Get up to 50% off a great lineup of titles starting right now. If you think you might pick one (or two, or three, or four) of the games on sale, act fast, because this Flash Sale ends at 6:00PM Pacific on Friday, January 31st.

From Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack on PS4, to Gran Turismo 6 and Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag on PS3, to Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition on PS Vita, the January Flash Sale is stocked with plenty of exciting games with some great discounts.

January Flash Sale

Check out the full lineup below:

Title Sale Price Original Price
Knack (PS4) $41.99 $59.99
Super Motherload (PS4, Cross-buy) $7.49 $14.99
Super Motherload (PS3, Cross-buy) $7.49 $14.99
Contrast (PS3) $7.49 $14.99
Contrast (PS4) $7.49 $14.99
FIFA 13 (PS Vita) $13.99 $19.99

Let us know what games you’re going to grab in the comments below. The Flash Sale starts now and ends Friday at 6:00PM Pacific.

139 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Shinra_Soldier7 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:03 am said:

Not really interested in most of them since I already own most of them! Good price for Super Motherload though. pretty good game in m opinion. I am guessing the next thing we will hear about this week is the ps plus update for February.

+ Blood-Pudding on January 29th, 2014 at 9:03 am said:

Woot! Looks good! We’ll be chatting about PSN goodness on the Go For Rainbow podcast.

+ chavez1138 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:03 am said:

horrible sale, my wallet is safe this time

+ Teh_AKOD on January 29th, 2014 at 9:03 am said:

If you didn’t pick contrast for PS4 this is a good chance to get it. Its a unique game on its own.

+ JonTtrx on January 29th, 2014 at 9:05 am said:

Wow…. way to leave things so late. Probably already knew most of us already own these already right? Can’t even call this a sale as these games (with the exception of the PSN only titles) are cheaper on disc in store. Save your money folks!

+ Jays1Fan on January 29th, 2014 at 9:06 am said:

I am not even going to buy a PSN Cash Card until they have a sale on Tomb Raider PSOne Classic Games.
And I will make another request for you to add Tomb Raider CHRONICLES to the store !!!

+ CapJSheridan on January 29th, 2014 at 9:06 am said:

Weak sale for Vita =(

+ xX-Hada-Xx on January 29th, 2014 at 9:07 am said:

I want Rayman Origin or Legends PS Vita

+ lisatsunami on January 29th, 2014 at 9:07 am said:

This really is a flash sale–a complete surprise and only good for a couple days. Nothing for me but thanks, anyway.

+ kivi95 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:11 am said:

No extra PS+ discount?

+ DeathGazer on January 29th, 2014 at 9:12 am said:

Nothing for me. Bought AC4, Killzone, and Knack all at launch. Waiting on good deals for NFS: Rivals and Lego Marvel.

+ The_Cowboy_Poet on January 29th, 2014 at 9:14 am said:

Love these flash sales, PlayStation! Keep it up.

+ chavez1138 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:14 am said:

@8 Rayman Origin was free on Plus and Legends had a good sale some time ago… have them both, love them both

+ DeathGuard77 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:15 am said:

Would have been nice to see a sale on a AC IV PS4 game. No interest in the rest.

+ viceforce on January 29th, 2014 at 9:16 am said:

This would have been better if it was just 50% off not UP TO 50% off

+ bloodbath666 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:18 am said:

Move along nothing to see here.

+ WanyaRolf on January 29th, 2014 at 9:19 am said:

I don’t know how this works, but I’ve bought Black Flag digital code in amazon for 29,99 quite some time ago. And that’s to redeem in the psn! So I don’t get this is a sale. And it seems to me that the lack of content are making the sales lame, since there’s no competition. Either we buy this or we don’t buy anything. Meh.

+ BillyBoiDaPrince on January 29th, 2014 at 9:20 am said:

contrast on ps3!

+ Kevvik on January 29th, 2014 at 9:21 am said:

Meh for me but I’ve got so much to play right now that I’m not too worried about it. Not bad prices though.

+ ioshi_US on January 29th, 2014 at 9:22 am said:

LOL Fifa 13, why not Fifa 14?
i hope next time flash sale Jrpg for Vita

+ NEDIAVERY on January 29th, 2014 at 9:22 am said:

Unable to purchase Assassin’s Creed IV Gold through website…

+ ArmedOne78 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:23 am said:

Good prices…….decisions decisions

+ WanyaRolf on January 29th, 2014 at 9:23 am said:

I wish there was a sale on the jurassic park game. Telltale folks, come on, give it a price drop already. 19,99 is a steep price for it, nowadays. Or make it a TT bundle.

+ DoutorPierre on January 29th, 2014 at 9:24 am said:

If you cant enjoy anything like me dont saying the sale is a lame one, you just been selfish.
Theres some good deals here keep them coming

+ DoutorPierre on January 29th, 2014 at 9:26 am said:

Gramatical errors and cant edit or delete my post? ok so it just stay wrong

+ Huguin00 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:26 am said:

im really waiting like 6 months ago for a discount on Monster Hunter Freedoom Unite, ill keep praying

+ honkayjeezus on January 29th, 2014 at 9:27 am said:

These are Amazon prices.

+ Bucknut on January 29th, 2014 at 9:29 am said:

How can Amazon beat your prices on the physical copy of YOUR games?

+ DanteMerfi on January 29th, 2014 at 9:35 am said:

Meh

+ DignityThief on January 29th, 2014 at 9:38 am said:

Thanks Sony! Might finally pick up Injustice for PS4. Pretty amazed at how many people complain about being given opportunities to save money. “Waaaaaaah, I don’t want these games, this sale sux!”

+ oshkoshbagosh1 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:39 am said:

These flash sales suck, can we get a music unlimited sale like $12 for a year since it doesnt seem we’ll get mp3 support any time soon and the music unlimited price is crazy

+ gus_xl on January 29th, 2014 at 9:39 am said:

Nothing for me..

+ oshkoshbagosh1 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:41 am said:

Also will us and eu continue to have the same games on ps+ because I have an account on both and i dont think ill renew my eu account if its going to be the same ps3 games

+ krystic01 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:43 am said:

Please have a VITA JRPG SALE, PLEASE!!
Definitely need more Vita sales

+ Shimrra74 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:44 am said:

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS Vita) At $20.99 I still have to think about it, if it was $15 or less I would just buy it with no hesitation. So far I can just wait a little more.

+ Vinland_Krauser on January 29th, 2014 at 9:44 am said:

AC IV Black Flag (PS3) is $30 on Amazon, both Retail and Digital (PSN) versions:

Knack is also $40, retail and digital:

Killzone: Shadow Fall, same thing ($40):

For a flash sale (which lasts for only 2 days), these discounts should be a bit more generous. Where is the PS+ love?

+ Harerazer on January 29th, 2014 at 9:46 am said:

Nice sale, I’ll be getting PS3 & PS4 games. Would have been nice if Injustice was Cross Buy tho.

+ Harerazer on January 29th, 2014 at 9:48 am said:

@oshkosh
I don’t mean to rag on you but it used to be “Europe PS+ gets so many great games, why can’t we get them?” now it’s “Are we going to keep getting the same games as Europe?”
Some people are never happy.

+ BaneOUrExistence on January 29th, 2014 at 9:50 am said:

Prices are listed as “Free” on the items, but when you click on them they show up at $41.99. When I try to check out it sends me to XMB or locks up. Someone (Sony) might want to check this out.

+ stefer09 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:56 am said:

Ah come on, can’t you put blackflag on sale too on the PS4 ?! PLEAAAAASE

+ oshkoshbagosh1 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:57 am said:

@harerazer
Yeah but while people complained I didnt I just got an account for both but now im just getting the same games twicce… I guess I didnt lose out much since I have far cry 3, ac3, etc. Im not complaining now I just want to know if it will continue so I dont renew my eu account

+ Dediner on January 29th, 2014 at 9:59 am said:

Hmm. Already own the ones I COULD want from this sale. Contrast is definitely something people should buy, if you missed it as a PS+ member for the PS4!

+ Mando44646 on January 29th, 2014 at 9:59 am said:

only one Vita game? Ill get FIFA I guess for that price

+ zeenick on January 29th, 2014 at 10:02 am said:

Black Flag is $29.99 on amazon both physical and digital code…..why is the sale price $41.99 here? Mistake maybe?

+ boomstickbhg on January 29th, 2014 at 10:03 am said:

Probably nothing for me in this sale since I already own what I wanted… maybe Vita Injustice is worth a shot…

Thank you for doing another flash sales, even if I don’t want or already own most of it, it’s still a good thing you do these bonus sales.

+ OGPodcast_iDB on January 29th, 2014 at 10:05 am said:

So…….wheres the Playstation Plus preview for February? I’m hearing Assassins Creed 3 is gonna be free according to EU users.

+ dymlos2 on January 29th, 2014 at 10:06 am said:

Would be awesome of AC4 Season Pass was on sale!

+ IIL0YDII on January 29th, 2014 at 10:09 am said:

FIFA 13 (PS Vita)
lol NOPE

+ CrusaderForever on January 29th, 2014 at 10:12 am said:

I love these flash sales. Really tempted to buy Injustice for the PS4. However, was looking for Tomb Raider PS4 to be on this list :)

Keep up the good work and I would really like to see more flash sales

+ FRANKMAN1 on January 29th, 2014 at 10:15 am said:

@45 please no, AC3 is awful.
I would love to see tomb rider, sly or metro on the list.
Also what EU gets is completely different from what we get.

PAGE 1 2 3